Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

penguinsinc    

Rank #52651 on Subscribers
penguinsinc Avatar Level 133 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Offline
Send mail to penguinsinc Block penguinsinc Invite penguinsinc to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/penguinsincorporated?f
Date Signed Up:2/14/2013
Last Login:3/03/2014
Location:None of your business
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 3347 total,  3610 ,  263
Comment Thumbs: 124 total,  135 ,  11
Content Level Progress: 47% (47/100)
Level 133 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 134 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress: 0% (0/1)
Level 61 Comments: FJ Cultist → Level 62 Comments: FJ Cultist
Subscribers:1
Content Views:119388
Times Content Favorited:163 times
Total Comments Made:68
FJ Points:3458
We have a YouTube page and several partnering channels (mostly gammers).

Check [PenguinsInc.] out at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/penguinsincorporated?feature =mhee

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny pictures

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

youtube videos

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny gifs

  • Views: 35767
    Thumbs Up 1309 Thumbs Down 46 Total: +1263
    Comments: 18
    Favorites: 69
    Uploaded: 02/15/13
    And now to the weather... Kevin. And now to the weather... Kevin.
  • Views: 17920
    Thumbs Up 459 Thumbs Down 41 Total: +418
    Comments: 8
    Favorites: 11
    Uploaded: 02/15/13
    . .
  • Views: 5285
    Thumbs Up 82 Thumbs Down 6 Total: +76
    Comments: 4
    Favorites: 5
    Uploaded: 02/15/13
    Russian Space Cats Russian Space Cats
  • Views: 1990
    Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 4 Total: +11
    Comments: 4
    Favorites: 1
    Uploaded: 02/14/13
    Kramer Kramer
  • Views: 1397
    Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 1 Total: +9
    Comments: 6
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 04/17/13
    ... ...
  • Views: 1284
    Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 2 Total: +7
    Comments: 7
    Favorites: 1
    Uploaded: 02/15/13
    The Snail The Snail
1 2 > [ 8 Funny Gifs Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

user favorites

latest user's comments

#33 - My philosophy with government is less the better. That include… 02/24/2014 on Debt 0
#7 - To be fair, I love burgers, am an American, and HATE McDonalds. 02/15/2014 on Meanwhile in the UK 0
#32 - As a libertarian, I support all of those things. 01/30/2014 on Politics +19
#243 - You just don't get. Or maybe you do, you kind of ranted for a …  [+] (1 new reply) 01/30/2014 on advanced logic 0
#258 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
When are you gonna admit that you're just afraid of science? Here's a link to the scientific process: www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_scientific_method.shtml

You see the step where it says "do background research"? Good. Do that, then come back with an argument that's better than "I'm right and you're wrong". Here, you can start on this website, you might have heard of it: www.google.com

You say I fail at economics. Be specific. Cite a point. Propose a counterpoint or solution. I've given you multiple sources for historical economics that directly refute your arguments. Throw me a bone here.

You say that I've been put into a system that's meant to fail. In what way? Where has this been historically demonstrated? Give me some citations. Facts. Anything.

You say I haven't logically stepped back from the world and questioned it. In what way? I've been doing all the research in this argument, you've been sitting there with your keyboard in one hand and your dick in the other. You say my bias is clouding my vision- well give me a counter to my argument- it's that step in the scientific method where it says "test your hypothesis by doing an experiment". SHOW me that I'm biased- a picture is worth a thousand words. At this point I'm starting to think that you don't want to do the research simply because you're afraid that you'll find our that your bias has been leading you down a path that has damaged not only your life... but also your family's.

You say I'm trying to fix a broken system using that system. In what way? I've provided you sources on who might bail us out in an economic collapse... and you've given me nothing back but theory and conjecture. You say I want someone else to fix my problems, but I voted for the senators I want... have you? I fought for The U.S. Navy to EARN my healthcare... did you?

