Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

schnizel    

Rank #119 on Comments
schnizel Avatar Level 328 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Online
Send mail to schnizel Block schnizel Invite schnizel to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Date Signed Up:8/07/2012
Last Login:11/29/2014
Location:Mungs kitchen
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#354
Comment Ranking:#119
Highest Content Rank:#66
Highest Comment Rank:#47
Content Thumbs: 79363 total,  101639 ,  22276
Comment Thumbs: 34977 total,  59440 ,  24463
Content Level Progress: 14.09% (141/1000)
Level 268 Content: Pure Win → Level 269 Content: Pure Win
Comment Level Progress: 65.8% (658/1000)
Level 328 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 329 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Subscribers:55
Content Views:6053869
Times Content Favorited:7334 times
Total Comments Made:31734
FJ Points:338
Favorite Tags: the (5) | of (4) | check (3) | it (3) | white (3) | You (3) | admin (2) | am (2) | Chimpout (2) | christians (2) | da (2) | Guns (2) | Have (2) | home (2) | hue (2) | i (2) | is (2) | jews (2) | kebab (2) | or (2)
Chowder eats a lot.

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny text/links

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny pictures

  • Views: 75763
    Thumbs Up 1911 Thumbs Down 247 Total: +1664
    Comments: 587
    Favorites: 86
    Uploaded: 08/25/13
    Open the door Open the door
  • Views: 64362
    Thumbs Up 1816 Thumbs Down 166 Total: +1650
    Comments: 367
    Favorites: 191
    Uploaded: 08/17/13
    Only skin deep Only skin deep
  • Views: 58811
    Thumbs Up 1791 Thumbs Down 220 Total: +1571
    Comments: 451
    Favorites: 182
    Uploaded: 05/05/13
    :_ :_
  • Views: 55354
    Thumbs Up 1599 Thumbs Down 208 Total: +1391
    Comments: 537
    Favorites: 278
    Uploaded: 12/10/13
    Let's put a smile on that face Let's put a smile on that face
  • Views: 52640
    Thumbs Up 1679 Thumbs Down 299 Total: +1380
    Comments: 471
    Favorites: 126
    Uploaded: 05/02/14
    Violent christians Violent christians
  • Views: 59434
    Thumbs Up 1566 Thumbs Down 241 Total: +1325
    Comments: 950
    Favorites: 172
    Uploaded: 01/28/14
    I'm sorry, did I rape you with my mind? I'm sorry, did I rape you with...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 70 95 145 > >> [ 1175 Funny Pictures Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny videos

  • Views: 9747
    Thumbs Up 233 Thumbs Down 18 Total: +215
    Comments: 22
    Favorites: 74
    Uploaded: 10/17/14
    Never give up Never give up
  • Views: 8954
    Thumbs Up 138 Thumbs Down 13 Total: +125
    Comments: 42
    Favorites: 11
    Uploaded: 08/30/14
    Charge Rohirrim! Charge Rohirrim!
  • Views: 7178
    Thumbs Up 108 Thumbs Down 22 Total: +86
    Comments: 37
    Favorites: 48
    Uploaded: 09/24/14
    Enjoy Enjoy
  • Views: 9036
    Thumbs Up 103 Thumbs Down 24 Total: +79
    Comments: 96
    Favorites: 60
    Uploaded: 11/03/14
    You have been enriched You have been enriched
  • Views: 2102
    Thumbs Up 19 Thumbs Down 3 Total: +16
    Comments: 3
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 08/31/14
    A multicultural society free of hate A multicultural society free of...
  • Views: 1831
    Thumbs Up 25 Thumbs Down 10 Total: +15
    Comments: 18
    Favorites: 5
    Uploaded: 10/16/14
    Daily reminder Daily reminder
1 2 > [ 12 Funny Videos Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

youtube videos

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 > >> [ 192 YouTube Videos Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny gifs

  • Views: 32720
    Thumbs Up 898 Thumbs Down 52 Total: +846
    Comments: 65
    Favorites: 37
    Uploaded: 07/08/14
    Seems legit Seems legit
  • Views: 33529
    Thumbs Up 782 Thumbs Down 66 Total: +716
    Comments: 49
    Favorites: 61
    Uploaded: 04/26/14
    : D : D
  • Views: 27747
    Thumbs Up 747 Thumbs Down 59 Total: +688
    Comments: 120
    Favorites: 30
    Uploaded: 08/09/14
    Just like his ancestors Just like his ancestors
  • Views: 22048
    Thumbs Up 327 Thumbs Down 30 Total: +297
    Comments: 17
    Favorites: 22
    Uploaded: 10/07/13
    Every day on /pol/ Every day on /pol/
  • Views: 23923
    Thumbs Up 243 Thumbs Down 75 Total: +168
    Comments: 49
    Favorites: 35
    Uploaded: 08/06/13
    A happy man A happy man
  • Views: 5290
    Thumbs Up 74 Thumbs Down 9 Total: +65
    Comments: 3
    Favorites: 2
    Uploaded: 11/03/14
    What I have to deal with What I have to deal with
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > [ 58 Funny Gifs Total ]

latest user's comments

#1 - Your wall virginity has been removed. 52 minutes ago on pathesisx's profile 0
#9 - Is mental gymnastics. 1 hour ago on Ferguson 0
#39 - The majority of their haplogroup is native. 1 hour ago on Well That Explains a Lot 0
#37 - lol 1 hour ago on Und liddle piggy. Fat... 0
#11 - You are the defender God has sent. 12 hours ago on Zombs +1
#59 - Ash is better than you.  [+] (1 new reply) 12 hours ago on quotes 0
#60 - garymotherfingoak (12 hours ago) [-]
k
#7 - Ok. 14 hours ago on The First British Black Friday 0
#5 - Not on the same scale.  [+] (2 new replies) 14 hours ago on The First British Black Friday 0
User avatar #6 - damping (14 hours ago) [-]
Read the article. It affected all of Britain. And believe it or not, fights don't happen at most American stores.
User avatar #7 - schnizel (14 hours ago) [-]
Ok.
#20 - He never said that.  [+] (3 new replies) 16 hours ago on quotes +6
#37 - garymotherfingoak (14 hours ago) [-]
still a good quote.
User avatar #59 - schnizel (12 hours ago) [-]
Ash is better than you.
#60 - garymotherfingoak (12 hours ago) [-]
k
#73468 - Brum brum. 16 hours ago on Politics - politics news,... 0

user's channels

Join Subscribe aliens
Join Subscribe animemanga
Join Subscribe antisemitism
Join Subscribe anv
Join Subscribe atheism
Join Subscribe dirty-secrets
Join Subscribe fallout
Join Subscribe feels
Join Subscribe illuminati
Join Subscribe morbid-channel
[ 12 Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 70 / Total items point value: 220

Comments(4947):

[ 4947 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
Latest users (2): christmouth, pathesisx, anonymous(12).
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #5282 - katarinaismywaifu (11/28/2014) [-]
******* are destroying Ferguson. Obama says only Natives can oppose immigration.

