x
Click to expand

reepsixtythree

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:2/07/2012
Last Login:5/31/2015
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#823
Comment Ranking:#6096
Highest Content Rank:#824
Highest Comment Rank:#6098
Content Thumbs: 6469 total,  7105 ,  636
Comment Thumbs: 354 total,  388 ,  34
Content Level Progress: 52% (52/100)
Level 158 Content: Faptastic → Level 159 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress: 10% (1/10)
Level 125 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 126 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Subscribers:1
Content Views:257331
Times Content Favorited:507 times
Total Comments Made:171
FJ Points:6103

Funny Text/Links

Funny Pictures

  • Views: 74245
    Thumbs Up 2768 Thumbs Down 157 Total: +2611
    Comments: 222
    Favorites: 163
    Uploaded: 02/15/12
    Forever available Forever available
  • Views: 47906
    Thumbs Up 1820 Thumbs Down 79 Total: +1741
    Comments: 268
    Favorites: 87
    Uploaded: 05/09/15
    Don't use excessive force Don't use excessive force
  • Views: 25092
    Thumbs Up 501 Thumbs Down 85 Total: +416
    Comments: 138
    Favorites: 69
    Uploaded: 02/07/12
    Two-ception Two-ception
  • Views: 16987
    Thumbs Up 388 Thumbs Down 17 Total: +371
    Comments: 27
    Favorites: 61
    Uploaded: 02/17/12
    Bro-ba fett Bro-ba fett
  • Views: 19613
    Thumbs Up 383 Thumbs Down 51 Total: +332
    Comments: 117
    Favorites: 33
    Uploaded: 05/17/15
    Team FunnyJunk (read description) Team FunnyJunk (read description)
  • Views: 12875
    Thumbs Up 315 Thumbs Down 13 Total: +302
    Comments: 9
    Favorites: 10
    Uploaded: 03/05/15
    Fifty shades of Gimp Fifty shades of Gimp
1 2 3 4 5 > [ 30 ]

latest user's comments

#5 - Acronymexplain what does smh mean?  [+] (1 new reply) 05/31/2015 on Shit that made me laugh pt. 5 +2
User avatar #6 - biscuitsunited (05/31/2015) [-]
"Shaking my head"
#116 - I don't believe they ever said that, I'm not very trusting sor…  [+] (1 new reply) 05/31/2015 on The FJ Workout 0
#117 - totallytito (05/31/2015) [-]
#3 - Jokeexplain on the Corgi Torpedo one  [+] (3 new replies) 05/31/2015 on Shit that made me laugh pt. 5 +1
User avatar #4 - biscuitsunited (05/31/2015) [-]
Nigga wtf you think it means?
They used the corgi like a torpedo and sank a merchant navy vessel
smh you should know this.
#5 - reepsixtythree (05/31/2015) [-]
Acronymexplain what does smh mean?
User avatar #6 - biscuitsunited (05/31/2015) [-]
"Shaking my head"
#77 - I don't find that very funny but thank you anyway  [+] (46 new replies) 05/29/2015 on Thank you based Poseidon! +11
User avatar #78 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
I do
User avatar #179 - spookyexplain (05/29/2015) [-]
ow shit, watch that edge you cut me
User avatar #90 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
schnizel finds the death of "illegal immigrants" funny? You mean the unscrupulous Nazi scum-lord?? Nooooooo, really?
User avatar #95 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
They are illegal immigrant, as illegal as half of the shit on your PC.
#188 - pressrtokarthus (05/29/2015) [-]
Because every illegal immigrant deserves to be killed

Flawless logic asshole
#189 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
You kill, or you are killed. I will not have Europe be flooded with shitskins.
User avatar #222 - pressrtokarthus (05/30/2015) [-]
we're not animals to need such brainless rules

but hey, if you want to put yourself on a level with brainless creatures, go ahead. I'm not surprised.
#223 - schnizel (05/30/2015) [-]
We are animals, by every sense of the word.
User avatar #224 - pressrtokarthus (05/30/2015) [-]
Well then, why not act like any other animal? kill other's babies, hit each other to choose who rules, or behave homosexual?