You have two things you can do: vote to bring the U.S. up to speed with the rest of the world, and vote for your senators.
#218 - I saw your "source". The EU saved Greece. But t…  [+] (4 new replies) 01/30/2014 on advanced logic 0
#227 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
> be a slave to the banking cartel

Which entails what, exactly? Being one of the richest nations on the planet? Eliminating absolute poverty, leaving only relative poverty? Being seemingly unable to lose a war?

> would cause an economic apocalypse

Good thing you provided sources... oh wait, you didn't! Bigger nations have defaulted on their debts. America has a massive surplus and we'd be fine for literally decades, AND privatized industry is already taking over peace talks, space exploration, world hunger, and deep-sea exploration (Verizon). We'd be fine.

> It's gonna fuck us up some day

Good thing this extremely vague fear mongering has you all riled up, because who else could put votes together on real, actual, tangible issues that have provided source material and historical documents? Oh yeah, anyone wanting healthcare reform.

What the fuck is your argument anyways? you don't want healthcare reform because having paid healthcare has never helped America and in fact led it deeper into debt, and you're too scared to change anything even though our habit patterns are so clearly entering us into more debt that you can watch it on an online debt counter?!

Obama has submitted a new budget proposal to the Senate every week since he entered office in 2008, and it keeps getting knocked back. If you want to make a difference, vote for new senators.

-catburglarpenis

P.S. Oh yeah, I totally forgot that we rebuilt several other countries after World War 2 with our massive economic surplus and those countries now have a massive surplus of their own that they could easily use to repay the favor any day that our country goes into default! Honestly, I have never in my life seen a human being that's wrong on THIS MANY LEVELS, but then again Hitler was before my time.

Source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C72ISMF_D0

All this doesnt matter because you'll continue to make your family suffer because of imaginary problems, instead of doing something about the real ones.
User avatar #270 - durkadurka (01/30/2014) [-]
The dollar is the world's reserve currency. If it goes down, everyone else goes down as well. Economic apocalypse isn't a bad description of what could happen.
But would that actually happen? I don't think so. we've become "too big to fail" in a way. Chances are we'll just see some sort of funky maneuvering to eliminate the problem or the world will switch reserve currencies and THEN let us fuck up with debt.

And I really hope you're not referring to the healthcare reform that was passed along party lines, using sketchy Senate regulatory procedure, without anyone reading it, and is essentially a massive pyramid scheme.
User avatar #243 - penguinsinc (01/30/2014) [-]
You just don't get. Or maybe you do, you kind of ranted for a big long time. And you may be hiding behind all of that but the point is, you don't get basic economics. You don't get how you've been put into a system that is meant to fail. You've never really logically taken a step back from the world and critically questioned it. You think you have but you haven't. Your getting a thrill out of "winning" another argument because you think it backs up your ideas. I'm not trying to insult you because you won and I'm mad about it. I'm telling you your bias is clouding you reasoning. Be open and stop trying to ramp up hate.

If you truly think you can fix a broken system by using that same system then by all means, go ahead. But I will be standing to the side watching you and people like you go through denial and anger. And you will want some one else to fix the problem instead of fixing it yourself. After all, that's what you've been trained to do.
#258 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
When are you gonna admit that you're just afraid of science? Here's a link to the scientific process: www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_scientific_method.shtml

You see the step where it says "do background research"? Good. Do that, then come back with an argument that's better than "I'm right and you're wrong". Here, you can start on this website, you might have heard of it: www.google.com

You say I fail at economics. Be specific. Cite a point. Propose a counterpoint or solution. I've given you multiple sources for historical economics that directly refute your arguments. Throw me a bone here.

You say that I've been put into a system that's meant to fail. In what way? Where has this been historically demonstrated? Give me some citations. Facts. Anything.

You say I haven't logically stepped back from the world and questioned it. In what way? I've been doing all the research in this argument, you've been sitting there with your keyboard in one hand and your dick in the other. You say my bias is clouding my vision- well give me a counter to my argument- it's that step in the scientific method where it says "test your hypothesis by doing an experiment". SHOW me that I'm biased- a picture is worth a thousand words. At this point I'm starting to think that you don't want to do the research simply because you're afraid that you'll find our that your bias has been leading you down a path that has damaged not only your life... but also your family's.

