Upload
Login or register

zarkias

Last status update:
-
Gender: male
Age: 24
Date Signed Up:4/13/2011
Last Login:8/02/2015
FunnyJunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 8 total,  2 ,  10
Comment Thumbs: 837 total,  1009 ,  172
Content Level Progress: 0% (0/1)
Level -7 Content: Sort of disliked → Level -4 Content: Sort of disliked
Comment Level Progress: 20% (2/10)
Level 178 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 179 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Subscribers:0
Content Views:946
Total Comments Made:321
FJ Points:1432

latest user's comments

#487 - **zarkias used "*roll 1, 1-50*"** **zarkias rolls 03** 08/01/2015 on How many times will you... 0
#9 - Comment deleted 08/01/2015 on test post please ignore 0
#237 - That is 99% of funnyjunk. the other 1 percent is porn. 08/01/2015 on 10 worst dealbreakers on a... 0
#77 - Picture 08/01/2015 on Saved his fucking life 0
#33 - i have more, a whole lot more. 07/31/2015 on Kitten on phone, mommy... 0
#31 - yeah okay, funnyjunk is to edgy 5 me. you're 2 kool for skool.  [+] (2 new replies) 07/31/2015 on Kitten on phone, mommy... 0
#32 - captaincapital (07/31/2015) [-]
some dank memes you got there buddy
#33 - zarkias (07/31/2015) [-]
i have more, a whole lot more.
#43 - Outnumbered so what i dont know how to ******* spell it so what. 07/31/2015 on Post your Clipboard 0
#8 - leave it to the funnyjunker to find a racist comment. burn me …  [+] (4 new replies) 07/31/2015 on Kitten on phone, mommy... 0
#19 - captaincapital (07/31/2015) [-]
go to tumblr, they fit your standards better
#31 - zarkias (07/31/2015) [-]
yeah okay, funnyjunk is to edgy 5 me. you're 2 kool for skool.
#32 - captaincapital (07/31/2015) [-]
some dank memes you got there buddy
#33 - zarkias (07/31/2015) [-]
i have more, a whole lot more.
#2 - that **** would be hot fiya flames.  [+] (1 new reply) 07/31/2015 on The Garbage man can +14
User avatar
#11 - xxReaper (07/31/2015) [-]
Nah, it'd be garbage.
#2 - Picture 07/31/2015 on SquirtleJerker +1