wisdomtooth

Rank #7527 on Comments
wisdomtooth Avatar Level 285 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Offline
Send mail to wisdomtooth Block wisdomtooth Invite wisdomtooth to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:7/13/2011
Last Login:1/29/2015
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#7527
Highest Content Rank:#2383
Highest Comment Rank:#1028
Content Thumbs: 1247 total,  1481 ,  234
Comment Thumbs: 8810 total,  10006 ,  1196
Content Level Progress: 47% (47/100)
Level 112 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 113 Content: Funny Junkie
Comment Level Progress: 60% (60/100)
Level 285 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor → Level 286 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Subscribers:0
Content Views:66049
Times Content Favorited:157 times
Total Comments Made:1312
FJ Points:9940

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny pictures

  • Views: 46229
    Thumbs Up 1194 Thumbs Down 108 Total: +1086
    Comments: 233
    Favorites: 134
    Uploaded: 06/14/13
    :( :(
  • Views: 8612
    Thumbs Up 142 Thumbs Down 26 Total: +116
    Comments: 3
    Favorites: 20
    Uploaded: 06/16/13
    Oh Oh
  • Views: 2662
    Thumbs Up 26 Thumbs Down 4 Total: +22
    Comments: 0
    Favorites: 3
    Uploaded: 11/07/13
    Nightmares Nightmares

latest user's comments

#152 - 19/ 25? ***** you know you cant quit or we'll … 01/21/2015 on dank WebM compilation (pt... +6
#132 - Were there no witnesses to the event? Where are the police rec…  [+] (11 new replies) 01/13/2015 on Ultimate rekt +22
User avatar #267 - flynntastic (01/13/2015) [-]
Jesus, what did I start? Also in reply to azumeow the chick replying "google my name" is not refuting evidence, that's just dumb. She's essentially just saying what this man has refuted, "LOOK AT THESE LINKS PLACES ON THE INTERNET SAID THE STUFF I SAID AND THE INTERNET DOESN'T LIE EVER I AM STRONG"
User avatar #297 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
eccentricsage.tumblr.com/post/92205491104/dear-laurie-maylon-that-woman-who-faked-a-black

I THINK I GOOF'D. No courthouse records exist for the case, even though the dude supposedly plead guilty, according to all the articles, and the courthouse records all guilty pleas.
#443 - peyko (01/14/2015) [-]
**peyko used "*roll picture*"**
**peyko rolled image** So what are you gonna do about it? Many people think as you just thought before you knew you goofed.
User avatar #445 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
All I can do is admit my mistake and show what brought me to realize my mistake. I don't want to get into this further, I'm still getting people looking for my comments to call me a retarded faggot.

While in the same comment thread I clearly admit that I'm a retarded faggot. I just wanna clear my notifications, move on, and let this shit end.

Also, I now have one of the most obvious trolls on the site (womensstudysmajor) trying to insult me.
User avatar #463 - womensstudysmajor (01/14/2015) [-]
translation :i insulted peoples intelligence multiple times and was a stubborn arse but now that i realized i was wrong (through countless arguments) i want a full pardon. Now i need people to feel bad for me cause people are picking on me
#450 - peyko (01/14/2015) [-]
**peyko used "*roll picture*"**
**peyko rolled image** It's buddy. We all make mistakes sometimes. Even that girl made a mistake. The difference is, that you are admitting your mistake, which I respect very much.
Have a good day sir.



Replace the above rolled picture with this one instead.
User avatar #451 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
I just try to go where the truth is. If this one guy hadn't mentioned to look at the court records, I'd still be raging and believing this. You have a good day, too, brah.

And yeah, replacing that image would be good, cuz....well, I have a bad feeling...
User avatar #316 - flynntastic (01/13/2015) [-]
It's just a weird fucked up kinda thing man. And sorry I didn't see you posted that link earlier in this thread, kinda got lost in the "holy shit what did I start" thing. S'all good though bitches be trippin
User avatar #442 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
Yeah, nah, it happens. Shitty situation, I got mctricked.
#468 - flynntastic (01/14/2015) [-]
**flynntastic used "*roll picture*"**
**flynntastic rolled image** I forgive you cause I would've looked like just as much of an ass if I was wrong, hopefully the picture I roll will make you feel better. Much love.
no homo
maybe a little homo
User avatar #469 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
Not bad. Your roll is accepted.
#124 - How is that not proof? Her nose would not be perfectly aligned…  [+] (18 new replies) 01/13/2015 on Ultimate rekt +22
User avatar #128 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
How many places would run an illegal story for clickbait? The fact that they reported the guy's fucking sentencing means that, if it's not true, they sort of can't do that. And in this day and age, a retraction would come within a fucking DAY.
#319 - womensstudysmajor (01/13/2015) [-]
lol wow you have the nerve to call me a troll spammer then you dig yourself in a hole this deep.. good lord you are retardation incarnate
User avatar #250 - Fgner (01/13/2015) [-]
> It's not illegal to post wrong things. It's immoral, sure; Class-less, definitely; But illegal? We have that beautiful human right to being lying pieces of shit, and so does the press. They can't slander, of course, but we have no idea if that man exists.