You say I'm trying to fix a broken system using that system. In what way? I've provided you sources on who might bail us out in an economic collapse... and you've given me nothing back but theory and conjecture. You say I want someone else to fix my problems, but I voted for the senators I want... have you? I fought for The U.S. Navy to EARN my healthcare... did you?

You have two things you can do: vote to bring the U.S. up to speed with the rest of the world, and vote for your senators.
#198 - I don't know what you think I'm wrong about but you never answ…  [+] (6 new replies) 01/30/2014 on advanced logic 0
User avatar #201 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
Yes, I care about national debt about as much as I care about any other debt. Countries declare bankruptcy all the time and it's NEVER a big deal- it's just apocalyptic weirdos that build bunkers because they think that magically means that fire will rain from the sky. There are people from Greece ON THIS SITE. In the middle of a grand economic collapse, they still have time to BROWSE FUNNYJUNK. It's not that big a deal.

Also, no. Free healthcare would not worsen our financial situation, because as I stated before- Britain had no money when it instated the National Health Service. You can't get much worse than "no money". What do you really give a shit about- the health and happiness of your family and your kids, or the national debt? You're really- at this point in your life- forcing yourself to choose. Choose wisely. Before you pick though, check the source I gave you above, because making sure our healthcare cost us way too fucking much didn't actually HELP America... AT ALL.
User avatar #218 - penguinsinc (01/30/2014) [-]
I saw your "source".
The EU saved Greece. But theirs no saving grace for the US. A nation the size of the US, if it were to default on its debts, would cause and economic apocalypse... but enough said. You know that eventually all debt is truly paid off. Debt is real. Its not just a number. And its gonna fuck us up one day. You can avoid it all you want. You can ignore reality but you can't ignore the consequences of it.

And I do give a shit about my family. I don't want to be a slave to the banking cartel anymore. You can if you want... Im out doe!
#227 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
> be a slave to the banking cartel

Which entails what, exactly? Being one of the richest nations on the planet? Eliminating absolute poverty, leaving only relative poverty? Being seemingly unable to lose a war?

> would cause an economic apocalypse

Good thing you provided sources... oh wait, you didn't! Bigger nations have defaulted on their debts. America has a massive surplus and we'd be fine for literally decades, AND privatized industry is already taking over peace talks, space exploration, world hunger, and deep-sea exploration (Verizon). We'd be fine.

> It's gonna fuck us up some day

Good thing this extremely vague fear mongering has you all riled up, because who else could put votes together on real, actual, tangible issues that have provided source material and historical documents? Oh yeah, anyone wanting healthcare reform.

What the fuck is your argument anyways? you don't want healthcare reform because having paid healthcare has never helped America and in fact led it deeper into debt, and you're too scared to change anything even though our habit patterns are so clearly entering us into more debt that you can watch it on an online debt counter?!

Obama has submitted a new budget proposal to the Senate every week since he entered office in 2008, and it keeps getting knocked back. If you want to make a difference, vote for new senators.

-catburglarpenis

P.S. Oh yeah, I totally forgot that we rebuilt several other countries after World War 2 with our massive economic surplus and those countries now have a massive surplus of their own that they could easily use to repay the favor any day that our country goes into default! Honestly, I have never in my life seen a human being that's wrong on THIS MANY LEVELS, but then again Hitler was before my time.

Source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C72ISMF_D0

All this doesnt matter because you'll continue to make your family suffer because of imaginary problems, instead of doing something about the real ones.
User avatar #270 - durkadurka (01/30/2014) [-]
The dollar is the world's reserve currency. If it goes down, everyone else goes down as well. Economic apocalypse isn't a bad description of what could happen.
But would that actually happen? I don't think so. we've become "too big to fail" in a way. Chances are we'll just see some sort of funky maneuvering to eliminate the problem or the world will switch reserve currencies and THEN let us fuck up with debt.