That's quite the stupid argument
#225 - schnizel (05/30/2015) [-]
Because not all animals are nor act the same you liberal cunt.
User avatar #226 - pressrtokarthus (05/30/2015) [-]
I say that killing illegalimmigrants is injustice

and you call me aliberal cunt

did someone already tell you you suck at discussing logically?
User avatar #227 - schnizel (05/30/2015) [-]
>I say that killing illegalimmigrants is injustice
Them raping our children is injustice, them stealing is injustice, them killing our own is injustice. I don't care about them.
>did someone already tell you you suck at discussing logically?
No liberal idea nor conclusion falls into the category of the logical nor sane.
User avatar #228 - pressrtokarthus (06/01/2015) [-]
And now you're generalizing things.

Not everyone/almost nobody does these things you listed and you know that. Punishing the people for the actions of others is just stupid. Of course you check who is entering the country and punish criminals and send them back, it would be stupid not to.

But generally not allowing foreigners because of bad people is childish.

And yeah, you just per definition call my arguent nonsense. talk about logic.

Entertaining to see how fanatically stubborn people can be.
User avatar #229 - schnizel (06/01/2015) [-]
>Not everyone/almost nobody does these things you listed and you know that.
You are not only stupid, but also ignorant.
You support a pedophile gang that raped over 1400 children, you support every crime commited by them because you and the people like you voted the parties that allowed them to come in.
>Punishing the people for the actions of others is just stupid.
If your father takes a loan from the bank and he died in a car crash without returning the debt...who's going to pay?
>Of course you check who is entering the country and punish criminals and send them back, it would be stupid not to.
Oh, yeah, it states that they are criminals on their passport. They enter the country illegally, they are criminals from the start even if they weren't back home.
>But generally not allowing foreigners because of bad people is childish.
Holy shit, holy fucking shit. Go put them in your own backyard you liberal cunt.
>Entertaining to see how fanatically stubborn people can be.
Yes, you are a genocidal maniac.
User avatar #199 - scorcho (05/29/2015) [-]
you just feel bad because noone wants to go to your shithole of a country.
muslim bosniak talking about "shitskins", that is rich.
When people say "remove kebab" they are referring to your kind, do you realise that?
User avatar #201 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>you just feel bad because noone wants to go to your shithole of a country.
I don't give a shit what they think about it.
>muslim bosniak talking about "shitskins", that is rich.
Your point being?
>When people say "remove kebab" they are referring to your kind, do you realise that?
We aren't Turks.
User avatar #203 - scorcho (05/29/2015) [-]
a) /pol/fags, your ideological "peers" hate all muslims, you included.
b) bosnia is an actual shithole, if anything people will migrate from your country to find better lives in the non-shithole part of europe
c) Exerpt from the original remove kebab song, you know, the one that coined the term in the west:
FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…

Bosnia is named quite a few times accompanied by various poorly worded slurs.
And how do you not know about the popularity of kebab in your own country?
Yes, schnizel, you are kebab. The very definition of it.
#205 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
Ok, are you done shitposting?
User avatar #206 - scorcho (05/29/2015) [-]
truth is now shitposting. right.
User avatar #207 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
What truth?
User avatar #208 - scorcho (05/29/2015) [-]
you are kebab. you always talk about how the great european civilisation is being destroyed by "racewar" and whatnot, yet according to your own ideology, you are not only no part of this oh so great civilisation (i mean bosnia? come on) you are, infact, part of the problem.
#210 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
Ok, so?
User avatar #211 - scorcho (05/29/2015) [-]
yeah just keep deflecting, you know what you are.
User avatar #212 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
European.
User avatar #213 - scorcho (05/29/2015) [-]
in technicality only.
#214 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
Sure thing.
#94 - anonymous (05/29/2015) [-]
>"illegal immigrants"
ehm, they are illegal immigrants in the core meaning of the concept. why did you put it in quotation marks like it's debatable?
User avatar #101 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
'Illegal immigrants' has a really negative connotation to people who are prone to crime and ruin society, so I labelled them as such. To create a positive perspective on them, I would have called them 'asylum seekers' or 'refugees', and if I was neutral, I would probably have called them 'immigrants'.

