Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Level 219 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to theviusking
Invite theviusking to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 219 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 220 Comments: Mind Blower
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about theviusking
latest user's comments
- Am I like the only person who never uses Incognito? Because th…
- I don't know man... doesn't really look like it. Nah, man I do…
Cuz knowledge is power!
- Considering how fast he's going and the wobbling he does down …
- Yeaaaah these Bionicles and the weird virus ones that were lik…
- Not at all. I'm 18 too and I wish I could still build this ***…
- Isn't there like a weird worm like creature under their head m…
Actually it's the Rahkshi that have a worm thing. With the Bohrok it's the mask itself that controls them. I believe in universe they can actually launch their masks out of their heads and onto someone, which takes control of the person's body.
Yeah. The worm creature was the thing actually controlling the mechanized bodies. I've completely forgotten the lore, but I remember being really into it back in elementary school
Yeaaaah these Bionicles and the weird virus ones that were like the bugs from Starship Troopers are my favorite of the whole series.
I dunno. I never watch the first series and only buy the toys because it looks cool.
- What's your issue? This guy is legit just trying to help out h…
I feel like he was referring to Milly telling James he was going to hell for committing a sin when in reality she has committed many herself.
- It may be the bad mood I'm in talking. But I honestly can't un…
internet vs mt dew
Well.... They let people decide the name.
4chan did nothing wrong really by doing it... They saw the name and voted it up. Mountain Dew should of expected this and backing out was really the only option.
When it comes to letting the world decide, The only winning move is not to.
- Patrick Stewart and Bruce Willis together look like the Mr.Clean man.
- thank mr skeltal
Old butt gold.
Show Comments (6)