> Clickbait articles are what fuels shitty news sites like the ones you linked to. "Would they run a false story that will get a ton of attention so that they could continue being alive?" The answer is yes. If it involves someone being paid, the answer will always be yes.

> Almost every single site you posted has a "submit/sell your story" button on it. She probably submitted it herself, seeing as none of them have any evidence beyond that girls word pretty much. They also include conflicting accounts. Her note says he pleaded not guilty, but a couple of those articles say he pleaded guilty.

> Why would they retract? It takes an enormous plunder or a lot of public response to issue retractions or even a disclosure on the bottom! These aren't huge companies, so public response is right out, and publishing a false story on those sites aren't exactly uncommon. Why the fuck would they do that work, damage their reputation, etc unless absolutely necessary?

> If one "news" site posts it, the rest see that as a free ride. Almost all the articles you linked are virtually copy and paste replicas, so that's probably exactly how it went down.

> Her injuries are obviously faked, that summons is obviously faked, her nose clearly isn't broken, and her account of her interactions with police isn't even remotely what would happen. Even though police records are public, there is a lack of evidence that this ever happened. Damian has not come forth and no one can seem to find him, the supposed defense was something that makes no sense. I could go on, but I think you get it now.

She's a piece of shit and her existence demeans the real struggles real feminists / mens activists / etc actually face to achieve equality.
User avatar #298 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
>Slander is illegal, actually, so running a story saying someone committed a crime that they didn't commit is illegal.

BUT AS IT TURNS OUT, I THINK I GOOF'D. No courthouse records exist for the case, even though the dude supposedly plead guilty, according to all the articles, and the courthouse records all guilty pleas.

eccentricsage.tumblr.com/post/92205491104/dear-laurie-maylon-that-woman-who-faked-a-black

Fucking fuck.
#436 - innocentbabies (01/13/2015) [-]
Only if that someone actually exists.
#330 - anonymous (01/13/2015) [-]
Because no news outlet has ever, ever, ran a false article.

Gamer Gate
Gawker
Huffington Post
Washington Post
*cough*
User avatar #132 - wisdomtooth (01/13/2015) [-]
Were there no witnesses to the event? Where are the police records? Why does the court report that she gave look like it was a poorly made microsoft word document? Either way it doesn't even matter that much and arguing about it isn't gonna change either of our opinions on the matter so I say we both just go our seperate ways and forget about it.
User avatar #267 - flynntastic (01/13/2015) [-]
Jesus, what did I start? Also in reply to azumeow the chick replying "google my name" is not refuting evidence, that's just dumb. She's essentially just saying what this man has refuted, "LOOK AT THESE LINKS PLACES ON THE INTERNET SAID THE STUFF I SAID AND THE INTERNET DOESN'T LIE EVER I AM STRONG"
User avatar #297 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
eccentricsage.tumblr.com/post/92205491104/dear-laurie-maylon-that-woman-who-faked-a-black

I THINK I GOOF'D. No courthouse records exist for the case, even though the dude supposedly plead guilty, according to all the articles, and the courthouse records all guilty pleas.
#443 - peyko (01/14/2015) [-]
**peyko used "*roll picture*"**
**peyko rolled image** So what are you gonna do about it? Many people think as you just thought before you knew you goofed.
User avatar #445 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
All I can do is admit my mistake and show what brought me to realize my mistake. I don't want to get into this further, I'm still getting people looking for my comments to call me a retarded faggot.

While in the same comment thread I clearly admit that I'm a retarded faggot. I just wanna clear my notifications, move on, and let this shit end.

