Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #799 on Comments
Level 245 Comments: Doinitrite
Send mail to naleks
Invite naleks to be your friend
Last status update:
holy shit end me
Date Signed Up:
North Dakota is best dakota
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 245 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 246 Comments: Doinitrite
Total Comments Made:
On principle I will NEVER red thumb someone just because I disagree with them
Also, wtf are points for?
What people say about naleks
Khajiit likes two...
latest user's comments
- Man, some of these chicks have the charisma of a burnt piece of toast
Happy Winter Veil
Its tinder, what do you expect?
Like a fat wallet, titties can also be a fine stand in when you lack charisma.
- Damn zombies ruining our country
Dead people want to end...
Admin's gay son,...
- It's pretty sad that so many people these days can't tell the …
Triggered by the first...
- The area I live in is over 50% Norwegian by ancestry
The heart of the USA
- It's market cap can only be valued as much as the market is wi…
Ninevney Kenta Faind
it was quite a collapse to fall from 1200 to 200, but it held there for years and bounced back stronger.
a bubble bursting doesn't necessarily mean it's the end, but bitcoin has too many competitors this time around, I think. Ether alone is better in just about every way
There were some other (albeit smaller) near collapses as well. E.g. from 7800 to 4600 about 2 months ago, or from 15600 to 11000 some weeks ago
true, the first was the only sustained major drop, but it wont be the last
i really need to do some research on which ones to spread my investment across and make that happen.
Personally I'm just margin trading on the dips, with leverage it's pretty lucrative as long as you aren't too unlucky
- I get it rare or medium rare when I go to a good steakhouse, b…
Farnytty Vein Secko
- I dealt with my bullies by bullying them back and by being bet…
Then & Now
Kind of a problem when the bullies are from families that donate regularly to the Athletic Boosters. The school is so scared the family will pull their money, the kids have the run of the school. That is what happened with me. Got suspended because I fought back, he didn't get in any trouble.
- I think I'm really starting to like the new Saudi leadership. …
Saudi Arabia to lift ban on...
- Maybe about half of those are true for me at most, if you incl…
is this you?
Show Comments (0)