And I really hope you're not referring to the healthcare reform that was passed along party lines, using sketchy Senate regulatory procedure, without anyone reading it, and is essentially a massive pyramid scheme.
User avatar #243 - penguinsinc (01/30/2014) [-]
You just don't get. Or maybe you do, you kind of ranted for a big long time. And you may be hiding behind all of that but the point is, you don't get basic economics. You don't get how you've been put into a system that is meant to fail. You've never really logically taken a step back from the world and critically questioned it. You think you have but you haven't. Your getting a thrill out of "winning" another argument because you think it backs up your ideas. I'm not trying to insult you because you won and I'm mad about it. I'm telling you your bias is clouding you reasoning. Be open and stop trying to ramp up hate.

If you truly think you can fix a broken system by using that same system then by all means, go ahead. But I will be standing to the side watching you and people like you go through denial and anger. And you will want some one else to fix the problem instead of fixing it yourself. After all, that's what you've been trained to do.
#258 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
When are you gonna admit that you're just afraid of science? Here's a link to the scientific process: www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_scientific_method.shtml

You see the step where it says "do background research"? Good. Do that, then come back with an argument that's better than "I'm right and you're wrong". Here, you can start on this website, you might have heard of it: www.google.com

You say I fail at economics. Be specific. Cite a point. Propose a counterpoint or solution. I've given you multiple sources for historical economics that directly refute your arguments. Throw me a bone here.

You say that I've been put into a system that's meant to fail. In what way? Where has this been historically demonstrated? Give me some citations. Facts. Anything.

You say I haven't logically stepped back from the world and questioned it. In what way? I've been doing all the research in this argument, you've been sitting there with your keyboard in one hand and your dick in the other. You say my bias is clouding my vision- well give me a counter to my argument- it's that step in the scientific method where it says "test your hypothesis by doing an experiment". SHOW me that I'm biased- a picture is worth a thousand words. At this point I'm starting to think that you don't want to do the research simply because you're afraid that you'll find our that your bias has been leading you down a path that has damaged not only your life... but also your family's.

You say I'm trying to fix a broken system using that system. In what way? I've provided you sources on who might bail us out in an economic collapse... and you've given me nothing back but theory and conjecture. You say I want someone else to fix my problems, but I voted for the senators I want... have you? I fought for The U.S. Navy to EARN my healthcare... did you?

You have two things you can do: vote to bring the U.S. up to speed with the rest of the world, and vote for your senators.
#187 - It doesn't though. Other nations go into massive debt to pay f…  [+] (8 new replies) 01/30/2014 on advanced logic 0
User avatar #188 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
documentarystorm.com/sicko/ <----do you even check your sources? Britain threw together it's healthcare system after the devastation of the Second World War. It had no money whatsoever. It CAN be done, so long as we're willing to do it.
User avatar #198 - penguinsinc (01/30/2014) [-]
I don't know what you think I'm wrong about but you never answered my question. Do you care about the debt that we are eternally chained to? "Free" health care would kinda make that worse don't ya think?
User avatar #201 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
Yes, I care about national debt about as much as I care about any other debt. Countries declare bankruptcy all the time and it's NEVER a big deal- it's just apocalyptic weirdos that build bunkers because they think that magically means that fire will rain from the sky. There are people from Greece ON THIS SITE. In the middle of a grand economic collapse, they still have time to BROWSE FUNNYJUNK. It's not that big a deal.

Also, no. Free healthcare would not worsen our financial situation, because as I stated before- Britain had no money when it instated the National Health Service. You can't get much worse than "no money". What do you really give a shit about- the health and happiness of your family and your kids, or the national debt? You're really- at this point in your life- forcing yourself to choose. Choose wisely. Before you pick though, check the source I gave you above, because making sure our healthcare cost us way too fucking much didn't actually HELP America... AT ALL.
User avatar #218 - penguinsinc (01/30/2014) [-]
I saw your "source".
The EU saved Greece. But theirs no saving grace for the US. A nation the size of the US, if it were to default on its debts, would cause and economic apocalypse... but enough said. You know that eventually all debt is truly paid off. Debt is real. Its not just a number. And its gonna fuck us up one day. You can avoid it all you want. You can ignore reality but you can't ignore the consequences of it.

