x
Click to expand

nightmaren

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Consoles Owned: Xbox 360, DSi, PS2, Wii, Laptop
Video Games Played: Skyrim, Halo Reach, Pokemon Ruby,
X-box Gamertag: NiGHTMARREN
Date Signed Up:12/25/2010
Last Login:5/16/2015
Location:Ontario
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#11494
Highest Content Rank:#7562
Highest Comment Rank:#395
Content Thumbs: 728 total,  1082 ,  354
Comment Thumbs: 25782 total,  32105 ,  6323
Content Level Progress: 70% (7/10)
Level 72 Content: FJ Cultist → Level 73 Content: FJ Cultist
Comment Level Progress: 30% (300/1000)
Level 325 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 326 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Subscribers:5
Content Views:53409
Times Content Favorited:105 times
Total Comments Made:7999
FJ Points:2938

latest user's comments

#381573 - I hope that's a joke  [+] (1 new reply) 04/10/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #381574 - bladeboy (04/10/2015) [-]
Why would it be? because I get mad pussy because of it
#508 - And your argument is what exactly? Because what you're saying …  [+] (1 new reply) 04/09/2015 on Photography Woes 0
#523 - smoothmofo (04/10/2015) [-]
Some jobs, including cook, dont require a degree.
I respect cooks, i've been to culinairy school, but you can learn a lot on your own.

You NEED to know how to handle chemicals and the >100.000 dollar equipment in a lab.

A phone has auto focus and that shit.

Without chemists to create and produce medicine, check purity of drinkingwater, to tests in hospitals, do their jobs in the production of food, fuel, cleaning products, production of inorganic materials etc, etc etc. Civilization as we know it will cease to exist.

If all the photgraphers would suddenly dissapear commercials will look unproffesional and movies will look cheaply made. But thats it. The world keeps spinning without them.



But besides all that. Is photography an easy degree? Compared to other bachelor degree's, YES.

I know photography is more than just aiming a camera and clicking a button, but compared to chemistry its easy.


#322 - And how come the number showing the amount of thumbs up/down j…  [+] (2 new replies) 04/09/2015 on Photography Woes 0
#330 - smoothmofo (04/09/2015) [-]
Lol ur a fukkn newfag
User avatar #325 - deltoraquest (04/09/2015) [-]
that's for a certain period of time, a ploy by admin to stop thumbs from going up or down via the "elevator theory" which states when you walk into an elevator, you'd press the floor you want to go to then look at the door, but if it were crowded with people looking the wrong way, most people would follow what the others are doing.
#320 - I'm newly returning to the site, after being gone for a year a…  [+] (4 new replies) 04/09/2015 on Photography Woes 0
User avatar #323 - deltoraquest (04/09/2015) [-]
people who made their account in january and february I believe. We've considered them all newfags and therefore their opinions and contributions are voided.
User avatar #322 - nightmaren (04/09/2015) [-]
And how come the number showing the amount of thumbs up/down just says "(hidden)"?
#330 - smoothmofo (04/09/2015) [-]
Lol ur a fukkn newfag
User avatar #325 - deltoraquest (04/09/2015) [-]
that's for a certain period of time, a ploy by admin to stop thumbs from going up or down via the "elevator theory" which states when you walk into an elevator, you'd press the floor you want to go to then look at the door, but if it were crowded with people looking the wrong way, most people would follow what the others are doing.
#319 - Do you honestly think photography is useless lmao? Literally …  [+] (3 new replies) 04/09/2015 on Photography Woes 0
#481 - smoothmofo (04/09/2015) [-]
You need a degree in chemistry to work in a lab. I can take a pic with my phone without any kind of degree.
User avatar #508 - nightmaren (04/09/2015) [-]
And your argument is what exactly? Because what you're saying sounds, to me, like if I were to say "lmao who needs a fucking degree in chemistry when you can just put a mento in a coke bottle and make it explode"
There's a huge fucking difference between taking a picture on your phone and taking a professional picture. You need a degree in photography to work for a photography studio as well. Professional actors can't just take a selfie on their phone and bring it to their auditions as their headshots. You need to hire a professional photographer, as they have extensive knowledge on lighting, angles, focusing, and way more.
I know how to cook ramen and make sandwiches, that doesn't mean culinary school is useless.
#523 - smoothmofo (04/10/2015) [-]
Some jobs, including cook, dont require a degree.
I respect cooks, i've been to culinairy school, but you can learn a lot on your own.

