Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #15555 on Comments
Level 252 Comments: Contaminated Win
Send mail to rzkruspe
Invite rzkruspe to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 129 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 130 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 252 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 253 Comments: Contaminated Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about rzkruspe
latest user's comments
- You will need that type of soundcard, but get a proper externa…
- **rzkruspe used "*roll 1, 01-20*"** **rzkruspe rolls 15**
You should start replaying...
- Go the Technology board man, you should get all the advice you…
- In May
- Because I'm sitting way too far from the display to pick up an…
- We would need your current setup first, and what you'll be doi…
- Hello fellas, with Black Friday and Cyber Monday approaching, …
Why not go for a 4k TV. The only thing I see 4k pointless for is anything under 30". And the closer you're sitting to the tv the easier it'd be to see the pixels at 1080p because the pixel density would be so low at a large size.
Because I'm sitting way too far from the display to pick up any difference between 1080 and 4k, so I would like the money to be redirected towards image quality.
- Sorry I mistook the Irish flag for the Italian one ^^ And …
- The PC rig alone would be $1403.81 , expect 1800 to …
I'm from Ireland, thanks. As I said, up to and including 1600 for just the rig, so it's no biggie if I do decide to go with that build. As for the screen, talk about overkill, I don't even like curved screens, and it's actually a bit big for my tastes.
Sorry I mistook the Irish flag for the Italian one ^^
And I don't know a whole lot about monitors, but G-Sync will most certainly crank up the price. If the curved 27" Predator doesn't please you, you can get its smaller brother for a bit less.
Show Comments (2)