Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #7052 on Comments
Level 216 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to sposadox
Invite sposadox to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 79 Content: FJ Cultist → Level 80 Content: Srs Business
Comment Level Progress:
Level 216 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 217 Comments: Comedic Genius
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about sposadox
latest user's comments
- What's Warzone? A mode in Halo 5?
Halo is cool guy
- Can't believe none of you ************* have mentioned New Vegas yet.
hot knife vs cool shit
And then the Courier puts it in the trunk at the Lucky 38, next to all the Flamer Fuel, High Explosive Rockets, Fat Man Missiles and Nuka grenades.
The super hot cosmic knife spear was my Savior in dead money
- This may or may not be my fetish. Please make a list for updates?
- **** yeah Bojack
back in the 90s i was in a very famous tv shoooowwwwww
Its stuck in my head now.
- I keep hearing references to her husband. When is that mention…
Mother and Daughter
- been thinking about doing welding. they have a course for it a…
Anon turns Normie
- Actually, it has a small but important new feature: Its 64bit …
.... They know what you've...
Hey that's cool, that way we can crash at startup for entirely different reasons.
But yeah, that at least explains the incompatibilities.
I just don't get the hype. Every mod recommender out there is like "remember that mod that I showed you 100 episodes back?" There's still new stuff being made for Skyrim but it's buried under "now let's re-recommend the same fucking mods whenever they become available for the chaos that is special edition".
- What's there to be conflicted about? Its power spike at 20 mak…
Tender Loving Care
- Do you have a larger version? Its kind of hard to read for me.
Fraid not buckaroo.
Miraak was going to use soltheim to kill the divines and teh deadra and establish himself as the new Akatosh/Lorkaan
- Didn't he want to kill you for your power, though?
yes and no, he wanted your power, but only so he could free himself from Hermaeus Mora's control and retake Solstheim.
It was a scrapped alternate ending. The lines of dialogue for Miraak were actually recorded by the voice actor, and suggest that at one point you were able (or meant) to save Miraak and fight Hermaus Mora.
Show Comments (6)