Rank #13234 on CommentsLevel 287 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
OfflineSend mail to thatguyblaze Block thatguyblaze Invite thatguyblaze to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||2/27/2011|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Highest Content Rank:||#5567|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#996|
|Content Thumbs:||176 total, 235 , 59|
|Comment Thumbs:||9814 total, 11247 , 1433|
|Content Level Progress:|| 0% (0/10) |
Level 16 Content: New Here → Level 17 Content: New Here
|Comment Level Progress:|| 83% (83/100) |
Level 287 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor → Level 288 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
|Total Comments Made:||1950|
latest user's comments
|#8 - Lol||05/30/2016 on /mu/tant wants to talk...||0|
|#20 - I know right? Fortunately I left that **** hole and moved to A…||05/20/2016 on pump action rifle||0|
|#18 - the following firearms are banned by characteristic (from Pena… [+] (3 new replies)||05/20/2016 on pump action rifle||+1|
|#17 - Ok so I guess I ****** up by not doing all of my homework but …||05/20/2016 on pump action rifle||0|
|#14 - Comment deleted [+] (7 new replies)||05/20/2016 on pump action rifle||0|
#18 - thatguyblaze (05/20/2016) [-]
the following firearms are banned by characteristic (from Penal Code §12276.1):
(1) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
(A) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.
(B) A thumbhole stock.
(C) A folding or telescoping stock.
(D) A grenade launcher or flare launcher.
(E) A flash suppressor.
(F) A forward pistol grip.
(2) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
(3) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has an overall length of less than 30 inches [762 mm].
(4) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
(A) A threaded barrel, capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward handgrip.
(B) A second handgrip.
(C) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel that allows the bearer to fire the weapon without burning his or her hand, except a slide that encloses the barrel.
(D) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.
(5) A semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
(6) A semiautomatic shotgun that has both of the following:
(A) A folding or telescoping stock.
(B) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon, thumbhole stock, or vertical handgrip.
(7) A semiautomatic shotgun that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine.
(8) Any shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
#17 - thatguyblaze (05/20/2016) [-]
Ok so I guess I fucked up by not doing all of my homework but it would technically be legal in California because it is a pump action. However there would probably be restrictions due to the "high capacity" magazines and the fact that they are detachable. But because it's California they would probably just change the definition of assault weapon and ban this rifle too
|#20 - It's a reference to the cask of amontillado. [+] (1 new reply)||05/13/2016 on Hold up Death, let me turn...||+1|
|#5 - Paenus||04/15/2016 on 910||0|
|#1 - The jet pack is zero gravithy||04/10/2016 on The jetpack is zero gravithy||+2|
|#14 - Picture||04/07/2016 on jew vision||+2|
|#4 - That's real neat, tell me more. [+] (1 new reply)||04/07/2016 on Imrot Udonc Atem Nemye||0|