|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #7172 on ContentLevel 216 Comments: Comedic Genius
OfflineSend mail to noahz Block noahz Invite noahz to be your friend flag avatar
latest user's comments
|#183 - FUN-yes FACT-no||03/05/2014 on WTF Fun Facts Comp Vol. 4...||0|
|#84 - This would be even better yes i did make an animation jus… [+] (4 new replies)||02/09/2014 on Hats off||+92|
|#72 - what if he had it land on his head, that would have been reall…||02/09/2014 on Hats off||+3|
|#296 - Kim Kardashian is Paris Hilton's maid? [+] (1 new reply)||02/05/2014 on Cringe Compilation Part 12||0|
|#178 - its easy to create an impossible maze, just make only an entrance||01/21/2014 on cray||0|
|#122 - funnyjunk was created in 2001, why is the first picture from 2006? [+] (1 new reply)||01/13/2014 on fj||+1|
|#97 - That ended differently than I expected, last time an article s… [+] (1 new reply)||12/18/2013 on Thanks Obama 4||+1|
|#1788 - secret zombie battle||12/02/2013 on Mine's Maximum Thong Assault||0|
|#209 - melanistic rayquaza (shiny rayquaza)||09/13/2013 on Melanistic animals||+4|
|#104 - two krillin posts in a row||07/07/2013 on Krillin||+1|
|#44 - the first guy is edward snowden||07/04/2013 on Ninja Office||0|
|#135 - australia is up-side-down||06/30/2013 on SWAT Team in Australia||+2|
|#125 - you mean explain it, sure why not [+] (1 new reply)||06/30/2013 on SWAT Team in Australia||0|
|#119 - yeah i figured this joke would go over some peoples heads, or under... [+] (4 new replies)||06/30/2013 on SWAT Team in Australia||+3|
|#81 - So today I borrowed someone else's post (jk i dont really …||06/30/2013 on moms laptop||0|
|#110 - fixed it [+] (11 new replies)||06/30/2013 on SWAT Team in Australia||+75|
#225 - anonymous (06/30/2013) [-]
I don't get it
|#472 - what the guy below said||06/20/2013 on Xbox Partially Fixed?||-1|
|#471 - Comment deleted||06/20/2013 on Xbox Partially Fixed?||0|
|#454 - unless they include a $100 price drop they're still ***… [+] (16 new replies)||06/20/2013 on Xbox Partially Fixed?||+3|
#474 - trevcars (06/20/2013) [-]
Yeah sure, if the consumers would have been okay with it they obviously would have stuck with it. But the thing is, the fans hated it and made it very clear they hated it. so Microsoft, not wanting to lose money (obviously), fixed their dumb ideas. I see nothing wrong with fixing a mistake. And to anyone who says "It's all about the money..money hungry bastards"... why else would they even make and sell things if it wasn't about the money. and if I was making say 5 million dollars a year but knew i could make 10, I'm gonna do what I can to make 10. Not trying to really argue because it's very hard to change someone's opinion, just trying to understand why everyone still hates on Microsoft even though they fixed their mistake. But to keep this civil, I will thumb you up.
#492 - anonymous (06/20/2013) [-]
>You have more money than me? You greedy piece of shit!
>You have less money than me? You poor lazy piece of shit!
Are you seriously calling them greedy for not wanting to lose a shitload of money? Are you fucking retarded? Maybe that's why you're poor.
#477 - schneidend (06/20/2013) [-]
Okay, hyperbolic analogy, but let's say you killed a dude. You happen to just get an extremely long prison sentence with the possibility of parole instead of the death penalty. Even when you have served your time and paid your debt to society, and proceed to be a model citizen, you still killed a dude, and that stigma will remain in people's minds.
#485 - trevcars (06/20/2013) [-]
Well murder is a pretty extreme example. microsoft proposed an idea beforehand, realized it wasn't going to work so didn't go through with it. Now if you want to compare it to murder then I mean I'm not even going to go that way with it. I just think it's possible to forgive someone for proposing an idea but listening to their people before actually going ahead with it. I won't change my opinion just like you won't change yours. agree to disagree kind of thing. At least we can both agree that gaming is awesome no matter what system you prefer. I hope.
