Rank #1186 on ContentLevel 256 Comments: Contaminated Win
OnlineSend mail to niimajneb Block niimajneb Invite niimajneb to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||4/21/2011|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Highest Content Rank:||#786|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#1442|
|Content Thumbs:||5146 total, 5602 , 456|
|Comment Thumbs:||7069 total, 7816 , 747|
|Content Level Progress:|| 58% (58/100) |
Level 138 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 139 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
|Comment Level Progress:|| 46% (46/100) |
Level 256 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 257 Comments: Contaminated Win
|Times Content Favorited:||476 times|
|Total Comments Made:||4110|
Thighcupcake is my bae.
- Views: 62405Is the t silent?
1995 161 Total: +1834
- Views: 26505Wanna Play?
886 29 Total: +857
- Views: 27069PhD in Sass
623 38 Total: +585
- Views: 23107Corneto Trilogy Wallpapers
562 40 Total: +522
- Views: 16695The Greatest Question of Our Time
182 39 Total: +143
- Views: 5754kljasd
108 12 Total: +96
- Views: 6910Check the Description
157 13 Total: +144
- Views: 2820Description
33 4 Total: +29
- Views: 1914Check the Description
18 3 Total: +15
- Views: 2186Check the Description
16 6 Total: +10
- Views: 989Check the Description
9 8 Total: +1
- Views: 924Check the Description
4 8 Total: -4
latest user's comments
|#643940 - do you know any good places to sketch those moves in X?||13 minutes ago on Pokemon||0|
|#643936 - are they the same person? [+] (1 new reply)||1 hour ago on Pokemon||0|
|#643913 - Alrighty, I've won the Kalos League suck it ash and I'… [+] (6 new replies)||19 hours ago on Pokemon||0|
#643927 - alicorn (2 hours ago) [-]
this is how i do it
got myself an army of synchronize pokemon in every useful nature(adamant, timid, modest etc) stick one in your first slot and every wild pokemon you find will have the same nature your pokemon does. saves you tons of time
then just breed your timid pet to a 6iv ditto, give her the everstone and ditto the destiny knot, hatch the egg and if it has better iv's than the petilil you started with take the old one out and put the new one back in with your everstone, rinse repeat
#643919 - aceshot (12 hours ago) [-]
I already tried explaining it to you yesterday. There is no simpler way to put it.
1. You either have to start off by breeding the petilil with a timid ditto holding an everstone, or a timid male of the grass egg group, holding an everstone.
2. The result you are looking for from the offspring is a timid, female, chlorophyll petilil.
3. Once you have that you need to start breeding for IV's. Since petilil is only female that would require you to find the highest IV male of the grass egg group or the highest IV ditto you can find. Then you breed, check the offspring and replace the petilil everytime you get one that has higher IV's. During this process the petilil should always be holding an everstone and the other pokemon a destiny knot.
4. Unfortunately because you cannot replace the male/ditto, the IV's on one of the pokemon will be infinitely stagnant and you will have a very low chance of getting even 5 IV's.
#643915 - anon (16 hours ago) [-]
yeah, that's not going to happen m8..
also, breeding for perfect I.v's is just a wasteful time sink if competitive play isn'the your bag tbh
#643916 - anon (16 hours ago) [-]
|#643912 - oh nice, thanks||20 hours ago on Pokemon||+1|
|#643909 - Why would Soak help? [+] (2 new replies)||20 hours ago on Pokemon||+1|
|#643906 - what's a good pokemon for catching other pokemon? As in sleep/… [+] (7 new replies)||21 hours ago on Pokemon||0|
|#643901 - rip||08/24/2016 on Pokemon||0|
|#643896 - Thanks a bunch my dude!||08/24/2016 on Pokemon||0|
|#643894 - I'm back||08/24/2016 on Pokemon||0|
|#643890 - can i find a starecar here? [+] (5 new replies)||08/24/2016 on Pokemon||0|