You NEED to know how to handle chemicals and the >100.000 dollar equipment in a lab.

A phone has auto focus and that shit.

Without chemists to create and produce medicine, check purity of drinkingwater, to tests in hospitals, do their jobs in the production of food, fuel, cleaning products, production of inorganic materials etc, etc etc. Civilization as we know it will cease to exist.

If all the photgraphers would suddenly dissapear commercials will look unproffesional and movies will look cheaply made. But thats it. The world keeps spinning without them.



But besides all that. Is photography an easy degree? Compared to other bachelor degree's, YES.

I know photography is more than just aiming a camera and clicking a button, but compared to chemistry its easy.


#311 - "something that is actually useful" Are you lite…  [+] (11 new replies) 04/09/2015 on Photography Woes 0
User avatar #318 - deltoraquest (04/09/2015) [-]
hold up, are we really making this much of a mess over a pinkname? fuck me I need a life, and a bachelors in photography.
User avatar #320 - nightmaren (04/09/2015) [-]
I'm newly returning to the site, after being gone for a year and a half/two years. What's a pinkname?
User avatar #323 - deltoraquest (04/09/2015) [-]
people who made their account in january and february I believe. We've considered them all newfags and therefore their opinions and contributions are voided.
User avatar #322 - nightmaren (04/09/2015) [-]
And how come the number showing the amount of thumbs up/down just says "(hidden)"?
#330 - smoothmofo (04/09/2015) [-]
Lol ur a fukkn newfag
User avatar #325 - deltoraquest (04/09/2015) [-]
that's for a certain period of time, a ploy by admin to stop thumbs from going up or down via the "elevator theory" which states when you walk into an elevator, you'd press the floor you want to go to then look at the door, but if it were crowded with people looking the wrong way, most people would follow what the others are doing.
#313 - smoothmofo (04/09/2015) [-]
you and deltoraquest should check comment #312
User avatar #319 - nightmaren (04/09/2015) [-]
Do you honestly think photography is useless lmao? Literally fucking everything uses photography, movies, movie poster, comercials, TV shows, almost every form of advertisement, forensics, etc;.
Honestly, I'd say a degree in photography would be more useful than a degree in chemistry. Yeah, chemistry would give you a better chance of landing a job, but your spectrum of opportunity would be smaller. You could be a scientists and a researcher and stuff, but that's pretty much it. With photography you have more job possibilities, (albeit a bit harder to get) and a potential to make more money. The most expensive, and the most experienced professional photographers make more than most chemists do.

#481 - smoothmofo (04/09/2015) [-]
You need a degree in chemistry to work in a lab. I can take a pic with my phone without any kind of degree.
User avatar #508 - nightmaren (04/09/2015) [-]
And your argument is what exactly? Because what you're saying sounds, to me, like if I were to say "lmao who needs a fucking degree in chemistry when you can just put a mento in a coke bottle and make it explode"
There's a huge fucking difference between taking a picture on your phone and taking a professional picture. You need a degree in photography to work for a photography studio as well. Professional actors can't just take a selfie on their phone and bring it to their auditions as their headshots. You need to hire a professional photographer, as they have extensive knowledge on lighting, angles, focusing, and way more.
I know how to cook ramen and make sandwiches, that doesn't mean culinary school is useless.
#523 - smoothmofo (04/10/2015) [-]
Some jobs, including cook, dont require a degree.
I respect cooks, i've been to culinairy school, but you can learn a lot on your own.