Oy Vey.
User avatar #5283 to #5282 - schnizel ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
Good goy.
#5280 - Womens Study Major (11/26/2014) [-]
schnizel kun~~~~~~
User avatar #5281 to #5280 - schnizel ONLINE (11/26/2014) [-]
Yes?
User avatar #5267 - konradkurze (11/25/2014) [-]
**konradkurze rolls 4**

in WW3, Schnizel will be:

1-2 a nazi fighter pilot
3-4 a nazi navy officer
5-6 a wehrmacht officer
7-8 a gestapo officer
9-0 still just a bosnin skinhead curbstomping arabs half his size
User avatar #5268 to #5267 - schnizel ONLINE (11/25/2014) [-]
Clean the portside.
#5269 to #5268 - konradkurze (11/25/2014) [-]
**konradkurze rolls 3**
will schnizel go stereotypical navy gay
User avatar #5270 to #5269 - konradkurze (11/25/2014) [-]
**konradkurze rolls 7**
will schnizel go stereotypical navy gay
User avatar #5271 to #5270 - schnizel ONLINE (11/25/2014) [-]
By gay you mean happy.
User avatar #5272 to #5271 - konradkurze (11/25/2014) [-]
**konradkurze rolls 0**
will schnizel take sailor dick up his ass
User avatar #5274 to #5272 - schnizel ONLINE (11/25/2014) [-]
**schnizel rolls 9**
Is Konrad ever going to **** off?
#5275 to #5274 - konradkurze (11/25/2014) [-]
why ya gotta hurt me this way Sniz

i thought we were friends
User avatar #5276 to #5275 - schnizel ONLINE (11/25/2014) [-]
We are, but I'm in no mood for conversation Konrad.
I am sure that you will find someone else eager to talk just like you.
User avatar #5277 to #5276 - konradkurze (11/25/2014) [-]
well thats all you had to say Snuz.....you dont wanna talk....didnt have to get feisty
User avatar #5278 to #5277 - schnizel ONLINE (11/25/2014) [-]
It's a hard life living here Konrad, understand my rage.
User avatar #5279 to #5278 - konradkurze (11/25/2014) [-]
quote schnizel:

"its them goddam ******* ....you dont know my pain...seeing my blessed motherland taken over by them.....and the goddam governments just letting it happen"
User avatar #5273 to #5272 - konradkurze (11/25/2014) [-]
**konradkurze rolls 2**
will schnizel **** other sailors in the asses
User avatar #5265 - konradkurze (11/24/2014) [-]
HEIL SCHNITLER

Bosnian fuhrer
can i have your FJ points
User avatar #5266 to #5265 - schnizel ONLINE (11/24/2014) [-]
yeah sure
#5260 - Womens Study Major (11/23/2014) [-]
omg schnizel stop being so edgy
User avatar #5261 to #5260 - schnizel ONLINE (11/23/2014) [-]
Call me Joyeuse.
User avatar #5263 to #5261 - solidderking (11/24/2014) [-]
dont listen to him/her/it
never stop being so edgy, because FJ would be boring without that
User avatar #5264 to #5263 - schnizel ONLINE (11/24/2014) [-]
<3
User avatar #5262 to #5259 - schnizel ONLINE (11/23/2014) [-]
gg
#5257 - jadewest (11/20/2014) [-]
its a conspiracy
User avatar #5258 to #5257 - schnizel ONLINE (11/20/2014) [-]
Actually, they're muslim.
#5200 - damping (11/17/2014) [-]
I challenge you to defend this.
#5244 to #5200 - konradkurze (11/19/2014) [-]
put that way it makes sense
put that way it makes sense
User avatar #5245 to #5244 - damping (11/19/2014) [-]
Except it really doesn't. Only those with enough money for the boat could get in, and we had screenings at Ellis Island. Only the poor and stupid, or the rich and inbred, didn't come over.
User avatar #5246 to #5245 - konradkurze (11/19/2014) [-]
screenings at ellis island..

as if they could check the history of europeans straight off the boat to see if theyre criminals or other things

User avatar #5247 to #5246 - damping (11/19/2014) [-]
"About 2 percent were denied admission to the U.S. and sent back to their countries of origin for reasons such as having a chronic contagious disease, criminal background, or insanity."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellis_Island
User avatar #5248 to #5247 - konradkurze (11/19/2014) [-]
2% caught......98 passed

great ratio.....
diseases were a given....but you cant catch every criminal......

and the first post kinda made sense...given how usa as a whole is okay with looting and pillaging other countries and pumps out **** loads of "america is #1" proganada without basis....does come across as a land of theives and betas trying to convince themselves theyre higher than they are
User avatar #5249 to #5248 - damping (11/19/2014) [-]
And Europeans bashing on the US doesn't come across as the same thing? The US talks positively about the US, Europe goes out of its way to talk negatively about the US.

Just like how people bash Lebron and Messi. Everyone hates the best.
User avatar #5250 to #5249 - konradkurze (11/19/2014) [-]
every country ********** each other...america is just the one that makes the most noise taking it personally......kinda like how guidos ********* everyone and act like theyre supposed to take it but flip out when anyone teases them
just look at phanact....hes a lord of *********** but is like wet tissue paper faling apart when people dig back at him

User avatar #5251 to #5250 - damping (11/19/2014) [-]
I disagree. People just think we get pissed more, but that is just because we are ripped on more and these are American dominated websites. Go make a France surrender joke, they get wayyyyyy more pissed.
User avatar #5252 to #5251 - konradkurze (11/19/2014) [-]
* creates the internet
* creates the most websites
* wonders why theres more anti-usa posts

wut

User avatar #5253 to #5252 - damping (11/19/2014) [-]
>Creates everything.

That is the point of this argument. Thanks for agreeing with me. The US has blown Europe out of the water in the last 100 years in terms of technical and scientific progress. Schnitzel disagreed, by giving me graphs that conveniently stopped in the year 1950.
User avatar #5254 to #5253 - konradkurze (11/19/2014) [-]
***** a number of americas 'inventions' have simply been improved versions of **** invented by other countries

plus im guessing you overlook where that little towelhead sits in the grand scehem of things, dude i even made a couple posts about him

www.funnyjunk.com/channel/fjparody/Nazi+kebab/fxgBLsk/
User avatar #5255 to #5254 - damping (11/19/2014) [-]
I know he is Muslim, but isn't Bosnian a bigger insult?
User avatar #5256 to #5255 - konradkurze (11/19/2014) [-]
i doubt hes even bosnian.....more like a bosniak aka a kebab born in bosnia...hence why hes so militant about the country...hes trying to impress people with insane nationalism to make up for not even being bosnian
User avatar #5204 to #5201 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
Uhh Schnizel. It says right at the beginning the big three has 80% of EUROPEAN Significant people. This graphic of yours doesn't include the US.
User avatar #5207 to #5205 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
It also stops at 1950. Aka when the US became the world superpower. If this went to 2014, North American (the US) would be beating Europe and you know it. Hell, since significant musicians are counted, that alone would blow you out of the water.
User avatar #5208 to #5207 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
Caught up but a bit because you come from Europe.
Also, it would tickle us, not blow us out of the water.
User avatar #5209 to #5208 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
Haha, did you see that rate of increase? Now imagine that over 50 more years. Blown out of the water.

We also have many Chinese Scientists, many African American artists, to claim the US is a solely Europeans achievement is beyond foolish.

The US passed Europes impact years ago. And that is why you guys post things like the original post, and try to bash America at every turn. You are simply jealous, jealous that you are no longer the best. Next in line? China and East Asia will take the throne of technological achievement back. 100 years from now Europe will be the Africa of the world.
User avatar #5210 to #5209 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
So you don't create talent, you harvest it.
Also, unless you have statistics, I won't bother to even look at your comment again.
User avatar #5211 to #5210 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
We create and harvest talent, hence why we lead the world in patents by far, Nobel prizes by far, and being richer than your sorry ass. Hell dude, I am only 21 and I have already been mentioned on a patent currently under review.