IIRC, you are also allowed to make it to the shore before announcing a request for asylum, so technically, they aren't illegal immigrants. Hell, they aren't even immigrants yet, if they died on sea.
User avatar #104 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>'Illegal immigrants' has a really negative connotation to people who are prone to crime and ruin society, so I labelled them as such.
Illegal immigrants is a fact, and facts don't change just because they hurt your liberal feelings. They are people who want to live an easy life of the backs of taxpayers in order to live as thugs.
>IIRC, you are also allowed to make it to the shore before announcing a request for asylum, so technically, they aren't illegal immigrants. Hell, they aren't even immigrants yet, if they died on sea.
That's the point once they hit land they can suck of public funds, they can do as they please. There's a reason they come on smugglers boats, not cruisers.
User avatar #106 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
Oh, schnizel. I meant that "illegal immigrants" had a negative connotation, and not just to immigrants. I don't understand your whole "fact" point. At all. What is a fact?

I never knew that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights was a liberal thing only? Sorry, for wanting to give a chance to refugees fleeing from war, famine and droughts.
#109 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>I never knew that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights was a liberal thing only? Sorry, for wanting to give a chance to refugees fleeing from war, famine and droughts.
A chance to live of welfare and to turn a country into shit.
10/10
Instead of helping them over there, let's ship to problem over here.
>I don't understand your whole "fact" point. At all. What is a fact?
I hope you are kidding.
User avatar #110 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
>Illegal immigrants is a fact
what does this mean?
>A chance to live of welfare and to turn a country into shit
generalization of a whole continent?
User avatar #112 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>what does this mean?
They are illegal immigrants.
>generalization of a whole continent?
User avatar #113 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>Sweden: 5% of the whole population commits 77% of all rapes.
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/
affes.wordpress.com/invandrarna-och-brotten-5-utrakning/
>Norway: 90% of all rapes committed in Oslo by non-western immigrants.
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/norway-90-of-all-violent-rapes-in-oslo-committed-by-muslims/
www.politi.no/vedlegg/lokale_vedlegg/oslo/Vedlegg_1309.pdf
>France: The muslim population of France is 12%, yet they make up 60 to 70% of all inmates in France's prisons.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics
www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html
>France: 70% of the population think there are too many foreigners & 74% think that Islam is not compatible with french society.
www.thelocal.fr/page/view/too-many-foreigners-in-france-french-say#.UU-a1xxhWnI
lajeunepolitique.com/2013/02/07/what-remains-of-our-douce-france-ipsos-survey-reveals-divisions-concerns/
>Crime statistics 2010: roughly 15% of Americas population is black, yet they commit overall 48% of all murder, 32% rapes and 55% robbery.
www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43/10tbl43a.xls
>Multiculturalism has utterly failed.
www.reuters.com/article/2010/10/16/us-germany-merkel-immigration-idUSTRE69F1K320101016
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994
www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/11/us-france-sarkozy-multiculturalism-idUSTRE71A4UP20110211
>Immigrants in Norway are a net loss to the economy
www.emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee
>Immigrants in Sweden are a net loss to the economy
www.amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf
>Public opinion in most countries are not in favor of immigration
www.ipsos.fr/sites/default/files/attachments/globaladvisor_immigration.pdf
>Norway has begun to self-segregate pupils based on ethnicity to avoid ethnic conflict even with just a tiny bit of diversity
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8916947/Apartheid-row-at-Norwegian-school-af
ter-it-segregates-ethnic-pupils.html
>Increases in diversity correlate with problems worldwide, and the downsides of diversity effect everyone, it's a universal human problem:
www.theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-111111291
4289
#119 - anonymous (05/29/2015) [-]
Pro tip, never use sources called "themuslimissue" if you want to be taken seriously.
User avatar #121 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
They are an issue.
User avatar #114 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>Increased diversity correlates sharply with decreased community spirit, decreased altruism, depressed social capital, less ethical behaviour, more crime, fear, isolation and depression:
www.city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
>Diversity experiments in Germany end in disaster
www.spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practic
e-a-433006.html
>Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:
www.spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-sav
e-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html
>Swedish politician speaks on camera about immigration issues and expresses different views when secretly filmed.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO1vQHHgjmk [Embed] [Embed]
>Paul Weston, chairman of Britain's counter-Jihad party 'Liberty GB' speaks about the Woolwich murder, Islam and the state of Britain today.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG77qpLi4oc [Embed] [Embed]
New York Times distorting the truth about crime and race:
www.city-journal.org/2010/eon0514hm.html
Blacks "were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2005"
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm
Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/children.cfm#kidsrts
28% of black males go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males
www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm
68.7% of blacks are born out of wedlock
www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pdf/nvsr50_05tb19.pdf [archived]
62% of ALL black births are paid for by the US government
www.cdc.gov/nchs/datawh/statab/pubd/2319_69.htm [archived]
Blacks are responsible for 40.8% of all domestic violence cases, despite being only 13% of the population.