You NEED to know how to handle chemicals and the >100.000 dollar equipment in a lab.

A phone has auto focus and that shit.

Without chemists to create and produce medicine, check purity of drinkingwater, to tests in hospitals, do their jobs in the production of food, fuel, cleaning products, production of inorganic materials etc, etc etc. Civilization as we know it will cease to exist.

If all the photgraphers would suddenly dissapear commercials will look unproffesional and movies will look cheaply made. But thats it. The world keeps spinning without them.



But besides all that. Is photography an easy degree? Compared to other bachelor degree's, YES.

I know photography is more than just aiming a camera and clicking a button, but compared to chemistry its easy.


#72 - I really don't think that's even mildly true.  [+] (5 new replies) 04/09/2015 on Animal crossing 0
#73 - shota (04/09/2015) [-]
User avatar #77 - unkownthous (04/09/2015) [-]
hypocrite
User avatar #76 - unkownthous (04/09/2015) [-]
So was your assumption of everyone's a furry for aminal cruising. I like the game because their cute and what not like puppies and kittens. I don't wanna fuck em and be like them. They are my pets that speak.
User avatar #83 - shota (04/09/2015) [-]
Is only game joke, why you have to be mad?
User avatar #85 - unkownthous (04/10/2015) [-]
Because you're ruining my childhood imagery. :c
#20 - It's like when they flash a card at you telling you to say &qu… 03/19/2015 on This is unsettling. +1
#361878 - Nowhere in my post did I say I hate people who listen to metal…  [+] (3 new replies) 01/24/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #361884 - EdwardNigma (01/24/2015) [-]
Think he was being sarcastic.
User avatar #361882 - emorevival (01/24/2015) [-]
u are inferior to me because i listen to metal, but not just any old common metal, only the most exquisite and foreign metal to rise out of the depths of norway. I have traveled the world to finish my quest of becoming the most knowledgable and cultured metal head to bless your pathetic puny life. You obviously cannot comprehend half of the knowledge i have obtained and do not understand the scales and notes of which i have blessed my ears so i shall leave you now and maybe once you see the error of your non metal ways we can be bretheren and drink mead together.
User avatar #361892 - cycloneclone (01/24/2015) [-]
fucking lol
#361875 - Metal music and metal culture  [+] (8 new replies) 01/24/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #361896 - cognosceteipsum (01/25/2015) [-]
I'll agree with you that some black metal fans are tards but else I've got no problem with either
User avatar #361885 - EdwardNigma (01/24/2015) [-]
Powerwolf speaks to me though.
It says "touch ya dick"
User avatar #361880 - Conquistador (01/24/2015) [-]
Metal is great tho.
User avatar #361876 - volero (01/24/2015) [-]
Just because we listen to metal doesn't mean we're bad people haha. Look, we helped a handicapped child haha. See? Free pass as nice guy,
User avatar #361878 - nightmaren (01/24/2015) [-]
Nowhere in my post did I say I hate people who listen to metal. Your comment kind of highlights part of why I hate the metal community, though.
User avatar #361884 - EdwardNigma (01/24/2015) [-]
Think he was being sarcastic.
User avatar #361882 - emorevival (01/24/2015) [-]
u are inferior to me because i listen to metal, but not just any old common metal, only the most exquisite and foreign metal to rise out of the depths of norway. I have traveled the world to finish my quest of becoming the most knowledgable and cultured metal head to bless your pathetic puny life. You obviously cannot comprehend half of the knowledge i have obtained and do not understand the scales and notes of which i have blessed my ears so i shall leave you now and maybe once you see the error of your non metal ways we can be bretheren and drink mead together.
User avatar #361892 - cycloneclone (01/24/2015) [-]
fucking lol
#358020 - I've already said to much, but patron will be noticing my abse… 01/12/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#357855 - I would but I'm a SJW now...It's a forbidden love...  [+] (3 new replies) 01/12/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #357866 - lulzformalaysiaair (01/12/2015) [-]
How are you a sjw?
User avatar #358020 - nightmaren (01/12/2015) [-]
I've already said to much, but patron will be noticing my absence any moment...I must go....
User avatar #357969 - rokkarokkaali (01/12/2015) [-]
he got a gf
#357853 - Oh, alright. 01/12/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#357847 - I hate how much I hate this site now.  [+] (6 new replies) 01/12/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#357849 - anonymous (01/12/2015) [-]
i hate hating
User avatar #357848 - alexanderburns (01/12/2015) [-]
so hate it less
User avatar #357855 - nightmaren (01/12/2015) [-]
I would but I'm a SJW now...It's a forbidden love...
User avatar #357866 - lulzformalaysiaair (01/12/2015) [-]
How are you a sjw?
User avatar #358020 - nightmaren (01/12/2015) [-]
I've already said to much, but patron will be noticing my absence any moment...I must go....
User avatar #357969 - rokkarokkaali (01/12/2015) [-]
he got a gf
#357844 - I think I know the video you're talking about. Didn't she just…  [+] (2 new replies) 01/12/2015 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #357851 - volero (01/12/2015) [-]
That's a different one and it was staged. This is the one I'm talking about. Although it could just be staged as well.
Woman Kisses STRANGER After Boyfriend's Kiss-cam Snub - Houston Rockets Vs. New York Knicks
User avatar #357853 - nightmaren (01/12/2015) [-]
Oh, alright.
#545 - Right when I thought I might try coming back to this neckbeard…  [+] (6 new replies) 01/12/2015 on Fuck them. +2
#548 - fatguystrangler (01/12/2015) [-]
MFW neckbeard. Hur hur.