Here is how badly we are beating you in research and innovation.
www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php
www.forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2011/03/23/the-most-innovative-countries-in-biology-and-medicine/
#5212 to #5211 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
Wow, these guys are sure to going to own us.
1.You are in debt.
2.You are a slave.
3.~13 million documents from Europe while the US has ~8 million.
4.EUs growth>US growth
5.Europeans have 390 Noble prizes while US has 256
User avatar #5215 to #5212 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
Fun fact for you. I wrote my college application essay on what a ******** Bosnia is. I have actually been there. And I guarantee you have not been to the US.
User avatar #5216 to #5215 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
Good for you.
User avatar #5213 to #5212 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
Most of Europe's are not recent. Per Capita we beat you. 0 anything for Bosnia.

Every country is in debt you retard.

EU's growth is not bigger considering not one European country, yes not even 1, has a higher current growth rate than us. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_real_GDP_growth_rate

You live in Bosnia dude. I have every opportunity in the world. Zero debt to my name. Your jealousy is shameful.
User avatar #5214 to #5213 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
>Most of Europe's are not recent.
No **** .
> Per Capita we beat you.
Link.
>0 anything for Bosnia.
We have 1 noble prize winner.
>Every country is in debt you retard.
Not as much as you.
>EU's growth is not bigger considering not one European country, yes not even 1, has a higher current growth rate than us.
Europe in general.
>You live in Bosnia dude. I have every opportunity in the world. Zero debt to my name. Your jealousy is shameful.
And I would not trade my place with you.
User avatar #5217 to #5214 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
Percentage debt compared to GDP we are not bad at all. AKA the only thing that matters.

OK retard, if no country in Europe has a higher growth rate than the US, then how can they have a higher growth rate combined? I going to let you think about that one.
User avatar #5221 to #5219 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
Written in 2007.

kek.
User avatar #5226 to #5223 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
Wow. 200 million more people and you only beat us in GDP by less than 1 trillion? How sad.
User avatar #5229 to #5226 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
Still better than you.
User avatar #5230 to #5229 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
Noice. GDP capita means more to me.

Plus it is convenient how you make the EU a country, because it isn't. It is a trade agreement. The US has NAFTA between Canada and Mexico. Are we allowed to include them in our GDP too?
User avatar #5236 to #5230 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
You were comparing Europe to the US, so was I.
User avatar #5233 to #5230 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
The UN is a politico-economic union, it's not only unified by a trade agreement.
User avatar #5234 to #5233 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
NATO is a political union can we include them in the US?

Or does it have to be a political and economic union? AKA cherry picking.
User avatar #5218 to #5217 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
Until the dollar drops and the bubble bursts.
OK, American.
Do you know what's the EU?
User avatar #5220 to #5218 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
The dollar will not drop. Sorry NWO enthusiast.

>"Do you know what is the European Union?

>Yes, I believe I does.
User avatar #5222 to #5220 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
>The dollar will not drop
You make me laugh. Prepare for the worst ameritard.
www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/05/30/what-will-happen-when-the-dollar-collapses/
User avatar #5224 to #5222 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
10/10 I am laughing my ass off at that article.

Every currency on Earth is a fiat currency dumbass. And if the US economy collapsed in such a way, the entire world economy would collapse with it. We are 20% of the World manufacturing and GDP. We are also the largest consumer market in the world. China would have no one to sell their stuff to. Factories in China and India would be shut down. No one would buy Japanese electronics. You starting to get it buddy? It won't happen. Inflation is natural.
User avatar #5227 to #5225 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
Wishful thinking mate. The US has the largest Gold and Oil reserves in the world. Those will never lose their value.
User avatar #5242 to #5227 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
Good for you.
User avatar #5243 to #5242 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
Thanks, buddy. All I wanted was your approval.
User avatar #5240 to #5227 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, because the American dream is nothing more than a dream and he has shown you that.
Go topple good countries and install democracies like a good American.
User avatar #5241 to #5240 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
The American dream is still there for me considering my starting salary out of college is $60,000. But w/e. I'm sure you know more about America than me.
User avatar #5238 to #5227 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
And words from the Ron Paul mean nothing to you?
User avatar #5239 to #5238 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
Ron Paul was cool in 2004. After that he just sounds like a raving lunatic.
User avatar #5235 to #5227 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
****** , your own federal reserve, which is not your own has gotten the world into crisis and the Pax Americana will fall, sooner or later.
User avatar #5237 to #5235 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
Yep. Sure it will. Pulling things out your ass with no basis in reality sure is fun. I predict that the EU will collapse yesterday because Europeans hate each other. Since I predicted it, it must be true.
User avatar #5232 to #5227 - konradkurze (11/18/2014) [-]
you only just noticed?

Adolf Schnitler there is ******* CRAZY
User avatar #5228 to #5227 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
Remind me why the Federal reserve is, Federal?
User avatar #5231 to #5228 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
I don't know dude. Why does every country have a federal reserve and fiat currency. Unless of course you are in the EU in which case your own country doesn't even get to decide how much fiat currency is printed. But w/e enjoy being forever in debt to France and Germany. It's like a better version of the IMF.

Konradkurze this Bosnian sand monkey is insane.
User avatar #5206 to #5205 - damping (11/18/2014) [-]
Uhhh Scnizel obviously Europe has way more significant figures considering it starts counting in the 1600s. You can clearly see at the end of the second graph how fast the US has caught up in the last 100 years.
User avatar #5202 to #5201 - internetexplain (11/18/2014) [-]
I love these posts , both of them confirm what I've been telling people for at least 2 years now , backing them with solid arguments and cold statistics , THIS is arguing the German way , the best way.

Also schinzel , have a look at this and tell me what you think.
funnyjunk.com/channel/mindfuck/Chocolate/BxtRLOk/59#59
User avatar #5203 to #5202 - schnizel ONLINE (11/18/2014) [-]
10/10
User avatar #5120 - cognosceteipsum (11/16/2014) [-]
Do you like Matszosball? The FJ user
User avatar #5121 to #5120 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
I have no idea who r y talking about
User avatar #5122 to #5121 - cognosceteipsum (11/16/2014) [-]
you know, muslim with black and white profile picture with himself on it
User avatar #5123 to #5122 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
idk
User avatar #5124 to #5123 - cognosceteipsum (11/16/2014) [-]
OK. He goes to religion board. He's about the only other muslim on the religino board.
User avatar #5125 to #5124 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
k
User avatar #5127 to #5125 - cognosceteipsum (11/16/2014) [-]
you know who I'm talking about now?
User avatar #5130 to #5127 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
no idea
User avatar #5131 to #5130 - cognosceteipsum (11/16/2014) [-]
master-ball
User avatar #5135 to #5131 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
oh
that faggot
User avatar #5198 to #5135 - cognosceteipsum (11/17/2014) [-]
Do you like him?
User avatar #5199 to #5198 - schnizel ONLINE (11/17/2014) [-]
helll no
User avatar #5115 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
lets continue this here its getting confusing
schnizzy said
"
The IQ test is flawed and the neurons and the speed of those connections are what ensure a high IQ, if they are good and fast.
www.independent.co.uk/news/science/iq-tests-are-fundamentally-flawed-and-using-them-alone-to-measure-intelligence-is-a-fallacy-study-finds-8425911.html
schinzzy: look what arabs conquerd
Me: it was an empire every empire conquers or all we'd have are city states today
Schnizzy: yeah but its ok for every one else to conquer but no for arabs
Me: you not liking arabs is your problem not theirs
You have commited two fallacies, the strawman and the bitch.
Also>it was an empire every empire conquers or all we'd have are city states today
That's the biggest **** I've heard today and you have close to 0 knowledge of history. We would most likely have a united Europe dominating the world.
>if someone gave you a list of conquest that the west has conquered what would that state?
The land belongs to the conqueror and I won't be conquered by a ******** . What in the ******* world made you love arabs and their culture so much? Their prophet is an arab war-lord/pedo, their empires only destroyed the native cultures, their leaders are power hungry dogs like their founder, they enslaved and killed millions upon millions of Europeans, they rape/d our women and kill us why you join their side like a coward. "
User avatar #5117 to #5115 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
we were not debating wether or not the iq test is flawed ofcourse its flawed
we were debating the fact that you said the iq test is measured with the speed of neurons in the brain

i agree that that is a better way to calculate a mans intelligence but the iq test is still calculated with a test not a brain scan its a fact

