Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

nightmaren    

Rank #4733 on Comments
nightmaren Avatar Level 325 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Online
Send mail to nightmaren Block nightmaren Invite nightmaren to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Consoles Owned: Xbox 360, DSi, PS2, Wii, Laptop
Video Games Played: Skyrim, Halo Reach, Pokemon Ruby,
X-box Gamertag: NiGHTMARREN
Date Signed Up:12/25/2010
Last Login:7/22/2014
Location:Ontario
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#4733
Highest Content Rank:#7562
Highest Comment Rank:#395
Content Thumbs: 727 total,  1081 ,  354
Comment Thumbs: 25545 total,  31835 ,  6290
Content Level Progress: 70% (7/10)
Level 72 Content: FJ Cultist → Level 73 Content: FJ Cultist
Comment Level Progress: 12.8% (128/1000)
Level 325 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 326 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Subscribers:5
Content Views:52680
Times Content Favorited:105 times
Total Comments Made:7905
FJ Points:2767

latest user's comments

#68819 - Actually they're good for four. Cooking, cleaning, … 06/13/2013 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#7 - Since when is batman an anti hero?  [+] (3 new replies) 06/12/2013 on One Piece Rises 0
#14 - RageGuyyourmom (06/12/2013) [-]
Superman is considered the Ideal hero. Batman doesnt give a shit for the law, but fights for justice ergo anti-hero.
User avatar #35 - IamSofaKingdom (06/13/2013) [-]
He actually sin't an anti hero because he has rules like not harming innocents. The Punisher and Deadpool are anti-heroes.
User avatar #9 - RandomAnonGuy (06/12/2013) [-]
He breaks laws and nobody really likes him, does that qualify?
#341 - Yes, that is what the common name for that species of seahorse… 06/12/2013 on Fairy? 0
#338 - Of the 5 Fairy type pokemon we know of, 2 of them are pink, so…  [+] (2 new replies) 06/12/2013 on Fairy? 0
User avatar #340 - saturated (06/12/2013) [-]
sea dragon
#341 - nightmaren (06/12/2013) [-]
Yes, that is what the common name for that species of seahorse is.
If some scientists discovered a new species of Rabbit, and they decided to call it something like a "Bush Dragon" would that make it reasonable to say that dragons look like rabbits? Of course not.

Dragons don't actually exist, their appearance varies from myth to myth, culture to culture. Same goes for fairies. If you're going to let Latias and Kingdra pass as dragon types, despite not looking like dragons, you have to let Jigglypuff pass as a fairy as well.
#334 - 1. Kingdra does not look like a dragon. Neither does Latios/La…  [+] (4 new replies) 06/12/2013 on Fairy? 0
User avatar #337 - saturated (06/12/2013) [-]
classifying a fairy type with the majority of the pokemon being pink is a little homophobic

google sea dragon - looks exactly like kingdra

latios/latias are legendary so they're a little fucked up to begin with
#338 - nightmaren (06/12/2013) [-]
Of the 5 Fairy type pokemon we know of, 2 of them are pink, so I don't know what you're on about. Also, Gamefreak is not obligated to take the word 'fairy' as a term for gay people when considering how they classify their pokemon.
Sea dragon =/= Actual Dragon
User avatar #340 - saturated (06/12/2013) [-]
sea dragon
#341 - nightmaren (06/12/2013) [-]
Yes, that is what the common name for that species of seahorse is.
If some scientists discovered a new species of Rabbit, and they decided to call it something like a "Bush Dragon" would that make it reasonable to say that dragons look like rabbits? Of course not.

