Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 211 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to pawrestler
Invite pawrestler to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 27 Content: Peasant → Level 28 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress:
Level 211 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 212 Comments: Comedic Genius
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about pawrestler
latest user's comments
- I hate it when these videos actually leave me filled with rage…
- okay thats great and all but what if you're not multiplying tw…
- how habe i not seen this .gif before? you'd think this would'v…
Beginning of a drug lord
- i just watched this movie this morning. i swear every time i w…
The brain sorts and prioritizes information based on relevance to current interest and memory. So if you've seen Hercules recently, your brain will more easily pick up information about for example Disney, Greek mythology and cartoons for the coming days. The effect is similar if you f.ex. learn the meaning of a new word; you will start noticing it all the time, whereas your brain more or less ignored it before.
There's actually a phenomena based on this thing, I don't remember what it is called - but this happened to me as well. I saw Rocky IV with Ivan Drago, and in the coming 3-4 days I saw Ivan Drago references all over the media. Shit was crazy.
has deleted their comment.
Ok. Then watch something now, post it here and we'll see tomorrow.
You have a world twin that does the excakt same thing as you, at the same time, and have the same things, been trough the same things, but are a bit diffrent since you are not the same person, or ARE you.... DUN DUN DUUUN!!!
because nothing is real, you're living in the matrix and we are all bots programmed to make it seem like this is the real world. however we cannot make up new ideas and event's so we have to do something related to what you have been doing or watching lately.
- why wouldn't they say "Everything you print, is gonna be …
How you gonna print da...
- im calling ********! you work for apple! nice try saying you h…
the new mac pro
- it only looks that way in the picture because it is only looki…
this is actually true
I don't know why people down-voted you, when you're goddamn right. I vote up you! thanks for the info sir!
- Bitches, Bitches everywhere
- also, it was not amperage that caused this person's injuries. …
What happens when 700 volts...
Show Comments (0)