Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #160 on Content
Level 349 Comments: Sold Soul
Send mail to ratytang
Invite ratytang to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 340 Content: Sold Soul → Level 341 Content: Sold Soul
Comment Level Progress:
Level 349 Comments: Sold Soul → Level 350 Comments: Knight Of Funnyjunk
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
subscribe to me add me as a friend i dont care ill add your dumb ass also Add me on twitter @ratytang cause im a kool guy and you want to see my sick tweets
What people say about ratytang
latest user's comments
- bitch is trying to get rid of you mate, acting like she was ta…
Round 2 of being dateless
- I bet she would have got a 100k scholarship if this was fleshlight
Random Facts #7
Theres already a fleshlight thats powered by the heat of your hand!
Its called "your fucking hand"!
there are fleshlight that vibrate and stoke as well, your version of the flesh light is like churning butter in the 1700s, its 2017 nigga
Yes, but it knows precisely where to po- *chough*...apply pressure.
- jesus ive only got 9955 and ive had an account since 2011
TFW no Life
- someone already found away to mod it so you can install more games
Got one today!!
- the egg come first anyway, its evolution, meaning the chicken …
That's how you solve problems
That doesn't really answer the spirit of the question though. The question is meant for you to go back to the beginning. It isn't literally asking whether a chicken or egg was first. It is asking how the organisms that first existed (I'm going to presume multicelled just because single celled don't have any eggs to make this question worth anything) came about.
hey its beard face. where have you been
Depends, if a chicken hatches from it, is it a chicken egg? Or is it only a chicken egg if a chicken lays it?
I think it's the latter, so I say the chicken came first from the egg of another animal
I've realized that this actually a question about creation vs. evolution, via evolution the egg would come first, via creation the chicken would come first
- if he wants to be a little bitch then he might as well cut it …
- Comment deleted
well I won't lol
- you said **** happens so i was looking at the astronauts ass t…
- why do i always get the fat ATMs?
Damn, Damn, DAMN!
- i got no idea what caused you to post this but i agree 100%, f…
Go Back to Imgur
Show Comments (90)