Upload
Login or register

tomfra

Last status update:
-
Gender: male
Age: 24
Date Signed Up:12/26/2011
Last Login:8/31/2016
Location:Germany
FunnyJunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#3414
Comment Ranking:#3072
Highest Content Rank:#1744
Highest Comment Rank:#2904
Content Thumbs: 3410 total,  3794 ,  384
Comment Thumbs: 3392 total,  3595 ,  203
Content Level Progress: 64% (64/100)
Level 128 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 129 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress: 93% (93/100)
Level 228 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 229 Comments: Mind Blower
Subscribers:0
Content Views:211500
Times Content Favorited:241 times
Total Comments Made:271
FJ Points:5599

Text Posts

  • Views: 14926
    Thumbs Up 274 Thumbs Down 19 Total: +255
    Comments: 16
    Favorites: 7
    Uploaded: 04/25/14
    You shouldn't You shouldn't

latest user's comments

#3 - Picture 08/28/2016 on duck and cover +6
#2 - Picture 08/28/2016 on duck and cover 0
#6 - Sure, but I prefer manga 08/28/2016 on Classic Dubbing 0
#4 - Thank god I prefer manga  [+] (11 new replies) 08/28/2016 on Classic Dubbing +1
User avatar
#12 - magusprime (08/29/2016) [-]
Unfortunately not even manga is safe from the stupidity of American censorship.
#5 - wattlegobbler (08/28/2016) [-]
Or watch the non-4kids version on DvD
#36 - presentdent (08/29/2016) [-]
#35 - presentdent (08/29/2016) [-]
I need a mod which replaces all Mr House faces with this.
#39 - wattlegobbler (08/29/2016) [-]
Who needs house with a face like THIS? (Independence run best run)
#43 - presentdent (08/29/2016) [-]
I wish Independent Run explained the fallout with House better.

Ultimately, I like House as a mentor with ideas about the old world. And I would have preferred a better confrontation with House where you realize he is too arrogant and unwilling to let you rule in his stead... 'cause at the end of the day, if you side with House, you still get to essentially be king of Vegas. And the only semi-shitty thing you need to do is kill the Brotherhood chapter... and the Brotherhood is mostly tech-hungry half-savages playing at paladin, anyway.
#44 - wattlegobbler (08/29/2016) [-]
Hey, i liked the brotherhood including all advantages like learning how to use power armor, pretty strong weapons pretty early in the game and another way to piss people off than the classic spartan look. Also free microfusion cells every day and i use energy weapons alot. Also because Veronica is best companion and i didnt wanted to lose her, now its endgame and she has the fist of nord-rawr, the Chief helmet from Salt-in-the-wound and of course, BoS-power armor. You can literally sit and watch her slaughtering single mode through the endfight
#45 - presentdent (08/29/2016) [-]
veronica best companion puhleaze

Best companion is the desert wind as you sit in solitude, looking out on the mojave nightscape through your infrared goggles.

