x
Click to expand

sketchE

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:8/28/2010
Last Login:2/27/2015
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#7710
Comment Ranking:#6411
Highest Content Rank:#1193
Highest Comment Rank:#782
Content Thumbs: 3205 total,  3886 ,  681
Comment Thumbs: 16766 total,  28607 ,  11841
Content Level Progress: 40% (40/100)
Level 130 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 131 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress: 81.79% (818/1000)
Level 315 Comments: Wizard → Level 316 Comments: Wizard
Subscribers:5
Content Views:91275
Times Content Favorited:490 times
Total Comments Made:18730
FJ Points:15373

latest user's comments

#162 - yeah i uilt it and installed everything that came with it. im …  [+] (8 new replies) 02/19/2015 on PC Master Bates 0
#163 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
most of the ones i found were from 2013.
The next big question I would have is how much RAM did you put in it?
User avatar #166 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
i wanna say i have 8 gigs. maybe its just one of my mods has something hungover. i found the file where some stuff is stored. that was one annoying thing. my save files are and some other files are set off in a weird area of my computer and they arent erased or anything when i reinstall the game
#168 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
8 gigs, you should be running fine.

Mods can definitely screw over your game. I have definitely had to delete and re download some core files after messing around with ENB too much.

The save files are stored separately on purpose for that reason.
User avatar #169 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah how do you fix enb by the way? i think tha may have been the major fuckup and even reinstalling couldnt get rid of it
#170 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Yeah, ENB gets into some weird shit. If you don't have a backup of your settings before you installed it you can use that otherwise deleting the core files by hand in the Steamapps folder should work. Make sure you clean out the data folder as well because of any extra .bsa or .esp files might be screwing with things.
User avatar #171 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
so just find everything that says skyrim on my pc and erase it completely?
#172 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
sort of, you only need to delete the core files where you put the ENB. It should be in your steam install location / steamapps / common / skyrim
User avatar #174 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
but completely purging my computer and just starting over wouldnt hurt? i only get to level ten before it gets completely unplayable.
#153 - well skyrim has a known ram leak issue that i dont know specif…  [+] (10 new replies) 02/19/2015 on PC Master Bates -1
#160 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
I think the memory leak was fixed by the devs after some time. Your game should be running fine.

Also its worth mentioning, when you build your own computer it is a time investment. You can't expect it to start running perfectly right off the first boot.

Did you install all your drivers that came with your motherboard?
User avatar #162 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah i uilt it and installed everything that came with it. im not sure how old the posts i saw were
#163 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
most of the ones i found were from 2013.
The next big question I would have is how much RAM did you put in it?
User avatar #166 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
i wanna say i have 8 gigs. maybe its just one of my mods has something hungover. i found the file where some stuff is stored. that was one annoying thing. my save files are and some other files are set off in a weird area of my computer and they arent erased or anything when i reinstall the game
#168 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
8 gigs, you should be running fine.

Mods can definitely screw over your game. I have definitely had to delete and re download some core files after messing around with ENB too much.

The save files are stored separately on purpose for that reason.
User avatar #169 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah how do you fix enb by the way? i think tha may have been the major fuckup and even reinstalling couldnt get rid of it
#170 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Yeah, ENB gets into some weird shit. If you don't have a backup of your settings before you installed it you can use that otherwise deleting the core files by hand in the Steamapps folder should work. Make sure you clean out the data folder as well because of any extra .bsa or .esp files might be screwing with things.
User avatar #171 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
so just find everything that says skyrim on my pc and erase it completely?
#172 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
sort of, you only need to delete the core files where you put the ENB. It should be in your steam install location / steamapps / common / skyrim
User avatar #174 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
but completely purging my computer and just starting over wouldnt hurt? i only get to level ten before it gets completely unplayable.
#150 - i play consoles because i dont pride myself in making somethin… 02/19/2015 on PC Master Bates -1
#148 - and WoW costs 15 a month to play one game. its less than 5 buc…  [+] (20 new replies) 02/19/2015 on PC Master Bates -2
User avatar #154 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
Skyrim? RAM Problems?
I have 8GB RAM and i have yet to see a time when it gets fully used.
If you have a weak computer and dont know how to maintain it & properly use it then dont blame the computer. Blame yourself.
Mods conflicting? Blame yourself. Read the description and check what is compatible with what.

You are saying so far "hurr durr pc sucks because i cant properly use it"

And you are right. Consoles are for people like you.

>> to 147,

what is complicated?
building a computer is nothing hard or complicated
installing an OS or Steam is again nothing hard or complicated.
Neither is checking your system specs and the required system specs.
User avatar #165 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
because your being a prick. you arent even reading what im saying if you think for a second i said pc sucks. all i said was i prefer my console because i can put in and run. thats it. i have a pc. i like it. just sometimes i like to not have to deal with it.

you are what pisses me off about pc. the people who want to come in and insult people who have legitimate issues and reasons for prefering their console over their pc. is puting one together rocket science? no is it a walk in the park fuck no. not all motherboards are nice and properly labeled so some things are left to trial and error over clear labeling. and i know thats not the case for everyone.
User avatar #254 - tenaciousjon (02/19/2015) [-]
You have no idea how computers work, do you
User avatar #173 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
>not all motherboards are nice and properly labeled

im sure a 8 years old can realize that the RAM doesnt go into the PCI slot and the square shaped CPU goes into the square shaped slot.


oh and i even said that you do have legitimate reasons to prefer consoles.
I even said that they are made for people like you.

im a prick for saying the truth? maybe. but its the truth
i have a friend who changed shortly after having a PC to consoles because he couldnt handle that you need to crack games if you pirate them and that you need to update directx & netframework once in a while.

now he is having 5 games on average for his console and always whines that he has nothing to play cuz expensive games.

