We Quintuple Windsor?
also known as "the g' s throat"
Laggin by tying a normal 2. While forming the necktie. meditate
known commonly as a Sissy Windsor'). on how much better you are than others.
3. may the wide and back through rm 4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 four more times,
main knot. This is known as a "Flush." or mil is adequately regal.
S. unnecassary, mach a secondary no 6. Finally. feed me slight remainder of
with a simple square knot. your rm through the back ofthe hum.
7. Flaunt your , Hugh knot n any and all public events.
r the hungry professional
1. Scarr by tying a standard Shelby 2. Begin thinking about what you want
knot with war dimpling. For lunch.
3. Realize yawn far mo busy for a full It Remember that they sometimes
meal, but still need to at something. have fruit in the kitchen on Fridays.
7. Enjoy a productive lunch.
A R 'lyeh Standard
1. summon a necktie from its slumber 2. the no hang [oogly upon your nah,
deep within the ofyour closet. we the pendelum on clock .
3. Repeat steps one and we mulitple 4. Reawaken as , the most
times, preferably whilst chanting. well -dressed ifall me Elder Gods.
1. Focus your chi (no more than hall) 2. Use the remainder m
on the we n hand. materialize a few bowties.
3. Assemble the rm ifyou have any 4. Warning: Once in place, this tie can
chakras we you should use chem now. never he removed.
this one involves a snake
1. Wrangle a snake. 2. Once thoroughly wrangled. cross an
the head ova: its on and loop n through.
3. Be sun to keep eye contact with
your snakebite n all times.
4. Being careful not to break its spine,
loop the from and around the knot.
5. Tie aloise co Gish. 6. Instill fear in the hearts nofriends
and enemies alike.
You wona he holes on .