-calling it a strawman fallacy not stating why, thats a discussion fallacy right there

-"That's the biggest **** I've heard today and you have close to 0 knowledge of history." what that if not city had ever conquerd all we'd have are city states? thats not ******** thats a fact, that is indeed not how history works but thats your point you blame arabs for conquering land while every city has done so or we would never have had countries and empires

"The land belongs to the conqueror and I won't be conquered by a ******** " thats my point they conquerd that land you cant blame them for it. and now that we're on about that i don't have a lot of love for arabs i see how they behave on a daily basis, but you cant blame a religion on a nation, indonesia is prospering under even sharia law( im against sharia law by the way) if isis reaches bosnia i go to bosnia and fight for bosnia national pride has nothing to with religion

"We'd have a unified europe", now here's the biggest **** i've heard like ever
who would have conquerd it as i recal almost every european great nation has tried to conquer europe, but we are unruly and therefore cant be ruled see what i did there

you point always boils down to the same, i hate arabs so i blame them for every thing but when europe does the same stuff its ok becaus i like europe and hate arabs. these arent facts its your biased opinion
#5126 to #5117 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
&gt;i agree that that is a better way to calculate a mans intelligence but the iq test is still calculated with a test not a brain scan its a fact    
The brain scan reveals those neuron connections.   
&gt;-calling it a strawman fallacy not stating why, thats a discussion fallacy right there    
You generate false arguments AKA lie about what I said and use it against me.   
&gt;-&quot;That's the biggest 						****					 I've heard today and you have close to 0 knowledge of history.&quot; what that if not city had ever conquerd all we'd have are city states? thats not 						********					 thats a fact, that is indeed not how history works but thats your point you blame arabs for conquering land while every city has done so or we would never have had countries and empires    
&gt;Smashes head on the wall    
Always back to the   
&gt;everyone else did it too   
&gt; thats my point they conquerd that land you cant blame them for it.    
Yes I can, and yes I will and yes they are.   
&gt; but you cant blame a religion on a nation,   
Yes I can. They are responsible for it.   
&gt; indonesia is prospering under even sharia law   
No, no it isn't and it's less of a 						********					, but is still a 						********					.   
&gt;if isis reaches bosnia i go to bosnia and fight for bosnia national pride has nothing to with religio   
Islam won't allow that, Islam is international, not national.   
&gt;( im against sharia law by the way)   
And you are a muslim?    
&gt;now here's the biggest 						****					 i've heard like ever    
&gt; www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYmkAmAbSI8   
&gt;i hate arabs so i blame them for every thing    
Strawman.   
I hate arabs and I blame them for things they have caused.   
&gt;but when europe does the same stuff its ok becaus i like europe and hate arabs.   
&gt;Can't into ethno-centrism   
&gt;Can't into tribalism   
The basic purpose of a being is not only to survive but to help others like him to survive. Us conquering will ensure our survival in the long run because we are victorious and others are conquered.   
&gt;these arent facts its your biased opinion   
Nope, only facts and logical conclusions. You deny it but you're an arab lover and the enemy to Europe.
>i agree that that is a better way to calculate a mans intelligence but the iq test is still calculated with a test not a brain scan its a fact
The brain scan reveals those neuron connections.
>-calling it a strawman fallacy not stating why, thats a discussion fallacy right there
You generate false arguments AKA lie about what I said and use it against me.
>-"That's the biggest **** I've heard today and you have close to 0 knowledge of history." what that if not city had ever conquerd all we'd have are city states? thats not ******** thats a fact, that is indeed not how history works but thats your point you blame arabs for conquering land while every city has done so or we would never have had countries and empires
>Smashes head on the wall
Always back to the
>everyone else did it too
> thats my point they conquerd that land you cant blame them for it.
Yes I can, and yes I will and yes they are.
> but you cant blame a religion on a nation,
Yes I can. They are responsible for it.
> indonesia is prospering under even sharia law
No, no it isn't and it's less of a ******** , but is still a ******** .
>if isis reaches bosnia i go to bosnia and fight for bosnia national pride has nothing to with religio
Islam won't allow that, Islam is international, not national.
>( im against sharia law by the way)
And you are a muslim?
>now here's the biggest **** i've heard like ever
> www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYmkAmAbSI8
>i hate arabs so i blame them for every thing
Strawman.
I hate arabs and I blame them for things they have caused.
>but when europe does the same stuff its ok becaus i like europe and hate arabs.
>Can't into ethno-centrism
>Can't into tribalism
The basic purpose of a being is not only to survive but to help others like him to survive. Us conquering will ensure our survival in the long run because we are victorious and others are conquered.
>these arent facts its your biased opinion
Nope, only facts and logical conclusions. You deny it but you're an arab lover and the enemy to Europe.
User avatar #5132 to #5126 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
"Nope, only facts and logical conclusions. You deny it but you're an arab lover and the enemy to Europe. " lol yeah im white and european but because i don't blame islam for the **** the middle east is in i'm a euro hater, you're using racist tacktiks if i'm not with you i'm against europe, who the **** are you to decide that you inbred retard

where did i change your words please educate me

you're not roman you retard you're slavic, if i use your logic against you you are against bosnia because you prefer the culture of the romans above our slavic or bosnian culture, self hating cetnik (see how it feels)

"Yes I can, and yes I will and yes they are. " so your point still is my side did this the other side did the same but my side didn't du nufifn rong because we white and the other side is bad for doing the **** we're doing for centuries, are you a ****** schnizzy?

indonesia a ******** , my friend our country has been rated the most corrupt and poor of europe we can't talk **** about anyone.

Islam won't allow that? how so? i guesse you're one of the retards that also believes the war in syria is an islamic war instead of a civil war.

Sharia law was made for the time it served in, we do not raise or educate our children the way our parents have a new time calls for new methods.
User avatar #5137 to #5132 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
> i don't blame islam for the **** the middle east
Islam is the reason the middle east is **** right now.
>you're using racist tacktiks if i'm not with you i'm against europe,
Excuse me, you are a muslim, of course you are anti-European.
>inbred retard
Truly a mark of an educated mind.
>where did i change your words please educate me
Do you have problem with reading words?
>you're not roman you retard you're slavic, if i use your logic against you you are against bosnia because you prefer the culture of the romans above our slavic or bosnian culture, self hating cetnik (see how it feels)
If I were to chose between a slavic culture, roman or muslim, I would have chosen Roman. The culture is noble and great, and European.
>>so your point still is my side did this the other side did the same but my side didn't du nufifn rong because we white and the other side is bad for doing the **** we're doing for centuries, are you a ****** schnizzy?
I hit you, that's good.
You hit me, that's bad.
Is that a difficult concept?
>indonesia a ******** , my friend our country has been rated the most corrupt and poor of europe we can't talk **** about anyone.
We are number 6 actually.
www.businessinsider.com/europe-corruption-2011-10?op=1
>Islam won't allow that?
Because islam does not allow nationalism. Islam in its nature is international in character.
> i guesse you're one of the retards that also believes the war in syria is an islamic war instead of a civil war.
>muslims wage war on eachother because they are from different sects of islam
>totaly not a religious war
>Sharia law was made for the time it served in,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
User avatar #5142 to #5137 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
Yeah sure because islam is the problem there and not what the ottomans and colonialism did to the region, for a zionist hater you are verry uneducated on the rothchilds