i bought consoles for exclusives like TLOU and then sold them when i played what i wanted.
you are all baffled up on PC & background programs, which again up to you, not the PC..
meanwhile the PS3 is struggling to bring up the menu while playing a game.
Xbox is full of ads and marketplace has a very shit search.
let alone unstable sub 30fps games.
or when PS4 had software problems and you couldnt use it at launch.
meanwhile in worse case scenario you just reinstall the OS on PC.
User avatar #175 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
im talking about the twelve tiny little plugs that you stick in primarily. i took the time to figure it out but when the little thing you plug in to the power button has a plus and a minus on the blug but not the board and then the board has twelve more pins and six things to plug on them but no labeling for some of them on the board or in the manual. i never said im baffled by them i dont want them because they slow start up and take up ram. and thats not wild speculation thats having a laptop that has a bunch of background start up programs and slows down the startup and over all speed. my pc has no start up programs and no background programs and is nice and fast.

thats why youre a prick because im saying my problem and youre saying "oh you just dont understand".
User avatar #176 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
see?
exactly what i said, the problem is you. even you say that you have a bunch of background programs installed.
its up to you to properly maintain your PC.
Interestingly i have no such problem on my desktop or my laptop and both runs win8 and without SSD.
Mostly because i have like 4-6 programs which are on autorun, even then i could disable a few from that bunch.
User avatar #178 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
so your just going to completly ignore that im talking about two seperate computers and i used lessons from one to correct actions on another. my point has never been against pc in the best possible conditions because yes if meticulously taken care of you should never have a problem with a pc with a slightly brighter color of green on your grass. but to me its not worth the effort. not because im dumb or simpleminded but because i dont care about the grass being a little greener.
User avatar #180 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
umm, what?
i barely "take care" of my PC. i just know how it works and when to do what and why and i have yet to see a problem to run into.
even if somone preconfigures it for you and then you just use it to play games & movies, etc(legitly like on console ofc) then you shouldnt even really run into problems.
and if you do, then thats probably game related and by that i mean that the devs fucked up something and its gonna be fixed, just like on console.
#151 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Agreed on the WoW part. I don't really think paying monthly for any game is a good idea.

Also I don't think you set up your computer correctly based on the problems you are describing to me. I would be willing to help you fix them though.
User avatar #153 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
well skyrim has a known ram leak issue that i dont know specifics but basicly its ram use keeps going up then crashes when it hits a certain point. or so i read on the boards. i could be wrong.i dont really know what i could have done wrong i installed windows 8 installed my graphics driver then installed steam and the game. if theres a bunch of other things i need to install it goes back to my original point. but hey if you can give me suggestions go ahead
#160 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
I think the memory leak was fixed by the devs after some time. Your game should be running fine.

Also its worth mentioning, when you build your own computer it is a time investment. You can't expect it to start running perfectly right off the first boot.

Did you install all your drivers that came with your motherboard?
User avatar #162 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah i uilt it and installed everything that came with it. im not sure how old the posts i saw were
#163 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
most of the ones i found were from 2013.
The next big question I would have is how much RAM did you put in it?
User avatar #166 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
i wanna say i have 8 gigs. maybe its just one of my mods has something hungover. i found the file where some stuff is stored. that was one annoying thing. my save files are and some other files are set off in a weird area of my computer and they arent erased or anything when i reinstall the game
#168 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
8 gigs, you should be running fine.

Mods can definitely screw over your game. I have definitely had to delete and re download some core files after messing around with ENB too much.

The save files are stored separately on purpose for that reason.
User avatar #169 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah how do you fix enb by the way? i think tha may have been the major fuckup and even reinstalling couldnt get rid of it
#170 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Yeah, ENB gets into some weird shit. If you don't have a backup of your settings before you installed it you can use that otherwise deleting the core files by hand in the Steamapps folder should work. Make sure you clean out the data folder as well because of any extra .bsa or .esp files might be screwing with things.
User avatar #171 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
so just find everything that says skyrim on my pc and erase it completely?
#172 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
sort of, you only need to delete the core files where you put the ENB. It should be in your steam install location / steamapps / common / skyrim
User avatar #174 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
but completely purging my computer and just starting over wouldnt hurt? i only get to level ten before it gets completely unplayable.
#144 - because my computer has to shut off every once in a while and …  [+] (22 new replies) 02/19/2015 on PC Master Bates -1
#145 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Those programs won't affect your startup time too much, and you can set them to autologin.
Not to mention playing any multiplayer on a console costs a monthly payment. That is the main thing that kept me away from it.
User avatar #148 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
and WoW costs 15 a month to play one game. its less than 5 bucks a month i have that in pocket change. its really a dumb argument. i dont like the other programs running in the background they do take up space and are running. games with ram problems such as skyrim are helped by not having other things running in the background. my skyrim gets maybe ten minutes now and theres no ways to fix it. trust me ive done everything ive reinstalled removed all mods everything. its fucked beyond repair. i literally cant play the game i built my computer to play
User avatar #154 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
Skyrim? RAM Problems?
I have 8GB RAM and i have yet to see a time when it gets fully used.
If you have a weak computer and dont know how to maintain it & properly use it then dont blame the computer. Blame yourself.
Mods conflicting? Blame yourself. Read the description and check what is compatible with what.

You are saying so far "hurr durr pc sucks because i cant properly use it"

And you are right. Consoles are for people like you.

>> to 147,

what is complicated?
building a computer is nothing hard or complicated
installing an OS or Steam is again nothing hard or complicated.
Neither is checking your system specs and the required system specs.
User avatar #165 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
because your being a prick. you arent even reading what im saying if you think for a second i said pc sucks. all i said was i prefer my console because i can put in and run. thats it. i have a pc. i like it. just sometimes i like to not have to deal with it.

you are what pisses me off about pc. the people who want to come in and insult people who have legitimate issues and reasons for prefering their console over their pc. is puting one together rocket science? no is it a walk in the park fuck no. not all motherboards are nice and properly labeled so some things are left to trial and error over clear labeling. and i know thats not the case for everyone.
User avatar #254 - tenaciousjon (02/19/2015) [-]
You have no idea how computers work, do you
User avatar #173 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
>not all motherboards are nice and properly labeled

im sure a 8 years old can realize that the RAM doesnt go into the PCI slot and the square shaped CPU goes into the square shaped slot.


oh and i even said that you do have legitimate reasons to prefer consoles.
I even said that they are made for people like you.

im a prick for saying the truth? maybe. but its the truth
i have a friend who changed shortly after having a PC to consoles because he couldnt handle that you need to crack games if you pirate them and that you need to update directx & netframework once in a while.

