Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #3015 on Comments
Level 265 Comments: Pure Win
Send mail to dispensa
Invite dispensa to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 21 Content: Peasant → Level 22 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress:
Level 265 Comments: Pure Win → Level 266 Comments: Pure Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
Stuff goes here.
What people say about dispensa
latest user's comments
- One of my all-time favorites. The dub is actually rea…
- It was called SkiFree. Think there's flash remakes of it ar…
- While I would've prefered it if he called the extreme right ou…
T W O TERMS
I think most of the outrage comes from him walking out of the room when asked to specifically condemn the white supremist terrorist, and white supremecy as a whole. Since then, several prominent KKK and Neo-Nazi members have either written or said that they take that as a sign of approval from the president, that the president is on their side by ignoring others asking him to denounce their support. So now these cancerous ideologies have been empowered by his lack of direct response.
It also creates another /r/TrumpCriticizesTrump moment. Trump said Obama needed to resign because he refused to call it radical Islamic terrorism - but now he's refusing to call this white supremecy terrorism. Woops.
He called out anyone being violent. Why the fuck should he only focus on white supremacists when antifa is running around beating the shit out of people?
Oh gee, I don't know, maybe because one of them committed a domestic terror attack and the other one didn't? Maybe because white supremists are using Donald Trump as their inspiration and source of approval - so it's up to him to denounce their hateful rhetoric and toxic ideology so as to remove that illusion of acceptance and let it be concretely known that he has no desire to associate with their beliefs and cannot be used as justification for their actions.
Like I said - his ommission has
been used by these radicalists as a sign of approval. Therefore it's not even an academic argument, he's embolded literal (and I mean literal by definition, not hyperbole) Neo-Nazis. The longer he keeps that ommission going, the more he avoids denouncing them directly, the worse this situation gets for him.
And worse yet, there's zero reason for him not to condemn them directly unless he
Constantly rioting, beating the shit out of people, and destroying businesses isn't domestic terrorism?
Antifa are also using Trump as their inspiration and source of approval. How is that even an argument? Militaries use Sun Tzu as inspiration, should the Chinese denounce all acts of war?
He condemned everyone. The fact that you're so upset about the fact that he did that shows your extreme bias.
"If you don't explicitly say you're against Nazis, you're a real Nazi :^)))))))"
1) There's a semantic argument to be had differentiating riots from domestic terrorism. Antifa rarely actually kills people. But either way, the radical extremists on any ideology are fucked up. What, is domestic terrorism okay as long as everyone does it?
2) No, that's beyond stupid to say. Antifa is a group of radicals formed out of hatred toward the right-wing and justified through their own perceived "facism" of the enemy. They don't necessarily have a source of approval beyond themselves and are, on the whole, condemned by all third-parties. Unfortunately, there are some leaders who do refuse to condemn them and they do find justification from those people. Just like Turmp with the white supremists here, those leaders have a responsibility to denounce the groups and remove that air of approval.
Your comparison with Sun Tzu is just plain retarded and has no place in a discussion.
3) But refused to explicitly denounce the people who just committed a terror attack. He refused to denounce white supremecy and the support that they give him. Just like he refused to denounce the KKK during the election. By refusing an explicit request to denounce, it is seen as an implicit approval.
4) Bullshit strawman, as always. A Nazi killed 1, injured 17. He's a murderer and his ideology is entirely unjustified. Someone asked for a simple sentence: "I do not believe in the Nazi cause, I do not want the support of Nazis, Nazis are bad." I would love to watch the mental gymnastics you go through to explain why someone would not just say that.
Why the fuck would he need to? Obama didn't even bother denoucing ISIS, and yet Trump is responsible for denoucing every single bad person that says they follow him? That's just retarded as hell.
A Nazi ran people over who were hitting his car with bats and threatening to kill him. I would too, does that make me a Nazi as well? Show me explicit evidence that proves this man as guilty of intentional murder. If you're only evidence is "b-b-buh hes a nazziii" then you can fuck right off. Funny how you condemn a man for self defense, but are A-OK with pedophiles being allowed to run free.
Philly D is probably the only liberal I will agree with.
- Female Skaven look a bit..different from her, though..
New Erma comic
- I'm aware of what they're doing but I enjoy rhythm games and t…
- Most people stick to ~1 page at most. I'm really into rolep…
- It was a big change for me going from a witty and tricky Josep…
Haksem Hexanodeat Tudoomad
- I love Nisioisin, I always tell people to watch Katanagatari a…
Post your favorite anime...
- He's Swiss.. Lives in the US now though, afaik.
He's Swiss, it's not his...
Oh. I thought he was German because of his accent
- It's a weird situation cause a lot of swiss people (especially…
Le dulce Schweiz
Swisszerland would probably have a major economic issue with joining the EU too, becoming dependent on other nations economies on a new scale and all.
I hate the EU a lot. For so many reasons i cant keep check on it anymore. Main reason is that we have to switch to the Euro soon. Which will fuck up our economy. And salaries. We recently "changed" out currency and bills already so the change is too fast. In 3 years we will have the Euro unless we leave it.
Once we have the Euro leaving will be a bigger pain than now, I simply dont like the idea.
I'm all for the traveling without a bunch of passports, but due to recent terror and stuff thats not an option anyway anymore.
I'm ranting, sorry.
Keep Switzerland great.
Show Comments (168)