(Best armor is either a ranger duster or one of the many cowboy outfits... something that makes you feel like this is a world that has truly regressed to a different time. And which you can sneak around in until you build your own Casino in Primm. Fallout 4 fucked this up. It went back to "lol, everyone's in the same clothes and they're acting the same, except they're quirky." It's been two hundred fucking years since society died. The Brotherhood shouldn't be the only "weird" thing you see.)
#47 - wattlegobbler (08/29/2016) [-]
Fun fact: i wrecked prim accidently after i walked in the bar with the wrong armor and ended up defending myself. Only the robot survived because he was the only one who couldnt attack. IT was a accident, really
#46 - wattlegobbler (08/29/2016) [-]
Nope, the Unique ranger armor you get in lonesome road is, because it has no downsides, a strong (but not the strongest) defense and it improves your demolition abilitys. Also with the new mask you will never need cateye or cloud vision again. The stongest armor you get in the game is the broken armor from the brotherhood of steel wich repaired is a shithouse of defense while balancing its dodnside weight through +2 extra strength and lets be serious: with this armor you dont need sneak attacks anyway
User avatar
#6 - tomfra (08/28/2016) [-]
Sure, but I prefer manga
#2 - Did they remove Ace because of his tatoos or what?  [+] (21 new replies) 08/28/2016 on Classic Dubbing +5
#3 - wattlegobbler (08/28/2016) [-]
No, he was "too naked" but they could've at least photoshop a Shirt on him (not the worst photoshop they did on anime)
User avatar
#29 - semilunarknight (08/29/2016) [-]
Why? Why would they even bother doing that?
#41 - wattlegobbler (08/29/2016) [-]
Because kids would learn about other cultures that way or simply dont get IT. Enjoy the jelly-filled donut
#15 - daringdestiny (08/29/2016) [-]
could be worse
User avatar
#32 - catsbats (08/29/2016) [-]
THATS ONE HELL OF A DILDO
#24 - pepeluz (08/29/2016) [-]
Why...
They were trying to censor a gun and instead they came up with something that looks like an anal bead draw on paint
User avatar
#33 - daringdestiny (08/29/2016) [-]
pepeluz is right, they called it a laser gun in the show
#34 - pepeluz (08/29/2016) [-]
A lazer gun? what? Made on a 3d printer with compacted shit somebody found on the bottom of a dustbin maybe.

I mean look a this shit, look at it, seems like a perverted elephant's custom made dildo.

Other pics Couldn't confirm that they were the originals show something like a budget nerf watergun from 10 years ago and it's still better that this piece of crap
User avatar
#30 - sasoriofsand (08/29/2016) [-]
It was a lazer gun if i remember correctly. I completely reccomend rewatching this show if you wanna get trashed and meme while doing it.
User avatar
#4 - tomfra (08/28/2016) [-]
Thank god I prefer manga
User avatar
#12 - magusprime (08/29/2016) [-]
Unfortunately not even manga is safe from the stupidity of American censorship.
#5 - wattlegobbler (08/28/2016) [-]
Or watch the non-4kids version on DvD
#36 - presentdent (08/29/2016) [-]
#35 - presentdent (08/29/2016) [-]
I need a mod which replaces all Mr House faces with this.
#39 - wattlegobbler (08/29/2016) [-]
Who needs house with a face like THIS? (Independence run best run)
#43 - presentdent (08/29/2016) [-]
I wish Independent Run explained the fallout with House better.

Ultimately, I like House as a mentor with ideas about the old world. And I would have preferred a better confrontation with House where you realize he is too arrogant and unwilling to let you rule in his stead... 'cause at the end of the day, if you side with House, you still get to essentially be king of Vegas. And the only semi-shitty thing you need to do is kill the Brotherhood chapter... and the Brotherhood is mostly tech-hungry half-savages playing at paladin, anyway.
#44 - wattlegobbler (08/29/2016) [-]
Hey, i liked the brotherhood including all advantages like learning how to use power armor, pretty strong weapons pretty early in the game and another way to piss people off than the classic spartan look. Also free microfusion cells every day and i use energy weapons alot. Also because Veronica is best companion and i didnt wanted to lose her, now its endgame and she has the fist of nord-rawr, the Chief helmet from Salt-in-the-wound and of course, BoS-power armor. You can literally sit and watch her slaughtering single mode through the endfight
#45 - presentdent (08/29/2016) [-]
veronica best companion puhleaze

Best companion is the desert wind as you sit in solitude, looking out on the mojave nightscape through your infrared goggles.

