Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Rank #63662 on Subscribers
Level 176 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Send mail to sasorikingofrocks
Invite sasorikingofrocks to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 30 Content: Peasant → Level 31 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress:
Level 176 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 177 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
I write books for a living, well, as much of a living as a 20 year old male can make writing books in his living room. >.>
What people say about sasorikingofrocks
latest user's comments
- That cat ain't chasin that bird. The bird and the cat are a te…
This looks intens
- ***** look like an aztec statue. He ain't movin for ****, he's…
Ba Ram Ewe
- Acid was like, **** yo spoon *****.
Not acid, but hot water and a gallium spoon, I believe, which has a melting point so low it would melt in the palm of your hand.
- Found the fedora.
What button would YOU press...
I don't even own a fedora.
- actually, there was a video done on this, a theory about the c…
all you can eat
If you can find this vid for me i'll be greatful. Are you a good saucerer?
i found it
- It just wanted to return to where the other fish were.
A cute little turtle
- He put on his love gloves to stroke the pussy.
Death & Love
- It's not just the visible changes though, it's the other thing…
- STORY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway. I started gaining weight when…
Good work, but if you're still at 250lbs there's still a long way to go for you, keep at it mate
unless you're taller than 2m, then you'd only need to loose a couple of more pounds
Grats man. Stories like these keep me motivated.
- Comment deleted
Fictional Junk for FJ-...
Show Comments (0)