now he is having 5 games on average for his console and always whines that he has nothing to play cuz expensive games.

i bought consoles for exclusives like TLOU and then sold them when i played what i wanted.
you are all baffled up on PC & background programs, which again up to you, not the PC..
meanwhile the PS3 is struggling to bring up the menu while playing a game.
Xbox is full of ads and marketplace has a very shit search.
let alone unstable sub 30fps games.
or when PS4 had software problems and you couldnt use it at launch.
meanwhile in worse case scenario you just reinstall the OS on PC.
User avatar #175 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
im talking about the twelve tiny little plugs that you stick in primarily. i took the time to figure it out but when the little thing you plug in to the power button has a plus and a minus on the blug but not the board and then the board has twelve more pins and six things to plug on them but no labeling for some of them on the board or in the manual. i never said im baffled by them i dont want them because they slow start up and take up ram. and thats not wild speculation thats having a laptop that has a bunch of background start up programs and slows down the startup and over all speed. my pc has no start up programs and no background programs and is nice and fast.

thats why youre a prick because im saying my problem and youre saying "oh you just dont understand".
User avatar #176 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
see?
exactly what i said, the problem is you. even you say that you have a bunch of background programs installed.
its up to you to properly maintain your PC.
Interestingly i have no such problem on my desktop or my laptop and both runs win8 and without SSD.
Mostly because i have like 4-6 programs which are on autorun, even then i could disable a few from that bunch.
User avatar #178 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
so your just going to completly ignore that im talking about two seperate computers and i used lessons from one to correct actions on another. my point has never been against pc in the best possible conditions because yes if meticulously taken care of you should never have a problem with a pc with a slightly brighter color of green on your grass. but to me its not worth the effort. not because im dumb or simpleminded but because i dont care about the grass being a little greener.
User avatar #180 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
umm, what?
i barely "take care" of my PC. i just know how it works and when to do what and why and i have yet to see a problem to run into.
even if somone preconfigures it for you and then you just use it to play games & movies, etc(legitly like on console ofc) then you shouldnt even really run into problems.
and if you do, then thats probably game related and by that i mean that the devs fucked up something and its gonna be fixed, just like on console.
#151 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Agreed on the WoW part. I don't really think paying monthly for any game is a good idea.

Also I don't think you set up your computer correctly based on the problems you are describing to me. I would be willing to help you fix them though.
User avatar #153 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
well skyrim has a known ram leak issue that i dont know specifics but basicly its ram use keeps going up then crashes when it hits a certain point. or so i read on the boards. i could be wrong.i dont really know what i could have done wrong i installed windows 8 installed my graphics driver then installed steam and the game. if theres a bunch of other things i need to install it goes back to my original point. but hey if you can give me suggestions go ahead
#160 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
I think the memory leak was fixed by the devs after some time. Your game should be running fine.

Also its worth mentioning, when you build your own computer it is a time investment. You can't expect it to start running perfectly right off the first boot.

Did you install all your drivers that came with your motherboard?
User avatar #162 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah i uilt it and installed everything that came with it. im not sure how old the posts i saw were
#163 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
most of the ones i found were from 2013.
The next big question I would have is how much RAM did you put in it?
User avatar #166 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
i wanna say i have 8 gigs. maybe its just one of my mods has something hungover. i found the file where some stuff is stored. that was one annoying thing. my save files are and some other files are set off in a weird area of my computer and they arent erased or anything when i reinstall the game
#168 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
8 gigs, you should be running fine.

Mods can definitely screw over your game. I have definitely had to delete and re download some core files after messing around with ENB too much.

The save files are stored separately on purpose for that reason.
User avatar #169 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah how do you fix enb by the way? i think tha may have been the major fuckup and even reinstalling couldnt get rid of it
#170 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Yeah, ENB gets into some weird shit. If you don't have a backup of your settings before you installed it you can use that otherwise deleting the core files by hand in the Steamapps folder should work. Make sure you clean out the data folder as well because of any extra .bsa or .esp files might be screwing with things.
User avatar #171 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
so just find everything that says skyrim on my pc and erase it completely?
#172 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
sort of, you only need to delete the core files where you put the ENB. It should be in your steam install location / steamapps / common / skyrim
User avatar #174 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
but completely purging my computer and just starting over wouldnt hurt? i only get to level ten before it gets completely unplayable.
#142 - origin and uplay dont popup and force you to login to play the…  [+] (24 new replies) 02/19/2015 on PC Master Bates -1
#143 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Why don't you just leave them logged in? Again. It takes seconds to login.
User avatar #144 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
because my computer has to shut off every once in a while and i trun off all of the unnecesary start up programs so im not waiting five minutes like i am on my laptop
#145 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Those programs won't affect your startup time too much, and you can set them to autologin.
Not to mention playing any multiplayer on a console costs a monthly payment. That is the main thing that kept me away from it.
User avatar #148 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
and WoW costs 15 a month to play one game. its less than 5 bucks a month i have that in pocket change. its really a dumb argument. i dont like the other programs running in the background they do take up space and are running. games with ram problems such as skyrim are helped by not having other things running in the background. my skyrim gets maybe ten minutes now and theres no ways to fix it. trust me ive done everything ive reinstalled removed all mods everything. its fucked beyond repair. i literally cant play the game i built my computer to play
User avatar #154 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
Skyrim? RAM Problems?
I have 8GB RAM and i have yet to see a time when it gets fully used.
If you have a weak computer and dont know how to maintain it & properly use it then dont blame the computer. Blame yourself.
Mods conflicting? Blame yourself. Read the description and check what is compatible with what.

You are saying so far "hurr durr pc sucks because i cant properly use it"

And you are right. Consoles are for people like you.