(Best armor is either a ranger duster or one of the many cowboy outfits... something that makes you feel like this is a world that has truly regressed to a different time. And which you can sneak around in until you build your own Casino in Primm. Fallout 4 fucked this up. It went back to "lol, everyone's in the same clothes and they're acting the same, except they're quirky." It's been two hundred fucking years since society died. The Brotherhood shouldn't be the only "weird" thing you see.)
#47 - wattlegobbler (08/29/2016) [-]
Fun fact: i wrecked prim accidently after i walked in the bar with the wrong armor and ended up defending myself. Only the robot survived because he was the only one who couldnt attack. IT was a accident, really
#46 - wattlegobbler (08/29/2016) [-]
Nope, the Unique ranger armor you get in lonesome road is, because it has no downsides, a strong (but not the strongest) defense and it improves your demolition abilitys. Also with the new mask you will never need cateye or cloud vision again. The stongest armor you get in the game is the broken armor from the brotherhood of steel wich repaired is a shithouse of defense while balancing its dodnside weight through +2 extra strength and lets be serious: with this armor you dont need sneak attacks anyway
User avatar
#6 - tomfra (08/28/2016) [-]
Sure, but I prefer manga
#2 - Wtf is going on  [+] (19 new replies) 08/27/2016 on Myspace +209
User avatar
#40 - veryfahnyjokes (08/28/2016) [-]
White trash at its finest
User avatar
#3 - sootfoots (08/27/2016) [-]
Its okay young child. The tyranny of myspace is in the distant past.

But when myspace was a thing, you could organize your friends list by whoever you liked the most. So when you viewed their profile, you would see the ranking. So naturally there were fights among friends and those who got 1st place were usually 'besties'
#47 - anon (08/28/2016) [-]
China 2020 man. It's like MySpace but with punishments and rewards irl. If you are friends with somebody who has a low score you are dragged down with them, therby the Chinese government is using people to enforce the party line among themselves.
#50 - jackleeswagger (08/28/2016) [-]
You should be more specific, I only knew what u were talking about because I saw the program that u were talking about. Anyone else wouldn't have a prayer understanding this
#46 - anon (08/28/2016) [-]
Implying Tom wasn't everyone's #1.
#24 - vampired (08/28/2016) [-]
**vampired used "*roll picture*"**
**vampired rolled image**wtf. This is America we see in teen movies.
You bought it and were sold, maaaaaan...
User avatar
#16 - tiredandhungry (08/28/2016) [-]
This is why I only had bands in my top 8
#8 - figfog (08/28/2016) [-]
if i remember correctly, thats not quite how it worked.

you didnt have a say in it, some sort of algorithm think of algorithms as like automatic machines that do a specific tasm that picked based upon your interactions with the parties in question. nice guess though!
#49 - nerdking (08/28/2016) [-]
Holy shit, that was pretentious.
#43 - semiprogravy (08/28/2016) [-]
"think of algorithms as like automatic machines that do a specific tasm"



wow! thanks for the info! never would have known what an algorithm was otherwise
#9 - anon (08/28/2016) [-]
You're basically wrong. It started out how you described but featured the "Top 8" friends thing for many years and is basically how everyone remembers it.
User avatar
#14 - takashixd (08/28/2016) [-]
You're not technically wrong what you contributed when put in context with the post is useless and unnecessary, so not wrong just useless.
User avatar
#10 - figfog (08/28/2016) [-]
well if thats how it started, im not wrong am i?

also, protip: avoid the word "basically". ya used it twice there, champ. not exactly one of the most superfluous or refined words in the first place, no need to repeat it.
#42 - thrifty (08/28/2016) [-]
#21 - emiyashirou (08/28/2016) [-]
'superfluous'
#13 - anon (08/28/2016) [-]
Okay, more than basically wrong. You're wrong altogether.
The user chose their top friends.
#19 - anon (08/28/2016) [-]
Actually you're both right.

