Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Rank #1623 on Comments
Level 246 Comments: Doinitrite
Send mail to cupoframen
Invite cupoframen to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 246 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 247 Comments: Doinitrite
Total Comments Made:
What people say about cupoframen
id believe it
latest user's comments
- Or Asian. I wear that **** everywhere, literally easiest thing…
Toes before hoes
- I talked about this too with a good black friend. His culture …
rich offbeat rustic Turtle
- I would always tell people to just toss my body in a garbage o…
- Actually does sound cool no idea with the down thumbs. My hero…
I'd love to see an AU where All Might just says "No, you can't become a hero without a quirk" and Deku breaks down, decides if he can't join them he'll burn them and trains himself and builds up a criminal empire in order to take down heroes using his knowledge and relentless studying of heroes.
- If they were intending to die. The best course would be to hav…
- Yeah check online for proper forms. I got no weights either, b…
- Dips, seated or hanging. Even though you said no push up milit…
Thanks, I didn't realize there were different styles of pushups, always thought it was either the right way or the wrong way. I think I'll give "dips" a shot too...
Yeah check online for proper forms. I got no weights either, but improvise. Use those old college textbooks or anything like your laptop if you're feeling it's too easy. As always start small and build up
- *roll image* It's a slippery slope. When you hurt it it's gonn…
this took several turns
**anonymous used "*roll picture*"**
- Ahh neat. Now it makes so much sense too that wine racks are s…
flimsy obnoxious jumpy Giraffe
I’d recommend asking for dry wines
Dry is wine snob for “opposite of sweet and fruity”
- More like whoever doesn't see most of the world/are ignorant o…
The word you are looking for is "sheltered" not "spoiled"
Take this faggot for example, works hard, says yes mam/sir doesnt masturbate, but has no knowledge of the cruelty of the outside world.
Show Comments (1)