Rank #6185 on CommentsLevel 243 Comments: Doinitrite
OfflineSend mail to proudnerd Block proudnerd Invite proudnerd to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||12/23/2009|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Highest Content Rank:||#2194|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#2882|
|Content Thumbs:||5352 total, 5948 , 596|
|Comment Thumbs:||4998 total, 6186 , 1188|
|Content Level Progress:|| 88% (88/100) |
Level 151 Content: Faptastic → Level 152 Content: Faptastic
|Comment Level Progress:|| 29% (29/100) |
Level 243 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 244 Comments: Doinitrite
|Times Content Favorited:||836 times|
|Total Comments Made:||1603|
|Favorite Tags:||fail (2) | fapping (2)|
latest user's comments
|#17 - The added silence and sad music are what make this unfunny, no… [+] (2 new replies)||02/08/2016 on Rahj||+1|
|#67 - I was enjoying the song and then you do this to me. [+] (2 new replies)||02/01/2016 on The world's greatest...||+17|
|#55 - Picture||01/31/2016 on If let's players were...||+5|
|#18 - Comment deleted||01/21/2016 on This years Oscars||0|
|#48 - It was bad because we had this beautiful moment where Ted says… [+] (1 new reply)||01/21/2016 on Professor||+2|
#51 - putincanmeltcrimea (01/21/2016) [-]
i would still keep the ending with robin but maybe just make it like: he finishes the story. he is unhappy and after a couple years meets robin like in that restaurant or sitting in a bar alone, bla bla they realize that they are both unhappy with their lives and still have love for each other. something poetic about the road they had to go through bang end scene.
for me it was important thing that they got together exactly because they werent perfect for each other like ted and his wife, but both ted and robin lived their life as close to what they wanted as possible and at the end their road met again and they still loved each other despite everything. i find it rather beautiful because it just mirrors the ridiculousness of life and would be a great story if told properly.
|#207 - TL;DR She's just as skillful and likable as other protago… [+] (4 new replies)||01/21/2016 on The chosen one theory||+3|
#272 - runelh (01/21/2016) [-]
"Sadly, we have the flipside of the Mary Sue coin when it comes to Kylo Ren. People complain that Kylo Ren isn’t enough of a straightforward villain at the same time as they say Rey is too much of a badass. The guy is too emotional, the girl is too tough. Whatever will we do with these slightly not-traditional gender roles?"
#247 - anon (01/21/2016) [-]
1) Dark Siders gain strength from their pain, possibly enough for him to offset his injury.
2) Even then he had FAR more training and so should've had no trouble overpowering here
3) By the time he actually started trying, he very much wanted her dead, albeit mostly out of anger at her possessing his grandfather's lightsaber.
TL;DR - she's a Mary Sue. Hopefully the next two movies can redeem her, but I'm not holding my breath.
#268 - runelh (01/21/2016) [-]
1) That is very true, as true as it can get. But Kylo Ren was conflicted throughout the whole movie. + Even if he has draw power from the dark side, the force can boost a lot, but it doesn't change the fact that He has been wounded for several minutes (if not more) losing blood constantly and the longer the fight drew out, the weaker he got, no force or force.
2) We don't know how much training he has gotten. We don't know how skilled he actually is with a light saber. He made the light saber himself and that doesn't mean he's been trained using it. So far we know, he was Luke's apprentice, and Luke may not have favored light saber training at all and (this one is speculation) that since Kylo was still in conflict with the force that I see that him being seduced by Snoke happened 'recently' and, so he can't even had proper training in the dark side yet (which snoke also says, that Kylo needs to complete his training). All this of course depends on what Episode VIII is going to reveal about Kylo and his 'current' level of training so far. But so far I wouldn't say he had FAR more training. Maybe in the force, but not as a fighter.
3) Yes, maybe he wanted her dead in the beginning of the fight, but that doesn't change the fact, FACT, that he says to her he wants her to join him, that she needs training and that is clear fact that he might have holded back or didn't intend to kill her.
|#8 - As soon as I saw this scene I thought, "well, that's gonn…||01/06/2016 on Truer words never spoken||0|
|#24 - Picture||12/30/2015 on Neat||+8|
|#67 - I wouldn't say bad. Personally, I thought the movie was pretty…||12/29/2015 on Anyone else read this?||0|
|#65 - Movie wasn't that bad, it just had nothing to do with the book… [+] (2 new replies)||12/29/2015 on Anyone else read this?||0|
#66 - fargfive (12/29/2015) [-]
It was bad in my eyes because it easily could have not been based on the book at all. There was almost nothing in it (aside from the mention of the Israeli Plan) from the book. The WWZ name was used to get people's attention and nothing else, hell the pre-release advertisements usually described it as being about a reporter to make it look like it was going to at least be somewhat related to the book.
Instead we got a painfully generic zombie movie that made a fantastic book look bad.