And I do give a shit about my family. I don't want to be a slave to the banking cartel anymore. You can if you want... Im out doe!
#227 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
> be a slave to the banking cartel

Which entails what, exactly? Being one of the richest nations on the planet? Eliminating absolute poverty, leaving only relative poverty? Being seemingly unable to lose a war?

> would cause an economic apocalypse

Good thing you provided sources... oh wait, you didn't! Bigger nations have defaulted on their debts. America has a massive surplus and we'd be fine for literally decades, AND privatized industry is already taking over peace talks, space exploration, world hunger, and deep-sea exploration (Verizon). We'd be fine.

> It's gonna fuck us up some day

Good thing this extremely vague fear mongering has you all riled up, because who else could put votes together on real, actual, tangible issues that have provided source material and historical documents? Oh yeah, anyone wanting healthcare reform.

What the fuck is your argument anyways? you don't want healthcare reform because having paid healthcare has never helped America and in fact led it deeper into debt, and you're too scared to change anything even though our habit patterns are so clearly entering us into more debt that you can watch it on an online debt counter?!

Obama has submitted a new budget proposal to the Senate every week since he entered office in 2008, and it keeps getting knocked back. If you want to make a difference, vote for new senators.

-catburglarpenis

P.S. Oh yeah, I totally forgot that we rebuilt several other countries after World War 2 with our massive economic surplus and those countries now have a massive surplus of their own that they could easily use to repay the favor any day that our country goes into default! Honestly, I have never in my life seen a human being that's wrong on THIS MANY LEVELS, but then again Hitler was before my time.

Source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C72ISMF_D0

All this doesnt matter because you'll continue to make your family suffer because of imaginary problems, instead of doing something about the real ones.
User avatar #270 - durkadurka (01/30/2014) [-]
The dollar is the world's reserve currency. If it goes down, everyone else goes down as well. Economic apocalypse isn't a bad description of what could happen.
But would that actually happen? I don't think so. we've become "too big to fail" in a way. Chances are we'll just see some sort of funky maneuvering to eliminate the problem or the world will switch reserve currencies and THEN let us fuck up with debt.

And I really hope you're not referring to the healthcare reform that was passed along party lines, using sketchy Senate regulatory procedure, without anyone reading it, and is essentially a massive pyramid scheme.
User avatar #243 - penguinsinc (01/30/2014) [-]
You just don't get. Or maybe you do, you kind of ranted for a big long time. And you may be hiding behind all of that but the point is, you don't get basic economics. You don't get how you've been put into a system that is meant to fail. You've never really logically taken a step back from the world and critically questioned it. You think you have but you haven't. Your getting a thrill out of "winning" another argument because you think it backs up your ideas. I'm not trying to insult you because you won and I'm mad about it. I'm telling you your bias is clouding you reasoning. Be open and stop trying to ramp up hate.

If you truly think you can fix a broken system by using that same system then by all means, go ahead. But I will be standing to the side watching you and people like you go through denial and anger. And you will want some one else to fix the problem instead of fixing it yourself. After all, that's what you've been trained to do.
#258 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
When are you gonna admit that you're just afraid of science? Here's a link to the scientific process: www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_scientific_method.shtml

You see the step where it says "do background research"? Good. Do that, then come back with an argument that's better than "I'm right and you're wrong". Here, you can start on this website, you might have heard of it: www.google.com

You say I fail at economics. Be specific. Cite a point. Propose a counterpoint or solution. I've given you multiple sources for historical economics that directly refute your arguments. Throw me a bone here.

You say that I've been put into a system that's meant to fail. In what way? Where has this been historically demonstrated? Give me some citations. Facts. Anything.