I follow admins sacred teachings. If you don't go gym you're a faggot.
User avatar #604 - emipr (01/12/2015) [-]
That's ok baby no need to respond to these people. Just keep lifting stuff and looking good. That's all we need from people like you. To be seen and not heard. ideas are HARD, just leave thinking to people more...qualified ;)
User avatar #576 - mapleknight (01/12/2015) [-]
nothing like people responding to an attack to their ego with a picture of their abs
User avatar #555 - lulzformalaysiaair (01/12/2015) [-]
I agree with your post but next time you post stuff like this, time stamp so we believe you.
cough cough you could do it now
#559 - fatguystrangler (01/12/2015) [-]
It's my FB profile picture. I won't just take a photo now to prove a point.

This is when i uploaded to FB, best you're gonna get son.

Yeah i know, i get slated on the pic. My friends love to gob off.
User avatar #562 - lulzformalaysiaair (01/12/2015) [-]
Well you could literally take a pic through your computer now if u have a webcam but k. Still agree about islam though.
#117 - I believe dolphins and whales are sapient. If you could build … 12/26/2014 on Dolphin Facts 0
#245 - Comment deleted  [+] (1 new reply) 12/09/2014 on David Draiman of disturbed +1
#248 - CyborgNinja Comment deleted by nightmaren
#208 - Comment deleted  [+] (7 new replies) 12/09/2014 on David Draiman of disturbed 0
#243 - huntergriff Comment deleted by nightmaren
#235 - kuchikirukia Comment deleted by nightmaren
#242 - huntergriff Comment deleted by nightmaren
#212 - CyborgNinja Comment deleted by nightmaren
#245 - nightmaren Comment deleted by nightmaren
#248 - CyborgNinja Comment deleted by nightmaren
#211 - CyborgNinja Comment deleted by nightmaren
#233 - Satanism has nothing to do with Satan. Satanism is more of a p…  [+] (1 new reply) 12/09/2014 on Pope Francis -1
User avatar #247 - christmouth (12/09/2014) [-]
That's LaVeyan satanism, there are other cults that actually worship the biblical Satan.
#232 - You realize how unrealistic and probably impossible of a goal … 12/09/2014 on Pope Francis +1
#90 - That was because they were clones. They baby Nidoqueen is the … 12/08/2014 on Treecko 0
#109 - Well there's no doubt about that 10/30/2014 on principal breaks up fight 0
#85 - That bathroom stall one 10/30/2014 on HUGE 4chan comp. Part 16/32 0
#66 - I feel like by tossing her onto the concrete floor like that h…  [+] (2 new replies) 10/30/2014 on principal breaks up fight -3
User avatar #90 - dorfdorfdorf (10/30/2014) [-]
i feel like it wos a sick throw so u can shut ya gob m80