There was an algorithm for the top 8, however it was common practice to change this with html when editing your profile.
#12 - anon (08/28/2016) [-]
you basically sound like a total faggot right now
User avatar
#11 - luvsickemo (08/28/2016) [-]
I bet you text in the corner at parties.
#11 - Well honestly I don't feel sorry for Allen at all (if this sto…  [+] (1 new reply) 08/24/2016 on The new king of betas: Allen +59
#32 - anon (08/24/2016) [-]
Allen is brainwashed. I feel sorry for him.
#7 - Why would servers prohibit to use C4 on jeeps?  [+] (9 new replies) 08/22/2016 on Server Rules: "No C4 Jeeps" +24
User avatar
#68 - masdercheef (08/23/2016) [-]
On non-hardcore servers you can put C4 on your buddy's jeep, detonate it, and kill anybody near him while he's perfectly fine because there's no friendly fire. So, you tend to get loads of people just ramming their jeeps into tanks and scoring a kill with little to no effort just because they exploited a particular trait of the friendly fire system. It gets old after a while. I've never been a fan of servers that ban certain weapons or tactics but I do think it should be discouraged all the same - not a bannable offense, but discouraged. It's no fun if you can't use a vehicle because people are just running around doing stuff like that the whole game.
#19 - dyelfagget (08/22/2016) [-]
The game isn't really balanced for it. C4 is really strong but it was ok because you actually had to run up to a tank to use it. With jeeps it's way fucking easier.
User avatar
#17 - zers (08/22/2016) [-]
Because server owners want their realism, its annoying to die to, etc. Personally I say if its in the game then have at thee.
#16 - howaboutnsfw (08/22/2016) [-]
Because Jihad Jeeps is the best strat in the game
User avatar
#23 - hkcptjjuds (08/22/2016) [-]
Play on a not hardcore server
Get a buddy to drive with your C4 on the front
Hop out as buddy drives into the ass of a tank
Detonate
LOL as your friend and an intact jeep fly past your face at mach speed from the carcass of a dead tank
Repeat as necessary
User avatar
#85 - politicalslap (08/23/2016) [-]
least its not as bad as battlefield 1942

didnt even need explosives... the game was so shit just ramming the average WW2 jeep into a tank was enough to kill tank
User avatar
#98 - hkcptjjuds (08/24/2016) [-]
That's amazing
User avatar
#13 - flybager (08/22/2016) [-]
some people consider it to be "game breaking"
#40 - anon (08/23/2016) [-]
Eh....It can be annoying but you can shoot the jeep first, and they waste a jeep, and possibly die in explosion too, and it's an arcady game to begin with, and there are tons of vehicles usually.
#4 - Good for him 08/21/2016 on Upgrade 0
#7 - From the last time it was posted someone said that the tap got…  [+] (11 new replies) 08/21/2016 on You're on your own +201
#58 - xxTheJesterxx has deleted their comment.
User avatar
#28 - sciencexplain (08/21/2016) [-]
last i heard it was cause she wanted to light a cigarette so she shielded it with the cap or something
User avatar
#125 - hikakiller (08/21/2016) [-]
Well, good job not explaining shit.
User avatar
#176 - sciencexplain (08/22/2016) [-]
cheers
User avatar
#15 - drewhamster (08/21/2016) [-]
I actually figured that is what happened as stupid as it is, thanks for clarifying though!
User avatar
#14 - xskullgirlsx (08/21/2016) [-]
This is like a scene in a cartoon when a character uses a torch to read a sign that says "TNT"
#86 - anon (08/21/2016) [-]
Story time:
> Be me few months ago
> Visiting Germany for tourism with the family.
> Be designated driver. Read as much as I can to learn about German driving laws.
> Park in an underground parking lot. Always keep an eye on signs to make sure I'm not breaking any rules.
> Found an empty lot. Park the car and get out the car.
> Find one of them warning signs on a wall. Black text, yellow background.
> Couldn't figure out what it said.
> Whip out my phone and try to use Google translate.
> I need to stand on the driving lane to get close enough to the sign.
> Keep an eye out to make sure the lane is clear.
> Everytime I try to get close to the sign, a car is passing, so I have to move away.
> finally find a window of opportunity. No cars for a few seconds.
> Take a photo, move out of the driving lane, and let Google translate work its magic.
> More or less, sign reads: Cars go through here. Be aware of incoming traffic.
> MFW when I'm breaking the law to follow the law.

Felt like one of them Wile E. Coyote moments.
User avatar
#101 - lawlight (08/21/2016) [-]
you didn't went full retard you were just cautious you are not really to blame
#108 - anon (08/21/2016) [-]
Thank you.

I just think 'tis a funny 'n silly anecdote, that's all.
#42 - sometimeswefuck (08/21/2016) [-]
this is the most accurate analogy ever
#20 - boarderlinegreat (08/21/2016) [-]