|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #701 on ContentLevel 274 Comments: Ninja Pirate
OfflineSend mail to thebigfudge Block thebigfudge Invite thebigfudge to be your friend flag avatar
- Text/Links 2
- Pictures 76
- YouTube 2
- Animated Gifs 2
- Favorites 20
- Friends 8
- Comments 838
- Channels 2
- All 958
- Views: 85579I love this dude
3932 153 Total: +3779
- Views: 61429Poor thing
3692 143 Total: +3549
- Views: 86001Faith in Humanity restored
3597 177 Total: +3420
- Views: 47977The face!
3557 234 Total: +3323
- Views: 50365Did you know?
2241 348 Total: +1893
- Views: 36566Poor OP
1743 105 Total: +1638
latest user's comments
|#305 - Fuck yeah! She is awesome, 4 years old! [+] (2 new replies)||06/28/2014 on Post your selfie here||0|
|#70 - lab's normally are||06/28/2014 on Post your selfie here||0|
|#59 - This is a selfie right? Thats my human behind me, he's a cunt. [+] (7 new replies)||06/28/2014 on Post your selfie here||+20|
#248 - anonymous (06/28/2014) [-]
|#3 - I'm sorry friend, I do not know.||06/26/2014 on Still one of my favourite gifs||0|
|#87 - I love this image.||06/26/2014 on Like the internet||+14|
|#86 - tmgrskat made this awesome gif! [+] (1 new reply)||06/20/2014 on Mentos suit + a dealie full...||0|
|#23 - Source! And a puppy in a onesie! [+] (1 new reply)||06/20/2014 on Mentos suit + a dealie full...||+17|
|#22 - Comment deleted||06/20/2014 on Mentos suit + a dealie full...||0|
|#6 - In my opinion it needs more Michael Bay explosions [+] (21 new replies)||06/20/2014 on Mentos suit + a dealie full...||+271|
#141 - tmgrskat (06/21/2014) [-]
I'm an extensive user of Sony Vegas, and I'm currently learning to use Premiere.
Okay, sadly, you cannot make believable explosions in Sony Vegas. Why's that? Sony Vegas' Blending Modes suck. Seriously, they suck. You could give them a try though, they're shown in the picture.
For the best results, I highly recommend After Effects, download the trial or *cough* pirate *cough* it.
Also, if you pirated Sony Vegas 10, you might wanna try Sony Vegas 13, kinda easier to use.
Blending modes change the colour / transparecy of an object depending on what's underneath it.
Okay, the process to do this effect (If you're really interested:
1. My collection of stock explosions is Action Essentials V2 720p, you can... obtain it however you want.
2. I placed it onto the footage, and luckily, they're transparent so I don't need to key anything out, they're straight up as you see them. The main problem with Vegas is that the transparecy doesn't work on it, so you have to key something out because its screen and add blending modes suck. (explained below)
3. Set the explosion blending mode to Screen or Add, screen makes the dark parts of the image transparent, add does that and boosts the highs, (all depending on the footage underneath it, that's why it's a blending mode and not an effect)
4. Add a glow. For the above image I used a Lens Flare from Optical Flares (Available only on After Effects) and I placed a masked (and feathered) orange solid on top of it with color dodge blending mode (Again only available in After Effects)
5. If you have shaky footage, motion track everything on it. (Again available only in After Effects)
Ask me if anything was too confusing and/or you just want more info.
|#23 - Yeah, such a good film from the wayans brothers||05/23/2014 on niggas||0|