>> to 147,

what is complicated?
building a computer is nothing hard or complicated
installing an OS or Steam is again nothing hard or complicated.
Neither is checking your system specs and the required system specs.
User avatar #165 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
because your being a prick. you arent even reading what im saying if you think for a second i said pc sucks. all i said was i prefer my console because i can put in and run. thats it. i have a pc. i like it. just sometimes i like to not have to deal with it.

you are what pisses me off about pc. the people who want to come in and insult people who have legitimate issues and reasons for prefering their console over their pc. is puting one together rocket science? no is it a walk in the park fuck no. not all motherboards are nice and properly labeled so some things are left to trial and error over clear labeling. and i know thats not the case for everyone.
User avatar #254 - tenaciousjon (02/19/2015) [-]
You have no idea how computers work, do you
User avatar #173 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
>not all motherboards are nice and properly labeled

im sure a 8 years old can realize that the RAM doesnt go into the PCI slot and the square shaped CPU goes into the square shaped slot.


oh and i even said that you do have legitimate reasons to prefer consoles.
I even said that they are made for people like you.

im a prick for saying the truth? maybe. but its the truth
i have a friend who changed shortly after having a PC to consoles because he couldnt handle that you need to crack games if you pirate them and that you need to update directx & netframework once in a while.

now he is having 5 games on average for his console and always whines that he has nothing to play cuz expensive games.

i bought consoles for exclusives like TLOU and then sold them when i played what i wanted.
you are all baffled up on PC & background programs, which again up to you, not the PC..
meanwhile the PS3 is struggling to bring up the menu while playing a game.
Xbox is full of ads and marketplace has a very shit search.
let alone unstable sub 30fps games.
or when PS4 had software problems and you couldnt use it at launch.
meanwhile in worse case scenario you just reinstall the OS on PC.
User avatar #175 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
im talking about the twelve tiny little plugs that you stick in primarily. i took the time to figure it out but when the little thing you plug in to the power button has a plus and a minus on the blug but not the board and then the board has twelve more pins and six things to plug on them but no labeling for some of them on the board or in the manual. i never said im baffled by them i dont want them because they slow start up and take up ram. and thats not wild speculation thats having a laptop that has a bunch of background start up programs and slows down the startup and over all speed. my pc has no start up programs and no background programs and is nice and fast.

thats why youre a prick because im saying my problem and youre saying "oh you just dont understand".
User avatar #176 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
see?
exactly what i said, the problem is you. even you say that you have a bunch of background programs installed.
its up to you to properly maintain your PC.
Interestingly i have no such problem on my desktop or my laptop and both runs win8 and without SSD.
Mostly because i have like 4-6 programs which are on autorun, even then i could disable a few from that bunch.
User avatar #178 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
so your just going to completly ignore that im talking about two seperate computers and i used lessons from one to correct actions on another. my point has never been against pc in the best possible conditions because yes if meticulously taken care of you should never have a problem with a pc with a slightly brighter color of green on your grass. but to me its not worth the effort. not because im dumb or simpleminded but because i dont care about the grass being a little greener.
User avatar #180 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
umm, what?
i barely "take care" of my PC. i just know how it works and when to do what and why and i have yet to see a problem to run into.
even if somone preconfigures it for you and then you just use it to play games & movies, etc(legitly like on console ofc) then you shouldnt even really run into problems.
and if you do, then thats probably game related and by that i mean that the devs fucked up something and its gonna be fixed, just like on console.
#151 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Agreed on the WoW part. I don't really think paying monthly for any game is a good idea.

Also I don't think you set up your computer correctly based on the problems you are describing to me. I would be willing to help you fix them though.
User avatar #153 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
well skyrim has a known ram leak issue that i dont know specifics but basicly its ram use keeps going up then crashes when it hits a certain point. or so i read on the boards. i could be wrong.i dont really know what i could have done wrong i installed windows 8 installed my graphics driver then installed steam and the game. if theres a bunch of other things i need to install it goes back to my original point. but hey if you can give me suggestions go ahead
#160 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
I think the memory leak was fixed by the devs after some time. Your game should be running fine.

Also its worth mentioning, when you build your own computer it is a time investment. You can't expect it to start running perfectly right off the first boot.

Did you install all your drivers that came with your motherboard?
User avatar #162 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah i uilt it and installed everything that came with it. im not sure how old the posts i saw were
#163 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
most of the ones i found were from 2013.
The next big question I would have is how much RAM did you put in it?
User avatar #166 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
i wanna say i have 8 gigs. maybe its just one of my mods has something hungover. i found the file where some stuff is stored. that was one annoying thing. my save files are and some other files are set off in a weird area of my computer and they arent erased or anything when i reinstall the game
#168 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
8 gigs, you should be running fine.

Mods can definitely screw over your game. I have definitely had to delete and re download some core files after messing around with ENB too much.

The save files are stored separately on purpose for that reason.
User avatar #169 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah how do you fix enb by the way? i think tha may have been the major fuckup and even reinstalling couldnt get rid of it
#170 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Yeah, ENB gets into some weird shit. If you don't have a backup of your settings before you installed it you can use that otherwise deleting the core files by hand in the Steamapps folder should work. Make sure you clean out the data folder as well because of any extra .bsa or .esp files might be screwing with things.
User avatar #171 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
so just find everything that says skyrim on my pc and erase it completely?
#172 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
sort of, you only need to delete the core files where you put the ENB. It should be in your steam install location / steamapps / common / skyrim
User avatar #174 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
but completely purging my computer and just starting over wouldnt hurt? i only get to level ten before it gets completely unplayable.
#136 - yeah but its all the background stuff and other things. for in…  [+] (29 new replies) 02/19/2015 on PC Master Bates 0
User avatar #147 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
you prefer consoles because you are simpleminded and dumb.
User avatar #231 - mvtjets (02/19/2015) [-]
Well I mean, as someone who is simpleminded and dumb with PCs the consoles do help.
User avatar #150 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
i play consoles because i dont pride myself in making something that is supposed to be fun complicated.
#140 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
All of that "background" stuff is handled automatically. In fact, they are all also running on your game console as well. Even if you do have to enter your password to let the install through your firewall, it takes mere seconds.

