Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #28189 on Comments
Level 230 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Send mail to zombiemanic
Invite zombiemanic to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
in the secret entrance to the pentagon
Content Level Progress:
Level 108 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 109 Content: Funny Junkie
Comment Level Progress:
Level 230 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz → Level 231 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
hmmmhm ah no yuh Di'nt
What people say about zombiemanic
latest user's comments
- I have that 1 can usb fridge, I think it's pretty cool
Cool Stuff Comp 3
- I was talking about the content but I needed a picture, I didn…
- **zombiemanic rolled a random comment #63 posted by dehnoo…
You just rolled one of my dumps. League of Legends having nothing to do with Deus Ex. Not even remotely. Not even the same genre.
>MFW I brought down on you a Shamefur Dispray.
I was talking about the content but I needed a picture, I didn't have one so i rolled it, and im glad I got yours.
- **zombiemanic rolled user theluppijackal ** Do you have co…
- **zombiemanic rolled a random comment #4710132 posted by y…
Smoke bubble juggle
- Can someone please make a compilation of randoms ones put toge…
Sounds like a good night to me
- I've played 3 and NV and the older ones for like 200 and somet…
I did trial & error with caravan for 4 hours until I figured out how to play it.
Another 2 developing some skills.
It's actually pretty fun once you get the hang of it. I make it a point to play Caravan at least once every session I play, and it's a primary source of income for any new characters I make.
It's one of the biggest misteries in gaming history
- No matter if the gun is loaded, even if the gun is an air soft…
- Oh dear god, I agree with you 100% some stupid **** gave a per…
Do you really think the gun is loaded?
It's an ad, they'd never use a loaded gun for that.
and the reason her finger is on the trigger is to implay danger.
No matter if the gun is loaded, even if the gun is an air soft gun or a paint ball gun you always show trigger discipline. Otherwise I would count you as part of the Natural Selection and you can go drink a bottle of bleach thinking its safe.
- Suuurree, Matey.
The english alphabet FTW
Show Comments (4)