Dragons don't actually exist, their appearance varies from myth to myth, culture to culture. Same goes for fairies. If you're going to let Latias and Kingdra pass as dragon types, despite not looking like dragons, you have to let Jigglypuff pass as a fairy as well.
#309 - "i know dragon isnt elemental but thats okay bcuz dragons…  [+] (6 new replies) 06/12/2013 on Fairy? +5
User avatar #324 - saturated (06/12/2013) [-]
at least dragon type pokemon look like dragons instead of every pink pokemon classified as fairy because it's fucking pink
User avatar #334 - nightmaren (06/12/2013) [-]
1. Kingdra does not look like a dragon. Neither does Latios/Latias
2. I doubt they'd make enough pokemon that look like fairies/pixies/whatever to justify giving them it's own type. They can do that with dragons because you can make a shitload of different dragon designs, which would be substantially different from one another, and have them look cool, and also like pokemon. You could make a shitload of fairy designs, but there'd be a shitload of flaws in that. They'd just change the skin tone, dress, and shape of the wings, probably. And if they were to do that, that wouldn't be like pokemon at all.

TLDR; you wouldn't be able to make a fairy type, if the grounds on which a pokemon is decided whether to be fairy type or not is on whether or not they look like pixies.

Apparently Gamefreak is making a huge mistake by trying to be actually original.
User avatar #337 - saturated (06/12/2013) [-]
classifying a fairy type with the majority of the pokemon being pink is a little homophobic

google sea dragon - looks exactly like kingdra

latios/latias are legendary so they're a little fucked up to begin with
#338 - nightmaren (06/12/2013) [-]
Of the 5 Fairy type pokemon we know of, 2 of them are pink, so I don't know what you're on about. Also, Gamefreak is not obligated to take the word 'fairy' as a term for gay people when considering how they classify their pokemon.
Sea dragon =/= Actual Dragon
User avatar #340 - saturated (06/12/2013) [-]
sea dragon
#341 - nightmaren (06/12/2013) [-]
Yes, that is what the common name for that species of seahorse is.
If some scientists discovered a new species of Rabbit, and they decided to call it something like a "Bush Dragon" would that make it reasonable to say that dragons look like rabbits? Of course not.

Dragons don't actually exist, their appearance varies from myth to myth, culture to culture. Same goes for fairies. If you're going to let Latias and Kingdra pass as dragon types, despite not looking like dragons, you have to let Jigglypuff pass as a fairy as well.
#69 - lel. 06/12/2013 on Portal, why? -1
#142 - ITT: elitism 06/12/2013 on Will Ferrell Says 0
#68089 - **** you ****** go kill urself 06/11/2013 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#68088 - I hate how nobody worships the green ranger as much as I do. 06/11/2013 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#61 - I'm allergic  [+] (1 new reply) 06/11/2013 on Auto Frustration +3
User avatar #62 - smasselski (06/11/2013) [-]
thats all i was thinking about ahahahahhahahahahha
#61 - The ******* thing isn't even cooked, either. 06/10/2013 on Made me cringe +4
#78217 - Also, what's the name of that meme of the mom? Where's she's l…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/10/2013 on Advice - love advice,... 0
User avatar #78221 - aclopolipise (06/10/2013) [-]
"Suburban mother", "Suburban mom" and "Authoritarian Suburban Mom" are among the names I've seen it called by, but I'm sure it goes by others. Try searching for those on meme generator or KYM or something, just to make sure it's the right one.
#78216 - That'll be useful, thanks. 06/10/2013 on Advice - love advice,... 0
#78214 - Yeah, sure.  [+] (2 new replies) 06/10/2013 on Advice - love advice,... 0
#78215 - nigalthornberry has deleted their comment.
User avatar #78216 - nightmaren (06/10/2013) [-]
That'll be useful, thanks.
#20 - Yeah, that's what the warp in the west is all about. I haven't… 06/10/2013 on Something interesting I found 0
#78209 - I'm doing a presentation for psychology. It's a power point on…  [+] (5 new replies) 06/10/2013 on Advice - love advice,... 0
User avatar #78223 - akamrhood (06/10/2013) [-]
There is also a study out there for video games influence on kids that says that it significantly improves our decision making time. Something that would usually take people 5min to make a decision on, people that regularly play video games make that decision in a matter of seconds. It all improves our reaction times. But it also shows that the more violent video games we play causes the area in our brian that expreses sympothy and emotions becomes somewhat less active. I dont have the link i just stumbled upon it from i believe foxnews
#78213 - nigalthornberry has deleted their comment.
User avatar #78214 - nightmaren (06/10/2013) [-]
Yeah, sure.
#78215 - nigalthornberry has deleted their comment.
User avatar #78216 - nightmaren (06/10/2013) [-]
That'll be useful, thanks.
#29 - They were all funny except for the ones with hitler. 06/09/2013 on When boys 0
#67645 - There is no 2000 years worth of research in the bible. The bib… 06/09/2013 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#67628 - > "I don't see any credentials for darwin other than w…  [+] (3 new replies) 06/09/2013 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#67631 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
A book filled with 20+ years of research is more reliable than a book with over 2000 years of research? Yep. Makes sense.

