|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #2748 on ContentLevel 267 Comments: Pure Win
OfflineSend mail to stepsword Block stepsword Invite stepsword to be your friend
- Text/Links 10
- Pictures2 new141
- YouTube 3
- Animated Gifs 5
- Favorites4 new27
- Friends 13
- Comments11 new1458
- Channels 4
- All 1661
- Views: 83269Baby Rohan
3092 858 Total: +2234
- Views: 36649How to get to school on time...
2148 66 Total: +2082
- Views: 49096How to get to school on time Part 2
1975 149 Total: +1826
- Views: 33798Kissed your MOM
1838 45 Total: +1793
- Views: 48889T42&24T
1485 60 Total: +1425
- Views: 35905riddles
1144 34 Total: +1110
- Views: 23639infinite foot pain
463 45 Total: +418
- Views: 5094oh thats -- wtf no
48 7 Total: +41
- Views: 3821when your gf asks for sex
50 19 Total: +31
- Views: 2662Only letters, numbers and basic...
32 2 Total: +30
- Views: 2151desc
24 4 Total: +20
latest user's comments
|#3 - Spewers covered in Vegetable Wrap-Ups [+] (15 new replies)||07/30/2014 on mellow out bro||+51|
#22 - anonymous (07/30/2014) [-]
it's a gusher lol
#39 - whitebuddha (07/31/2014) [-]
The point is, even though it's made from the same shit as candy (sugar and cornstarch i think) and it's just as bad for your kids, somehow parents are totally cool with giving to their kids every single day in their lunchboxes. I say borderline candy because somehow the brand has made its product look like something healthy to put in kid's lunches when in fact......they might as well be gummy bear's with three times the sugar. If you ask why parents would be okay with putting shit like that in their kid's lunches....welcome to America.
#42 - shadowgandalf (07/31/2014) [-]
Most parents should have had biologi already in gradeschool, right? Then they should understand, that sugar = high ammounts of carbonhydrates, and that the human body only ever uses carbonhydrate as a fuel for musclemovement, that can not be stored as carbonhydrates in the body.
They should also know that the body converts carbonhydrates into fat for storage.
#51 - whitebuddha (07/31/2014) [-]
1. No, no body remembers that shit after they graduate. I'm only a year and a half out of school and i couldn't remember the Pledge of the Alligence the other day. And as an English major, i've probably got 2 more science courses and I'm done with science for life.
2. The average person will never get to the point where they consider the nutrition facts of every item of food they consume, let alone what they have been eating over the past week to month. Do you think about how every meal affects your diet? Unlikely.
3. Also, while getting Americans to understand how the food we consume destroys our bodies is a good start, you're still not gonna be able to compete with the inexpensiveness of fast food.
Sorry if i sound like a hater or a downer in anyway, but it just sounds like you have a pretty small grip on the obesity crisis. Like there are more obvious than just, "they forgot what they learned in school".
#5 - anonymous (07/30/2014) [-]
Spewers are also sometimes called Gushers.
#16 - anonymous (07/30/2014) [-]
no one calls gushers spewers you stupid shit
|#28 - There's an animal magnetism pun in here somewhere||07/30/2014 on the comic made it too front...||0|
|#37 - It would seem the mantis really knows how to.. g…||07/30/2014 on I Can Relate to This||+3|
|#48 - Well, objectively speaking I'd say it'd rely on several factor…||07/30/2014 on Museums||+1|
|#17 - they're gonna combine!||07/30/2014 on What sneezing in public...||0|
|#28 - It took me way too long to get this. I was thinking "But …||07/30/2014 on True Educators||+2|
|#114 - that tldr was longer than the thing it was supposed to be shortening||07/29/2014 on Nick is garbage||0|
|#39 - are you saying i need to be religious or american to be a ster…||07/29/2014 on Freddie Mercury||+1|
|#12 - Comment deleted||07/28/2014 on they knew what they were doing||0|
|#173 - how can canada be real if our eyes arent real||07/27/2014 on Canadian money||+1|
Join Subscribe bendingtime
Join Subscribe naruto-time
Join Subscribe riddles
Join Subscribe superheros