As I've went over, Yautja (Pronounced Yaut-wa" by the way. I pronounced it in my head as phonetically as "Yaut-ja") society is based off who has taken part in the most dangerous hunts most. The easiest way to prove yourself of course, is to bring something back. This usually ends up being the heads of whatever being being hunted.
The Hunter and the Hunted
The Yautja like to have a grey line between the two. Often times as a rite of coming, 3 Yautja young bloods will go to a Xenomorph hive-temple where they will be the hunted. They must reclaim an artifact from the temple (usually a plasma caster that they will then own and use as their own) and bring trophies as a mark of their progression. Trophies come in either the forms of body parts or a marking engraved on the Yautjas skin using the acid blood of the Xenomorphs. Fresh youngbloods will often hunt in cities or on human planets to get a taste of more dangerous prey.
The Ultimate Prey
To Yautja, Xenomorphs are the ultimate prey. In the Yautja tongue, they are known simply as serpents, and their long history is shown in countless sculptures and engravings in Yautja temples. Lord, the Yautja who slew the first Xenomorph Queen, is the most highly revered Yautja in their culture. Long dead, his ancestors are still heralded in their society. Every milestone of advancement in Yautja society is based off of some sort of hunting of Xenomorphs (Unblooded become Youngblood after first Xeno kill, Youngblooded into Blooded after a few more, Blooded into elite after clearing a hive, etc etc)
Humans are a special case in Yautja eyes. While seen generally as prey, should a human prove themselves by either killing or aiding a Yautja in a hunt. These humans are honored by Yautja, and are often given a gift (In AvP 2004, the woman who aided the Yautja was given a combi stick, and marked) or join Yautja society. They communicate via sign language.
On top of taking a trophy of their prey, Yautja will often skin and gut their prey and leave them to hang, as a warning sign to the more intelligent species of the planet. Basically skinning says "You're in my territory and you're easy prey. Enter at your own risk.". This alternate form of trophy taking is reserved for easy prey that isn't see as worth the effort of cleaning for a trophy.
Code of Honor
There are 11 rules to the code of honor.
1. Only hunt worthy game: This means do not hunt prey which cannot defend itself, is healthy, and an adult of its species. If challenged by prey, you must match its challenge and discard extra weaponry.
2. Failing a Hunt: In the event of failing a hunt, is expected for a hunter to end their own life, for it is better to die in honor than live in shame
3. Claiming the Kill of another Hunter: To take the kill of another hunter is an insult to the hunter it is stolen from. For instance, if a Yautja happens on a dying hunter and his also dying prey, and finishes the prey and leaves the hunter to die, it is dishonorable.
4. Murder: This is the highest form of crime, and any guilty will no longer be considered a Yautja and then hunted and destroyed.
5. Never harm the innocent: This goes with Murder. it is ok to hunt and kill a BadBlood, but not an honorable member of the species
6. Hunting for Food: when hunting for food, hunt only the weakest of the species as to purify the blood line
7. Wounded game: To kill already wounded game is not good sport and should not be done
8. Joining a Hunt: Do not join anothers hunt, or hunt in their territory unless given permission. All trophies taken unjustly are to be forfeit along with your honor gained.
9. Mercy: Should a prey defeat you, you must either kill it and yourself, or bestow upon it a gift.
10. Code Violations: Violating the code marks you a Bad Blood, and no longer a Yautja
11. Never harm the ill or offspring: Do not kill children, the elderly, or the pregnant, unless they pose a threat. Even if pregnant prey pose a threat, under no circumstances do you kill them.
Well, this should be the last one for Predators, at least for now. I'll go back to normal comps soon, along with other monsters, aliens, and the lot. Thanks a ton for reading guys it means a lot and the feed back is great!