And anyway, a lot of the history isn't trying to 'provide evidence to a religion' it's providing evidence to things that happened.
User avatar #67672 - RandomAnonGuy (06/09/2013) [-]
This fuckin' guy...
#67645 - nightmaren (06/09/2013) [-]
There is no 2000 years worth of research in the bible. The bible isn't updated regularly with new shit. It gets translated every so often, but it's not getting new books and testaments every couple years.
Even if it was, there is no 'research' involved.
Writing stories, poems, rules etc; =/= Research
Studying natural cases of biology and comparing them to others, an forming hypothesises and theories, and then attempting to prove or disprove them = Research

And let's say that the former was counted as research, and there was hundreds of years worth of 'research' in the bible, that still doesn't make it more reliable. We know for a fact that Charles Darwin wrote the Theory of Natural Selection. His life is thoroughly documented. We know where he was born, who his parents where, who his parents' parents were, and who his kids and grandkids were. We know where he went to school. We know what he liked to do as a kid. We know where he went when he departed with the S.S Beagle. We know who his friends were, and where he lived. We know of his writings, and the things he said outside of one solitary book.
The above can't be said 100% for all of the people who wrote the bible, which makes Charles Darwin's writings more reliable then whatever's in the bible, even if the bible was filled with 'research'

#67611 - No, I actually didn't know. I still don't see any credentials.  [+] (15 new replies) 06/09/2013 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#67612 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
I don't see any credentials for Darwin other than you saying he studied for over 20 years.
The Bible was written over a much longer period than that and the people studied for a lot longer than that. Credentials? King Solomon... renowned for being the wisest king in history. I think that's credentials enough for writing Proverbs.
As for the history books, you don't really need credentials other than being there, which these people were.
The poetry books? King David played the harp. That qualifies.
The prophecy books were written by... well, prophets.
#67628 - nightmaren (06/09/2013) [-]
> "I don't see any credentials for darwin other than what you told me about him in one sentence"
Good god, man.

> "you don't need credentials when it comes to history if you were there"
History is written by the victors. I know that doesn't apply that much here, because we're not talking about a war, but the people who would be committed enough to write a big ass book about a specific series of events, which would supposedly provide evidence to a specific religion, would be the same kind of people who believe in that religion, and therefore want to be right, and want others to believe, therefore not that reliable.

I'm not here to debate religion, but I'm pretty sure that writing a book filled with 20+ years of research, study, and scientific facts is more reliable than Kings, prophets and bystanders, which the bible was supposedly written by.
#67631 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
A book filled with 20+ years of research is more reliable than a book with over 2000 years of research? Yep. Makes sense.

And anyway, a lot of the history isn't trying to 'provide evidence to a religion' it's providing evidence to things that happened.
User avatar #67672 - RandomAnonGuy (06/09/2013) [-]
This fuckin' guy...
#67645 - nightmaren (06/09/2013) [-]
There is no 2000 years worth of research in the bible. The bible isn't updated regularly with new shit. It gets translated every so often, but it's not getting new books and testaments every couple years.
Even if it was, there is no 'research' involved.
Writing stories, poems, rules etc; =/= Research
Studying natural cases of biology and comparing them to others, an forming hypothesises and theories, and then attempting to prove or disprove them = Research

