Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 141 Comments: Faptastic
Send mail to ryeguy
Invite ryeguy to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 30 Content: Peasant → Level 31 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress:
Level 141 Comments: Faptastic → Level 142 Comments: Faptastic
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about ryeguy
latest user's comments
- I'm trying to do more stuff like this. The guy could easily wa…
- Green Bay Sucks. **** the Brewers too, just a bunch of drunks.
has deleted their comment.
13 championship 4 superbowls and 14-2 this season. What's your favorite team the giants? When you become a fan around the superbowl?
Fuck your couch motha fucka
- Although sad, this could really be a good thing for the guy. H…
- Amen. 5 or 6 years ago this was the case, but the smart ones a…
Morbid for Americans
- Chicago El. Who lives here too?
When you see it
- i actually am colorblind: "the sky is blue, t…
even if the guy was completely colorblind, he wouldn't be retarded, as everybody knows that the sky is blue, even if he doesn't know what blue is.
Is it possible to become colourblind after birth? Cause apparently my friend thinks red is blue, etc... but I don't believe him, as he would have been taught that what is red but looks different for him is still called red? Am I right, or crazy?
eh, it works a bit like this.... Go stare at one of those images that makes you stare at it for 30 seconds and look at the wall (making you see the image in opposite colors).
Basically, the cone ( i think this is the term, science peeps help me out here) does not function and can only render the other color. Red/Blue is on one cone. The red is recognized as being blue, because he cannot differentiate between red and blue, it looks like the same color due to the cone not functioning properly
I forgot to include what I was talking about in the first part --
The cone "burns out" and cannot see the color you were originally staring at and can only see the opposite color of the relating cone. If staring at blue, you'd see red in its place because the blue cone was "burned out"
- delicious for everyone else
Morbid for Vegetarians
- not prettier at all. the one on the left is almost perfect. sh…
- also trying to place a finger on what their house smells like.…
- i want to give him a dollar more than i feel like giving it to…
Only in LA
Show Comments (1)