User avatar #109 - nightmaren (10/30/2014) [-]
Well there's no doubt about that

items

Total unique items point value: 725 / Total items point value: 825
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #115 - nightmaren (07/19/2014) [-]
rokkarokkaali thecentenniallibary.webs.com/

Updated. Added Volume II of the Varen Galus biography, and edited the first one a bit. I added a new story called "Ney's Hunting Trip", which touches on the Bommeii/Ganava relationship from the perspective of a Bommeii hunter.
The Plateus Riccaro section is still outdated, and both of the pages in his section still need to be updated.
#97 - anonymous (04/18/2014) [-]
Hello
#99 to #98 - anonymous (04/18/2014) [-]
Me? I'd never.
#102 to #100 - anonymous (04/18/2014) [-]
Do you actually have the catfish phobia? If not, then I just look silly.
User avatar #103 to #102 - nightmaren (04/18/2014) [-]
I don't know if I'd call it a full on phobia, I don't start like hyperventilating or get a ******** of anxiety when I see them, but I really, really don't like looking at them. I pulled my comment box over the pictures on comments #101 and #102 because they look absolutely terrifying. If I saw #101 coming out of a lake in real life I'd probably jump back and yell and **** , because that looks absolutely terrifying.
User avatar #105 to #103 - revengeforfreeze (04/27/2014) [-]
It's probably the tendrils that scare you. I can agree with that the tendrils do indeed look terrifying
Anyway I had a question. Do you still hate me? 'Cause I've made a conscious effort lately not to do stuff like what happened a while ago
User avatar #106 to #105 - nightmaren (04/27/2014) [-]
Nah, I don't hold grudges unless it's about something that was done to me personally
You're alright
#104 to #103 - anonymous (04/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, to be honest, the #101 scares the **** even out of me...
#101 to #100 - anonymous (04/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, we're coming for you.
User avatar #94 - revengeforfreeze (04/12/2014) [-]
avatar gif from where? maple story?
User avatar #95 to #94 - nightmaren (04/12/2014) [-]
Nah, it's supposed to be an argonian in shrouded armour, form Oblivion. It's not from any game itself, I just found it on deviantart.
User avatar #107 to #95 - rokkarokkaali (05/10/2014) [-]
Do you know where? I like pixel art stuff and i like skyrim stuff
User avatar #108 to #107 - nightmaren (05/10/2014) [-]
I can't seem to find the exact image on deviantart anymore, but on the left hand side of deviantart's main page you can narrow down your search results by category to find pixel art, by going digital art > pixel art
User avatar #109 to #108 - rokkarokkaali (05/10/2014) [-]
I found some neat looking stuff from that.
How's your story-making thing going? I forgot what the name for it was.
User avatar #110 to #109 - nightmaren (05/10/2014) [-]
Not bad. I got my tablet working on my laptop so I've been drawing **** related to it mostly. I'm working on a map for the realistic fantasy one, and wrote a small "essay" about a group of warriors for one of the races in the world. I haven't gotten around to putting any of it online yet; I might do some of that tonight.
User avatar #111 to #110 - rokkarokkaali (05/10/2014) [-]
do you have a link to that site you had your stuff on again?
User avatar #113 to #111 - nightmaren (05/11/2014) [-]
I just updated it a bit, not much. Out of the three new pages I added, only one has any content on it. The other two I have written up in word, but they're kind of outdated so I'll need to rewrite them before I post em.
User avatar #112 to #111 - nightmaren (05/11/2014) [-]
thecentenniallibary.webs.com/
This one's just for my fairly realistic fantasy universe. I have a decent amount written for that one. I'll update it soon.
User avatar #96 to #95 - revengeforfreeze (04/12/2014) [-]
Oh, okay.
User avatar #85 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
ahoy
User avatar #86 to #85 - nightmaren (07/15/2013) [-]
Hello friend
User avatar #87 to #86 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
so, how's it been?
User avatar #88 to #87 - nightmaren (07/15/2013) [-]
pretty mint, how about yourself
User avatar #89 to #88 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
extreme.
Have you ever watched the movie snakes on a plane?
User avatar #90 to #89 - nightmaren (07/15/2013) [-]
never