And let's say that the former was counted as research, and there was hundreds of years worth of 'research' in the bible, that still doesn't make it more reliable. We know for a fact that Charles Darwin wrote the Theory of Natural Selection. His life is thoroughly documented. We know where he was born, who his parents where, who his parents' parents were, and who his kids and grandkids were. We know where he went to school. We know what he liked to do as a kid. We know where he went when he departed with the S.S Beagle. We know who his friends were, and where he lived. We know of his writings, and the things he said outside of one solitary book.
The above can't be said 100% for all of the people who wrote the bible, which makes Charles Darwin's writings more reliable then whatever's in the bible, even if the bible was filled with 'research'

#67613 - devout feminist (06/09/2013) [-]
Why won't the accept my writings to be included in the next edition of the Bible? I swore to them that God spoke to me, and that I was actually visited by the angel Gabriel in the form of a mountain goat whilst hiking, but they never get back to me.
#67615 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
How about Revelation 22? It says in there if you add to the Bible you shall have the plagues added to you and if you take away from the Bible then you shall have your name taken from the Book of Life.
Plus you're just being a douche.
#67616 - devout feminist (06/09/2013) [-]
But I've all the credentials of a prophet!
#67617 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
I highly doubt that.
#67630 - devout feminist (06/09/2013) [-]
You just proved yourself wrong.
congrats.
#67634 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
I didn't prove myself wrong at all, actually.
#67619 - devout feminist (06/09/2013) [-]
>God spoke to me
check
>visited by an archangel
check

I'm even overqualified compared to other, lesser prophets.
#67624 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
Or how about no. You haven't been trained as a prophet from a very early age. You never went to priest training. I highly doubt you're a Levite or an Israeli Jew. You quite obviously know nothing of the Bible.
You are underqualified, even compared to a duck.
#67635 - devout feminist (06/09/2013) [-]
Abraham never had training. Jesus never had training. Mohammed never had training.

The stories from the prophets in any holy book are just the ramblings of a dude claiming to speak to God. The only difference between them and I is that my ramblings are rightfully cast aside as crazy/delusional.
#67668 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
Please, stop trying.
#67607 - I know you can, but what facts are being ignored from the peop…  [+] (17 new replies) 06/09/2013 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#67609 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
You're doing it again. "like prophets or some shit".
The people who wrote the Bible? Let's see. Some of the most influential men in ancient history wrote the Bible. Two of the Greatest Kings the world has seen wrote several books in the Bible. There were prophets, priests, kings, fishermen, doctors, carpenters, landlords, everyday normal men.
Not just 'prophets or some shit'.
We aren't ignoring any facts there.
User avatar #67611 - nightmaren (06/09/2013) [-]
No, I actually didn't know. I still don't see any credentials.
#67612 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
I don't see any credentials for Darwin other than you saying he studied for over 20 years.
The Bible was written over a much longer period than that and the people studied for a lot longer than that. Credentials? King Solomon... renowned for being the wisest king in history. I think that's credentials enough for writing Proverbs.
As for the history books, you don't really need credentials other than being there, which these people were.
The poetry books? King David played the harp. That qualifies.
The prophecy books were written by... well, prophets.
#67628 - nightmaren (06/09/2013) [-]
> "I don't see any credentials for darwin other than what you told me about him in one sentence"
Good god, man.

> "you don't need credentials when it comes to history if you were there"
History is written by the victors. I know that doesn't apply that much here, because we're not talking about a war, but the people who would be committed enough to write a big ass book about a specific series of events, which would supposedly provide evidence to a specific religion, would be the same kind of people who believe in that religion, and therefore want to be right, and want others to believe, therefore not that reliable.

I'm not here to debate religion, but I'm pretty sure that writing a book filled with 20+ years of research, study, and scientific facts is more reliable than Kings, prophets and bystanders, which the bible was supposedly written by.
#67631 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
A book filled with 20+ years of research is more reliable than a book with over 2000 years of research? Yep. Makes sense.