You say I haven't logically stepped back from the world and questioned it. In what way? I've been doing all the research in this argument, you've been sitting there with your keyboard in one hand and your dick in the other. You say my bias is clouding my vision- well give me a counter to my argument- it's that step in the scientific method where it says "test your hypothesis by doing an experiment". SHOW me that I'm biased- a picture is worth a thousand words. At this point I'm starting to think that you don't want to do the research simply because you're afraid that you'll find our that your bias has been leading you down a path that has damaged not only your life... but also your family's.

You say I'm trying to fix a broken system using that system. In what way? I've provided you sources on who might bail us out in an economic collapse... and you've given me nothing back but theory and conjecture. You say I want someone else to fix my problems, but I voted for the senators I want... have you? I fought for The U.S. Navy to EARN my healthcare... did you?

You have two things you can do: vote to bring the U.S. up to speed with the rest of the world, and vote for your senators.
#180 - Yes the problem is very complicated... the cost he didn't cove…  [+] (10 new replies) 01/30/2014 on advanced logic 0
User avatar #184 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
documentarystorm.com/sicko/

Since it works for every other country on planet Goddamned Earth... No. I don't see the fucking problem.
User avatar #187 - penguinsinc (01/30/2014) [-]
It doesn't though. Other nations go into massive debt to pay for things like medical care. The last thing America needs is more of that stuff. Do you not think that just printing trillions of IOUs isn't going to fuck us and our children up at some point?
User avatar #188 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
documentarystorm.com/sicko/ <----do you even check your sources? Britain threw together it's healthcare system after the devastation of the Second World War. It had no money whatsoever. It CAN be done, so long as we're willing to do it.
User avatar #198 - penguinsinc (01/30/2014) [-]
I don't know what you think I'm wrong about but you never answered my question. Do you care about the debt that we are eternally chained to? "Free" health care would kinda make that worse don't ya think?
User avatar #201 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
Yes, I care about national debt about as much as I care about any other debt. Countries declare bankruptcy all the time and it's NEVER a big deal- it's just apocalyptic weirdos that build bunkers because they think that magically means that fire will rain from the sky. There are people from Greece ON THIS SITE. In the middle of a grand economic collapse, they still have time to BROWSE FUNNYJUNK. It's not that big a deal.

Also, no. Free healthcare would not worsen our financial situation, because as I stated before- Britain had no money when it instated the National Health Service. You can't get much worse than "no money". What do you really give a shit about- the health and happiness of your family and your kids, or the national debt? You're really- at this point in your life- forcing yourself to choose. Choose wisely. Before you pick though, check the source I gave you above, because making sure our healthcare cost us way too fucking much didn't actually HELP America... AT ALL.
User avatar #218 - penguinsinc (01/30/2014) [-]
I saw your "source".
The EU saved Greece. But theirs no saving grace for the US. A nation the size of the US, if it were to default on its debts, would cause and economic apocalypse... but enough said. You know that eventually all debt is truly paid off. Debt is real. Its not just a number. And its gonna fuck us up one day. You can avoid it all you want. You can ignore reality but you can't ignore the consequences of it.

And I do give a shit about my family. I don't want to be a slave to the banking cartel anymore. You can if you want... Im out doe!
#227 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
> be a slave to the banking cartel

Which entails what, exactly? Being one of the richest nations on the planet? Eliminating absolute poverty, leaving only relative poverty? Being seemingly unable to lose a war?

> would cause an economic apocalypse

Good thing you provided sources... oh wait, you didn't! Bigger nations have defaulted on their debts. America has a massive surplus and we'd be fine for literally decades, AND privatized industry is already taking over peace talks, space exploration, world hunger, and deep-sea exploration (Verizon). We'd be fine.

> It's gonna fuck us up some day

Good thing this extremely vague fear mongering has you all riled up, because who else could put votes together on real, actual, tangible issues that have provided source material and historical documents? Oh yeah, anyone wanting healthcare reform.

What the fuck is your argument anyways? you don't want healthcare reform because having paid healthcare has never helped America and in fact led it deeper into debt, and you're too scared to change anything even though our habit patterns are so clearly entering us into more debt that you can watch it on an online debt counter?!