">inbred retard
Truly a mark of an educated mind. "
i can't believe that one went over your head thats how you've been talking to me read you earlier comments, and still not debating the subject

I asked where i changed your words, your answer do you have a problem with words. ill take that as you were lying and i didn't alter your words

so you would pic roman culture above your own but call me names for choosing a religion, i still uphold our slavic religion over a bunch of faggots

the i hit you argument claims that you understand your points are not based on fact but you own bias, if you were using facts you wouldn't be able to use something you did yourself to call the other guy evil, get it kid?
2010 2011 can't find em now but there were reporst this year or last year, we suck buddy

Then why is the war in yugoslavia called a abrahamic war? and how come in syria the majority of the war is Syrian sunnis fighting for assad VS Arab and euro sunnis fighting against assad?

Where does it state that sharia law is forever and ever
User avatar #5145 to #5142 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGUCFCy3hTE
>Yeah sure because islam is the problem there and not what the ottomans and colonialism did to the region
Oh wait, the Ottomans were christians right? They launched Crusades against Europe, right?
> for a zionist hater you are verry uneducated on the rothchilds
I know more about them than you ever will.
>I asked where i changed your words, your answer do you have a problem with words. ill take that as you were lying and i didn't alter your words
Look for them yourself, I'm not going to go and look in our past conversation. I have no time for this now.
>so you would pic roman culture above your own but call me names for choosing a religion, i still uphold our slavic religion over a bunch of faggots
>my own
Wait, what? How is a slavic culture our own, how is Islam our own. Roman culture is closer to us than slavic. Islam is an arabic religion that turns countries into-pseudo mini Arabia.
And how the **** is Islam slavic?
>Then why is the war in yugoslavia called a abrahamic war?
Moj otac je bio u Armiji. Cim je alija doveo svoje muslimane postao je religijski rat.
>and how come in syria the majority of the war is Syrian sunnis fighting for assad VS Arab and euro sunnis fighting against assad?
What?
Link.
>Where does it state that sharia law is forever and ever
What?
User avatar #5148 to #5145 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
all i said is the ottomans and colonialism are the greatest cause for whats going on in the middle east, what does the fact that the ottomans were muslims have to do with anything my god you're uneducated

I beg to differ, if you don't see a few actions of the west in de middle east to be their direct wishes

You claim i change your words, i ask when and where, you say i don't know look for it yourself. don't lie and admit i didn't change your words

Islam is not culture it is religion, is christianity our culture? is the athenean or roman pantheon our culture? am i supposed to pray to ancient bosnian gods or i have no bosnian culture?

Cetniks, ustasas and wehabis hate eachother i am none of the 3

no time to look it up now so wait who do you believe are the majority of the footsloriers on both sides in syria?

Sharia law was meant for that era, not forever. and hadith are not to be followed as they are the word of man not god its just that arabs dont understand this
User avatar #5151 to #5148 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
>all i said is the ottomans and colonialism are the greatest cause for whats going on in the middle east, what does the fact that the ottomans were muslims have to do with anything my god you're uneducated
1.They done everything in the name of Islam
2.They were muslims
>You claim i change your words, i ask when and where, you say i don't know look for it yourself. don't lie and admit i didn't change your words
For me to agree with you then we would both be wrong.
>Islam is not culture it is religion, is christianity our culture?
Muslim is an ethnicity and muslims see themselves as not only a religion, but a people and a culture.
>am i supposed to pray to ancient bosnian gods or i have no bosnian culture?
Better than to prey to an arab.
>no time to look it up now so wait who do you believe are the majority of the footsloriers on both sides in syria?
Shia and suni.
>Sharia law was meant for that era, not forever. and hadith are not to be followed as they are the word of man not god its just that arabs dont understand this
Nope, no islamic scholar would agree with you. Sharia law is the basic law for muslims and the hadiths are words of the prophet which are read and followed by almost all muslims in the world.
User avatar #5153 to #5151 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
Yeaaaaaaaah sure because muslims are a bunch of big buggs and have all but one shared brain, what the ottomans did they did for themselves, or is it ares that marched down to rome instead of Caesar?

if you cant prove i changed your words don't accuse me and it is easily proved

Muslims see themselves as... yes because you who have stated many time that you hate muslims are going to decide how muslims see themselves, we dont.

What is the sunni side the rebels? because assad army is majority sunni that would make it a sunni sunni war thus a civil war

Nope the qoran is the word of god that needs to be followed, hadith are the word of the prophet his own opinion, people listen to it but aren't forced to
User avatar #5157 to #5153 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
>Yeaaaaaaaah sure because muslims are a bunch of big buggs and have all but one shared brain
>they have a common belief
>they act on behalf of that belief
>if you cant prove i changed your words don't accuse me and it is easily proved
I said, I have no time.
>Muslims see themselves as... yes because you who have stated many time that you hate muslims are going to decide how muslims see themselves, we dont.
I have authority over slaves, I can do whatever I want with you guys but these are words coming from an muslim.
>What is the sunni side the rebels? because assad army is majority sunni that would make it a sunni sunni war thus a civil war
Link.
>people listen to it but aren't forced to
You need to know the hadiths if you want to be an educated muslim. Other that the quran the secondary task of islamic scholars is studying the hadiths.
User avatar #5161 to #5157 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
common belief doesnt eaqual one brain people have used religion for their own purposes

why are you calling me a slave, did me being right hurt you no need for name calling
i know its hard being stupid in this world and trying to lift that by claiming atheist are the smerterests but that doesnt make you smart

wiki the war ffs

love and let love ******


yes because its the word of gods messenger still not the word of god
User avatar #5163 to #5161 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
No, I mean, look how peaceful Muhammed was....
>why are you calling me a slave, did me being right hurt you no need for name calling
The word muslim literally means slave in Arabic. Even in the Quran it is said that you are slaves to your god.
>i know its hard being stupid in this world and trying to lift that by claiming atheist are the smerterests but that doesnt make you smart
>wut
****** , muslims have contributed less than 2% to science, art or literature and even among those 2% over 50% is done based of translations of other peoples stuff.
User avatar #5165 to #5163 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
no i mean look how peacefull caligula was... these are not point or discussable debate this is what a child does after a yo mama joke

Msulims have contribute 2% sure schnizzy din't know you were on the round table that decides the kinds of things let me guesse pre historic atheist are responsible for 98%

Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits (to God)" damn schnizzy that anti muslim kike site you like so much is even lead by retards
User avatar #5166 to #5165 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
Caligula was a retard, and Romans didn't worship him.
>Msulims have contribute 2% sure schnizzy din't know you were on the round table that decides the kinds of things let me guesse pre historic atheist are responsible for 98%
>dem butthurt
The root word for Islam is “al-Silm,” which means “submission” or “surrender.”
User avatar #5167 to #5166 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
neither of wich means slave just take back the lie and we can act like you didnt say it we have bigger fish to fry

but i tought there were worshippers didnt he see himself as a god

"dem butthurt" and here we have schnizzy's basic last resort to when he knows he's talking **** he can't back up
User avatar #5176 to #5172 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
these youtube video are useless, it is known trougout the world what that word means

but no lets follow this guys ho says its slave because he knows how to video edit, do you even know what a credible source is
User avatar #5179 to #5176 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
Say: “O slaves of Allah (‘ibâd Allah) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
User avatar #5171 to #5167 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
>"dem butthurt" and here we have schnizzy's basic last resort to when he knows he's talking **** he can't back up
Listen what you have said:
>>Msulims have contribute 2% sure schnizzy din't know you were on the round table that decides the kinds of things let me guesse pre historic atheist are responsible for 98%
Wow.
User avatar #5178 to #5171 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
what is wrong with what i said you state something as retarted as a percentage to cover knowledge witch on its own is impossible witout any source and you expect me not to laugh?
User avatar #5190 to #5180 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
you expect me to buy this book? provide me with the pages that state muslim nations only contributed 2% to science
User avatar #5193 to #5190 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
buy it.
User avatar #5133 to #5132 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
cont
ow yeah schinzzy sure "The basic purpose of a being is not only to survive but to help others like him to survive. Us conquering will ensure our survival in the long run because we are victorious and others are conquered. " don't you see that this is the exact same thing arabs were thinkin when they were conquering?

