Two drunken teenagers in Bosnia decided to have "fun" by duct-taping a firework in a German Shepherd's mouth and blowing off his face. Having done this, they took off, leaving the helpless creature to suffer. The poor dog, known as Vucko, apparently wandered in agony for five days, unable to eat. Finally, he was picked up by authorities and taken to a vetenarian's office, but had to be euthanized after vets were unable to perform reconstructive surgery.
Its **** like this that pisses me off, why the hell would someone do this?? Happened 10 days ago in Bosnia.