And anyway, a lot of the history isn't trying to 'provide evidence to a religion' it's providing evidence to things that happened.
User avatar #67672 - RandomAnonGuy (06/09/2013) [-]
This fuckin' guy...
#67645 - nightmaren (06/09/2013) [-]
There is no 2000 years worth of research in the bible. The bible isn't updated regularly with new shit. It gets translated every so often, but it's not getting new books and testaments every couple years.
Even if it was, there is no 'research' involved.
Writing stories, poems, rules etc; =/= Research
Studying natural cases of biology and comparing them to others, an forming hypothesises and theories, and then attempting to prove or disprove them = Research

And let's say that the former was counted as research, and there was hundreds of years worth of 'research' in the bible, that still doesn't make it more reliable. We know for a fact that Charles Darwin wrote the Theory of Natural Selection. His life is thoroughly documented. We know where he was born, who his parents where, who his parents' parents were, and who his kids and grandkids were. We know where he went to school. We know what he liked to do as a kid. We know where he went when he departed with the S.S Beagle. We know who his friends were, and where he lived. We know of his writings, and the things he said outside of one solitary book.
The above can't be said 100% for all of the people who wrote the bible, which makes Charles Darwin's writings more reliable then whatever's in the bible, even if the bible was filled with 'research'

#67613 - devout feminist (06/09/2013) [-]
Why won't the accept my writings to be included in the next edition of the Bible? I swore to them that God spoke to me, and that I was actually visited by the angel Gabriel in the form of a mountain goat whilst hiking, but they never get back to me.
#67615 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
How about Revelation 22? It says in there if you add to the Bible you shall have the plagues added to you and if you take away from the Bible then you shall have your name taken from the Book of Life.
Plus you're just being a douche.
#67616 - devout feminist (06/09/2013) [-]
But I've all the credentials of a prophet!
#67617 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
I highly doubt that.
#67630 - devout feminist (06/09/2013) [-]
You just proved yourself wrong.
congrats.
#67634 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
I didn't prove myself wrong at all, actually.
#67619 - devout feminist (06/09/2013) [-]
>God spoke to me
check
>visited by an archangel
check

I'm even overqualified compared to other, lesser prophets.
#67624 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
Or how about no. You haven't been trained as a prophet from a very early age. You never went to priest training. I highly doubt you're a Levite or an Israeli Jew. You quite obviously know nothing of the Bible.
You are underqualified, even compared to a duck.
#67635 - devout feminist (06/09/2013) [-]
Abraham never had training. Jesus never had training. Mohammed never had training.

The stories from the prophets in any holy book are just the ramblings of a dude claiming to speak to God. The only difference between them and I is that my ramblings are rightfully cast aside as crazy/delusional.
#67668 - deathmetalwarlord (06/09/2013) [-]
Please, stop trying.
#67600 - I know she did. What I'm saying is, when you exclusively rip o… 06/09/2013 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#67598 - I hate when people think they're clever as **** b…  [+] (5 new replies) 06/09/2013 on Hating - file complaints,... +5
#67602 - devout feminist (06/09/2013) [-]
My suspension of disbelief dies whenever big hard throbbing cock is involved.
#67608 - devout feminist (06/09/2013) [-]
vampire cock*
User avatar #67599 - thirteenthdoctor (06/09/2013) [-]
While it is annoying, it's going on the premise that vampires do exist. Stephanie wrote out that the vampires have no blood flow, and then said that Eddy could get a hard-on. She contradicted herself.
User avatar #67603 - ferrettamer (06/09/2013) [-]
Maybe it wasn't hard. Maybe he just shoved it in there limp
User avatar #67600 - nightmaren (06/09/2013) [-]
I know she did. What I'm saying is, when you exclusively rip on it because the vampires get boners it makes you sound like a fucking retard, because if something doesn't have blood flow, it can't live. It can't move, or do anything. If you're going to accept that a vampire lives without blood flow, and allow it to walk around and do shit, then you have to allow it to get boners too.
#29 - what 06/09/2013 on maxxilevi's profile 0
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 725 / Total items point value: 825

