Upload
Login or register

turtletroll

Last status update:
-
Gender: male
Date Signed Up:7/18/2012
Last Login:9/29/2016
Stats
Comment Ranking:#2218
Highest Content Rank:#1834
Highest Comment Rank:#79
Content Thumbs: 4260 total,  4969 ,  709
Comment Thumbs: 39259 total,  42110 ,  2851
Content Level Progress: 23% (23/100)
Level 139 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 140 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress: 61.8% (618/1000)
Level 331 Comments: Practically Famous → Level 332 Comments: Practically Famous
Subscribers:3
Content Views:307516
Times Content Favorited:286 times
Total Comments Made:7274
FJ Points:19648
Favorite Tags: OC (3)

latest user's comments

#4077 - Bomb viagra  [+] (15 replies) 08/18/2016 on turtletroll's profile 0
#4078 - omarakbar (08/18/2016) [-]
**omarakbar used "*roll 1, cah answer*"**
**omarakbar rolls A breath of fresh air.**
what country will the girl to claim turtles virginity come from
User avatar
#4079 - turtletroll (08/18/2016) [-]
Not wrong i suppose
#4080 - omarakbar (08/18/2016) [-]
fresh air?
cleanest country is iceland....

not too far from turty
User avatar
#4081 - turtletroll (08/19/2016) [-]
Fuck iceland it's not even ice
#4082 - omarakbar (08/21/2016) [-]
> go to iceland
> no ice
> fucking LIES

> go to england
> no Engs
> more lies
User avatar
#4083 - turtletroll (08/21/2016) [-]
To be honest it would be sick to go to iceland
#4084 - omarakbar (08/21/2016) [-]
> turtle goes to iceland
> they still belive in magic and fairies and stuff
> turtle feels right at home, when he gets high and hallucinates... people think he actually is seeing leprechauns and gremlins
User avatar
#4085 - turtletroll (08/21/2016) [-]
Tripping in iceland would be on the bucket list it's a beautiful country
#4086 - omarakbar (08/21/2016) [-]
have you met any scots or irish who still believe in their myths of fairies and stuff

gaelic and celtic mythology might help you get used to icelandic
User avatar
#4087 - turtletroll (08/21/2016) [-]
i've met people who believe in fairies.

Then again i've met people who believe in skin changers and dark magic
#4088 - omarakbar (08/21/2016) [-]
dark magic is good

turtle should practice sorcery

american indians and south americans used mind altering drugs as part of their witchcraft.... you missing out
User avatar
#4089 - turtletroll (08/21/2016) [-]
They're on fucking ayahuasca and mescaline no wonder they still believe in magic
#4090 - omarakbar (08/22/2016) [-]
more drugs on turtles bucket list to get baked on before he dies
User avatar
#4091 - turtletroll (08/22/2016) [-]
ayahuasca is on my bucket list for sure I know how to make it too it's so easy and legal to get all the shit needed
#4092 - omarakbar (08/22/2016) [-]
you need to go to eastern europe and try all the slav drugs Schnizel is on

could be a reality tv show
The Chav and the Slav
#4075 - MDick is a real thing  [+] (17 replies) 08/18/2016 on turtletroll's profile 0
#4076 - omarakbar (08/18/2016) [-]
**omarakbar used "*roll 1, Magic 8-Ball*"**
**omarakbar rolls My reply is no**
does turtle grind viagra into powder and snort like cocaine
User avatar
#4077 - turtletroll (08/18/2016) [-]
Bomb viagra
#4078 - omarakbar (08/18/2016) [-]
**omarakbar used "*roll 1, cah answer*"**
**omarakbar rolls A breath of fresh air.**
what country will the girl to claim turtles virginity come from
User avatar
#4079 - turtletroll (08/18/2016) [-]
Not wrong i suppose
#4080 - omarakbar (08/18/2016) [-]
fresh air?
cleanest country is iceland....