Obama has submitted a new budget proposal to the Senate every week since he entered office in 2008, and it keeps getting knocked back. If you want to make a difference, vote for new senators.

-catburglarpenis

P.S. Oh yeah, I totally forgot that we rebuilt several other countries after World War 2 with our massive economic surplus and those countries now have a massive surplus of their own that they could easily use to repay the favor any day that our country goes into default! Honestly, I have never in my life seen a human being that's wrong on THIS MANY LEVELS, but then again Hitler was before my time.

Source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C72ISMF_D0

All this doesnt matter because you'll continue to make your family suffer because of imaginary problems, instead of doing something about the real ones.
User avatar #270 - durkadurka (01/30/2014) [-]
The dollar is the world's reserve currency. If it goes down, everyone else goes down as well. Economic apocalypse isn't a bad description of what could happen.
But would that actually happen? I don't think so. we've become "too big to fail" in a way. Chances are we'll just see some sort of funky maneuvering to eliminate the problem or the world will switch reserve currencies and THEN let us fuck up with debt.

And I really hope you're not referring to the healthcare reform that was passed along party lines, using sketchy Senate regulatory procedure, without anyone reading it, and is essentially a massive pyramid scheme.
User avatar #243 - penguinsinc (01/30/2014) [-]
You just don't get. Or maybe you do, you kind of ranted for a big long time. And you may be hiding behind all of that but the point is, you don't get basic economics. You don't get how you've been put into a system that is meant to fail. You've never really logically taken a step back from the world and critically questioned it. You think you have but you haven't. Your getting a thrill out of "winning" another argument because you think it backs up your ideas. I'm not trying to insult you because you won and I'm mad about it. I'm telling you your bias is clouding you reasoning. Be open and stop trying to ramp up hate.

If you truly think you can fix a broken system by using that same system then by all means, go ahead. But I will be standing to the side watching you and people like you go through denial and anger. And you will want some one else to fix the problem instead of fixing it yourself. After all, that's what you've been trained to do.
#258 - catburglarpenis (01/30/2014) [-]
When are you gonna admit that you're just afraid of science? Here's a link to the scientific process: www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_scientific_method.shtml

You see the step where it says "do background research"? Good. Do that, then come back with an argument that's better than "I'm right and you're wrong". Here, you can start on this website, you might have heard of it: www.google.com

You say I fail at economics. Be specific. Cite a point. Propose a counterpoint or solution. I've given you multiple sources for historical economics that directly refute your arguments. Throw me a bone here.

You say that I've been put into a system that's meant to fail. In what way? Where has this been historically demonstrated? Give me some citations. Facts. Anything.

You say I haven't logically stepped back from the world and questioned it. In what way? I've been doing all the research in this argument, you've been sitting there with your keyboard in one hand and your dick in the other. You say my bias is clouding my vision- well give me a counter to my argument- it's that step in the scientific method where it says "test your hypothesis by doing an experiment". SHOW me that I'm biased- a picture is worth a thousand words. At this point I'm starting to think that you don't want to do the research simply because you're afraid that you'll find our that your bias has been leading you down a path that has damaged not only your life... but also your family's.

You say I'm trying to fix a broken system using that system. In what way? I've provided you sources on who might bail us out in an economic collapse... and you've given me nothing back but theory and conjecture. You say I want someone else to fix my problems, but I voted for the senators I want... have you? I fought for The U.S. Navy to EARN my healthcare... did you?

You have two things you can do: vote to bring the U.S. up to speed with the rest of the world, and vote for your senators.
#161 - You pay more taxes if you make healthcare public. Theirs no su… 01/30/2014 on advanced logic +1
#105 - I don't know you so you may not be dumb but, do us logic peopl… 01/30/2014 on advanced logic 0
[ 68 Total ]

user's channels

Join Subscribe gifbin
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 550 / Total items point value: 650

Comments(0):

 

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
Anonymous commenting is allowed
No comments!
 Friends (0)