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
Anonymous commenting is allowed
User avatar #115 - nightmaren ONLINE (07/19/2014) [-]
rokkarokkaali thecentenniallibary.webs.com/

Updated. Added Volume II of the Varen Galus biography, and edited the first one a bit. I added a new story called "Ney's Hunting Trip", which touches on the Bommeii/Ganava relationship from the perspective of a Bommeii hunter.
The Plateus Riccaro section is still outdated, and both of the pages in his section still need to be updated.
#97 - devout feminist (04/18/2014) [-]
Hello
#99 to #98 - devout feminist (04/18/2014) [-]
Me? I'd never.
#102 to #100 - devout feminist (04/18/2014) [-]
Do you actually have the catfish phobia? If not, then I just look silly.
User avatar #103 to #102 - nightmaren ONLINE (04/18/2014) [-]
I don't know if I'd call it a full on phobia, I don't start like hyperventilating or get a ******** of anxiety when I see them, but I really, really don't like looking at them. I pulled my comment box over the pictures on comments #101 and #102 because they look absolutely terrifying. If I saw #101 coming out of a lake in real life I'd probably jump back and yell and **** , because that looks absolutely terrifying.
User avatar #105 to #103 - revengeforfreeze (04/27/2014) [-]
It's probably the tendrils that scare you. I can agree with that the tendrils do indeed look terrifying
Anyway I had a question. Do you still hate me? 'Cause I've made a conscious effort lately not to do stuff like what happened a while ago
User avatar #106 to #105 - nightmaren ONLINE (04/27/2014) [-]
Nah, I don't hold grudges unless it's about something that was done to me personally
You're alright
#104 to #103 - devout feminist (04/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, to be honest, the #101 scares the **** even out of me...
#101 to #100 - devout feminist (04/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, we're coming for you.
User avatar #94 - revengeforfreeze (04/12/2014) [-]
avatar gif from where? maple story?
User avatar #95 to #94 - nightmaren ONLINE (04/12/2014) [-]
Nah, it's supposed to be an argonian in shrouded armour, form Oblivion. It's not from any game itself, I just found it on deviantart.
User avatar #107 to #95 - rokkarokkaali (05/10/2014) [-]
Do you know where? I like pixel art stuff and i like skyrim stuff
User avatar #108 to #107 - nightmaren ONLINE (05/10/2014) [-]
I can't seem to find the exact image on deviantart anymore, but on the left hand side of deviantart's main page you can narrow down your search results by category to find pixel art, by going digital art > pixel art
User avatar #109 to #108 - rokkarokkaali (05/10/2014) [-]
I found some neat looking stuff from that.
How's your story-making thing going? I forgot what the name for it was.
User avatar #110 to #109 - nightmaren ONLINE (05/10/2014) [-]
Not bad. I got my tablet working on my laptop so I've been drawing **** related to it mostly. I'm working on a map for the realistic fantasy one, and wrote a small "essay" about a group of warriors for one of the races in the world. I haven't gotten around to putting any of it online yet; I might do some of that tonight.
User avatar #111 to #110 - rokkarokkaali (05/10/2014) [-]
do you have a link to that site you had your stuff on again?
User avatar #113 to #111 - nightmaren ONLINE (05/11/2014) [-]
I just updated it a bit, not much. Out of the three new pages I added, only one has any content on it. The other two I have written up in word, but they're kind of outdated so I'll need to rewrite them before I post em.
User avatar #112 to #111 - nightmaren ONLINE (05/11/2014) [-]
thecentenniallibary.webs.com/
This one's just for my fairly realistic fantasy universe. I have a decent amount written for that one. I'll update it soon.
User avatar #96 to #95 - revengeforfreeze (04/12/2014) [-]
Oh, okay.
User avatar #85 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
ahoy
User avatar #86 to #85 - nightmaren ONLINE (07/15/2013) [-]
Hello friend
User avatar #87 to #86 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
so, how's it been?
User avatar #88 to #87 - nightmaren ONLINE (07/15/2013) [-]
pretty mint, how about yourself
User avatar #89 to #88 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
extreme.
Have you ever watched the movie snakes on a plane?
