Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #2462 on Content
Level 276 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Send mail to rubixium
Invite rubixium to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 159 Content: Faptastic → Level 160 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Comment Level Progress:
Level 276 Comments: Ninja Pirate → Level 277 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about rubixium
latest user's comments
- thats because all the talk of the election being rigged got ma…
Let's beat Hillary again
No you idiot everything was fine. Why do you think the recounts are happening? To prove there was no rigging!
- Everytime I see one of these "iconic duo" post I hav…
Anti drone weapon
- Quit being a bitch
Vladomin - How should I...
Do sex changes kill dogs?
- about 30 minutes before the flight
Anon has a perfect plan
- Im actually supposed to be working on a paper, program, and st…
Ysulyt Xestockeas Sigg
- thats because the tornado is 100% real and could happen to any…
Scary stuff comp #6 [morbid]
- Satire is merely code for plausible deniability when it comes …
- they are trying to stall so that trump can get a chance to use…
Sir, this is a drive through
1) just cause its standard doesn't mean its right, smart, or fair.
2) It didn't used to be standard practice. It only started in the 40s n 50s, when republicunts started going full conservative wacko n crazy (See: Red scare, the lies about weed, the lies about HIV, the lies about homosexuals, list goes on).
Compound that with democrats becoming spineless yet demanding, you have perfect brew of whiny bitch babies unable to compromise (repubs) and whiny bitch babies unable to stand for their beliefs (dems).
3) Just cause its 'standard' doesnt mean we shouldnt strive to improve it if its a flawed system. Having our government be all one party is neither representative nor smart, especially nowadays with both parties being total extremes of each other.
And yes 'life isnt fair'; that doesn't mean we, as a society and species, should not still strive to make things as fair as we can for our fellow man.
Our deeds and beliefs should be judged by the respect of our words and the quality of our handiwork, not the volume of our yelling and the length of our excuses/blaming.
Show Comments (0)