Also, I now have one of the most obvious trolls on the site (womensstudysmajor) trying to insult me.
User avatar #463 - womensstudysmajor (01/14/2015) [-]
translation :i insulted peoples intelligence multiple times and was a stubborn arse but now that i realized i was wrong (through countless arguments) i want a full pardon. Now i need people to feel bad for me cause people are picking on me
#450 - peyko (01/14/2015) [-]
**peyko used "*roll picture*"**
**peyko rolled image** It's buddy. We all make mistakes sometimes. Even that girl made a mistake. The difference is, that you are admitting your mistake, which I respect very much.
Have a good day sir.



Replace the above rolled picture with this one instead.
User avatar #451 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
I just try to go where the truth is. If this one guy hadn't mentioned to look at the court records, I'd still be raging and believing this. You have a good day, too, brah.

And yeah, replacing that image would be good, cuz....well, I have a bad feeling...
User avatar #316 - flynntastic (01/13/2015) [-]
It's just a weird fucked up kinda thing man. And sorry I didn't see you posted that link earlier in this thread, kinda got lost in the "holy shit what did I start" thing. S'all good though bitches be trippin
User avatar #442 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
Yeah, nah, it happens. Shitty situation, I got mctricked.
#468 - flynntastic (01/14/2015) [-]
**flynntastic used "*roll picture*"**
**flynntastic rolled image** I forgive you cause I would've looked like just as much of an ass if I was wrong, hopefully the picture I roll will make you feel better. Much love.
no homo
maybe a little homo
User avatar #469 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
Not bad. Your roll is accepted.
#119 - I could just copy the text from the image above for you if you want  [+] (24 new replies) 01/13/2015 on Ultimate rekt +19
User avatar #122 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
That's not proof in any way, shape or form.

You have no way to prove that this photo is fake other than some armchair detective who looked at it funny, whereas MULTIPLE sites and MULTIPLE stories say that you're wrong.
User avatar #233 - dndxplain (01/13/2015) [-]
you can ask postingloudly, a medical student.
#174 - thumbwhoremuch (01/13/2015) [-]
Okay, look man, these writers see a story and make a quick rewrite in their own words. Only one of the articles you posted is by a specific writer, the rest are attributed to the site meaning it's likely none of them investigated it or they would put their name on it. The fact that MULTIPLE sites posted the story means MULTIPLE SITES saw the story somewhere and posted it. You don't need proof because as you have shown it's easy to assume it is real. Secondly, the articles aren't even done well. One of them states that she is 23, something that wouldn't happen if they had truly researched it. That is lazy haste put into copying an article. Third, having to do with your court case arguments, I have been searching courthouse databases that include North Somerset Courthouse. None of them have any record whatsoever of a Dacian Martin. Not a single one of them even has his name in the database. What the fuck kind of proof do you need that would make you believe the ACTUAL COURTHOUSE doesn't have record of him over the fact that authorless articles on random fucking sites claim he went to court. I don't get you. I don't get people. Seriously. Just fucking stop.
User avatar #181 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
What the fuck kind of world do we live in where you are, as a matter of fact, correct?

FUCK. FUCKING HELL. I'm gonna go sit in my corner and reevaluate my life.


I did more. I looked deeper. I looked into the court records. Motherfucking bitch. I can't....fuck.

Fuck this. I deserve this shit. Fucking god dammit.
User avatar #169 - jibb (01/13/2015) [-]
Those articles are simply copies of each other, a good story which doesn't need research or evidence, as it is worth a ton of views.
User avatar #124 - wisdomtooth (01/13/2015) [-]
How is that not proof? Her nose would not be perfectly aligned if it was broken and she wouldn't be able to open her eye all of the way if it was indeed bruised. Also it wouldn't be a straight shade of purple like that either. The links you gave dont prove anything, they just tell the story for clicks and ad revenue.
User avatar #128 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
How many places would run an illegal story for clickbait? The fact that they reported the guy's fucking sentencing means that, if it's not true, they sort of can't do that. And in this day and age, a retraction would come within a fucking DAY.
#319 - womensstudysmajor (01/13/2015) [-]
lol wow you have the nerve to call me a troll spammer then you dig yourself in a hole this deep.. good lord you are retardation incarnate
User avatar #250 - Fgner (01/13/2015) [-]
> It's not illegal to post wrong things. It's immoral, sure; Class-less, definitely; But illegal? We have that beautiful human right to being lying pieces of shit, and so does the press. They can't slander, of course, but we have no idea if that man exists.

> Clickbait articles are what fuels shitty news sites like the ones you linked to. "Would they run a false story that will get a ton of attention so that they could continue being alive?" The answer is yes. If it involves someone being paid, the answer will always be yes.