User avatar #90 to #89 - nightmaren ONLINE (07/15/2013) [-]
never
User avatar #91 to #90 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
Well, the main reason to watch it is just a single scene.
So, here, have this.
www.dailymotion.com/video/x8nq67_samantha-mcleod-snakes-on-a-plane-s_shortfilms#.UeQq5VH-mqU
It's NSFW, by the way.
User avatar #92 to #91 - nightmaren ONLINE (07/15/2013) [-]
oh ok cool
User avatar #83 - rokkarokkaali (06/13/2013) [-]
>attempt to be funny on newest uploads
>that content gets front page
>your comment gets booty ravaged with green thumbs
And now you have the urge to do it to.
User avatar #84 to #83 - nightmaren ONLINE (06/13/2013) [-]
Yeah, I pull that old maneuver sometimes, I don't do it enough, or consistently for it to be effective though. I'll go give it a shot tonight.
Thanks mate.
User avatar #81 - GabeAsher (05/06/2013) [-]
Thank you :D
User avatar #82 to #81 - nightmaren ONLINE (05/06/2013) [-]
No problem man, take it easy
User avatar #78 - GabeAsher (05/06/2013) [-]
Hey, I was wondering if I could get one item from you? I just need it to get my unique count to a clean 888, and it would help a lot :) (if you dont still play items of course)
I understand if you say no, just figured I would ask :P
User avatar #79 to #78 - nightmaren ONLINE (05/06/2013) [-]
Sure, what item?
User avatar #80 to #79 - GabeAsher (05/06/2013) [-]
Kim jong Il painting or minotaur throne, I dont have either of those :)
#71 - scramf (02/02/2013) [-]
Hey man, saw your comment you made on my comment bout HU. I can't see the rest of the comment since the content was deleted, but going by the fact you saw them live, I can only guess you are a fan. So how was it? Their live tracks are pretty terrible IMO, but it may be different in person.
Hey man, saw your comment you made on my comment bout HU. I can't see the rest of the comment since the content was deleted, but going by the fact you saw them live, I can only guess you are a fan. So how was it? Their live tracks are pretty terrible IMO, but it may be different in person.
User avatar #72 to #71 - nightmaren ONLINE (02/02/2013) [-]
It's definitely better in person. That, and they've improved in actual singing talent since Swan Songs, when they were just **** live. Danny is unreal, and everyone else actually sounds comparable to how they do on their albums.
User avatar #73 to #72 - scramf (02/02/2013) [-]
Wow, that is ******* awesome. What songs did they preform?
User avatar #74 to #73 - nightmaren ONLINE (02/02/2013) [-]
I can't remember all of them, but they opened with Undead like always, then I think they did Dead Bite and California, and then they took off their masks, then I think they played Sell Your Soul and City. They played Tendencies at some point, they finished with Young, and then for Encore they did Everywhere I go and We Are. There were a lot more, I can't remember what they were though.
User avatar #75 to #74 - scramf (02/02/2013) [-]
Any of their slower songs, like Coming Back Down, or The Diary?
User avatar #76 to #75 - nightmaren ONLINE (02/02/2013) [-]
Nope, I don't think they even play the slow songs live. I could be wrong, though.
#67 - electricsheep **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#42 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #43 to #43 - nightmaren ONLINE (01/30/2012) [-]
Hey
#44 to #44 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #45 to #45 - nightmaren ONLINE (01/30/2012) [-]
Yeah, I don't even know what he was talking about.
#46 to #46 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #47 to #47 - nightmaren ONLINE (01/30/2012) [-]
He'd probably make a post about how big of a Lamar Smith you are, and since he has like infinite subscribers you'd get a ******** of flame.
#48 to #48 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #49 to #49 - nightmaren ONLINE (01/30/2012) [-]
lolol, k.
#50 to #50 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #51 to #51 - nightmaren ONLINE (01/30/2012) [-]
lolol.
#26 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
Because its stolen from me. Just like everything that fa­ggot posts....
youre not very smart are you? oh well....
User avatar #27 to #26 - nightmaren ONLINE (01/22/2012) [-]
What?
User avatar #28 to #27 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
Your comment asking why that comic has -16....