Installing a game is a very simple process nowdays. Not to mention you can spend much less on a PC and some games if you time yourself correctly.
User avatar #142 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
origin and uplay dont popup and force you to login to play the game on console. ive had lots of games just popup and say error number blah blah blah and then close. for the most part it is simple but theres enough minor annoyances that the minor benefits will not win me over
#143 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Why don't you just leave them logged in? Again. It takes seconds to login.
User avatar #144 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
because my computer has to shut off every once in a while and i trun off all of the unnecesary start up programs so im not waiting five minutes like i am on my laptop
#145 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Those programs won't affect your startup time too much, and you can set them to autologin.
Not to mention playing any multiplayer on a console costs a monthly payment. That is the main thing that kept me away from it.
User avatar #148 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
and WoW costs 15 a month to play one game. its less than 5 bucks a month i have that in pocket change. its really a dumb argument. i dont like the other programs running in the background they do take up space and are running. games with ram problems such as skyrim are helped by not having other things running in the background. my skyrim gets maybe ten minutes now and theres no ways to fix it. trust me ive done everything ive reinstalled removed all mods everything. its fucked beyond repair. i literally cant play the game i built my computer to play
User avatar #154 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
Skyrim? RAM Problems?
I have 8GB RAM and i have yet to see a time when it gets fully used.
If you have a weak computer and dont know how to maintain it & properly use it then dont blame the computer. Blame yourself.
Mods conflicting? Blame yourself. Read the description and check what is compatible with what.

You are saying so far "hurr durr pc sucks because i cant properly use it"

And you are right. Consoles are for people like you.

>> to 147,

what is complicated?
building a computer is nothing hard or complicated
installing an OS or Steam is again nothing hard or complicated.
Neither is checking your system specs and the required system specs.
User avatar #165 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
because your being a prick. you arent even reading what im saying if you think for a second i said pc sucks. all i said was i prefer my console because i can put in and run. thats it. i have a pc. i like it. just sometimes i like to not have to deal with it.

you are what pisses me off about pc. the people who want to come in and insult people who have legitimate issues and reasons for prefering their console over their pc. is puting one together rocket science? no is it a walk in the park fuck no. not all motherboards are nice and properly labeled so some things are left to trial and error over clear labeling. and i know thats not the case for everyone.
User avatar #254 - tenaciousjon (02/19/2015) [-]
You have no idea how computers work, do you
User avatar #173 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
>not all motherboards are nice and properly labeled

im sure a 8 years old can realize that the RAM doesnt go into the PCI slot and the square shaped CPU goes into the square shaped slot.


oh and i even said that you do have legitimate reasons to prefer consoles.
I even said that they are made for people like you.

im a prick for saying the truth? maybe. but its the truth
i have a friend who changed shortly after having a PC to consoles because he couldnt handle that you need to crack games if you pirate them and that you need to update directx & netframework once in a while.

now he is having 5 games on average for his console and always whines that he has nothing to play cuz expensive games.

i bought consoles for exclusives like TLOU and then sold them when i played what i wanted.
you are all baffled up on PC & background programs, which again up to you, not the PC..
meanwhile the PS3 is struggling to bring up the menu while playing a game.
Xbox is full of ads and marketplace has a very shit search.
let alone unstable sub 30fps games.
or when PS4 had software problems and you couldnt use it at launch.
meanwhile in worse case scenario you just reinstall the OS on PC.
User avatar #175 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
im talking about the twelve tiny little plugs that you stick in primarily. i took the time to figure it out but when the little thing you plug in to the power button has a plus and a minus on the blug but not the board and then the board has twelve more pins and six things to plug on them but no labeling for some of them on the board or in the manual. i never said im baffled by them i dont want them because they slow start up and take up ram. and thats not wild speculation thats having a laptop that has a bunch of background start up programs and slows down the startup and over all speed. my pc has no start up programs and no background programs and is nice and fast.

thats why youre a prick because im saying my problem and youre saying "oh you just dont understand".
User avatar #176 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
see?
exactly what i said, the problem is you. even you say that you have a bunch of background programs installed.
its up to you to properly maintain your PC.
Interestingly i have no such problem on my desktop or my laptop and both runs win8 and without SSD.
Mostly because i have like 4-6 programs which are on autorun, even then i could disable a few from that bunch.
User avatar #178 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
so your just going to completly ignore that im talking about two seperate computers and i used lessons from one to correct actions on another. my point has never been against pc in the best possible conditions because yes if meticulously taken care of you should never have a problem with a pc with a slightly brighter color of green on your grass. but to me its not worth the effort. not because im dumb or simpleminded but because i dont care about the grass being a little greener.
User avatar #180 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
umm, what?
i barely "take care" of my PC. i just know how it works and when to do what and why and i have yet to see a problem to run into.
even if somone preconfigures it for you and then you just use it to play games & movies, etc(legitly like on console ofc) then you shouldnt even really run into problems.
and if you do, then thats probably game related and by that i mean that the devs fucked up something and its gonna be fixed, just like on console.
#151 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Agreed on the WoW part. I don't really think paying monthly for any game is a good idea.

Also I don't think you set up your computer correctly based on the problems you are describing to me. I would be willing to help you fix them though.
User avatar #153 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
well skyrim has a known ram leak issue that i dont know specifics but basicly its ram use keeps going up then crashes when it hits a certain point. or so i read on the boards. i could be wrong.i dont really know what i could have done wrong i installed windows 8 installed my graphics driver then installed steam and the game. if theres a bunch of other things i need to install it goes back to my original point. but hey if you can give me suggestions go ahead
#160 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
I think the memory leak was fixed by the devs after some time. Your game should be running fine.

Also its worth mentioning, when you build your own computer it is a time investment. You can't expect it to start running perfectly right off the first boot.

Did you install all your drivers that came with your motherboard?
User avatar #162 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah i uilt it and installed everything that came with it. im not sure how old the posts i saw were
#163 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
most of the ones i found were from 2013.
The next big question I would have is how much RAM did you put in it?
User avatar #166 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
i wanna say i have 8 gigs. maybe its just one of my mods has something hungover. i found the file where some stuff is stored. that was one annoying thing. my save files are and some other files are set off in a weird area of my computer and they arent erased or anything when i reinstall the game
#168 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
8 gigs, you should be running fine.

Mods can definitely screw over your game. I have definitely had to delete and re download some core files after messing around with ENB too much.