User avatar #91 to #90 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
Well, the main reason to watch it is just a single scene.
So, here, have this.
www.dailymotion.com/video/x8nq67_samantha-mcleod-snakes-on-a-plane-s_shortfilms#.UeQq5VH-mqU
It's **** , by the way.
User avatar #92 to #91 - nightmaren (07/15/2013) [-]
oh ok cool
User avatar #83 - rokkarokkaali (06/13/2013) [-]
>attempt to be funny on newest uploads
>that content gets front page
>your comment gets booty ravaged with green thumbs
And now you have the urge to do it to.
User avatar #84 to #83 - nightmaren (06/13/2013) [-]
Yeah, I pull that old maneuver sometimes, I don't do it enough, or consistently for it to be effective though. I'll go give it a shot tonight.
Thanks mate.
User avatar #81 - GabeAsher (05/06/2013) [-]
Thank you :D
User avatar #82 to #81 - nightmaren (05/06/2013) [-]
No problem man, take it easy
User avatar #78 - GabeAsher (05/06/2013) [-]
Hey, I was wondering if I could get one item from you? I just need it to get my unique count to a clean 888, and it would help a lot :) (if you dont still play items of course)
I understand if you say no, just figured I would ask :P
User avatar #79 to #78 - nightmaren (05/06/2013) [-]
Sure, what item?
User avatar #80 to #79 - GabeAsher (05/06/2013) [-]
Kim jong Il painting or minotaur throne, I dont have either of those :)
#71 - scramf (02/02/2013) [-]
Hey man, saw your comment you made on my comment bout HU. I can't see the rest of the comment since the content was deleted, but going by the fact you saw them live, I can only guess you are a fan. So how was it? Their live tracks are pretty terrible IMO, but it may be different in person.
Hey man, saw your comment you made on my comment bout HU. I can't see the rest of the comment since the content was deleted, but going by the fact you saw them live, I can only guess you are a fan. So how was it? Their live tracks are pretty terrible IMO, but it may be different in person.
User avatar #72 to #71 - nightmaren (02/02/2013) [-]
It's definitely better in person. That, and they've improved in actual singing talent since Swan Songs, when they were just **** live. Danny is unreal, and everyone else actually sounds comparable to how they do on their albums.
User avatar #73 to #72 - scramf (02/02/2013) [-]
Wow, that is ******* awesome. What songs did they preform?
User avatar #74 to #73 - nightmaren (02/02/2013) [-]
I can't remember all of them, but they opened with Undead like always, then I think they did Dead Bite and California, and then they took off their masks, then I think they played Sell Your Soul and City. They played Tendencies at some point, they finished with Young, and then for Encore they did Everywhere I go and We Are. There were a lot more, I can't remember what they were though.
User avatar #75 to #74 - scramf (02/02/2013) [-]
Any of their slower songs, like Coming Back Down, or The Diary?
User avatar #76 to #75 - nightmaren (02/02/2013) [-]
Nope, I don't think they even play the slow songs live. I could be wrong, though.
User avatar #68 - sleep (06/18/2012) [-]
#67 - electricsheep **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#66 - sundip (06/18/2012) [-]
you're a ******
#42 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #43 to #43 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
Hey
#44 to #44 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #45 to #45 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
Yeah, I don't even know what he was talking about.
#46 to #46 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #47 to #47 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
He'd probably make a post about how big of a Lamar Smith you are, and since he has like infinite subscribers you'd get a ******** of flame.
#48 to #48 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #49 to #49 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
lolol, k.
#50 to #50 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #51 to #51 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
lolol.
#26 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
Because its stolen from me. Just like everything that fa­ggot posts....
youre not very smart are you? oh well....
User avatar #27 to #26 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
What?
User avatar #28 to #27 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
Your comment asking why that comic has -16....