I cant reply there because Im blocked by that fa­g
User avatar #29 to #28 - nightmaren ONLINE (01/22/2012) [-]
Ah, gotcha. retoastingretoaster used to steal all my OC and then block me.

Why would you call me an idiot, how was I supposed to know that it's your OC?
User avatar #30 to #29 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
....because youre asking why it has - 16 pinkies when you have seen in on front page...
and youre warning that fa­ggot and now he will delete it.
#31 to #30 - nightmaren ONLINE (01/22/2012) [-]
I asked if it was on the front page, I didn't say I saw it on the front page.
#32 to #31 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
You actually thought it was the same post???   
   
Oh lawd. what are you?  12?'   
   
........
You actually thought it was the same post???

Oh lawd. what are you? 12?'

........

#34 to #33 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
you're 12 or you have a severe lack of intelligence...

anyway its hopeless....

Lrn2internetz.
#35 to #34 - nightmaren ONLINE (01/22/2012) [-]
> I see content with -14 pinkies
> I ask ifOH PEEstole it off the front page, because I don't understand why it has so many pinkies down, because it was kind of funny
> You call me an idiot because he stole it from you
> I had no way of knowing that he stole it from you
> You give me **** for asking why it has so many pinkies down if I've seen it on the front page, and then say some other **** that makes no sense to me
>I haven't seen it on the front page
> You give me **** and call me retarded for you not making any sense

<mfw
User avatar #36 to #35 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
"I haven't seen it on the front page"

comment:"Is this on the front page right now or something? I don't see why it has -14 pinkies, it was actually kind of funny IMO. "

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?????

Seriously, stop talking...
User avatar #70 to #36 - mapleknight (08/31/2012) [-]
>Seriously, stop talking
>on his ******* profile
what are you, 12?
User avatar #37 to #36 - nightmaren ONLINE (01/22/2012) [-]
If I haven't seen it on the front page, and I ask if it's on the front page, that's not unreasonable.


If you could just chill the **** out and explain to me what the **** you're talking about, that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
User avatar #38 to #37 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
Forget it....

I'll not even try
#41 to #38 - nightmaren ONLINE (01/22/2012) [-]
I'm missing something here, I don't get what I did that was so stupid
User avatar #39 to #38 - nightmaren ONLINE (01/22/2012) [-]
No, seriously, explain to me what I did wrong.
#24 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #25 to #24 - nightmaren ONLINE (01/06/2012) [-]
Hi
#16 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #17 to #16 - nightmaren ONLINE (12/12/2011) [-]
Hello
#18 to #17 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #19 to #18 - nightmaren ONLINE (12/12/2011) [-]
Canadian
#20 to #19 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #21 to #20 - nightmaren ONLINE (12/12/2011) [-]
I know, I saw you get butthurt on my friend's content about it.
#22 to #21 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #23 to #22 - nightmaren ONLINE (12/16/2011) [-]
No worries
User avatar #3 - repostingreposter (06/25/2011) [-]
make as many accounts as you want
Ill keep stealing your OC
#6 to #3 - nightmaren ONLINE (06/27/2011) [-]
Looks like you're sort of unliked by funnyjunk. Maybe you should make a new account, quit stealing people's **** , and stop being a douchebag?
User avatar #4 to #3 - nightmaren ONLINE (06/25/2011) [-]
Lol, good idea, comment what you're doing on my page, that can't be proof for anything at all.
User avatar #5 to #4 - repostingreposter (06/25/2011) [-]
why you gonna screenshot it? like I give a ****
User avatar #2 - repostingreposter (06/25/2011) [-]
thanks for the oc ******
#1 - saintjames **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
 Friends (0)