|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #572 on SubscribersLevel 269 Comments: Pure Win
OfflineSend mail to polop Block polop Invite polop to be your friend flag avatar
- Pictures 48
- YouTube 1
- Animated Gifs 1
- Favorites1 new292
- Friends 22
- Comments7 new1880
- Channels 1
- All 2258
- Views: 39092A bit more creepy for you.
967 231 Total: +736
- Views: 16309New Class FML
737 42 Total: +695
- Views: 18686NPC village rigged to explode.
790 135 Total: +655
- Views: 32795Creepy dump 5/5 (Read Desc)
673 64 Total: +609
- Views: 31252Last one for today.
589 93 Total: +496
- Views: 8861PEWPEWPEW
323 32 Total: +291
- Views: 2296Powers of 10.
13 3 Total: +10
- Views: 799Shit Brix
14 14 Total: 0
latest user's comments
|#49 - Picture [+] (8 new replies)||12 hours ago on (untitled)||-2|
|#86 - Bad stats. Release them. Try again.||07/22/2014 on Pokemon||+1|
|#7 - Or this.||07/21/2014 on Photoshop Contest?||+2|
|#3 - >Slav >cowering >instead of foetal position o…||07/20/2014 on Road Rage||+39|
|#162 - The fuck would he want sunglasses for? He is blind. [+] (4 new replies)||07/19/2014 on Goodnight everyone. I'm out.||-1|
#176 - tinglyturtletaint (07/19/2014) [-]
1. Just because your eyes don't work, damage can still be done to them by staring at a bright light or the sun. In fact it can still hurt like hell to do so, and since they are blind, they aren't exactly able to predict and avoid light before feeling that pain.
2. Makes them easier to talk to. Blind eyes can be discolored which is odd enough, but there's also the fact that it might seem like they are staring at someone from across a room, or that when you are talking to them, even though you know their blind. You still subconsciously may feel like they are being rude. Sunglasses help with that.
3. Sort of the opposite reason as 2. They may want to hide aspects of their blindness to help socially, but they also serve the purpose of helping to identify a person as blind prior to interaction. You see someone walking who seems a bit unaware of what's in front of him, and he has big ol' stereotypical blind people sunglasses, you may then realize it's necessary to warn him of something which would have caused him to fall, where with anyone else you might have likely just assumed they saw it and would move.
1.Bright light still hurts, but don't know when it's coming.
2.Dead glazed eyes freak people out sometimes, and it's annoying to talk to someone who's looking past you.
3.It let's people know your blind so if your about to walk into a manhole, people don't just assume you see it and can save you from swimming in the brown stuff, because while like in Willy Wonka it's technically edible. It's unlike Willy Wonka in that Willy Wonka's brown river is but chocolate, while in this case, the brown river is butt chocolate.
|#4986 - **polop rolls 779,378,280** no||07/18/2014 on Roll for Red||0|
|#2064 - Comment deleted [+] (1 new reply)||07/18/2014 on 10,000 comments and addy...||+1|
|#4 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||07/16/2014 on tumbler and /b/||+39|
|#10 - Just buy potato waffles instead? Seriously they're li… [+] (2 new replies)||07/16/2014 on Hash brown waffle||0|
#35 - anonymous (07/17/2014) [-]
Wouldn't those be latkes that you're speaking of?
|#8 - ayy lmao||07/12/2014 on Well have you?||+27|
Join Subscribe morbid-channel