Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Rank #12658 on Comments
Level 212 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to mabarii
Invite mabarii to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 212 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 213 Comments: Comedic Genius
Total Comments Made:
What people say about mabarii
It's a friday,...
latest user's comments
- its almost as if they wanted him to shoot up the school or something.
delirious hulking blue Vulture
YES it's gud for da dems da dems think
- I heard a story about a child molester getting a broom shoved …
Dad has an unusually...
- We cut there tails off sometimes. It would be like cutting a b…
A Nice Story
- **mabarii used "*roll picture*"** **mabarii rolled image **
- all religion is bad. it draws a line in the sand for every rac…
- yes. just get rid of islam.
honestly i would if i could, it's like an infected religion, christianity usually didn't move people more than people moved themselves, but islam is moving people more than they hopefully would themselves. its presence in todays world is just creating too much conflict, both abroad but also holding back the countries its from
its kinda sad. back in time, islam was alright, not my cup of tea and not as chill as asian religions like shinto and buddhism, but not like, super terrible as far as abrahamic religions go
all religion is bad. it draws a line in the sand for every race of people. it splits family's apart
and it mainly teaches that there are people in the world that are worthy of judgement. like i dont want to tell people how to live there lifes but if there religion interferes with my life then im really not cool with that.
- Nothing has the right to live. Life is a fight for every sec…
I love Facebook
I agree with you. And that coyote fought hard enough to win a vet check up and a new territory to occupy. Ergo, he won the fight to go on existing. For a little longer, at least.
- if anyone would know how effective 2 nukes are it would be japan
Japan, US look to cut off...
- % of male to female workers in that field per feild bub
Show Comments (4)