"Nope, only facts and logical conclusions. You deny it but you're an arab lover and the enemy to Europe." you have been wrond with every single thing you said in this discussion
what facts all you came up whit were stupid ideas you had that were plain wrong, all the rest is your biased upinion, let me explain
you said: "They go through experiments and failures until they find the right combination." ralking about quantum fysics and theoretical science
my reply: NO no **** no, thats how you solve a math equation not theoretic science you can't repeat the same equation with differant numbers until it fits, you label a certain value to the equation if you don't know what it is you can't calculate it. We didn't calculate black holes, we noticed them and then calculated whatthey were, are you even serious?

Then you said IQ is calculated by the speed of someone neurons, this is wrong iq is calculated by a test known as an iq test, the fact that recent studie show that an iq test relates to the speed of someones neurons is just stating that the iq test is working. which is not id rather have we caluclate intellegence on other bases than an iq test but as it is an iq is calculated by an iq test

then you said that islam hates science because a library that was conquerd in the 7TH century by the arabs got burned in the 12th by an arab, those are the actions of a mad man if it had to be done by islam it would've burned in the 7th century

and then you questioned why god chose abraham jesus and muhamed and not some chinese or indians i said **** happens why would he choose someone else, just because you don't like arabs?
User avatar #5141 to #5133 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
You seriously need to see someone because you really have comprehension problems.
User avatar #5138 to #5133 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
>don't you see that this is the exact same thing arabs were thinkin when they were conquering?
DO I LOOK LIKE AN ARAB TO YOU!?
>what facts all you came up whit were stupid ideas you had that were plain wrong, all the rest is your biased upinion, let me explain
you said: "They go through experiments and failures until they find the right combination." ralking about quantum fysics and theoretical science
my reply: NO no **** no, thats how you solve a math equation not theoretic science you can't repeat the same equation with differant numbers until it fits, you label a certain value to the equation if you don't know what it is you can't calculate it. We didn't calculate black holes, we noticed them and then calculated whatthey were, are you even serious?
You were talking about God giving knowledge to humans through religion, I stated that science is the one that gives knowledge. You have reading problems.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qQE5Xwe7fs
>Then you said IQ is calculated by the speed of someone neurons, this is wrong iq is calculated by a test known as an iq test, the fact that recent studie show that an iq test relates to the speed of someones neurons is just stating that the iq test is working. which is not id rather have we caluclate intellegence on other bases than an iq test but as it is an iq is calculated by an iq test
Again wrong, I said that it's determined by neurons, the number of connections between neurons and their speed. The higher the connection and speed the higher the persons IQ. How hard is that to understand?
>then you said that islam hates science because a library that was conquerd in the 7TH century by the arabs got burned in the 12th by an arab, those are the actions of a mad man if it had to be done by islam it would've burned in the 7th century
>In AD 642, Alexandria was captured by the Muslim army of Amr ibn al `Aas. Several later Arabic sources describe the library's destruction by the order of Caliph Omar.[37][38] Bar-Hebraeus, writing in the 13th century, quotes Omar as saying to Yaḥyā al-Naḥwī: "If those books are in agreement with the Quran, we have no need of them; and if these are opposed to the Quran, destroy them."
>Umar, also spelled Omar (Arabic: عمر بن الخطاب, translit.: `Umar ibn Al-Khattāb, Umar Son of Al-Khattab, born 579 CE – died 3 November 644 CE), was one of the most powerful and influential Muslim caliphs (guardians) in history.[3]
10/10 Reading problems
>and then you questioned why god chose abraham jesus and muhamed and not some chinese or indians i said **** happens why would he choose someone else, just because you don't like arabs?
So god is an not organised and he likes seeing people suffer and fight?
User avatar #5143 to #5138 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
You were talking about God giving knowledge to humans through religion, I stated that science is the one that gives knowledge. You have reading problems.

when the **** did say this? all i said is when god sent the books the knowledge in it was simplified to the level of quantum fysics book for a retarded 2 year old (ne lazi)

i never dissagreed that having a faster brain makes you smarter, you claimed THAT AN IQ TEST IS CALCLATED BASED ON THESE NEURONS IT IS NOT IT IS CALCULATED WITH A TEST this is what you said no backsies

10/10 reading problems why because i told you that a man is a man he is not god and doesn't speak for islam, you haven't answerd my question if islam is against knowledge why wasn't the library burnt earlier? why wait for umar to do it?

so if a chinese man was a prophet the enire world would follow right away?

you never answer questions all you do is nitpick
User avatar #5147 to #5143 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
>god sent the books the knowledge in it was simplified to the level of quantum fysics
>Earth is 6000 years old
>Everything centers around Earth
>It was built in 7 days
Etc.
Something like that?
>THAT AN IQ TEST IS CALCLATED BASED ON THESE NEURONS IT IS NOT IT IS CALCULATED WITH A TEST
Never said IQ test, but IQ.
>reading problems why because i told you that a man is a man he is not god and doesn't speak for islam
Muslims answer for Islam, the actions of muslims represent Islam, and since your god is in your head, he can only be killed with your death. Dead can not speak.
>you haven't answerd my question if islam is against knowledge why wasn't the library burnt earlier? why wait for umar to do it?
You have truly shut down your brain. Omar was a ruler in that conquered Alexandria and burned it in the 7th century.
Bar-Hebraeus didn't write of the event until the 13th century.
>so if a chinese man was a prophet the enire world would follow right away?
I don't care nor do I give a **** but it would be a smarter choice.
>you never answer questions all you do is nitpick
A statement that has no backbone to it. I expected more from a slave.
User avatar #5152 to #5147 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
lol nope that is what the katholic church taught
islam islam.about.com/od/creation/a/creation.htm
the days are days in heaven, a different dimmension has different time

you said iq is calculated with the speed of neurons it is NOT it is calculated by a test, the fact that we can calculate inteligence with these test as you say is actually proof that IQ will dissapear and we'll use the neurons you mentioned earlier, look up iq please ffs

