Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 27 Comments: Peasant
Send mail to nightosphere
Invite nightosphere to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 27 Comments: Peasant → Level 28 Comments: Peasant
Total Comments Made:
What people say about nightosphere
latest user's comments
- that would be one hell of a night
- Never knew Miley was into cosplaying
Beating a dead horse
- I'd listen to it
- I want that as well. I often end up watching movies or shows a…
yeah man Ii know what you mean, we should get a funnyjunk gang together and go for a drink or something
that would be one hell of a night
- The Last of Us didn't really have a sad ending. I mean, yeah, …
Whats up with game endings...
There's at least two sequels in the works if Naughty Dog will actually utilize their now-trademarked 2 and 3, so we'll find out. But if you think about it, the cure would have killed Ellie and protected the rest of humanity that wasn't already infected. Those poor people would be infected monsters until they were shot dead.
Plus there's the breakdown of government and social order. The world is split between those under military doctrine and those who fight for their own survival. It seems like only the group of survivors at the dam were trying to rebuild the old world.
Ellie may be 14, but she's definitely had to grow up faster than any other character in gaming. If she knew Joel was lying, I'm sure she knows at least part of the reason he saved her.
- "You're so hot, I have to put on my red tunic"
I can't into titles
- "Here lies General Kissy McMittens. "I am…
Emperor Scratchy Bottom
- the guy on the left caught himself on the other guy's foot
- "Your body will decay. But your spirit...lingers on"
- Girls just find it hard to take a picture of something without…
Show Comments (0)