See page 28:
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/vi.pdf
In the United Kingdom:
Approximately 2.8% of the population is black. (Source: 2012 Census)
In 2011-2012, 23% of arrests were of blacks, 4 times higher arrest rate for blacks than whites, taking population into account (Source: MOJ publication, "Race and the Criminal Justice System")
In Australia:
www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html
In the UK, ethnic minorities disproportionate source of crime and asocial behaviour:
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf
UK has more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:
www.spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
More diversity in police departments correlates with more abuse, poorer performance and less trust:
www.mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f
User avatar #115 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>Diversity experiments in Germany end in disaster
www.spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practice-a-433006.html
Also, a nice little study from Cornell University about how segregation creates peace:
> arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
Robert Putnam’s sobering new diversity research scares its author.
> www.city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
European leaders say multiculturalism is a failure:
www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed
www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2011/February/Frances-Sarkozy-Multiculturalism-Has-Failed/
www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/feb/05/david-cameron-attack-multiculturalism-coalition
>MacDonald Laurier Institute: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)
www.torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
www.macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/
>ICM Poll: 40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
>NOP Research: 68% of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam;
www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
>NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
>France: The muslim population of France is 12%, yet they make up 60 to 70% of all inmates in France's prisons.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics
www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html
>British schools where girls must wear the Islamic veil
www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8038820/British-schools-where-girls-must-wear-the-Islamic-veil.html
>Religious butchering now commonplace in Britain
www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/9245850/Religious-butchering-now-commonplace-in-Britain-leading-vet-claims.html?
>A survey of Muslim women in Paris suburbs found that three-quarters of them wear their masks out of fear - including fear of violence.
>England and Wales: 20% of the prioners are Muslim. Article is of 2012. (16% in 2011 / 10% in 2005)
>The proportion of youths in custody from black and minority ethnic communities also rose from 39% to 42%.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20639699
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8558590.stm
>Rank 1 Angola; Rank 2 Nigeria; Rank 3 Algeria etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Switzerland
>Germany: Roughly 9% of the population is foreign, yet they commit 24% of all assaults, 25% murder, 29% robbery and 30% rapes.
>Overall crimes committed by Germans in 2012 decreased by (-)2,2%. Crimes committed by foreigners increased by (+)3,7%.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ausl%C3%A4nderkriminalit%C3%A4t
www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Broschueren/2013/PKS2012.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
(Don't forget that immigrants (mostly turks) that accept German citizienships are allegedly German)
User avatar #117 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
Mang, that's all generalizations. It's no secret that immigrants are prone to crime, but look at the women in the last comment you wrote. Would you also call her that shit? She could most likely have been on one of those ships.
#120 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>Would you also call her that shit? She could most likely have been on one of those ships.
I would not give a shit if she shit out diamonds out of her ass.
>Mang, that's all generalizations.
<
User avatar #123 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
oi fuckboy, you aint makin much sense, m8
#129 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>You are talking about "them" as they are one person.
You are retarded beyond saving.
>It's not even one nationality or even one race you are talking about. I would support the importation of people that would lower the quality of life for me, if it would save them.
Please, kill yourself.
#124 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
No, you aren't making sense here. You support the importation of people that lower the quality of life, are more prone to crime, that are not even the same culture as us nor will integrate into our society,etc. all at the backs of people who work for a living towards those who will vote for liberals like you for a living.
User avatar #147 - theshinypen (05/29/2015) [-]
God while i disagree with you on some issues i cant deny the facts. Btw thumbed you to 0. I gotchu fam
User avatar #128 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
You are talking about "them" as they are one person. It's not even one nationality or even one race you are talking about. I would support the importation of people that would lower the quality of life for me, if it would save them.
#74 - Jokeexplain  [+] (48 new replies) 05/29/2015 on Thank you based Poseidon! 0
User avatar #75 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
Shitskins make shitty boats and they get sunk by the sea.
#77 - reepsixtythree (05/29/2015) [-]
I don't find that very funny but thank you anyway
User avatar #78 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
I do
User avatar #179 - spookyexplain (05/29/2015) [-]
ow shit, watch that edge you cut me
User avatar #90 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
schnizel finds the death of "illegal immigrants" funny? You mean the unscrupulous Nazi scum-lord?? Nooooooo, really?
User avatar #95 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
They are illegal immigrant, as illegal as half of the shit on your PC.
#188 - pressrtokarthus (05/29/2015) [-]
Because every illegal immigrant deserves to be killed

