Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #10068 on Comments
Level 320 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Send mail to Blargosnarf
Invite Blargosnarf to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Windsor Vermont USA
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 12 Content: New Here → Level 13 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 320 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 321 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about Blargosnarf
latest user's comments
- I'm trying to look up whatever the **** this mythos creature i…
/x/ Is A Scary Place
Yeah. I'm currently reading the Mercy Thompson novels. The main character is a Skinwalker who can turn into a Coyote. It's a pretty cool series.
It's a native american legend that originated with people skinning animals and humans and wearing them, and wearing the skin would make them 'shapeshift' so to speak into that form. It transformed to become creatures that can just take on any shape.
Stories have variations but they're all excellent
If you want to know a bit more, there's a game about them:
- Wasn't it established that a saiyan/human mixbreed would resul…
Unfortunately, the mix of DNA renders them completely unable to dodge.
According to that link he has no trouble dodging things. Unless I'm being a potato right now and you're talking about something else.
He's talking about team four star abridged series of DBZ.
If you haven't watched it yet, you should... Like... Right now.
Prepare to work your abdomen, BTW.
It's a teamfourstar reference
- GODDAMNIT WHY DO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!?
Now you fucked up
Because you're an anti-socialite who doesn't stand a chance with a real human being.
- There are times where a problem solves itself, and there are t…
Happening train now leaving...
- Her eyebrows look like she just dabbed a fudgesicle on her face.
This is what regret looks like
- just give thirty water bottles to the beggar outside Megaton!
- Who the **** runs out of bobby pins? You must suck at lockpicking.
I just can't even start lockpicking anything. I usually go Guns -> Speech -> Stealth -> Medicine -> Barter, maxing each out one by one.
i end up maxing out lockpicking first, then repair, medicine, science, and guns in no particular order. and then i do speech, and throw whatever other points at other things.
- You're sure? You're completely sure of this fact? Jupiter is n…
Random Facts Compilation...
- Oblivion, not bad.
How fucked are you?
- The best I could ever get was hardly a mun landing, couldn't e…
Show Comments (33)