Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

nightmaren    

Rank #4850 on Comments
nightmaren Avatar Level 325 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Offline
Send mail to nightmaren Block nightmaren Invite nightmaren to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Consoles Owned: Xbox 360, DSi, PS2, Wii, Laptop
Video Games Played: Skyrim, Halo Reach, Pokemon Ruby,
X-box Gamertag: NiGHTMARREN
Date Signed Up:12/25/2010
Last Login:7/25/2014
Location:Ontario
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#4850
Highest Content Rank:#7562
Highest Comment Rank:#395
Content Thumbs: 727 total,  1081 ,  354
Comment Thumbs: 25545 total,  31835 ,  6290
Content Level Progress: 70% (7/10)
Level 72 Content: FJ Cultist → Level 73 Content: FJ Cultist
Comment Level Progress: 12.8% (128/1000)
Level 325 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 326 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Subscribers:5
Content Views:52692
Times Content Favorited:105 times
Total Comments Made:7905
FJ Points:2767

latest user's comments

#36 - Picture 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. 0
#35 - I'm not in a position of fame and worshipped by millions of 13…  [+] (1 new reply) 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. +8
#38 - yomommabinshoppin (09/12/2012) [-]
One, just because he was in a couple fighting movies and children started thinking he is this amazing ginger is not his fault, and also, they're freaking jokes
Two, I call bullcrap on the "tattoo" statement
Three, I think the "bible thumping, bigoted asshole" kinda shows some bigotry
#32 - I assumed this was a friendly skirmish. You're actually tr…  [+] (4 new replies) 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. -1
#51 - fractalius (09/12/2012) [-]
If I am reading this sentance right, the two possible outcomes are:

You're actually thinking you are rustling my jimmies

or... You're actually trying to are rustle my jimmies.

This is like an extraneous solution in algebra :D
#33 - profilemotelguy has deleted their comment.
User avatar #39 - doomxninja (09/12/2012) [-]
...Tears...Pain...More Tears...no more...No pls No PLS NOOOOOO
#36 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
#30 - Picture 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. -2
#27 - Picture 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. -1
#25 - Picture 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. +1
#22 - I'm a faggot for sharing my opinion :D Hurray for Funnyjunk! 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. +4
#21 - I have no problem with the game slender. If anything I like it…  [+] (1 new reply) 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. 0
User avatar #28 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
I have barely seen any, maybe that shows that you should switch the sites that you visit.
#17 - I'm complaining about WHY it's popular.  [+] (3 new replies) 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. -1
User avatar #19 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
It was popular before this shit, there was just nothing for idiots like you to push blame on. Now that there is a game you blame it, but those kinds of pictures have been around since Slenderman was created, they aren't new. I ignored your points because you were incorrect. People created out of character "Adorable" versions almost instantly after Slenderman's creation.
User avatar #21 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
I have no problem with the game slender. If anything I like it. I'm simply annoyed by all of slenderman's 'fangirls' who actually know nothing about Slenderman, apart from how he acts in the video game.
If you honestly believe that there hasn't been a significant spike in Slenderman 'cutesy' fanart since pewdiepie started covering him, then you're an idiot. Yeah, there's always been fanart like that, but there's definitely been a significant spike.
Maybe he isn't 100% cancer right now, but he will be eventually. There's a ripple effect.
User avatar #28 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
I have barely seen any, maybe that shows that you should switch the sites that you visit.
#15 - He's all over the place because of the 14 year old girls sprea…  [+] (5 new replies) 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. -1
User avatar #16 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
The hypocritical part comes from you saying you weren't sounding like a hipster but you complain about it becoming popular?
User avatar #17 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
I'm complaining about WHY it's popular.
User avatar #19 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
It was popular before this shit, there was just nothing for idiots like you to push blame on. Now that there is a game you blame it, but those kinds of pictures have been around since Slenderman was created, they aren't new. I ignored your points because you were incorrect. People created out of character "Adorable" versions almost instantly after Slenderman's creation.
User avatar #21 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
I have no problem with the game slender. If anything I like it. I'm simply annoyed by all of slenderman's 'fangirls' who actually know nothing about Slenderman, apart from how he acts in the video game.
If you honestly believe that there hasn't been a significant spike in Slenderman 'cutesy' fanart since pewdiepie started covering him, then you're an idiot. Yeah, there's always been fanart like that, but there's definitely been a significant spike.
Maybe he isn't 100% cancer right now, but he will be eventually. There's a ripple effect.
User avatar #28 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
I have barely seen any, maybe that shows that you should switch the sites that you visit.
#13 - How?  [+] (7 new replies) 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. -1
User avatar #14 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
"now he's all over the place"

