Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #7644 on Comments
Level 68 Comments: FJ Cultist
Send mail to wahooooo
Invite wahooooo to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 68 Comments: FJ Cultist → Level 69 Comments: FJ Cultist
Total Comments Made:
What people say about wahooooo
latest user's comments
- Stir more, did you even watch the video?
How to be master chef
- What??????? The original Dragon Ball was released in …
The age of action figures...
- It's still ridiculous and waaaaaaaay under what it should be. …
How Do You do Fellow Kids Comp
- **wahooooo used "*roll picture*"** **wahooooo rolled image **
- Literally not even worth trying unless you're getting some rea…
Two positive things I could think of are having a super engaging conversation with someone who is also doing it, and being able to drive home drunk. Other than that, yeah its not worth it. But I only ever did it while drinking.
- And the vicious cycle will continue until either Shia or the e…
- Sort of like actual relationships?
No. Their relationship is extremely unstable.
Had there not been kids involved they should have left each other a long time ago.
... Sounds real enough to me, sadly.
Jerry is a spineless sponge with an inferiority complex. He's also a massive idiot.
Beth had dreams but could never fulfill them since Jerry is a fuck up and she had to pick up his slack all the time, which lead to her chronic alcoholism to cope.
Wtf are you talking about? Both saw their different dimensional selves where they both didn't have kids and they both were a success until they realized they regret not being together
They're unhappy together, they're unhappy apart. They're also horrible parents who never wanted kids in the first place. Which Beth uses as an excuse for why her dreams are in the toilet.
the problem is beth personality is ricks. self centered alcholic who blames others and thinks highly of themselves.
- I've wanted to do **** like this for years. Problem i…
forza player using his car...
Change out a few things for games like Mechwarrior online?
- You mean Chichen Nuggest
- America: Where people have the right to protect themselves, th…
Kid: "Did you come to catch...
Show Comments (1)