Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #3863 on Comments
Level 285 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Send mail to rubixium
Invite rubixium to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 159 Content: Faptastic → Level 160 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Comment Level Progress:
Level 285 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor → Level 286 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about rubixium
latest user's comments
- Im actually supposed to be working on a paper, program, and st…
Ysulyt Xestockeas Sigg
- thats because the tornado is 100% real and could happen to any…
Scary stuff comp #6 [morbid]
- Satire is merely code for plausible deniability when it comes …
- they are trying to stall so that trump can get a chance to use…
Sir, this is a drive through
1) just cause its standard doesn't mean its right, smart, or fair.
2) It didn't used to be standard practice. It only started in the 40s n 50s, when republicunts started going full conservative wacko n crazy (See: Red scare, the lies about weed, the lies about HIV, the lies about homosexuals, list goes on).
Compound that with democrats becoming spineless yet demanding, you have perfect brew of whiny bitch babies unable to compromise (repubs) and whiny bitch babies unable to stand for their beliefs (dems).
3) Just cause its 'standard' doesnt mean we shouldnt strive to improve it if its a flawed system. Having our government be all one party is neither representative nor smart, especially nowadays with both parties being total extremes of each other.
And yes 'life isnt fair'; that doesn't mean we, as a society and species, should not still strive to make things as fair as we can for our fellow man.
Our deeds and beliefs should be judged by the respect of our words and the quality of our handiwork, not the volume of our yelling and the length of our excuses/blaming.
- >glances into the camera "watch this"
- The comic sans is just a slap in the face too
She's probably too dense to even think about that.
- Its because people hate levvy
4chan does it again
Speak for yourself, buddy.
But he's right though.
What do you mean he's right? Do you want another Soviet Union?
That´s his best bait
Oh right; it was me who didn't bother to read the name
- hes the wish for more wishes kid
/r9k/ choose their skill
he's the turn down one cookie now to get two cookies later kid. He's sacrificing a year now to get better years later
- Its more like crime rate correlates with high population tbh
just two unrelated things.
- skinny penis
It's ya boi
Show Comments (0)