Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #7749 on Comments
Level 236 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Send mail to zuflux
Invite zuflux to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 4 Content: New Here → Level 5 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 236 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz → Level 237 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
I awoke in a field of pinelike grass .
What people say about zuflux
latest user's comments
- I started off with black coffee. Like it just fine, but the co…
Anon is mysterious
- Inverted look controls is oddly enough way more natural for me…
Most terrifying control
I'm really glad that I'm not the only person that feels this way. Whenever I play with friends I have to invert. The first FPS I played was inverted, and I think from that I just got into the habit.
I've always figured it has to do with how you think of your own head movements. If you think of the front of your face as the moving part, then it lines up with standard controls better. Push left, your view moves left. If you think of your neck as the moving part and your head is moved by your neck, then inverted makes more sense because you are controlling the "neck rotation" rather than the head to adjust view.
It makes more sense when I think about it than when I write it down, but hopefully you get what I am saying.
And that fighter jet controls are like this. And fighter jet games with real joysticks were around for many years already. So when FPS's came out it seems to me the most obvious to follow that scheme. Push forward and point downwards, pull backwards and point upwards.
That's how I feel about it though
And when you think of it, mouse controls this way to in a flying game or FPS. And we all remember on which system Quake first came out...
- I live with one other guy and three girls. Accept that everyon…
- Since when was Muslims "oppressed" Women muslims are…
Stop being neo-colonialist...
- If you're gonna wear something on your neck that looks like a …
Double Major in Twerking, too
- Gun control might work in countries that have low amounts of g…
world keeps on spinning
I agree with you. Why are we pushing for more gun laws when these shootings happen in "gun free zones"? Criminals will do what it takes to be successful. I own firearms legally and I sure as shit don't plan on committing any crimes with or without them.
- My problem with this "game" Last scene after kit…
The right time to live
- I have a long, loong fuse. I haven't lost my temper in many, m…
SJW comp: meaning of the...
- I haven't watched the show since season 4, but seeing that her…
Anon describes life as a...
- It's to expose you to things that might ignite that spark of c…
Well he does have a good point
Show Comments (54)