Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 148 Comments: Faptastic
Send mail to CupcakeFish
Invite CupcakeFish to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level -25 Content: Sort of disliked → Level -24 Content: Sort of disliked
Comment Level Progress:
Level 148 Comments: Faptastic → Level 149 Comments: Faptastic
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
The Game (2)
I like Homestuck.
What people say about CupcakeFish
latest user's comments
- I remember when I got that letter. I literally freake…
- Just watch as this becomes an actual phobia.
does anyone else?
- Not sure if intentionally misspelled, but *heil.
- *A comma
- I comma wouldn't have worked, anyway. "at the ho…
It hink it was supposed to be "I have to watch him. Fuckin a', man tonight is going to suck."
- I never watched Kai, nor have I read the manga. I probably sho…
- Dragon Ball Z gets bashed because it's just as bad, if not wor…
has deleted their comment.
I never watched Kai, nor have I read the manga. I probably should, since it doesn't have the 50000000 filler episodes, as you've stated. Thanks for the information!
- Comment deleted
Well played OP...
- I agree with the military part. And it is true we need jobs, b…
truth be told.
And that's where legislation comes in. We put a cap on welfare (Or lower it actually, since there already is a cap on it.) or limit the amount of times a person can be on welfare within a set amount of time, like two different times in five years.
yes because jobs simply appear out of nowhere and poor people who have nothing gets well paid jobs flying straight at them!
*facepalm* Read my earlier comment. I'll elaborate just in case you didn't understand. We create more permanent jobs so those who need welfare can get off of it and work for themselves, but we limit welfare so those who are on it just because they're too lazy to get jobs can't stay on it indefinitely. Listen to what's being said before you make your opinion, my friend.
- I just think religion is pointless and stupid. It causes so ma…
Show Comments (5)