> Almost every single site you posted has a "submit/sell your story" button on it. She probably submitted it herself, seeing as none of them have any evidence beyond that girls word pretty much. They also include conflicting accounts. Her note says he pleaded not guilty, but a couple of those articles say he pleaded guilty.

> Why would they retract? It takes an enormous plunder or a lot of public response to issue retractions or even a disclosure on the bottom! These aren't huge companies, so public response is right out, and publishing a false story on those sites aren't exactly uncommon. Why the fuck would they do that work, damage their reputation, etc unless absolutely necessary?

> If one "news" site posts it, the rest see that as a free ride. Almost all the articles you linked are virtually copy and paste replicas, so that's probably exactly how it went down.

> Her injuries are obviously faked, that summons is obviously faked, her nose clearly isn't broken, and her account of her interactions with police isn't even remotely what would happen. Even though police records are public, there is a lack of evidence that this ever happened. Damian has not come forth and no one can seem to find him, the supposed defense was something that makes no sense. I could go on, but I think you get it now.

She's a piece of shit and her existence demeans the real struggles real feminists / mens activists / etc actually face to achieve equality.
User avatar #298 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
>Slander is illegal, actually, so running a story saying someone committed a crime that they didn't commit is illegal.

BUT AS IT TURNS OUT, I THINK I GOOF'D. No courthouse records exist for the case, even though the dude supposedly plead guilty, according to all the articles, and the courthouse records all guilty pleas.

eccentricsage.tumblr.com/post/92205491104/dear-laurie-maylon-that-woman-who-faked-a-black

Fucking fuck.
#436 - innocentbabies (01/13/2015) [-]
Only if that someone actually exists.
#330 - anonymous (01/13/2015) [-]
Because no news outlet has ever, ever, ran a false article.

Gamer Gate
Gawker
Huffington Post
Washington Post
*cough*
User avatar #132 - wisdomtooth (01/13/2015) [-]
Were there no witnesses to the event? Where are the police records? Why does the court report that she gave look like it was a poorly made microsoft word document? Either way it doesn't even matter that much and arguing about it isn't gonna change either of our opinions on the matter so I say we both just go our seperate ways and forget about it.
User avatar #267 - flynntastic (01/13/2015) [-]
Jesus, what did I start? Also in reply to azumeow the chick replying "google my name" is not refuting evidence, that's just dumb. She's essentially just saying what this man has refuted, "LOOK AT THESE LINKS PLACES ON THE INTERNET SAID THE STUFF I SAID AND THE INTERNET DOESN'T LIE EVER I AM STRONG"
User avatar #297 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
eccentricsage.tumblr.com/post/92205491104/dear-laurie-maylon-that-woman-who-faked-a-black

I THINK I GOOF'D. No courthouse records exist for the case, even though the dude supposedly plead guilty, according to all the articles, and the courthouse records all guilty pleas.
#443 - peyko (01/14/2015) [-]
**peyko used "*roll picture*"**
**peyko rolled image** So what are you gonna do about it? Many people think as you just thought before you knew you goofed.
User avatar #445 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
All I can do is admit my mistake and show what brought me to realize my mistake. I don't want to get into this further, I'm still getting people looking for my comments to call me a retarded faggot.

While in the same comment thread I clearly admit that I'm a retarded faggot. I just wanna clear my notifications, move on, and let this shit end.

Also, I now have one of the most obvious trolls on the site (womensstudysmajor) trying to insult me.
User avatar #463 - womensstudysmajor (01/14/2015) [-]
translation :i insulted peoples intelligence multiple times and was a stubborn arse but now that i realized i was wrong (through countless arguments) i want a full pardon. Now i need people to feel bad for me cause people are picking on me
#450 - peyko (01/14/2015) [-]
**peyko used "*roll picture*"**
**peyko rolled image** It's buddy. We all make mistakes sometimes. Even that girl made a mistake. The difference is, that you are admitting your mistake, which I respect very much.
Have a good day sir.



Replace the above rolled picture with this one instead.
User avatar #451 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
I just try to go where the truth is. If this one guy hadn't mentioned to look at the court records, I'd still be raging and believing this. You have a good day, too, brah.