Flawless logic asshole
#189 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
You kill, or you are killed. I will not have Europe be flooded with shitskins.
User avatar #222 - pressrtokarthus (05/30/2015) [-]
we're not animals to need such brainless rules

but hey, if you want to put yourself on a level with brainless creatures, go ahead. I'm not surprised.
#223 - schnizel (05/30/2015) [-]
We are animals, by every sense of the word.
User avatar #224 - pressrtokarthus (05/30/2015) [-]
Well then, why not act like any other animal? kill other's babies, hit each other to choose who rules, or behave homosexual?

That's quite the stupid argument
#225 - schnizel (05/30/2015) [-]
Because not all animals are nor act the same you liberal cunt.
User avatar #226 - pressrtokarthus (05/30/2015) [-]
I say that killing illegalimmigrants is injustice

and you call me aliberal cunt

did someone already tell you you suck at discussing logically?
User avatar #227 - schnizel (05/30/2015) [-]
>I say that killing illegalimmigrants is injustice
Them raping our children is injustice, them stealing is injustice, them killing our own is injustice. I don't care about them.
>did someone already tell you you suck at discussing logically?
No liberal idea nor conclusion falls into the category of the logical nor sane.
User avatar #228 - pressrtokarthus (06/01/2015) [-]
And now you're generalizing things.

Not everyone/almost nobody does these things you listed and you know that. Punishing the people for the actions of others is just stupid. Of course you check who is entering the country and punish criminals and send them back, it would be stupid not to.

But generally not allowing foreigners because of bad people is childish.

And yeah, you just per definition call my arguent nonsense. talk about logic.

Entertaining to see how fanatically stubborn people can be.
User avatar #229 - schnizel (06/01/2015) [-]
>Not everyone/almost nobody does these things you listed and you know that.
You are not only stupid, but also ignorant.
You support a pedophile gang that raped over 1400 children, you support every crime commited by them because you and the people like you voted the parties that allowed them to come in.
>Punishing the people for the actions of others is just stupid.
If your father takes a loan from the bank and he died in a car crash without returning the debt...who's going to pay?
>Of course you check who is entering the country and punish criminals and send them back, it would be stupid not to.
Oh, yeah, it states that they are criminals on their passport. They enter the country illegally, they are criminals from the start even if they weren't back home.
>But generally not allowing foreigners because of bad people is childish.
Holy shit, holy fucking shit. Go put them in your own backyard you liberal cunt.
>Entertaining to see how fanatically stubborn people can be.
Yes, you are a genocidal maniac.
User avatar #199 - scorcho (05/29/2015) [-]
you just feel bad because noone wants to go to your shithole of a country.
muslim bosniak talking about "shitskins", that is rich.
When people say "remove kebab" they are referring to your kind, do you realise that?
User avatar #201 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>you just feel bad because noone wants to go to your shithole of a country.
I don't give a shit what they think about it.
>muslim bosniak talking about "shitskins", that is rich.
Your point being?
>When people say "remove kebab" they are referring to your kind, do you realise that?
We aren't Turks.
User avatar #203 - scorcho (05/29/2015) [-]
a) /pol/fags, your ideological "peers" hate all muslims, you included.
b) bosnia is an actual shithole, if anything people will migrate from your country to find better lives in the non-shithole part of europe
c) Exerpt from the original remove kebab song, you know, the one that coined the term in the west:
FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…

