Login or register
Anonymous comments allowed.
#1 - qazzuiop (03/18/2012) [-]
It is time to stop posting/commenting
#2 to #1 - shellravon (03/18/2012) [-]
Im aware. dont tell me you are going to harass me too.....
#7 to #2 - qazzuiop (03/18/2012) [-]
also, taking advice from people on a site like FJ or something is probably not the brightest of ideas ;)

plus, I do kinda understand a situation like that, there are many cases where people are beaten and abused, only to be suckered right back into it. weather it be a domestic or a parent/offspring relationship, so I totally would not harass you on such a real matter, now, would I?
#8 to #7 - shellravon (03/18/2012) [-]
i hope not. im sick of being harrased but i cant stick up for myself....
#10 to #8 - qazzuiop (03/18/2012) [-]
and perhaps you should stand up for yourself, if your dad is being abusive, no matter what he gives in return, would not the correct solution be to notify correct authorities when you manage to get the chance?
#11 to #10 - shellravon (03/18/2012) [-]
You cannot prove verbal abuse if there is no witness.
#12 to #11 - qazzuiop (03/18/2012) [-]
a video camera works too. you can get some pretty small ones that you can just clip to your shirt. although verbal abuse really has to be baaaad to be taken seriously
#4 to #2 - qazzuiop (03/18/2012) [-]
no, no, just warning you that it is probably a good idea to stop posting least you make things worse than they are. While I probably do not have an idea of exactly your situation, perrrrhaps funnyjunk is not the best place to post about it :/
#5 to #4 - shellravon (03/18/2012) [-]
I know that now.
#3 to #2 - anon (03/18/2012) [-]
anon says : Kill yourself

#13 to #3 - atomschlumpf (03/18/2012) [-]
stfu little cunt
stfu little cunt
#9 to #3 - qazzuiop (03/18/2012) [-]
and since when did anon have the right to declare such a thing outside of 4chan?
and since when did anon have the right to declare such a thing outside of 4chan?