And yeah, replacing that image would be good, cuz....well, I have a bad feeling...
User avatar #316 - flynntastic (01/13/2015) [-]
It's just a weird fucked up kinda thing man. And sorry I didn't see you posted that link earlier in this thread, kinda got lost in the "holy shit what did I start" thing. S'all good though bitches be trippin
User avatar #442 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
Yeah, nah, it happens. Shitty situation, I got mctricked.
#468 - flynntastic (01/14/2015) [-]
**flynntastic used "*roll picture*"**
**flynntastic rolled image** I forgive you cause I would've looked like just as much of an ass if I was wrong, hopefully the picture I roll will make you feel better. Much love.
no homo
maybe a little homo
User avatar #469 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
Not bad. Your roll is accepted.
#116 - So her fake black eye and broken nose are just a coincidence then?  [+] (26 new replies) 01/13/2015 on Ultimate rekt +18
User avatar #117 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
Prove it.
User avatar #119 - wisdomtooth (01/13/2015) [-]
I could just copy the text from the image above for you if you want
User avatar #122 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
That's not proof in any way, shape or form.

You have no way to prove that this photo is fake other than some armchair detective who looked at it funny, whereas MULTIPLE sites and MULTIPLE stories say that you're wrong.
User avatar #233 - dndxplain (01/13/2015) [-]
you can ask postingloudly, a medical student.
#174 - thumbwhoremuch (01/13/2015) [-]
Okay, look man, these writers see a story and make a quick rewrite in their own words. Only one of the articles you posted is by a specific writer, the rest are attributed to the site meaning it's likely none of them investigated it or they would put their name on it. The fact that MULTIPLE sites posted the story means MULTIPLE SITES saw the story somewhere and posted it. You don't need proof because as you have shown it's easy to assume it is real. Secondly, the articles aren't even done well. One of them states that she is 23, something that wouldn't happen if they had truly researched it. That is lazy haste put into copying an article. Third, having to do with your court case arguments, I have been searching courthouse databases that include North Somerset Courthouse. None of them have any record whatsoever of a Dacian Martin. Not a single one of them even has his name in the database. What the fuck kind of proof do you need that would make you believe the ACTUAL COURTHOUSE doesn't have record of him over the fact that authorless articles on random fucking sites claim he went to court. I don't get you. I don't get people. Seriously. Just fucking stop.
User avatar #181 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
What the fuck kind of world do we live in where you are, as a matter of fact, correct?

FUCK. FUCKING HELL. I'm gonna go sit in my corner and reevaluate my life.


I did more. I looked deeper. I looked into the court records. Motherfucking bitch. I can't....fuck.

Fuck this. I deserve this shit. Fucking god dammit.
User avatar #169 - jibb (01/13/2015) [-]
Those articles are simply copies of each other, a good story which doesn't need research or evidence, as it is worth a ton of views.
User avatar #124 - wisdomtooth (01/13/2015) [-]
How is that not proof? Her nose would not be perfectly aligned if it was broken and she wouldn't be able to open her eye all of the way if it was indeed bruised. Also it wouldn't be a straight shade of purple like that either. The links you gave dont prove anything, they just tell the story for clicks and ad revenue.
User avatar #128 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
How many places would run an illegal story for clickbait? The fact that they reported the guy's fucking sentencing means that, if it's not true, they sort of can't do that. And in this day and age, a retraction would come within a fucking DAY.
#319 - womensstudysmajor (01/13/2015) [-]
lol wow you have the nerve to call me a troll spammer then you dig yourself in a hole this deep.. good lord you are retardation incarnate
User avatar #250 - Fgner (01/13/2015) [-]
> It's not illegal to post wrong things. It's immoral, sure; Class-less, definitely; But illegal? We have that beautiful human right to being lying pieces of shit, and so does the press. They can't slander, of course, but we have no idea if that man exists.

> Clickbait articles are what fuels shitty news sites like the ones you linked to. "Would they run a false story that will get a ton of attention so that they could continue being alive?" The answer is yes. If it involves someone being paid, the answer will always be yes.

> Almost every single site you posted has a "submit/sell your story" button on it. She probably submitted it herself, seeing as none of them have any evidence beyond that girls word pretty much. They also include conflicting accounts. Her note says he pleaded not guilty, but a couple of those articles say he pleaded guilty.

> Why would they retract? It takes an enormous plunder or a lot of public response to issue retractions or even a disclosure on the bottom! These aren't huge companies, so public response is right out, and publishing a false story on those sites aren't exactly uncommon. Why the fuck would they do that work, damage their reputation, etc unless absolutely necessary?

> If one "news" site posts it, the rest see that as a free ride. Almost all the articles you linked are virtually copy and paste replicas, so that's probably exactly how it went down.