not too far from turty
User avatar
#4081 - turtletroll (08/19/2016) [-]
Fuck iceland it's not even ice
#4082 - omarakbar (08/21/2016) [-]
> go to iceland
> no ice
> fucking LIES

> go to england
> no Engs
> more lies
User avatar
#4083 - turtletroll (08/21/2016) [-]
To be honest it would be sick to go to iceland
#4084 - omarakbar (08/21/2016) [-]
> turtle goes to iceland
> they still belive in magic and fairies and stuff
> turtle feels right at home, when he gets high and hallucinates... people think he actually is seeing leprechauns and gremlins
User avatar
#4085 - turtletroll (08/21/2016) [-]
Tripping in iceland would be on the bucket list it's a beautiful country
#4086 - omarakbar (08/21/2016) [-]
have you met any scots or irish who still believe in their myths of fairies and stuff

gaelic and celtic mythology might help you get used to icelandic
User avatar
#4087 - turtletroll (08/21/2016) [-]
i've met people who believe in fairies.

Then again i've met people who believe in skin changers and dark magic
#4088 - omarakbar (08/21/2016) [-]
dark magic is good

turtle should practice sorcery

american indians and south americans used mind altering drugs as part of their witchcraft.... you missing out
User avatar
#4089 - turtletroll (08/21/2016) [-]
They're on fucking ayahuasca and mescaline no wonder they still believe in magic
#4090 - omarakbar (08/22/2016) [-]
more drugs on turtles bucket list to get baked on before he dies
User avatar
#4091 - turtletroll (08/22/2016) [-]
ayahuasca is on my bucket list for sure I know how to make it too it's so easy and legal to get all the shit needed
#4092 - omarakbar (08/22/2016) [-]
you need to go to eastern europe and try all the slav drugs Schnizel is on

could be a reality tv show
The Chav and the Slav
#4073 - Ill take it  [+] (19 replies) 08/18/2016 on turtletroll's profile 0
#4074 - omarakbar (08/18/2016) [-]
now if only the drug use didnt make you limp as a wet pot noodle
User avatar
#4075 - turtletroll (08/18/2016) [-]
MDick is a real thing
#4076 - omarakbar (08/18/2016) [-]
**omarakbar used "*roll 1, Magic 8-Ball*"**
**omarakbar rolls My reply is no**
does turtle grind viagra into powder and snort like cocaine
User avatar
#4077 - turtletroll (08/18/2016) [-]
Bomb viagra
#4078 - omarakbar (08/18/2016) [-]
**omarakbar used "*roll 1, cah answer*"**
**omarakbar rolls A breath of fresh air.**
what country will the girl to claim turtles virginity come from
User avatar
#4079 - turtletroll (08/18/2016) [-]
Not wrong i suppose
#4080 - omarakbar (08/18/2016) [-]
fresh air?
cleanest country is iceland....

not too far from turty
User avatar
#4081 - turtletroll (08/19/2016) [-]
Fuck iceland it's not even ice
#4082 - omarakbar (08/21/2016) [-]
> go to iceland
> no ice
> fucking LIES

> go to england
> no Engs
> more lies
User avatar
#4083 - turtletroll (08/21/2016) [-]
To be honest it would be sick to go to iceland
#4084 - omarakbar (08/21/2016) [-]
> turtle goes to iceland
> they still belive in magic and fairies and stuff
> turtle feels right at home, when he gets high and hallucinates... people think he actually is seeing leprechauns and gremlins
User avatar
#4085 - turtletroll (08/21/2016) [-]
Tripping in iceland would be on the bucket list it's a beautiful country
#4086 - omarakbar (08/21/2016) [-]
have you met any scots or irish who still believe in their myths of fairies and stuff

gaelic and celtic mythology might help you get used to icelandic
User avatar
#4087 - turtletroll (08/21/2016) [-]
i've met people who believe in fairies.

