Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #931 on Comments
Level 387 Comments: Arch Mage
Send mail to pokemonstheshiz
Invite pokemonstheshiz to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 220 Content: Mind Blower → Level 221 Content: Mind Blower
Comment Level Progress:
Level 387 Comments: Arch Mage → Level 388 Comments: Arch Mage
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about pokemonstheshiz
latest user's comments
CERN particle collider from...
CERN particle collider from...
- Demo pretty much sums that up in depth. I didn't hate i…
- girl in pic is Ariana Marie, for anyone wondering
- only have about 70 mods for SE can't wait for SKSE for it …
The different types of...
- If that's possible, your components would get dirty really qui…
- It's not really "proven" if she hasn't been convicte…
yeah i guess it's hard to prove your guilt when you assassinate everyone who could have anything on you days before your trial and have the FBI in your pocket.
the FBI may have cost her the Presidency. If they were "in her pocket" Comey wouldn't have tanked her poll numbers days before the election
And there's virtually no evidence that she regularly has people assassinated.
I mean, I do think she broke the law - certainly by lying under oath, if nothing else - but don't believe everything you read on Funnyjunk.
"there's virtually no evidence that she regularly has people assassinated"
and that's my point. it's just a tremendous "coincidence" that so many people died days before they were going to testify. how very convenient for her amiright?
The only reason you think this happened is because you read a copypasta somewhere and believed all of it without evidence.
sure i did buddy. keep being the naive die-hard killary fan that you are
I'm not a fan of Hillary Clinton. I am a fan of accurate information. But nice job deflecting from your lack of evidence.
The only instance I can think of of what you're referring to is John Ashe, former President of the UN General Assembly, dying after dropping a barbell on his neck, which the conspiracy theorists alleged happened right before he was set to testify against Hillary Clinton.
which is not true.
He was set to go to a pre-trial meeting related to his
corruption trial, as he was accused of taking $1 million in bribes.
Do you have another example?
here you go
Political Insider is a conspiracy site that frequently publishes false information and Internet rumors. It's like the National Enquirer, but with only political content and a conservative ideology.
Didn't we just have a conversation about reliable sources on another thread?
yeah i already guessed you would dismiss any examples i gave. i suppose accurate information for you would be if hillary clinton herself went to your house and confessed to everything to you personally. good thing you're not a clinton supporter right?
Mock me all you want. It won't make your source reliable.
Fucking seriously, just look at this front page:
Almost every single article heading is clickbait. Does this shit look trustworthy to you?
i guess no site that accuses clinton of any wrong-doing is trustworthy to you
Can you make an honest argument without strawmanning me?
Just because there's very little evidence that Clinton murdered people
or ran a child sex ring, for that matter - that's similarly fallacious nonsense
does not mean she did nothing wrong. She did plenty wrong, and I can go into detail on that if you wish. But you seem to have fallen for the fallacy that just because the mainstream media is not totally trustworthy and honest, therefore fringe conspiracy sites must be.
i'm guessing if i ask you to tell me what you think she did wrong you're gonna tell me she jaywalked once or some shit like that
You're assuming that I'm some kind of Clinton fanboy or apologist simply because I refuse to believe conspiracy theories without sufficient evidence. That in itself is fallacious logic.
I'll copy paste my list of Clinton's wrongdoings from another comment I made.
- she's conspired with the DNC and probably other election officials to skew the election in her favor;
- she used a private email server for work emails, including some containing classified info, lied to Congress, and tried to destroy the evidence when asked to hand it over;
- she used paid speeches and donations to her family's charity in order to create a "pay for play" system in which high donors would gain access to the State Department;
- she's removed or destroyed evidence of ethical violations and other shady dealings on numerous occasions;
- she's been known to practice cronyism in both her public offices and in the Clinton Foundation, giving favorable treatment and positions to donors, relatives and friends (e.g. giving contracts to her brother's mining company in Haiti during the earthquake relief efforts);
- there are instances of her family using Clinton Foundation charity money for personal reasons, such as financing Chelsea Clinton's wedding
- she's discredited and defamed women who accused her husband of rape;
- she changes her positions on issues that depending on who she is talking to or what is popular at the time;
- she had some shady and possible illegal real estate and financial dealings in the 1980s;
and a bunch of more minor scandals.
Did I miss anything significant?
-she's called black people super predators
-wants to start a war with russia
-Was removed from her House Judiciary Committee staffer job because of incompetence and lying
-Lied about “sniper fire” in an attempt to simulate exposure to danger in a war zone
-knowingly helped child predators escape jail. i've already told you this in a different thread
I actually left most those things out on purpose.
- no she didn't.
"Superpredators" was referring to gangs. Black people were never mentioned, watch it yourself. Saying Hillary Clinton called black people superpredators is no different from saying Trump called all Mexicans rapists.
- Nobody actually wants a war with Russia, including Hillary Clinton. You can make the argument that some of her policies (such a no fly zone) would likely lead to that, though.
- This has been debunked. The man who claimed to have fired her for this reason, Jerry Zeifman, did not even have the power to fire her, and later admitted as much, saying he
have fired her if he
had that power.
- That's true. Though it's one lie out of many, so it's curious that this one in particular keeps coming up.
- She was a defense attorney. She was assigned to defend the accused child predators to the best of her ability. That's what defense attorneys do, and the right to an attorney is a Constitutional right, whether you're guilty or not. It's not the defense's job to ensure that guilty people are punished, that's the job of the prosecution.
No, in that case she's a proven criminal who received special treatment from a two track judicial system
Father of the year
I NEED THIS NEW CREATION
BUT I CAN'T FIND IT IN MY WALMART
There exists both oreo o's and cookie crisp
Fucking cookie crisp son
Shit's too fuckin dank for mere mortals
Dude it was introduced in 1995....
- Then don't read your biography
- Sort of The lack of competition is caused by a lack of res…
No common sense, no sense...
Show Comments (1544)