> Her injuries are obviously faked, that summons is obviously faked, her nose clearly isn't broken, and her account of her interactions with police isn't even remotely what would happen. Even though police records are public, there is a lack of evidence that this ever happened. Damian has not come forth and no one can seem to find him, the supposed defense was something that makes no sense. I could go on, but I think you get it now.

She's a piece of shit and her existence demeans the real struggles real feminists / mens activists / etc actually face to achieve equality.
User avatar #298 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
>Slander is illegal, actually, so running a story saying someone committed a crime that they didn't commit is illegal.

BUT AS IT TURNS OUT, I THINK I GOOF'D. No courthouse records exist for the case, even though the dude supposedly plead guilty, according to all the articles, and the courthouse records all guilty pleas.

eccentricsage.tumblr.com/post/92205491104/dear-laurie-maylon-that-woman-who-faked-a-black

Fucking fuck.
#436 - innocentbabies (01/13/2015) [-]
Only if that someone actually exists.
#330 - anonymous (01/13/2015) [-]
Because no news outlet has ever, ever, ran a false article.

Gamer Gate
Gawker
Huffington Post
Washington Post
*cough*
User avatar #132 - wisdomtooth (01/13/2015) [-]
Were there no witnesses to the event? Where are the police records? Why does the court report that she gave look like it was a poorly made microsoft word document? Either way it doesn't even matter that much and arguing about it isn't gonna change either of our opinions on the matter so I say we both just go our seperate ways and forget about it.
User avatar #267 - flynntastic (01/13/2015) [-]
Jesus, what did I start? Also in reply to azumeow the chick replying "google my name" is not refuting evidence, that's just dumb. She's essentially just saying what this man has refuted, "LOOK AT THESE LINKS PLACES ON THE INTERNET SAID THE STUFF I SAID AND THE INTERNET DOESN'T LIE EVER I AM STRONG"
User avatar #297 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
eccentricsage.tumblr.com/post/92205491104/dear-laurie-maylon-that-woman-who-faked-a-black

I THINK I GOOF'D. No courthouse records exist for the case, even though the dude supposedly plead guilty, according to all the articles, and the courthouse records all guilty pleas.
#443 - peyko (01/14/2015) [-]
**peyko used "*roll picture*"**
**peyko rolled image** So what are you gonna do about it? Many people think as you just thought before you knew you goofed.
User avatar #445 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
All I can do is admit my mistake and show what brought me to realize my mistake. I don't want to get into this further, I'm still getting people looking for my comments to call me a retarded faggot.

While in the same comment thread I clearly admit that I'm a retarded faggot. I just wanna clear my notifications, move on, and let this shit end.

Also, I now have one of the most obvious trolls on the site (womensstudysmajor) trying to insult me.
User avatar #463 - womensstudysmajor (01/14/2015) [-]
translation :i insulted peoples intelligence multiple times and was a stubborn arse but now that i realized i was wrong (through countless arguments) i want a full pardon. Now i need people to feel bad for me cause people are picking on me
#450 - peyko (01/14/2015) [-]
**peyko used "*roll picture*"**
**peyko rolled image** It's buddy. We all make mistakes sometimes. Even that girl made a mistake. The difference is, that you are admitting your mistake, which I respect very much.
Have a good day sir.



Replace the above rolled picture with this one instead.
User avatar #451 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
I just try to go where the truth is. If this one guy hadn't mentioned to look at the court records, I'd still be raging and believing this. You have a good day, too, brah.

And yeah, replacing that image would be good, cuz....well, I have a bad feeling...
User avatar #316 - flynntastic (01/13/2015) [-]
It's just a weird fucked up kinda thing man. And sorry I didn't see you posted that link earlier in this thread, kinda got lost in the "holy shit what did I start" thing. S'all good though bitches be trippin
User avatar #442 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
Yeah, nah, it happens. Shitty situation, I got mctricked.
#468 - flynntastic (01/14/2015) [-]
**flynntastic used "*roll picture*"**
**flynntastic rolled image** I forgive you cause I would've looked like just as much of an ass if I was wrong, hopefully the picture I roll will make you feel better. Much love.
no homo
maybe a little homo
User avatar #469 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
Not bad. Your roll is accepted.
#105 - Reports? Those are just news articles. News sites like that wi…  [+] (28 new replies) 01/13/2015 on Ultimate rekt +27
User avatar #116 - wisdomtooth (01/13/2015) [-]
So her fake black eye and broken nose are just a coincidence then?
User avatar #117 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
Prove it.
User avatar #119 - wisdomtooth (01/13/2015) [-]
I could just copy the text from the image above for you if you want
User avatar #122 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
That's not proof in any way, shape or form.

