What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #340532 - jettaelas (02/15/2013) [-]
I want to be able to use my xbox controller for my pc games. I have the "play and charge kit" thing which is a usb but apparently doesn't work for pc. Can I just buy a special cord or do I have to buy a whole new wired controller?
User avatar #340548 to #340532 - ilieksheep (02/16/2013) [-]
You either need a wired controller, or there's this adapter you can buy to let you use a wireless controller, no way to make it work with a play and charge kit though.
User avatar #341190 to #340548 - jettaelas (02/16/2013) [-]
ok that's sorta what I figured. thanks
 Friends (0)