The save files are stored separately on purpose for that reason.
User avatar #169 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah how do you fix enb by the way? i think tha may have been the major fuckup and even reinstalling couldnt get rid of it
#170 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Yeah, ENB gets into some weird shit. If you don't have a backup of your settings before you installed it you can use that otherwise deleting the core files by hand in the Steamapps folder should work. Make sure you clean out the data folder as well because of any extra .bsa or .esp files might be screwing with things.
User avatar #171 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
so just find everything that says skyrim on my pc and erase it completely?
#172 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
sort of, you only need to delete the core files where you put the ENB. It should be in your steam install location / steamapps / common / skyrim
User avatar #174 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
but completely purging my computer and just starting over wouldnt hurt? i only get to level ten before it gets completely unplayable.
#183 - dialogue for me mainly. its fun to see the other side of the m… 02/19/2015 on master race gets more ass 0
#132 - reliability and simplicity. everytime i put my console game in…  [+] (41 new replies) 02/19/2015 on PC Master Bates -4
#185 - Sevenseas (02/19/2015) [-]
That's called being a bad user, and not knowing how to run the equipment.
User avatar #190 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
im really getting sick of you jack asses. "huh huh you just dont know what youre doing" when i click the install button and check through it making sure all the necessary things are installed and uncheck all of the unnecesary things it should run at the end of instilation or at most update. if I do everything exactly as it says and the thing doesnt fucking start with no explination thats not my fault thats the overall system being shit. there are pages and pages fuck theres entire websites dedicated to "how do i make this game work"and theres an untold number of "i dont know dude" for pc and its just that. no one fucking knows. when the collective minds of the internet cant fix a problem its not because the original user doesnt know what hes doing
#192 - Sevenseas (02/19/2015) [-]
Wow, yet when I click install everything magically works. Yup definitely the computers/developers fault, yup not my own at all.
User avatar #198 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
so every computer is made exactly the same way and every program is put in exactly the same way and everything is exactly the same? oh wait no thats consoles.

every single part of my computer, except the ram maybe. came with its own disk and unless you have the exact same computer as me your going to have different things on their that effect different things then theres all the things ive installed, i dont know how many times ive installed direct x ten but apparently its not on my computer the next time i install a game.

this is whats wrong with pc gamers i say i have a problem and i get three fucking responses. two of them want to talk down to me and call me an idiot and the third wanted to help figure out my problems to make pc gaming more enjoyable. just a reminder when yahtzee said pc master race he was making fun of you cunts
#201 - Sevenseas (02/19/2015) [-]
Did I say every computer was made of the same thing? I did not.

They come with their own disk for retards that can not look up the recent drivers; they also fill those dvd's with ad's and other un-needed shit because people think they have to put them in; you have to install the specific direct X version that the developers used to reduce the likely hood of you having problems.

You can claim you have a problem; but if you don't ask for help you're likely not to get it.
User avatar #205 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
im not asking for help aside from skyrim ive solved all of my problems. that wasnt my point it wasnt that i cant solve them it was that they exist and sometimes id rather just suck up the very slight graphic loss so i know i wont have to deal with that shit. its not ignorance or inability its laziness
#209 - Sevenseas (02/19/2015) [-]
Ahh I understand that completely we're all lazy at times; I will however very much so disagree that it's a slight graphical loss... Have you seen Skyrim modded compared to console vanilla? I know you have.

On another note; I've just made a lot of people very mad and I'm not sure how to fix it.
User avatar #225 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah thats the thing. ive tried modding skyrim for the graphics. didnt notice a difference and it broke my game. maybe i just didnt do it right but its not worth it to me. and im not a fan of making games super duper realistic. im actualy bothered by it
#229 - Sevenseas (02/19/2015) [-]
All about the textures bro, gotta have those 1k texture files and dat lighting; not to mention dat boody mod. I know you know what I'm talking about. It's on the front page.
User avatar #232 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah it kinda got awkward when my companion was randomly getting naked.
#135 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
You can just as well put your disc in a computer and play games straight off of it. Regarding the league of legends thing not playing I actually had that issue too and their helpdesk never helped me. I'm kinda glad that I never ended up playing it I probably would have gotten addicted.
User avatar #136 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah but its all the background stuff and other things. for instance some games have programs that have to be running you have to have certain programs installed so on and so forth and not everything is included. thats the one that really bugs me. your computer must have x, y and z to play this game closing now. i spent 900 on my pc and 50 on your game and then i have to do more things just to play it? fuck. dont get me wrong im happy i built my pc but i find myself playing console games more for the sheer simplicity.
User avatar #147 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
you prefer consoles because you are simpleminded and dumb.
User avatar #231 - mvtjets (02/19/2015) [-]
Well I mean, as someone who is simpleminded and dumb with PCs the consoles do help.
User avatar #150 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
i play consoles because i dont pride myself in making something that is supposed to be fun complicated.
#140 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
All of that "background" stuff is handled automatically. In fact, they are all also running on your game console as well. Even if you do have to enter your password to let the install through your firewall, it takes mere seconds.

Installing a game is a very simple process nowdays. Not to mention you can spend much less on a PC and some games if you time yourself correctly.
User avatar #142 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
origin and uplay dont popup and force you to login to play the game on console. ive had lots of games just popup and say error number blah blah blah and then close. for the most part it is simple but theres enough minor annoyances that the minor benefits will not win me over
#143 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Why don't you just leave them logged in? Again. It takes seconds to login.
User avatar #144 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
because my computer has to shut off every once in a while and i trun off all of the unnecesary start up programs so im not waiting five minutes like i am on my laptop
#145 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Those programs won't affect your startup time too much, and you can set them to autologin.
Not to mention playing any multiplayer on a console costs a monthly payment. That is the main thing that kept me away from it.
User avatar #148 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
and WoW costs 15 a month to play one game. its less than 5 bucks a month i have that in pocket change. its really a dumb argument. i dont like the other programs running in the background they do take up space and are running. games with ram problems such as skyrim are helped by not having other things running in the background. my skyrim gets maybe ten minutes now and theres no ways to fix it. trust me ive done everything ive reinstalled removed all mods everything. its fucked beyond repair. i literally cant play the game i built my computer to play
User avatar #154 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
Skyrim? RAM Problems?
I have 8GB RAM and i have yet to see a time when it gets fully used.
If you have a weak computer and dont know how to maintain it & properly use it then dont blame the computer. Blame yourself.
Mods conflicting? Blame yourself. Read the description and check what is compatible with what.

