Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #25618 on Subscribers
Level 274 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Send mail to szymonf
Invite szymonf to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 206 Content: Comedic Genius → Level 207 Content: Comedic Genius
Comment Level Progress:
Level 274 Comments: Ninja Pirate → Level 275 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Total Comments Made:
What people say about szymonf
latest user's comments
- I wonder how many guns he has in his house
Meninist Activism dot org
- if you're gonna post a canada day post then at leaast post it …
it's a disease!!
Carlos is that you?
- America bombed the traditional values OUT of Japan
Begging for Crucifixion
- 1. 1,000 year life 2. neither break the system 3.jus…
- There are plots in porn???
Watch it for the plot
- god, i hate her so much
- Because of the amount of calories in meet compared to substitu…
- meat is good for athletes because of calories. There are many…
- As long as you properly replace meat from your diet
- Except it is. Three minutes of research would show you that.
I guess that's why professional athletes eat a balanced diet of meat, fruit, and vegetables. But what would they know, they're just professional athletes.
Because of the amount of calories in meet compared to substitues like tofu****&*&******
that's what the first sentence should read
meat is good for athletes
because of calories. There are many vegan athletes, from professional hockey players hockey players to mma fighters and they are not only competitors but often they are among the elite or even champions in their discipline. Chewing tobacco was prevalent among many baseball athletes for decades yet are you going to argue that it was good for them? Especially when many of the greats are keeling over from mouth cancer. Only 2% of the USA practices a full-vegan diet which is a large reason why there are so few athletes who practice such a diet.
Research has shown that eliminating meat entirely can help extend you life by up to thirteen years among many other health benefits.
Show Comments (50)