Upload
Login or register

whiteniggers

Last status update:
-
Age: 115
Date Signed Up:1/01/2012
Last Login:9/28/2016
Location:you stupid fucking cunt
Stats
Content Ranking:#4763
Comment Ranking:#13898
Highest Content Rank:#614
Highest Comment Rank:#171
Content Thumbs: 15166 total,  16941 ,  1775
Comment Thumbs: 30905 total,  38305 ,  7400
Content Level Progress: 16.1% (161/1000)
Level 213 Content: Comedic Genius → Level 214 Content: Comedic Genius
Comment Level Progress: 89.4% (894/1000)
Level 327 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 328 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Subscribers:15
Content Views:806199
Times Content Favorited:1259 times
Total Comments Made:20999
FJ Points:7642
Favorite Tags: cunts (3) | help (3) | me (3) | You (3) | Animation (2) | comment (2) | funny (2) | FUNNYJUNK (2) | is (2) | Porn (2) | the (2)
you fucking prick
i got that blue name
that purp text

and that white niggers

latest user's comments

#16 - Smurfs are asexual. They don’t even have reproductive organs…  [+] (8 replies) 08/05/2014 on Can't argue with that +11
#51 - anon (08/05/2014) [-]
Nice Donnie Darko you got there m8
#33 - thechosentroll (08/05/2014) [-]
Wait, so smurfs are tiny, blue orks?
#43 - crazyolitis (08/05/2014) [-]
Yes they are.
User avatar
#37 - warzon (08/05/2014) [-]
YOU KNOW TOO MUCH
User avatar
#23 - sigmundisdabest (08/05/2014) [-]
Calm down. Donnie
User avatar
#32 - whiteniggers (08/05/2014) [-]
ey someone got it
User avatar
#34 - sigmundisdabest (08/05/2014) [-]
It's a hell of a movie!
User avatar
#17 - wunderlichh (08/05/2014) [-]
Oh, I wasn't aware of that... so basically I lived my whole life with a lie
But thanks for rectifying my misunderstanding.
#15 - gonna be called out as a fanboy here or some **** but…  [+] (13 replies) 08/05/2014 on why aren't we funding this +28
User avatar
#73 - psikid (08/05/2014) [-]
I would fucking love a 2Fort paintball arena.
User avatar
#54 - lean (08/05/2014) [-]
Imagine aim_shotty from CSS as a paintball arena
User avatar
#26 - playapplepie (08/05/2014) [-]
I would go to a 2fort paintball course anytime. And wear many hats.
User avatar
#18 - flnonymousseven (08/05/2014) [-]
> 2fort paintball course opens to the public
> some ten-year-old trips, knocks his head on the ground and falls 10 feet into the water
> drowns
> 2fort paintball course closes

alternate ending:
> 2fort paintball course opens to the public
> people jump into the water
> all paintballs instantly desolve while still in hoppers
> paintball marker ruined
> 2fort paintball course closes


gotta think about this shit m8
User avatar
#19 - whiteniggers (08/05/2014) [-]
just get rid of the water, raise the ground up a bit, done
User avatar
#20 - flnonymousseven (08/05/2014) [-]
fall off of ramparts
die

trip and fall through those little vertical hole parts
die

fall down stairs okay I know this one is a stretch but people are pretty fucking stupid and all it takes is one retard to ruin it for everyone, plus, paintball is a pretty frantic game. it's easy to loose your footing, that's why no paintball courses have stairs.
die

there's a reason PB courses don't have multiple vertical levels.
User avatar
#86 - kinginyellow (08/05/2014) [-]
You realize some places have waivers right? I had to sign before I played and it basically said they weren't responsible for me getting hurt on the field. Not like there were any open hazards but I guess it just meant if I tripped on a clump of dirt they couldn't have known was there and hit my head on a wall, they weren't paying for anything.
User avatar
#88 - flnonymousseven (08/05/2014) [-]
btw, source is my dad, he's worked in insurance for 20 years. doubt me if you want, I'm just telling you how it is.
User avatar
#87 - flnonymousseven (08/05/2014) [-]
those don't hold up in court. they're more a psychological tactic. people still get hurt, sue, and win, all the time. the insurance is just astronomical, so it's nbd. did any of the course you've played on have 15 foot drops? or any serious such hazards?

from a business standpoint, it's simply not worth it.
User avatar
#89 - kinginyellow (08/05/2014) [-]
We had a few towers you could climb up on, not huge though. I just think you could make more stairs where the drops would be, and put more wall ups that kids would half to try to actually hurt themselves on, and make it a rule that you can't climb over walls. Can't they be denied in court if they can prove it's impossible to fall off a gap with a wall in the way and rules that say no climbing?
User avatar
#91 - flnonymousseven (08/05/2014) [-]
I suppose you can to a degree. but I think 2Fort would be a stretch.
User avatar
#21 - whiteniggers (08/05/2014) [-]
if people are seriously going to fall of shit this easily, they shouldn't play paintball
User avatar
#22 - flnonymousseven (08/05/2014) [-]
you're absolutely right. but they will anyway.
#69 - what was the purpose of calling me a "******* scrub"…  [+] (1 reply) 08/05/2014 on yes. +1
User avatar
#70 - psykobear (08/05/2014) [-]
Mostly because you used the term to insult the person in the content when, really, they are both right and wrong. You were both right, in a sense.
#27 - it's common knowledge that pineapples and pears are fruits …  [+] (5 replies) 08/04/2014 on yes. +7
User avatar
#47 - psykobear (08/05/2014) [-]
My point was that you were right. God damn.
It is a fruit. You're right. But you have to understand that people call it a vegetable because that's the culinary term for it.
User avatar
#69 - whiteniggers (08/05/2014) [-]
what was the purpose of calling me a "fucking scrub" then? it made it seem like you were proving me wrong
User avatar
#70 - psykobear (08/05/2014) [-]
Mostly because you used the term to insult the person in the content when, really, they are both right and wrong. You were both right, in a sense.
User avatar
#55 - thebaseballexpert (08/05/2014) [-]
wait.... you were getting downvoted because you were saying he was right the whole time?
User avatar
#62 - psykobear (08/05/2014) [-]
I dunno why I was getting downvoted. I just rolled with it. It's not important.
#22 - that does not mean vegetable is just a cooking term you idiot  [+] (7 replies) 08/04/2014 on yes. +8
User avatar
#24 - psykobear (08/04/2014) [-]
That was my point...
Did you not even read the comment I posted and immediately type up a comment?
"Technically, they are all fruits. Vegetable is a cooking term. "
Just in case you can't trouble yourself to scroll up and read it.
User avatar
#27 - whiteniggers (08/04/2014) [-]
it's common knowledge that pineapples and pears are fruits