#489 - schneidend (06/20/2013) [-]
Like I said, it was a hyperbolic analogy. I said that. I opened with it. It was the first thing you would have read. Anyway, I don't even particularly care, as I never intended to get an Xbox One to begin with. I'm just explaining to you the very simple reasoning why people are not yet lining up to suck the XBone. It's not difficult. Microsoft proposed what is possibly the most moronic set of consumer restrictions ever in an attempt to appease publishers that in no way benefited the consumer. You'd have to be a totally naive jackass to completely forget what they tried to do.
#500 - trevcars (06/20/2013) [-]
Yeah i know you said that. which makes it even more confusing why you said it at all. You knew it was an extreme exaggeration but still thought it would make sense to say it. Anyway, this site is full of sony fans so i don't expect any positive xbox opinion to be well received, but you really like to call us names for not wanting a ps4 don't you? I mean there's nothing l Microsoft could do to change your opinion on them all because they made a mistake (Which they didnt even make). I guess we will have to wait and see who makes more money. because in the end, that's all that matters.
#511 - schneidend (06/20/2013) [-]
1) Still a valid analogy, even if it is hyperbole. It was what I thought of at the time.
2) I'm not calling anybody any names, and I don't care what your opinion is on which console. I'm not saying you shouldn't buy an Xbox, only that you should not consider Microsoft to have completely redeemed themselves. They tried to fuck you over, but they fixed it, so buy an Xbox, but don't act like they never tried to fuck you over.
#524 - trevcars (06/20/2013) [-]
1)comparing Murder to buying an Xbox is not a valid argument.
2) Sorry being the naive jackass i am, i thought calling someone that was considered name calling. And I didn't say microsoft redeemed themselves. they just fixed a mistake waiting to happen, which can go a long way.
"Xbox wants to fuck us over, fuck them!"
(xbox decided to not fuck with us)
"Xbox fixed their mistakes but fuck them because they considered it in the first place"
wtf? Anyway, I'm going offline now so enjoy the last word. and have a good day, no bad blood here.
#535 - schneidend (06/20/2013) [-]
1) It wasn't a comparison, it was an analogy, to explain that actions have consequences that outlast the action. A comparison would be "Microsoft's DRM is like murder." The important bit about what I said was that the stigma would stick with them. So, forget the murder, because you're taking away the completely wrong information from my analogy.
2) I didn't say "trevcars is a naive jackass," did I? I said "you'd have to be a totally naive jackass to completely forget what they tried to do." If you buy an Xbox One, buy it while keeping in mind that Microsoft was trying to turn your console into Steam without promising any of the actual consumer benefits of Steam, so you should be wary of that. If that was what you were planning to do anyway, then congratulations because what I said doesn't apply to you and you can ignore the "naive jackass" bit because of its lack of relevance to you.
3) Yeah, they fixed their mistake, but that should not immediately wash away the stain, especially since now it's just another console. They took away bad and added nothing new or good to put it ahead. -2 + 2 = 0. All I'm saying is to keep that in mind if you're buying an Xbox. If you weren't being so defensive, I wouldn't have to explain myself repeatedly.
#634 - trevcars (06/20/2013) [-]
Sorry but I have to say this...you are the one who started getting pissy. I was pretty much calm and cool until you said "Like I said, it was a hyperbolic analogy. I said that. I opened with it. It was the first thing you would have read." Obviously there was some sort of tension in the way you wrote that, whether you want to admit it or not. And yes SOME actions, like murder, have consequences that last forever. A company saying one thing, getting hate for it, and then changing their minds shouldn't be an action that follows them for the rest of the company's life. Look, I'm not here to have these negative comments back and forth. I was completely friendly until you started getting a little annoyed. I understand where you're coming from here, we just have different opinions.
#635 - schneidend (06/20/2013) [-]
People have short memories. This whole debacle will probably be completely forgotten in five years. That's WHY I think it's important to be wary. Microsoft obviously doesn't deserve hatred forever, and I never said they should, but wounds don't heal overnight. Trust was breached, and that should be kept in mind for the time being.
|#57 - good video||06/20/2013 on Lucky Bastard||0|
|#12 - from a demitri martin joke||06/17/2013 on Birthday||+1|
|#151 - and the best||05/23/2013 on Oh my...||+2|
|#147 - what my dog has as a treat [+] (1 new reply)||05/23/2013 on Oh my...||+3|
|#146 - its so cucute||05/23/2013 on Oh my...||+5|
|#167 - there's a lot of religions that start with the letter J and en… [+] (1 new reply)||04/30/2013 on Can you guess the word??||0|