You have no way to prove that this photo is fake other than some armchair detective who looked at it funny, whereas MULTIPLE sites and MULTIPLE stories say that you're wrong.
User avatar #233 - dndxplain (01/13/2015) [-]
you can ask postingloudly, a medical student.
#174 - thumbwhoremuch (01/13/2015) [-]
Okay, look man, these writers see a story and make a quick rewrite in their own words. Only one of the articles you posted is by a specific writer, the rest are attributed to the site meaning it's likely none of them investigated it or they would put their name on it. The fact that MULTIPLE sites posted the story means MULTIPLE SITES saw the story somewhere and posted it. You don't need proof because as you have shown it's easy to assume it is real. Secondly, the articles aren't even done well. One of them states that she is 23, something that wouldn't happen if they had truly researched it. That is lazy haste put into copying an article. Third, having to do with your court case arguments, I have been searching courthouse databases that include North Somerset Courthouse. None of them have any record whatsoever of a Dacian Martin. Not a single one of them even has his name in the database. What the fuck kind of proof do you need that would make you believe the ACTUAL COURTHOUSE doesn't have record of him over the fact that authorless articles on random fucking sites claim he went to court. I don't get you. I don't get people. Seriously. Just fucking stop.
User avatar #181 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
What the fuck kind of world do we live in where you are, as a matter of fact, correct?

FUCK. FUCKING HELL. I'm gonna go sit in my corner and reevaluate my life.


I did more. I looked deeper. I looked into the court records. Motherfucking bitch. I can't....fuck.

Fuck this. I deserve this shit. Fucking god dammit.
User avatar #169 - jibb (01/13/2015) [-]
Those articles are simply copies of each other, a good story which doesn't need research or evidence, as it is worth a ton of views.
User avatar #124 - wisdomtooth (01/13/2015) [-]
How is that not proof? Her nose would not be perfectly aligned if it was broken and she wouldn't be able to open her eye all of the way if it was indeed bruised. Also it wouldn't be a straight shade of purple like that either. The links you gave dont prove anything, they just tell the story for clicks and ad revenue.
User avatar #128 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
How many places would run an illegal story for clickbait? The fact that they reported the guy's fucking sentencing means that, if it's not true, they sort of can't do that. And in this day and age, a retraction would come within a fucking DAY.
#319 - womensstudysmajor (01/13/2015) [-]
lol wow you have the nerve to call me a troll spammer then you dig yourself in a hole this deep.. good lord you are retardation incarnate
User avatar #250 - Fgner (01/13/2015) [-]
> It's not illegal to post wrong things. It's immoral, sure; Class-less, definitely; But illegal? We have that beautiful human right to being lying pieces of shit, and so does the press. They can't slander, of course, but we have no idea if that man exists.

> Clickbait articles are what fuels shitty news sites like the ones you linked to. "Would they run a false story that will get a ton of attention so that they could continue being alive?" The answer is yes. If it involves someone being paid, the answer will always be yes.

> Almost every single site you posted has a "submit/sell your story" button on it. She probably submitted it herself, seeing as none of them have any evidence beyond that girls word pretty much. They also include conflicting accounts. Her note says he pleaded not guilty, but a couple of those articles say he pleaded guilty.

> Why would they retract? It takes an enormous plunder or a lot of public response to issue retractions or even a disclosure on the bottom! These aren't huge companies, so public response is right out, and publishing a false story on those sites aren't exactly uncommon. Why the fuck would they do that work, damage their reputation, etc unless absolutely necessary?

> If one "news" site posts it, the rest see that as a free ride. Almost all the articles you linked are virtually copy and paste replicas, so that's probably exactly how it went down.

> Her injuries are obviously faked, that summons is obviously faked, her nose clearly isn't broken, and her account of her interactions with police isn't even remotely what would happen. Even though police records are public, there is a lack of evidence that this ever happened. Damian has not come forth and no one can seem to find him, the supposed defense was something that makes no sense. I could go on, but I think you get it now.

She's a piece of shit and her existence demeans the real struggles real feminists / mens activists / etc actually face to achieve equality.
User avatar #298 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
>Slander is illegal, actually, so running a story saying someone committed a crime that they didn't commit is illegal.

