Click to expand
Rank #5267 on CommentsLevel 238 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
OfflineSend mail to toxikxvenom Block toxikxvenom Invite toxikxvenom to be your friend flag avatar
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||4/28/2012|
|Funnyjunk Career Stats|
|Highest Content Rank:||#1512|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#2045|
|Content Thumbs:||9043 total, 10194 , 1151|
|Comment Thumbs:||4123 total, 5210 , 1087|
|Content Level Progress:|| 39% (39/100) |
Level 190 Content: Anon Annihilator → Level 191 Content: Anon Annihilator
|Comment Level Progress:|| 65% (65/100) |
Level 238 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz → Level 239 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
|Times Content Favorited:||495 times|
|Total Comments Made:||1654|
|Favorite Tags:||hi (3) | description (2) | niggers (2) | the walking dead (2)|
- Views: 66879Cave Painting
2861 97 Total: +2764
- Views: 44278Brilliant.
1393 74 Total: +1319
- Views: 45472women...
1581 340 Total: +1241
- Views: 33294photobomb level: fatty
1170 47 Total: +1123
- Views: 38043Gamers
939 105 Total: +834
- Views: 17564The temptation.
683 29 Total: +654
latest user's comments
|#3 - Picture||07/01/2015 on the horror||+4|
|#57 - Picture||07/01/2015 on eack||0|
|#1647 - **toxikxvenom used "*roll picture*"** **toxikxvenom rolled …||06/30/2015 on How you kill Admin||0|
|#36 - Holy crap. Ive hit a few deer but ive never had one explode like that.||06/29/2015 on TRUE POWER.||0|
|#10 - please be a thing.||06/27/2015 on Manscaping||+1|
|#10 - nice||06/27/2015 on Venom||+23|
|#7 - new country is trash||06/27/2015 on Relationship Goals||+3|
|#1 - Good Mythical Morning! This is the first time ive ever seen an… [+] (15 new replies)||06/22/2015 on Would you share ice cream...||+86|
#28 - Temperance (06/22/2015) [-]
I can. My wife and I used to own two Sugar Gliders, anyone who tells you they're "easy" or "almost like hamsters" is straight up lying. Here's the rundown...
1) If you can't bring it with you to most places you'll need more than one, they are very social creatures and will get depressed easily if they are left alone for too long.
2) They need a lot of space, so invest in a very large cage (we're talking "parrot sized).
3) Store bought "Sugar Glider Pellets" are total bullshit and will most likely lead to malnourishment. You'll need to feed them fresh or slightly frozen fruit, vegetables, and a honey/pollen/protein mixture that you can buy online. They also like mealworms as treats.
4) They are nocturnal, so they'll be up playing while you're sleeping. You can take steps to alter their schedule, but it's not good for them.
5) They are loud, here's just one of the several delightful noises they make... www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt8uLejOuaQ
6) You can't potty train them, they can and will pee/poop on everything and everyone.
Like most exotic pets, Sugar Gliders take a lot of work to care for them_ properly_. However, if your lifestyle can handle these hardships, they are absolutely wonderful and adorable pets. We only had to give them away because we got a dog.
#10 - zoologyexplain (06/22/2015) [-]
I honestly have never had much interest in gliders (honestly I think they are obnoxious as pets and more work than they're worth) so I haven't bothered to research more than the absolute basic things. I'm sure someone here is much more knowledgeable than me, there is probably more than enough sound information already posted. www.sugarglider.com/glidergossip/
Sorry I can't help more. Here, have a sassy glider as consolation.
|#22 - Believe it or not, I dont think we talked much abut evolution … [+] (1 new reply)||06/17/2015 on Evilution||0|
|#18 - fok off m89 [+] (1 new reply)||06/17/2015 on Evilution||-13|
Join Subscribe feels
Join Subscribe fucking-cuteshit
Join Subscribe fucking-niggers
Join Subscribe minecraft
Join Subscribe walkingdeadtime
Join Subscribe wtf-channel