Bosnia is named quite a few times accompanied by various poorly worded slurs.
And how do you not know about the popularity of kebab in your own country?
Yes, schnizel, you are kebab. The very definition of it.
#205 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
Ok, are you done shitposting?
User avatar #206 - scorcho (05/29/2015) [-]
truth is now shitposting. right.
User avatar #207 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
What truth?
User avatar #208 - scorcho (05/29/2015) [-]
you are kebab. you always talk about how the great european civilisation is being destroyed by "racewar" and whatnot, yet according to your own ideology, you are not only no part of this oh so great civilisation (i mean bosnia? come on) you are, infact, part of the problem.
#210 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
Ok, so?
User avatar #211 - scorcho (05/29/2015) [-]
yeah just keep deflecting, you know what you are.
User avatar #212 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
European.
User avatar #213 - scorcho (05/29/2015) [-]
in technicality only.
#214 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
Sure thing.
#94 - anonymous (05/29/2015) [-]
>"illegal immigrants"
ehm, they are illegal immigrants in the core meaning of the concept. why did you put it in quotation marks like it's debatable?
User avatar #101 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
'Illegal immigrants' has a really negative connotation to people who are prone to crime and ruin society, so I labelled them as such. To create a positive perspective on them, I would have called them 'asylum seekers' or 'refugees', and if I was neutral, I would probably have called them 'immigrants'.

IIRC, you are also allowed to make it to the shore before announcing a request for asylum, so technically, they aren't illegal immigrants. Hell, they aren't even immigrants yet, if they died on sea.
User avatar #104 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>'Illegal immigrants' has a really negative connotation to people who are prone to crime and ruin society, so I labelled them as such.
Illegal immigrants is a fact, and facts don't change just because they hurt your liberal feelings. They are people who want to live an easy life of the backs of taxpayers in order to live as thugs.
>IIRC, you are also allowed to make it to the shore before announcing a request for asylum, so technically, they aren't illegal immigrants. Hell, they aren't even immigrants yet, if they died on sea.
That's the point once they hit land they can suck of public funds, they can do as they please. There's a reason they come on smugglers boats, not cruisers.
User avatar #106 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
Oh, schnizel. I meant that "illegal immigrants" had a negative connotation, and not just to immigrants. I don't understand your whole "fact" point. At all. What is a fact?