Then again i've met people who believe in skin changers and dark magic
#4088 - omarakbar (08/21/2016) [-]
dark magic is good

turtle should practice sorcery

american indians and south americans used mind altering drugs as part of their witchcraft.... you missing out
User avatar
#4089 - turtletroll (08/21/2016) [-]
They're on fucking ayahuasca and mescaline no wonder they still believe in magic
#4090 - omarakbar (08/22/2016) [-]
more drugs on turtles bucket list to get baked on before he dies
User avatar
#4091 - turtletroll (08/22/2016) [-]
ayahuasca is on my bucket list for sure I know how to make it too it's so easy and legal to get all the shit needed
#4092 - omarakbar (08/22/2016) [-]
you need to go to eastern europe and try all the slav drugs Schnizel is on

could be a reality tv show
The Chav and the Slav
#4066 - the australians were british and they took our **** with them …  [+] (5 replies) 08/16/2016 on turtletroll's profile 0
#4067 - omarakbar (08/16/2016) [-]
> take turtletroll DNA
> modify from water type to rock type
> create skeletorexplains
User avatar
#4068 - skeletorexplains (08/16/2016) [-]
wot
#4069 - omarakbar (08/17/2016) [-]
you bloody heard me mate

youre aussies are the desert versions of the limeys
User avatar
#4070 - skeletorexplains (08/17/2016) [-]
Strong words coming from a fucking Karma orb.
#4071 - omarakbar (08/17/2016) [-]
better to be a karma orb than be in australia with bloody orb SPIDERS
#4064 - everyone outside my very small specific section of a city is a cunt  [+] (7 replies) 08/16/2016 on turtletroll's profile 0
#4065 - omarakbar (08/16/2016) [-]
> originally british
> become isolationist
> call everyone else cunts

turtletroll is really australian
User avatar
#4066 - turtletroll (08/16/2016) [-]
the australians were british and they took our shit with them and copied it
#4067 - omarakbar (08/16/2016) [-]
> take turtletroll DNA
> modify from water type to rock type
> create skeletorexplains
User avatar
#4068 - skeletorexplains (08/16/2016) [-]
wot
#4069 - omarakbar (08/17/2016) [-]
you bloody heard me mate

youre aussies are the desert versions of the limeys
User avatar
#4070 - skeletorexplains (08/17/2016) [-]
Strong words coming from a fucking Karma orb.
#4071 - omarakbar (08/17/2016) [-]
better to be a karma orb than be in australia with bloody orb SPIDERS
#4062 - Started my new job today and i'm going to have to learn to lik…  [+] (9 replies) 08/15/2016 on turtletroll's profile 0
#4063 - omarakbar (08/16/2016) [-]
> turtletroll
> british
> call other britons "those fuckers"

gotta love that national unity
User avatar
#4064 - turtletroll (08/16/2016) [-]
everyone outside my very small specific section of a city is a cunt
#4065 - omarakbar (08/16/2016) [-]
> originally british
> become isolationist
> call everyone else cunts

turtletroll is really australian
User avatar
#4066 - turtletroll (08/16/2016) [-]
the australians were british and they took our shit with them and copied it
#4067 - omarakbar (08/16/2016) [-]
> take turtletroll DNA
> modify from water type to rock type
> create skeletorexplains
User avatar
#4068 - skeletorexplains (08/16/2016) [-]
wot
#4069 - omarakbar (08/17/2016) [-]
you bloody heard me mate

youre aussies are the desert versions of the limeys
User avatar
#4070 - skeletorexplains (08/17/2016) [-]
Strong words coming from a fucking Karma orb.
#4071 - omarakbar (08/17/2016) [-]
better to be a karma orb than be in australia with bloody orb SPIDERS
#4059 - Yeah they are nonces. never met a cockney who didn't lie out h…  [+] (1 reply) 08/10/2016 on turtletroll's profile 0
#4060 - omarakbar (08/10/2016) [-]
hell i met a cockney who left england and after so many years he lost his accent,,, and had to put on a bad fake cockney accent