Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #1025 on Comments
Level 324 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Send mail to sketchE
Invite sketchE to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 131 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 132 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 324 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 325 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
RolePlaying Game (16)
What people say about sketchE
latest user's comments
- you can order certain things to arrive well before you need or…
- youre both in your fifties and acting like high schoolers
Morgan BTFO on Rowling!
- you just werent praising hard enough. praising aint easy
Trump was Right Again
- i mean im not sure if it extends to changing rooms but how lon…
- keyhole that when turned pulls out the doorknob
Or just rig it to only allow the handle to retract when the door is locked from the opposite side.
Don't even include a doorknob on the outside. Just hide a button somewhere really out of the way like a movie mansion. Under a statue or behind a picture or some shit.
- so basicly playing from the snake witchers side
- warframe and conan exiles. you know id be ok with that
- ******* love jormungand
Valmet From Jorgumand
- well maybe you should get the people claiming theres a major p…
Liberals Cry Out
There are roughly 3.3 million Muslims in the US. Including 9/11 there have been around 3000 casualties from terror in the past 2 decades or so. But we constantly go on about it. You ever think that both sides are running against statistics that prove their case to be insignificant just because they are using emotions over facts? Both sides would be better served protesting for better road laws or something if what they really cared about was saving American lives.
- they just need to stop this and make a show actually based on …
The anime is supposed to be loosely based off the games, and frankly, It's rather better that way. Besides, if it followed based off the games entirely, we would not get the awesome movies and cool shit like Ash-Greninja
if your looking for anime directly based on the games there's
tbh the pokemon adventure/special is a good example of how it could of been done better.
rather have an anime based on that series then the one we currently have
Show Comments (76)