OOW read that wrong bu you facts are based on bad history most " Later scholars are skeptical of these stories, given the range of time that had passed before they were written down and the political motivations of the various writers.[40][41][42][43][44]" wiki

a statement that has no backbone to it? the point of debate is to debate the other persons theorie and stance, if nitpick his grammar or ignore the point of the discussion to focus on sub points that don't influence the discussion your not attacking my statement just my writing, that my friends is someonewhitout a backbone
User avatar #5156 to #5152 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Science/index.htm
> it is NOT it is calculated by a test
Never said that.
>OOW read that wrong bu you facts are based on bad history most "
Considering that your Quran was made in the 9th century and all the hadiths are based on rumors and assumptions and even after the civil war after Muhammed died many muslims had conflicting views on the suras in the quran.
>a statement that has no backbone to it? the point of debate is to debate the other persons theorie and stance, if nitpick his grammar or ignore the point of the discussion to focus on sub points that don't influence the discussion your not attacking my statement just my writing, that my friends is someonewhitout a backbone
So, is that your excuse for loosing?
User avatar #5164 to #5156 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
"IQ is measured by the speed the neurons fire up in the brain." comment 72# in our previous discussion. yes you did right here you claim that iq that exists almost a century is claculated by mapping the speed of neurons, something not possible a hundred years ago

the quran is from the 9th century? did you get that from a muslim hating site? because the rest of the world agrees it was grouped in the 7th century

yes clearly i lost every argument we started with ended with you ignoring my point, clearly you won. do you just act like you won or is you brain to ego centric to accept defeat?
User avatar #5173 to #5164 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
Correction, 7th century.
User avatar #5175 to #5173 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
thats more like it
#5169 to #5164 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
That's a direct causation, or better to say a direct correlation.    
&gt;the quran is from the 9th century? did you get that from a muslim hating site? because the rest of the world agrees it was grouped in the 7th century    
youtu.be/ZCHHfBeu0QE?t=13m13s   
&gt;yes clearly i lost every argument we started with ended with you ignoring my point, clearly you won. do you just act like you won or is you brain to ego centric to accept defeat?   
Slave, I have debunked every single argument you made. Did you just forget our entire
That's a direct causation, or better to say a direct correlation.
>the quran is from the 9th century? did you get that from a muslim hating site? because the rest of the world agrees it was grouped in the 7th century
youtu.be/ZCHHfBeu0QE?t=13m13s
>yes clearly i lost every argument we started with ended with you ignoring my point, clearly you won. do you just act like you won or is you brain to ego centric to accept defeat?
Slave, I have debunked every single argument you made. Did you just forget our entire
User avatar #5174 to #5169 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
yes and those are my words but an iq is still not measured as you claim with neurons its a test, here i'll give you the wiki again if you need it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient "An intelligence quotient, or IQ, is a score derived from one of several standardized tests designed to assess human intelligence"

ow yes ill take hitchens word above litterlay tens of thousands historians, verry cute kid.

hahahaha what argument have you debunked, above i listed where i debunked you i have seen no such thing from you
User avatar #5184 to #5181 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
you believe i am going to read a 'historical' book written by a person that publicly doesnt like the people nor the subject he writes about.

i repeat do you know what a credible source is?
User avatar #5189 to #5184 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
> publicly doesnt like the people nor the subject he writes about.
Are you implying that he is wrong?
Look what even a muslims said about it:
"The book, "Islamic Jihad: A Legacy of Forced Conversion, Imperialism and Slavery", is M. A.
Khan's gift to mankind. It is an essential read for all of us, for it depicts the true nature of Islam
and the serious threat it poses to the safety and well-being of non-Muslims. I thank the author for
giving us such a precious gift."
– Mohammad Asghar, author of Muhammad & His Quran
>i repeat do you know what a credible source is?
He listed every single source in the book.
User avatar #5191 to #5189 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
i don't have the book cant debate what i dont have
User avatar #5194 to #5191 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
Now, going to sleep.
Aloha snickbar
>Willingly accepting a foreign faith that has repeatedly tried to conquer and enslave us for millennia

Why don't you go take a giant **** on your forefathers graves while you're at it?
User avatar #5192 to #5191 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
Then
User avatar #5177 to #5174 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
>ow yes ill take hitchens word above litterlay tens of thousands historians, verry cute kid.
Show me otherwise.
>above i listed where i debunked you i have seen no such thing from you
Muslim, check
Blind, check
User avatar #5182 to #5177 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
that the koran was written in the 9th century you just agreed with me above?

why am i blind, because you fail to present something? i'm done schnizzy you debate like a feminist, turn words, coose biasism above facts (my side has the right to do that yours doesn) and ******** every second comment

you ******** to distract me, no one who reads will be like "emergerd he so smart bcus he say muslim check blind check hue hue"
User avatar #5183 to #5182 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
>Correction, 7th century.
>why am i blind, because you fail to present something? i'm done schnizzy you debate like a feminist, turn words, coose biasism above facts (my side has the right to do that yours doesn) and ******** every second comment
I almost wanted to say something to you, but you can bitch all you want, it will not ease the pain of ignorance.
User avatar #5185 to #5183 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
"it will not ease the pain of ignorance. " these are the wises words you have written i'm out, have funn being beaten by a "slave"

now enjoy your fedora
User avatar #5187 to #5185 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
>have funn being beaten by a "slave"
>This slave thinks he won
You are truly pathetic.
*tips communist fez
User avatar #5134 to #5133 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
you keep blaiming arabs for ********* in europe when its the wests fault

the first influx of arabs in the west started when europeans were looking for cheap labor in the east, we brought them here made them work and let them stay.

The next influx came from wars, we and the russians destroyed afghanistan, the us destroyed Iraq, israel destroyed gaza and palestine, the wests rebel forces that were sent to syria destabilized the country and now that all those refugees are pouring in you blame the arabs for it, no leave the ******* alone stop bombin them and they wont be pouring in
User avatar #5140 to #5134 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
If there was no war down there their numbers would be even higher and they would be flooding Europe more and more.
User avatar #5144 to #5140 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
the why weren't there any arab immigrants before we needed them as a workforce or their wars drove them here?
User avatar #5149 to #5144 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
****** who told you we need a work force? We all ready have them, it's called Europeans. Importing them will only worse the situation. The immigration benefit myth is nothing but a lie invented by the jews.
User avatar #5154 to #5149 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
lol you don't know how economics works

the immigrans were imported because they worked close to free
if i pay a chinese man to work for 1 euro and have to pay you 100
i'm bringing in 100 chinese, the ones in power dont care that a hundred years from now we'll be overrun by chinese

they were brought here to work thats a fact and you cant deny it
User avatar #5155 to #5154 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
That's hurting our own economy you muslim.
User avatar #5168 to #5155 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
yup it is in the long run, but do you think the people in charge cared back then? blame them not muslim workers who were invited
User avatar #5170 to #5168 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
Kikes.
User avatar #5186 to #5170 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
then why blame muslims i agre that arabs have ni place in the west but i blame kikes not the middle east, enjoy your life zionist enabler
User avatar #5188 to #5186 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
Why blame dogs because your child got bit by them. The responsibility is with the government because there are so many on the street but I would still maul every street dog on the street after I maul those responsible. I hate both the muslims and the jews, the jews from pushing islam into Europe, and the muslims for being, well, savage and barbaric.
User avatar #5195 to #5188 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
did you know that there is a direct correlation to crisis and a low intelligence with racism