BUT AS IT TURNS OUT, I THINK I GOOF'D. No courthouse records exist for the case, even though the dude supposedly plead guilty, according to all the articles, and the courthouse records all guilty pleas.

eccentricsage.tumblr.com/post/92205491104/dear-laurie-maylon-that-woman-who-faked-a-black

Fucking fuck.
#436 - innocentbabies (01/13/2015) [-]
Only if that someone actually exists.
#330 - anonymous (01/13/2015) [-]
Because no news outlet has ever, ever, ran a false article.

Gamer Gate
Gawker
Huffington Post
Washington Post
*cough*
User avatar #132 - wisdomtooth (01/13/2015) [-]
Were there no witnesses to the event? Where are the police records? Why does the court report that she gave look like it was a poorly made microsoft word document? Either way it doesn't even matter that much and arguing about it isn't gonna change either of our opinions on the matter so I say we both just go our seperate ways and forget about it.
User avatar #267 - flynntastic (01/13/2015) [-]
Jesus, what did I start? Also in reply to azumeow the chick replying "google my name" is not refuting evidence, that's just dumb. She's essentially just saying what this man has refuted, "LOOK AT THESE LINKS PLACES ON THE INTERNET SAID THE STUFF I SAID AND THE INTERNET DOESN'T LIE EVER I AM STRONG"
User avatar #297 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
eccentricsage.tumblr.com/post/92205491104/dear-laurie-maylon-that-woman-who-faked-a-black

I THINK I GOOF'D. No courthouse records exist for the case, even though the dude supposedly plead guilty, according to all the articles, and the courthouse records all guilty pleas.
#443 - peyko (01/14/2015) [-]
**peyko used "*roll picture*"**
**peyko rolled image** So what are you gonna do about it? Many people think as you just thought before you knew you goofed.
User avatar #445 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
All I can do is admit my mistake and show what brought me to realize my mistake. I don't want to get into this further, I'm still getting people looking for my comments to call me a retarded faggot.

While in the same comment thread I clearly admit that I'm a retarded faggot. I just wanna clear my notifications, move on, and let this shit end.

Also, I now have one of the most obvious trolls on the site (womensstudysmajor) trying to insult me.
User avatar #463 - womensstudysmajor (01/14/2015) [-]
translation :i insulted peoples intelligence multiple times and was a stubborn arse but now that i realized i was wrong (through countless arguments) i want a full pardon. Now i need people to feel bad for me cause people are picking on me
#450 - peyko (01/14/2015) [-]
**peyko used "*roll picture*"**
**peyko rolled image** It's buddy. We all make mistakes sometimes. Even that girl made a mistake. The difference is, that you are admitting your mistake, which I respect very much.
Have a good day sir.



Replace the above rolled picture with this one instead.
User avatar #451 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
I just try to go where the truth is. If this one guy hadn't mentioned to look at the court records, I'd still be raging and believing this. You have a good day, too, brah.

And yeah, replacing that image would be good, cuz....well, I have a bad feeling...
User avatar #316 - flynntastic (01/13/2015) [-]
It's just a weird fucked up kinda thing man. And sorry I didn't see you posted that link earlier in this thread, kinda got lost in the "holy shit what did I start" thing. S'all good though bitches be trippin
User avatar #442 - azumeow (01/13/2015) [-]
Yeah, nah, it happens. Shitty situation, I got mctricked.
#468 - flynntastic (01/14/2015) [-]
**flynntastic used "*roll picture*"**
**flynntastic rolled image** I forgive you cause I would've looked like just as much of an ass if I was wrong, hopefully the picture I roll will make you feel better. Much love.
no homo
maybe a little homo
User avatar #469 - azumeow (01/14/2015) [-]
Not bad. Your roll is accepted.
#132 - Maybe, just maybe... It was a joke 01/11/2015 on M'lady 0
#25 - I wish my guns would turn into vibrators! 01/09/2015 on Artist Issues - ASOL +13
#7 - I substitute water for soda. It's pretty great, I haven't dran… 01/09/2015 on she wrote a book... without... +23
#71 - woah, it's glorious. I luv it 01/05/2015 on Username-Pictures Part 13 0

user's channels

Join Subscribe feels

user's friends

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 472 / Total items point value: 3424

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#8 - datgrass (06/25/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #4 - zameckis (02/03/2014) [-]
hi
User avatar #5 to #4 - wisdomtooth (02/03/2014) [-]
Hello o:
User avatar #6 to #5 - zameckis (02/03/2014) [-]
sup?
User avatar #7 to #6 - wisdomtooth (02/03/2014) [-]
Not much. You?
 Friends (0)