You are saying so far "hurr durr pc sucks because i cant properly use it"

And you are right. Consoles are for people like you.

>> to 147,

what is complicated?
building a computer is nothing hard or complicated
installing an OS or Steam is again nothing hard or complicated.
Neither is checking your system specs and the required system specs.
User avatar #165 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
because your being a prick. you arent even reading what im saying if you think for a second i said pc sucks. all i said was i prefer my console because i can put in and run. thats it. i have a pc. i like it. just sometimes i like to not have to deal with it.

you are what pisses me off about pc. the people who want to come in and insult people who have legitimate issues and reasons for prefering their console over their pc. is puting one together rocket science? no is it a walk in the park fuck no. not all motherboards are nice and properly labeled so some things are left to trial and error over clear labeling. and i know thats not the case for everyone.
User avatar #254 - tenaciousjon (02/19/2015) [-]
You have no idea how computers work, do you
User avatar #173 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
>not all motherboards are nice and properly labeled

im sure a 8 years old can realize that the RAM doesnt go into the PCI slot and the square shaped CPU goes into the square shaped slot.


oh and i even said that you do have legitimate reasons to prefer consoles.
I even said that they are made for people like you.

im a prick for saying the truth? maybe. but its the truth
i have a friend who changed shortly after having a PC to consoles because he couldnt handle that you need to crack games if you pirate them and that you need to update directx & netframework once in a while.

now he is having 5 games on average for his console and always whines that he has nothing to play cuz expensive games.

i bought consoles for exclusives like TLOU and then sold them when i played what i wanted.
you are all baffled up on PC & background programs, which again up to you, not the PC..
meanwhile the PS3 is struggling to bring up the menu while playing a game.
Xbox is full of ads and marketplace has a very shit search.
let alone unstable sub 30fps games.
or when PS4 had software problems and you couldnt use it at launch.
meanwhile in worse case scenario you just reinstall the OS on PC.
User avatar #175 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
im talking about the twelve tiny little plugs that you stick in primarily. i took the time to figure it out but when the little thing you plug in to the power button has a plus and a minus on the blug but not the board and then the board has twelve more pins and six things to plug on them but no labeling for some of them on the board or in the manual. i never said im baffled by them i dont want them because they slow start up and take up ram. and thats not wild speculation thats having a laptop that has a bunch of background start up programs and slows down the startup and over all speed. my pc has no start up programs and no background programs and is nice and fast.

thats why youre a prick because im saying my problem and youre saying "oh you just dont understand".
User avatar #176 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
see?
exactly what i said, the problem is you. even you say that you have a bunch of background programs installed.
its up to you to properly maintain your PC.
Interestingly i have no such problem on my desktop or my laptop and both runs win8 and without SSD.
Mostly because i have like 4-6 programs which are on autorun, even then i could disable a few from that bunch.
User avatar #178 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
so your just going to completly ignore that im talking about two seperate computers and i used lessons from one to correct actions on another. my point has never been against pc in the best possible conditions because yes if meticulously taken care of you should never have a problem with a pc with a slightly brighter color of green on your grass. but to me its not worth the effort. not because im dumb or simpleminded but because i dont care about the grass being a little greener.
User avatar #180 - toboz (02/19/2015) [-]
umm, what?
i barely "take care" of my PC. i just know how it works and when to do what and why and i have yet to see a problem to run into.
even if somone preconfigures it for you and then you just use it to play games & movies, etc(legitly like on console ofc) then you shouldnt even really run into problems.
and if you do, then thats probably game related and by that i mean that the devs fucked up something and its gonna be fixed, just like on console.
#151 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Agreed on the WoW part. I don't really think paying monthly for any game is a good idea.

Also I don't think you set up your computer correctly based on the problems you are describing to me. I would be willing to help you fix them though.
User avatar #153 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
well skyrim has a known ram leak issue that i dont know specifics but basicly its ram use keeps going up then crashes when it hits a certain point. or so i read on the boards. i could be wrong.i dont really know what i could have done wrong i installed windows 8 installed my graphics driver then installed steam and the game. if theres a bunch of other things i need to install it goes back to my original point. but hey if you can give me suggestions go ahead
#160 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
I think the memory leak was fixed by the devs after some time. Your game should be running fine.

Also its worth mentioning, when you build your own computer it is a time investment. You can't expect it to start running perfectly right off the first boot.

Did you install all your drivers that came with your motherboard?
User avatar #162 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah i uilt it and installed everything that came with it. im not sure how old the posts i saw were
#163 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
most of the ones i found were from 2013.
The next big question I would have is how much RAM did you put in it?
User avatar #166 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
i wanna say i have 8 gigs. maybe its just one of my mods has something hungover. i found the file where some stuff is stored. that was one annoying thing. my save files are and some other files are set off in a weird area of my computer and they arent erased or anything when i reinstall the game
#168 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
8 gigs, you should be running fine.

Mods can definitely screw over your game. I have definitely had to delete and re download some core files after messing around with ENB too much.