I never knew that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights was a liberal thing only? Sorry, for wanting to give a chance to refugees fleeing from war, famine and droughts.
#109 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>I never knew that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights was a liberal thing only? Sorry, for wanting to give a chance to refugees fleeing from war, famine and droughts.
A chance to live of welfare and to turn a country into shit.
10/10
Instead of helping them over there, let's ship to problem over here.
>I don't understand your whole "fact" point. At all. What is a fact?
I hope you are kidding.
User avatar #110 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
>Illegal immigrants is a fact
what does this mean?
>A chance to live of welfare and to turn a country into shit
generalization of a whole continent?
User avatar #112 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>what does this mean?
They are illegal immigrants.
>generalization of a whole continent?
User avatar #113 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>Sweden: 5% of the whole population commits 77% of all rapes.
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/
affes.wordpress.com/invandrarna-och-brotten-5-utrakning/
>Norway: 90% of all rapes committed in Oslo by non-western immigrants.
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/norway-90-of-all-violent-rapes-in-oslo-committed-by-muslims/
www.politi.no/vedlegg/lokale_vedlegg/oslo/Vedlegg_1309.pdf
>France: The muslim population of France is 12%, yet they make up 60 to 70% of all inmates in France's prisons.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics
www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html
>France: 70% of the population think there are too many foreigners & 74% think that Islam is not compatible with french society.
www.thelocal.fr/page/view/too-many-foreigners-in-france-french-say#.UU-a1xxhWnI
lajeunepolitique.com/2013/02/07/what-remains-of-our-douce-france-ipsos-survey-reveals-divisions-concerns/
>Crime statistics 2010: roughly 15% of Americas population is black, yet they commit overall 48% of all murder, 32% rapes and 55% robbery.
www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43/10tbl43a.xls
>Multiculturalism has utterly failed.
www.reuters.com/article/2010/10/16/us-germany-merkel-immigration-idUSTRE69F1K320101016
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994
www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/11/us-france-sarkozy-multiculturalism-idUSTRE71A4UP20110211
>Immigrants in Norway are a net loss to the economy
www.emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee
>Immigrants in Sweden are a net loss to the economy
www.amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf
>Public opinion in most countries are not in favor of immigration
www.ipsos.fr/sites/default/files/attachments/globaladvisor_immigration.pdf
>Norway has begun to self-segregate pupils based on ethnicity to avoid ethnic conflict even with just a tiny bit of diversity
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8916947/Apartheid-row-at-Norwegian-school-af
ter-it-segregates-ethnic-pupils.html
>Increases in diversity correlate with problems worldwide, and the downsides of diversity effect everyone, it's a universal human problem:
www.theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-111111291
4289
#119 - anonymous (05/29/2015) [-]
Pro tip, never use sources called "themuslimissue" if you want to be taken seriously.
User avatar #121 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
They are an issue.
User avatar #114 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>Increased diversity correlates sharply with decreased community spirit, decreased altruism, depressed social capital, less ethical behaviour, more crime, fear, isolation and depression:
www.city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
>Diversity experiments in Germany end in disaster
www.spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practic
e-a-433006.html
>Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:
www.spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-sav
e-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html
>Swedish politician speaks on camera about immigration issues and expresses different views when secretly filmed.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO1vQHHgjmk [Embed] [Embed]
>Paul Weston, chairman of Britain's counter-Jihad party 'Liberty GB' speaks about the Woolwich murder, Islam and the state of Britain today.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG77qpLi4oc [Embed] [Embed]
New York Times distorting the truth about crime and race:
www.city-journal.org/2010/eon0514hm.html
Blacks "were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2005"
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm
Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/children.cfm#kidsrts
28% of black males go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males
www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm
68.7% of blacks are born out of wedlock
www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pdf/nvsr50_05tb19.pdf [archived]
62% of ALL black births are paid for by the US government
www.cdc.gov/nchs/datawh/statab/pubd/2319_69.htm [archived]
Blacks are responsible for 40.8% of all domestic violence cases, despite being only 13% of the population.
See page 28:
bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/vi.pdf
In the United Kingdom:
Approximately 2.8% of the population is black. (Source: 2012 Census)
In 2011-2012, 23% of arrests were of blacks, 4 times higher arrest rate for blacks than whites, taking population into account (Source: MOJ publication, "Race and the Criminal Justice System")
In Australia:
www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html
In the UK, ethnic minorities disproportionate source of crime and asocial behaviour:
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf
UK has more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:
www.spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
More diversity in police departments correlates with more abuse, poorer performance and less trust:
www.mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f