anyway i'm out you can't debate for **** and only know insults and *********** call me when you reach a mature age
User avatar #5196 to #5195 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
Haha, very funny joke. Did you find it on facebook?
>anyway i'm out you can't debate for **** and only know insults and *********** call me when you reach a mature age
>get's rekt
>get's mad
>insults me
>is a slave in denial
Holy ******* **** .
User avatar #5128 to #5126 - indonesia (11/16/2014) [-]
confirmed, not all law in Indonesia are under sharia law.
sharia law are "minority"
User avatar #5129 to #5128 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
Sharia law is the minority.*
Or
Sharia laws are in the minority.*
User avatar #5197 to #5129 - indonesia (11/17/2014) [-]
both right.
User avatar #5116 to #5115 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
The IQ test is flawed and the neurons and the speed of those connections are what ensure a high IQ, if they are good and fast.
www.independent.co.uk/news/science/iq-tests-are-fundamentally-flawed-and-using-them-alone-to-measure-intelligence-is-a-fallacy-study-finds-8425911.html
schinzzy: look what arabs conquerd
Me: it was an empire every empire conquers or all we'd have are city states today
Schnizzy: yeah but its ok for every one else to conquer but no for arabs
Me: you not liking arabs is your problem not theirs
You have commited two fallacies, the strawman and the bitch.
Also>it was an empire every empire conquers or all we'd have are city states today
That's the biggest **** I've heard today and you have close to 0 knowledge of history. We would most likely have a united Europe dominating the world.
>if someone gave you a list of conquest that the west has conquered what would that state?
The land belongs to the conqueror and I won't be conquered by a ******** . What in the ******* world made you love arabs and their culture so much? Their prophet is an arab war-lord/pedo, their empires only destroyed the native cultures, their leaders are power hungry dogs like their founder, they enslaved and killed millions upon millions of Europeans, they rape/d our women and kill us why you join their side like a coward.
User avatar #5118 to #5116 - salihzzz (11/16/2014) [-]
lol what are you doing ****** that was already your post i was just copying it and bringing it here to avoid confusion again
User avatar #5119 to #5118 - schnizel ONLINE (11/16/2014) [-]
ok
User avatar #5114 to #5113 - schnizel ONLINE (11/15/2014) [-]
10/10
User avatar #5111 - katarinaismywaifu (11/14/2014) [-]
Feminists and degeneracy killed Robin Williams.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFcSXQPsRew
#5112 to #5111 - schnizel ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#5109 - Womens Study Major (11/11/2014) [-]
tell me why bosnia is so great? its 45% islam and almost the poorest country in europe
User avatar #5110 to #5109 - schnizel ONLINE (11/11/2014) [-]
Because I live in it.
#5107 - Womens Study Major (11/10/2014) [-]
User avatar #5108 to #5107 - schnizel ONLINE (11/10/2014) [-]
10/10
User avatar #5098 - katarinaismywaifu (11/09/2014) [-]
Can northern Indians be considered Aryan because of the Aryan invasion? Dravidians are **** .
User avatar #5100 to #5098 - schnizel ONLINE (11/09/2014) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/Imao/funny-pictures/5348213/
go to imagine the world without muslims and scroll down in the comments
User avatar #5099 to #5098 - schnizel ONLINE (11/09/2014) [-]
Yep, hence the term Indo-Aryan.
User avatar #5101 to #5099 - katarinaismywaifu (11/09/2014) [-]
Alrightie. Funny thing is the Dravidians are trying to prove the invasion never happened and that everyone in India is a Dravidian. Likely because they know they suck and want to say they are like the northerners.
User avatar #5102 to #5101 - schnizel ONLINE (11/09/2014) [-]
They hatin cuz they arnt Aryan.
User avatar #5103 to #5102 - katarinaismywaifu (11/09/2014) [-]
Damn it feels good to be Aryan. Just asking are you from Europe or what?
#5104 to #5103 - schnizel ONLINE (11/09/2014) [-]
Bosnia son.
Bosnia son.
#5105 to #5104 - katarinaismywaifu (11/09/2014) [-]
Aww yiss. ************ Bosnian girls. Are there a ton of babes there? I heard Eastern European babes are pretty hot.
User avatar #5106 to #5105 - schnizel ONLINE (11/09/2014) [-]
ye
anyways gtg take a hair cut see y m8
#5096 - Womens Study Major (11/08/2014) [-]
finish my sentence

Heil __________!!!!!
User avatar #5097 to #5096 - schnizel ONLINE (11/09/2014) [-]
Hitler
#5079 - dehumanizer (11/07/2014) [-]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom%C3%A1s_de_Torquemada#Grand_Inquisitor

>christianity
>jewish plot for control

pick one
User avatar #5080 to #5079 - schnizel ONLINE (11/07/2014) [-]
Your pope said that every christian is a jew at heart. You follow the religion owned by jews and made by jews.
#5081 to #5080 - dehumanizer (11/07/2014) [-]
and the bible says everyone who follows the teaching of christ is a chosen of god (jew), those who are born into it (jews you and me hate) arent real jews and need to get removed.
#5083 to #5082 - dehumanizer (11/07/2014) [-]
this guy is a false jew
User avatar #5084 to #5083 - schnizel ONLINE (11/07/2014) [-]
You can't outjew the jew.
Also
>wanting to be a jew
>an aryan
absolutely disgusting
#5085 to #5084 - dehumanizer (11/07/2014) [-]
its just a title, the real jews are an abomination
User avatar #5086 to #5085 - schnizel ONLINE (11/07/2014) [-]
>the real scotsman
#5087 to #5086 - dehumanizer (11/07/2014) [-]
Jews stoped beeing persecuted in christian europe only after the rise of atheism.
User avatar #5088 to #5087 - schnizel ONLINE (11/07/2014) [-]
Rly?
#5089 to #5088 - dehumanizer (11/07/2014) [-]
jew love and christ hate are at an all time high, coincidence? i think not!
User avatar #5090 to #5089 - schnizel ONLINE (11/07/2014) [-]
shiet
User avatar #5092 to #5091 - schnizel ONLINE (11/07/2014) [-]
2spooky100me
User avatar #5075 - vorarephilia (11/06/2014) [-]
Hypothetical future scenario for you.
>500 years in the future, whites are looked down upon everywhere. reduced to 3% of population.
>"muh holocaust" has been milked pretty much dry. Jews now only hold the residual power grabbed after world war II
>whites everywhere stick together in neighborhoods, slowly becoming more united
>theschemingbegins.jpg
>begin creeping into businesses, slowly accumulating wealth.
>engineer strife between nations and/or planets (assuming we get that far)
>world war iii
>whites fake a purge on everyone white.
>after the war, whites play the victim card and educate the world on holocaust 2.0 and hundreds of years of discrimination suffered.
>"surviving" whites receive businesses and money as an apology from the world.
>Whites become the new Jews.

thoughts?
User avatar #5076 to #5075 - schnizel ONLINE (11/06/2014) [-]
You cant outjew the jew.
User avatar #5077 to #5076 - vorarephilia (11/06/2014) [-]
You underestimate my power.
User avatar #5078 to #5077 - schnizel ONLINE (11/06/2014) [-]
User avatar #5069 - ecomp (11/04/2014) [-]
dude r u doing the nation builder?
User avatar #5071 to #5069 - schnizel ONLINE (11/04/2014) [-]
You will have to find someone else, sorry bro. I feel like I've betrayed you but I can't do it, I have a lot of problems, maybe some other time.
User avatar #5073 to #5071 - ecomp (11/04/2014) [-]
naw its k. Feel free to join as a player if you're still interested in the game.
#5066 - caffeinecommissar (11/03/2014) [-]
Hey, why don't we score some cheap points with the SJW and label you "TransAryan"?
User avatar #5074 to #5066 - turtletroll (11/05/2014) [-]
Can I be a honorary jew if I hoard money?
User avatar #5067 to #5066 - caffeinecommissar (11/03/2014) [-]
On an unrelated note: "Transaria" sounds like a kick ass country, I might save that for later.
User avatar #5068 to #5067 - schnizel ONLINE (11/04/2014) [-]
lel
#5070 to #5068 - caffeinecommissar (11/04/2014) [-]
All Hail Transaria
User avatar #5072 to #5070 - schnizel ONLINE (11/04/2014) [-]
huehuehuehuehueuhe
[ 4947 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)