The save files are stored separately on purpose for that reason.
User avatar #169 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
yeah how do you fix enb by the way? i think tha may have been the major fuckup and even reinstalling couldnt get rid of it
#170 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
Yeah, ENB gets into some weird shit. If you don't have a backup of your settings before you installed it you can use that otherwise deleting the core files by hand in the Steamapps folder should work. Make sure you clean out the data folder as well because of any extra .bsa or .esp files might be screwing with things.
User avatar #171 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
so just find everything that says skyrim on my pc and erase it completely?
#172 - funnygiggles (02/19/2015) [-]
sort of, you only need to delete the core files where you put the ENB. It should be in your steam install location / steamapps / common / skyrim
User avatar #174 - sketchE (02/19/2015) [-]
but completely purging my computer and just starting over wouldnt hurt? i only get to level ten before it gets completely unplayable.
#54 - if the major corporations gone under im sure some places are o… 02/19/2015 on Its funny because they dont... 0
#225 - the thing is these are the people for the most part with too m… 02/19/2015 on Homeless people's stories 0
#224 - i want to hear there full stories. im all for helping those wh… 02/19/2015 on Homeless people's stories +1
#75 - monk storms into room full of evil dwarfs rolls to intimid… 02/19/2015 on Natural 20/1s stories +1
#25 - if someone is telling you to do something wrong or is doing so…  [+] (1 new reply) 02/16/2015 on Private Joker +2
User avatar #44 - sonicg (02/16/2015) [-]
There was a Sergeant Major here on Hood that would intentionally do stuff to see who would correct him. If somebody did, he'd give them a coin.
#68 - oh hey al the people who find fun in judging people because th… 02/16/2015 on I hate you all +1
#13 - create a chracter so opposed to who you naturally are and just… 02/16/2015 on DnD Immersion 0
#63 - real men do what they want without fear of judgement from others 02/16/2015 on D&D Newbie DM Monsters 0
#84 - i like the series as a whole. its basicly a boy dealing with s… 02/15/2015 on MRI scan of a human head 0
#82 - i believe thats from monagatari series second season  [+] (3 new replies) 02/15/2015 on MRI scan of a human head +1
User avatar #83 - captchakid (02/15/2015) [-]
Thanks. Is it good?
User avatar #94 - badsamaritan (02/16/2015) [-]
One of the best animes, start at bakemonogatari
User avatar #84 - sketchE (02/15/2015) [-]
i like the series as a whole. its basicly a boy dealing with supernatural creatures in his town. theres lots of innuendo and some fan service but its got a nice balance of serious an random while having one of the most entertaining conversation styles
#1643 - admin please tell me you really live up here 02/15/2015 on Where are you from FJ? 0
#1641 - apparently admin lives in anchorage 02/15/2015 on Where are you from FJ? 0
#327 - because europeans actually did **** with their sh… 02/15/2015 on How Tumblr Works 0
#48 - magic. but there are a lot of guns that a drop will discharge … 02/14/2015 on fanboys online comic +1
#47 - its tose damn democrats not knowing how a gun works  [+] (1 new reply) 02/14/2015 on fanboys online comic +1
User avatar #49 - BioWarfarePanda (02/14/2015) [-]
Its the damn liberals trying to get guns banned
#310 - i dont like obama but its not because hes black and im not a r… 02/14/2015 on Obama 0

items

Total unique items point value: 7874 / Total items point value: 11440

Comments(58):

[ 58 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #103 - konradkurze (11/17/2014) [-]
*shaves sektchE's head bald*
#101 - konradkurze (11/11/2014) [-]
**konradkurze rolled image**
this is what i hire for sketchE to **** tonight
User avatar #102 to #101 - sketchE ONLINE (11/11/2014) [-]
hey i mean at least its human
User avatar #97 - itemexchange (10/27/2013) [-]
hello i am trying to collect the random unused items and points to help a friend
since you do not appear to play items may i please take yours
if not thanks anyways and sorry for bothering you
#95 - anonexplains (10/20/2013) [-]
why wont you die?
your hurting the planet
User avatar #104 to #95 - konradkurze (11/17/2014) [-]
sketche is Mr Burns

evil fuels him
User avatar #96 to #95 - sketchE ONLINE (10/20/2013) [-]
your hate only fuels my immortality
User avatar #92 - zaiopeperse (09/11/2013) [-]
I just saw one of your comments. Man, it's been a while. How you been?
User avatar #93 to #92 - sketchE ONLINE (09/11/2013) [-]
not bad and yourself?
User avatar #94 to #93 - zaiopeperse (09/11/2013) [-]
I've been fine for the most part. A little ill at times but that's to be expected
#89 - ctenop (04/21/2013) [-]
Thanks for posting all those KS images :D
#87 - anonexplains (02/02/2013) [-]
stop drinking and commenting
User avatar #88 to #87 - sketchE ONLINE (02/02/2013) [-]
no
User avatar #79 - josa (12/12/2012) [-]
You're awesome
User avatar #100 to #80 - kibbleking (08/08/2014) [-]
**** bronies, man.
User avatar #77 - emmiepony (11/27/2012) [-]
suck a ******** dick

that is all
#86 to #77 - sketchE ONLINE (01/05/2013) [-]
haha emipony
#78 to #77 - sketchE ONLINE (11/27/2012) [-]
well that isnt very friendly
#76 - anonexplains (10/29/2012) [-]
**** you
User avatar #31 - amozi (08/08/2012) [-]
**amozi rolls 42** guise funnyjunk.com/social/36928#36928
User avatar #33 to #31 - fukkendragonite ONLINE (08/08/2012) [-]
hasbro ruin everything
#29 - rumler **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#32 to #29 - rumler **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #27 - amozi (08/08/2012) [-]
**amozi rolls 86**
#26 - rumler **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #24 - fukkendragonite ONLINE (08/08/2012) [-]
**fukkendragonite rolls 02** didn't we roll this guy earlier?
#28 to #24 - rumler **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#23 - rumler **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#18 - jmbraze **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #19 to #24 - sketchE ONLINE (03/15/2012) [-]
what about it. i was a fur before the current mlp came out
#20 to #25 - jmbraze **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #21 to #26 - sketchE ONLINE (03/17/2012) [-]
i think they meant an actual picture of mlp rule 34 which would not bother me
#22 to #27 - jmbraze **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #17 - ryjed (12/18/2011) [-]
Hey I got you as secret santa, so here is your present:

Merry Christmas!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6MEby1OEeU
#90 to #17 - anonexplains (05/28/2013) [-]
That was funny Jim made mention/ GIT DOC U MEME TIONED.. PRESENT $$ ALL DEE/BEE. FUNNY INITIALS HE LYVS ME SO UR JEALOUSY $$$ CUNT WAIT TO TAKE IT???
User avatar #14 - lolgy (12/09/2011) [-]
what country?
User avatar #15 to #20 - sketchE ONLINE (12/09/2011) [-]
in regards to my avatar? its my main three heritages irish german and hungarian. if your asking where im actually from im american
User avatar #16 to #21 - lolgy (12/09/2011) [-]
you seem to be proud of it
[ 58 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)