User avatar #115 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>Diversity experiments in Germany end in disaster
www.spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practice-a-433006.html
Also, a nice little study from Cornell University about how segregation creates peace:
> arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
Robert Putnam’s sobering new diversity research scares its author.
> www.city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
European leaders say multiculturalism is a failure:
www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed
www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2011/February/Frances-Sarkozy-Multiculturalism-Has-Failed/
www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/feb/05/david-cameron-attack-multiculturalism-coalition
>MacDonald Laurier Institute: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)
www.torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
www.macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/
>ICM Poll: 40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
>NOP Research: 68% of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam;
www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
>NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
>France: The muslim population of France is 12%, yet they make up 60 to 70% of all inmates in France's prisons.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics
www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html
>British schools where girls must wear the Islamic veil
www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8038820/British-schools-where-girls-must-wear-the-Islamic-veil.html
>Religious butchering now commonplace in Britain
www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/9245850/Religious-butchering-now-commonplace-in-Britain-leading-vet-claims.html?
>A survey of Muslim women in Paris suburbs found that three-quarters of them wear their masks out of fear - including fear of violence.
>England and Wales: 20% of the prioners are Muslim. Article is of 2012. (16% in 2011 / 10% in 2005)
>The proportion of youths in custody from black and minority ethnic communities also rose from 39% to 42%.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20639699
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8558590.stm
>Rank 1 Angola; Rank 2 Nigeria; Rank 3 Algeria etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Switzerland
>Germany: Roughly 9% of the population is foreign, yet they commit 24% of all assaults, 25% murder, 29% robbery and 30% rapes.
>Overall crimes committed by Germans in 2012 decreased by (-)2,2%. Crimes committed by foreigners increased by (+)3,7%.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ausl%C3%A4nderkriminalit%C3%A4t
www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Broschueren/2013/PKS2012.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
(Don't forget that immigrants (mostly turks) that accept German citizienships are allegedly German)
User avatar #117 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
Mang, that's all generalizations. It's no secret that immigrants are prone to crime, but look at the women in the last comment you wrote. Would you also call her that shit? She could most likely have been on one of those ships.
#120 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>Would you also call her that shit? She could most likely have been on one of those ships.
I would not give a shit if she shit out diamonds out of her ass.
>Mang, that's all generalizations.
<
User avatar #123 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
oi fuckboy, you aint makin much sense, m8
#129 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
>You are talking about "them" as they are one person.
You are retarded beyond saving.
>It's not even one nationality or even one race you are talking about. I would support the importation of people that would lower the quality of life for me, if it would save them.
Please, kill yourself.
#124 - schnizel (05/29/2015) [-]
No, you aren't making sense here. You support the importation of people that lower the quality of life, are more prone to crime, that are not even the same culture as us nor will integrate into our society,etc. all at the backs of people who work for a living towards those who will vote for liberals like you for a living.
User avatar #147 - theshinypen (05/29/2015) [-]
God while i disagree with you on some issues i cant deny the facts. Btw thumbed you to 0. I gotchu fam
User avatar #128 - minorian (05/29/2015) [-]
You are talking about "them" as they are one person. It's not even one nationality or even one race you are talking about. I would support the importation of people that would lower the quality of life for me, if it would save them.
#16 - It is against their religion to be seen without their turban, … 05/25/2015 on Harman Singh 0
#71 - Ah, Devon here. Me too. Later bro, remember; We've got these d… 05/24/2015 on The Life and Times of Remus... 0
#69 - I think I've ran out of quotes! I tried red vines once, ve…  [+] (1 new reply) 05/24/2015 on The Life and Times of Remus... 0
#70 - neefew (05/24/2015) [-]
Kent. I haven't tried red vines, one of my friends who's also a Starkid fan tried them. I've got to go to sleep now.
#67 - For 11 years I was a Muggle douchebag living under some stairs…  [+] (1 new reply) 05/24/2015 on The Life and Times of Remus... 0
#68 - neefew (05/24/2015) [-]
How do you propose you get my Death Eaters into your little day care centre, and don’t... and don’t suggest a giant slide or a trampoline because we’ve already tried those

(Yep. I thought you were from the UK as well but because you know Jack Whitehall (I checked out that YouTube video you put the link to in your newest comments))
#65 - (Good to know, I'll watch them over summer and give you my re…  [+] (1 new reply) 05/24/2015 on The Life and Times of Remus... 0
#66 - neefew (05/24/2015) [-]
Where's the poster of headmaster Zefron?
I don't care for Zac Efron. Taylor Lautner's my man.
What do you want, you horrid Bitch?

(I watched all the Starkid musicals over Christmas 2014. That was fun)
[ 171 Total ]

user's channels

Join Subscribe morbid-channel

user's friends

items

Total unique items point value: 2050 / Total items point value: 2300

Comments(0):

 
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
No comments!
 Friends (0)