so what was the point in your original comment? i don't care if vegetable is a cooking term, it's got nothing to do with anything here
User avatar
#47 - psykobear (08/05/2014) [-]
My point was that you were right. God damn.
It is a fruit. You're right. But you have to understand that people call it a vegetable because that's the culinary term for it.
User avatar
#69 - whiteniggers (08/05/2014) [-]
what was the purpose of calling me a "fucking scrub" then? it made it seem like you were proving me wrong
User avatar
#70 - psykobear (08/05/2014) [-]
Mostly because you used the term to insult the person in the content when, really, they are both right and wrong. You were both right, in a sense.
User avatar
#55 - thebaseballexpert (08/05/2014) [-]
wait.... you were getting downvoted because you were saying he was right the whole time?
User avatar
#62 - psykobear (08/05/2014) [-]
I dunno why I was getting downvoted. I just rolled with it. It's not important.
#11 - Comment deleted 08/04/2014 on yes. -1
#10 - you're wrong  [+] (9 replies) 08/04/2014 on yes. +12
User avatar
#21 - psykobear (08/04/2014) [-]
It is a creeping vine that bears cylindrical fruits that are used as culinary vegetables.
-Wikipedia
User avatar
#22 - whiteniggers (08/04/2014) [-]
that does not mean vegetable is just a cooking term you idiot
User avatar
#24 - psykobear (08/04/2014) [-]
That was my point...
Did you not even read the comment I posted and immediately type up a comment?
"Technically, they are all fruits. Vegetable is a cooking term. "
Just in case you can't trouble yourself to scroll up and read it.
User avatar
#27 - whiteniggers (08/04/2014) [-]
it's common knowledge that pineapples and pears are fruits

so what was the point in your original comment? i don't care if vegetable is a cooking term, it's got nothing to do with anything here
User avatar
#47 - psykobear (08/05/2014) [-]
My point was that you were right. God damn.
It is a fruit. You're right. But you have to understand that people call it a vegetable because that's the culinary term for it.
User avatar
#69 - whiteniggers (08/05/2014) [-]
what was the purpose of calling me a "fucking scrub" then? it made it seem like you were proving me wrong
User avatar
#70 - psykobear (08/05/2014) [-]
Mostly because you used the term to insult the person in the content when, really, they are both right and wrong. You were both right, in a sense.
User avatar
#55 - thebaseballexpert (08/05/2014) [-]
wait.... you were getting downvoted because you were saying he was right the whole time?
User avatar
#62 - psykobear (08/05/2014) [-]
I dunno why I was getting downvoted. I just rolled with it. It's not important.
#23 - but my idea is that it is only one projection so the …  [+] (4 replies) 08/04/2014 on this is not photoshopped 0
User avatar
#27 - penileburglar (08/04/2014) [-]
That's making things way, WAAAY more complicated than it needs to be. You're not actively projecting a video, you're just PAINTING the shit. All you need to account for is depth of field, which would take a great deal of time to do in such a large building with a projector, that could easily become days worth of unnecessary work. Marking off the areas to paint only takes an hour or two if you're willing to just grab tools and get your hands dirty instead of trying to solve EVERYTHING with computers.

All you need is a large square frame made out of any cheap-ass building materials (5 bucks worth of plywood would be enough if you have the tools to cut it yourself), a flashlight (or laser pointer if you can get someone to help you), duct-tape, and painters tape. Make the frame the size of your perspective, put it into place, tape off most of the flashlight with two parallel pieces so that it's projecting a single horizontal line, tape it to your frame with that line parallel to each wall of the frame, and then use painters tape to mark off each line of light. Alternatively, you could be even more precise if you have either a proper laser pointer that projects a line or a friend to simply hold the laser pointer flat against the frame and move it for you to follow with the tape.

We did stuff like this for perspective pieces at the art festival here last year. Can be rough the first couple of times, but once you get the process down it actually makes shit like this REALLY easy.
User avatar
#36 - meganinja (08/04/2014) [-]
I still think just using a projector placed at where your perespective would be and then marking the areas off would be easier as you don't have to adjust it as you go along.
User avatar
#40 - penileburglar (08/05/2014) [-]
That doesn't work.

Shine a flashlight at a corner in your house, so it's projecting on two walls of different distances. The circle it makes on the closer wall is going to be much smaller than the circle it makes on a farther wall, because the light is expanding outward, not shooting forward like a laser. That's exactly what would happen with a projector, you would not ever get an even square / rectangle.
User avatar
#33 - whiteniggers (08/04/2014) [-]
oh, i see what you're saying. i was thinking of other examples, but i understand you're talking about the content which has objects painted like the pillars and stuff. fair enough