Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 211 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to pawrestler
Invite pawrestler to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 27 Content: Peasant → Level 28 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress:
Level 211 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 212 Comments: Comedic Genius
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about pawrestler
latest user's comments
- is there a different definition for tons that i dont know abou…
- how do you even BEGIN to train something to do this??
Jealous, I am.
- **pawrestler rolled a random image posted in comment #62 at…
- I lost it when i scrolled over the light bulb that displays th…
Silly Unprotected Wireless...
- You stood and defended your comment despite the red thumbs, pl…
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE
- I know I'm the only one but I ned to give this guy some credit…
trying to reach the front page
Nobody else is dissing him, dude.
In all honesty, he made it, and would have made it up too if he didn't kick at the end. You can even see his fingers wrapped around the ledge.
he made it pretty far too
- Comment deleted
- I hope no one else is gullible enough to try this for too long
You can change the direction
you were saying?
two months later, you decided you just had to get the last word?
I wasn't even a part of the conversation, I saw this browsing someone's favorites and felt the need to show you that it was true
- im going to go out on a limb here and assume theres more to th…
I may be biased, that's why it's a rant. But let me give you the tl;dr. He thinks that 'cause that person from Glee was addicted to crack, it wasn't his responsibility 'cause he OD'd. I believe that since he took crack in the first place he is responsible cause it was his own actions. This all stemmed from another rant I have about how much I hate idolism when people die (good example is Amanda Todd). He is an ass - and ass that refuses to believe that sometimes he is wrong (even in irrelevant topics) simply because he has never been told he has been wrong before. Thanks for your different angle on this
- it took me wayy too long to figure out what was going on in this .gif
Show Comments (0)