Rank #64170 on SubscribersLevel 219 Comments: Comedic Genius
OfflineSend mail to theencyclopedia Block theencyclopedia Invite theencyclopedia to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||6/24/2012|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Content Thumbs:||3943 total, 4616 , 673|
|Comment Thumbs:||1948 total, 2471 , 523|
|Content Level Progress:|| 41% (41/100) |
Level 139 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 140 Content: Faptastic
|Comment Level Progress:|| 44% (44/100) |
Level 219 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 220 Comments: Mind Blower
|Times Content Favorited:||87 times|
|Total Comments Made:||864|
|Favorite Tags:||logic (12) | skyrim (4) | Halo (3) | tags (3) | BF (2) | Fallout (2) | Medic (2) | You (2)|
latest user's comments
|#55 - is this a reference to brave new world [+] (2 new replies)||10/29/2012 on Alpha as Fuck||0|
|#52 - ive never understood the alpha as **** thing. whats the joke s… [+] (9 new replies)||10/29/2012 on Alpha as Fuck||0|
#64 - quesocnkane (10/29/2012) [-]
Think of it like wolves.
The "alpha" male is the dominant one. He pulls the bitches, fucks people up, and is overall the hossboss.
There's also the "beta" male(s.) They get the leftovers of the food, the bitches, and whatever the alpha decides they get.
"Omega" females are the "alpha" females of the pack I guess... Everyone only refers to "alpha" and "beta" though.
#63 - pubis (10/29/2012) [-]
#58 - anon (10/29/2012) [-]
alpha > beta. 'nuff said
|#320 - nope still gryfindor. keepin it real||10/29/2012 on Choose 1||0|
|#18 - ice cream... van? like this? [+] (3 new replies)||10/24/2012 on so worth it||+4|
#21 - anon (10/24/2012) [-]
SO FANNY XDDDDDD
|#224 - bullying is over-exaggerated and 99% illegitimate and kids hav…||10/24/2012 on RIP Niko||-2|
|#54 - where is this? or is it fake?||10/24/2012 on WTF||0|
|#216 - mfw hfw he sees this||10/24/2012 on Happy birthday boy!||+16|
|#211 - alright fj list all the reasons why i should smoke weed more t… [+] (15 new replies)||10/23/2012 on I Know Which One I'd Rather||0|
#256 - joshyboyy (10/23/2012) [-]
1. As far as i am aware, there has been no cases of death related to weed, whereas alcohol causes thousands of deaths every year.
2. I have yet to come across someone who is high and violent.
3. Alcohol causes hangovers, and while i can't attest for other people, i have never once had a bad experience, or comedown, from smoking weed.
4. Weed has been proven to have medical and psychological use, for example, it relieves pain, and dramatically reduces stress levels.
5. As Unicorntoast mentioned, it is great for socializing, and while i accept that alcohol is good for this purpose as well, that's only in relatively small doses, eg. getting tipsy. If you get completely wasted, then you'll just make an ass of yourself, however, if you smoke a large amount of weed, the worst that's likely to happen is you'll get a bit hungry, and have bloodshot eyes (Red-eye).
6. You've probably heard a lot of stories about people 'Hitting white' or 'Greening out', and yes, this does happen, but it isn't cause by the weed, it is in fact caused by inhaling too much smoke in a short space of time, so if this is a worry, then either buy a vaporizer, or simply cook the weed into a brownie or a cake. If you'd rather not spend the money though, then either take your time smoking it, or, strangely enough, have another joint, or another few tokes, as weed for some reason helps with nausea.
Hope this helps man :)
#307 - joshyboyy (10/23/2012) [-]
I agree with you, alcohol can reduce stress and pain, but it causes more problems than it fixes in my opinion, for example, liver and kidney problems, various cancers, and yes, while it CAN make you less stressed, it can also make you violent, dehydrated, emotionally vulnerable, and is also physically addictive, as well as psychologically addictive. Now, I'm not saying that weed isn't addictive, but it is far less so than caffeine, and a great deal less so than tobacco or alcohol, for example, addiction to weed is very much psychological in nature, as it relieves stress so well that if smoked regularly normal life becomes not only boring, but mildly irritating, however, to the best of my knowledge, there are no physical withdrawal symptoms when giving up weed. Plus, from what I've gathered, weed itself has no physical down sides, but the smoking of it does, which is why i suggested a vaporizer or cooking it if that was a worry. :)
#224 - lostwoodskid (10/23/2012) [-]
I'm gonna give you my personal reasons
1. I DESPISE headaches
2. I don't have to dedicate a whole night to smoking pot.
3. I can still function after i smoke pot (Drive cars, form normal sentences)
4. You won't vomit from smoking unless you burn your throat really bad or something.
5. i like to stay calm
#238 - Unicorntoast (10/23/2012) [-]
Well depends on if you get quite when you smoke then I guess not but you can have great conversations and if you need to find some weed or have a dubie and no one to toke with you can always meet other people through asking to buy/smoke weed. I really don't how you don't know this? Smoking weed at a party is also a great way to make friends "Hey man I'm ___ can I have a toke?" "yeah bro giver". Which in turn leads to conversation. Did this enlighten you? kinda high as I'm writing this so sorry no time for grammar check.
#375 - lostwoodskid (10/23/2012) [-]
lost woods kid. like in Legend of Zelda; but anyways.
Also i don't know where you live but here we have a lot of faggots who think they are cool for smoking weed and listening to shitty music.
So i'm not going to smoke with them because well i hate them.
I think it's great for socializing if you already know the person.
|#60 - Picture||10/23/2012 on FunnyJunk Animation...||0|
|#158 - see thats modern art. not some ******* splatter of paint on a …||10/20/2012 on Cool art||0|