I cant reply there because Im blocked by that fa­g
User avatar #29 to #28 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
Ah, gotcha. retoastingretoaster used to steal all my OC and then block me.

Why would you call me an idiot, how was I supposed to know that it's your OC?
User avatar #30 to #29 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
....because youre asking why it has - 16 pinkies when you have seen in on front page...
and youre warning that fa­ggot and now he will delete it.
#31 to #30 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
I asked if it was on the front page, I didn't say I saw it on the front page.
#32 to #31 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
You actually thought it was the same post???   
   
Oh lawd. what are you?  12?'   
   
........
You actually thought it was the same post???

Oh lawd. what are you? 12?'

........

#34 to #33 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
you're 12 or you have a severe lack of intelligence...

anyway its hopeless....

Lrn2internetz.
#35 to #34 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
> I see content with -14 pinkies
> I ask ifOH PEEstole it off the front page, because I don't understand why it has so many pinkies down, because it was kind of funny
> You call me an idiot because he stole it from you
> I had no way of knowing that he stole it from you
> You give me **** for asking why it has so many pinkies down if I've seen it on the front page, and then say some other **** that makes no sense to me
>I haven't seen it on the front page
> You give me **** and call me retarded for you not making any sense

<mfw
User avatar #36 to #35 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
"I haven't seen it on the front page"

comment:"Is this on the front page right now or something? I don't see why it has -14 pinkies, it was actually kind of funny IMO. "

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?????

Seriously, stop talking...
User avatar #70 to #36 - mapleknight (08/31/2012) [-]
>Seriously, stop talking
>on his ******* profile
what are you, 12?
User avatar #37 to #36 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
If I haven't seen it on the front page, and I ask if it's on the front page, that's not unreasonable.


If you could just chill the **** out and explain to me what the **** you're talking about, that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
User avatar #38 to #37 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
Forget it....

I'll not even try
#41 to #38 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
I'm missing something here, I don't get what I did that was so stupid
User avatar #39 to #38 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
No, seriously, explain to me what I did wrong.
#24 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#16 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #17 to #16 - nightmaren (12/12/2011) [-]
Hello
#18 to #17 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #19 to #18 - nightmaren (12/12/2011) [-]
Canadian
#20 to #19 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #21 to #20 - nightmaren (12/12/2011) [-]
I know, I saw you get butthurt on my friend's content about it.
#22 to #21 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #23 to #22 - nightmaren (12/16/2011) [-]
No worries
User avatar #3 - repostingreposter (06/25/2011) [-]
make as many accounts as you want
Ill keep stealing your OC
#6 to #3 - nightmaren (06/27/2011) [-]
Looks like you're sort of unliked by funnyjunk. Maybe you should make a new account, quit stealing people's **** , and stop being a douchebag?
User avatar #4 to #3 - nightmaren (06/25/2011) [-]
Lol, good idea, comment what you're doing on my page, that can't be proof for anything at all.
User avatar #5 to #4 - repostingreposter (06/25/2011) [-]
why you gonna screenshot it? like I give a ****
User avatar #2 - repostingreposter (06/25/2011) [-]
thanks for the oc faggot
#1 - saintjames **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
 Friends (0)