Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #4692 on Comments
Level 128 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Send mail to raakken
Invite raakken to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 128 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 129 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Total Comments Made:
What people say about raakken
latest user's comments
- It's just a prank, bro!
- It sure is not rpg-7. To my eyes the picture seems to have a m…
- I disagree. There was no option to leave the man behind. Ratio…
- I don't think the weapon is the reason an actual military unit…
Ya, but it would be an unimaginable slaughter
- To what?
- That makes it sound like it was an option to leave the guy behind.
Well, if they were being rational, it may have been. The rocket could've exploded on the helo or the hospital killing more than just the guy, so being purely objective it could've made sense to leave him behind. I'm glad they didn't though.
I disagree. There was no option to leave the man behind. Rational or irrational. You do not leave a man behind if its possible to bring them back. You don't leave corpse behind, if its possible to bring it back. The dude could have had a nuclear device lodged to his chest and they would still have brought him back or build a damn hospital around him to dislodge the thing.
- What the **** does those two things have to do with each other?
Okact Tuem Ocimocimra
That guy asked if anarcho-caps are those "fuckers" who believe that people should have to purchase their own protection rather than having it for free, and so I answered him and explained to him why he's wrong. No. No they aren't those fucking people.
- Aye. Old explosive devices don't just not work when they get o…
- They visibly create a pile and zombies and Spartans step on to…
300 Spartans Vs 8,000 Zombies
- Depends largely on situation. Has the bear seen you, how close…
what to do
Show Comments (0)