"all over the place"

Sounds like a hipster comment to me.
User avatar #15 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
He's all over the place because of the 14 year old girls spreading their shitty drawings of him throughout the internet.
And it doesn't make me sound hypocritical at all, I'm not even sure where you draw that conclusion.
Apparently sounding like a hipster = being hypocritical?
User avatar #16 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
The hypocritical part comes from you saying you weren't sounding like a hipster but you complain about it becoming popular?
User avatar #17 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
I'm complaining about WHY it's popular.
User avatar #19 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
It was popular before this shit, there was just nothing for idiots like you to push blame on. Now that there is a game you blame it, but those kinds of pictures have been around since Slenderman was created, they aren't new. I ignored your points because you were incorrect. People created out of character "Adorable" versions almost instantly after Slenderman's creation.
User avatar #21 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
I have no problem with the game slender. If anything I like it. I'm simply annoyed by all of slenderman's 'fangirls' who actually know nothing about Slenderman, apart from how he acts in the video game.
If you honestly believe that there hasn't been a significant spike in Slenderman 'cutesy' fanart since pewdiepie started covering him, then you're an idiot. Yeah, there's always been fanart like that, but there's definitely been a significant spike.
Maybe he isn't 100% cancer right now, but he will be eventually. There's a ripple effect.
User avatar #28 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
I have barely seen any, maybe that shows that you should switch the sites that you visit.
#11 - I'm not saying he's cancer because he's popular, he's cancer b…  [+] (9 new replies) 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. 0
User avatar #12 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
"but now he's all over the place spreading his cancer"

This line makes you sound hypocritical.
User avatar #13 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
How?
User avatar #14 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
"now he's all over the place"

"all over the place"

Sounds like a hipster comment to me.
User avatar #15 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
He's all over the place because of the 14 year old girls spreading their shitty drawings of him throughout the internet.
And it doesn't make me sound hypocritical at all, I'm not even sure where you draw that conclusion.
Apparently sounding like a hipster = being hypocritical?
User avatar #16 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
The hypocritical part comes from you saying you weren't sounding like a hipster but you complain about it becoming popular?
User avatar #17 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
I'm complaining about WHY it's popular.
User avatar #19 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
It was popular before this shit, there was just nothing for idiots like you to push blame on. Now that there is a game you blame it, but those kinds of pictures have been around since Slenderman was created, they aren't new. I ignored your points because you were incorrect. People created out of character "Adorable" versions almost instantly after Slenderman's creation.
User avatar #21 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
I have no problem with the game slender. If anything I like it. I'm simply annoyed by all of slenderman's 'fangirls' who actually know nothing about Slenderman, apart from how he acts in the video game.
If you honestly believe that there hasn't been a significant spike in Slenderman 'cutesy' fanart since pewdiepie started covering him, then you're an idiot. Yeah, there's always been fanart like that, but there's definitely been a significant spike.
Maybe he isn't 100% cancer right now, but he will be eventually. There's a ripple effect.
User avatar #28 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
I have barely seen any, maybe that shows that you should switch the sites that you visit.
#19 - No it isn't. The line on the picture not being the same as wha…  [+] (1 new reply) 09/12/2012 on Patrick -6
#45 - notafunnyguy (09/12/2012) [-]
a meme is not just simply the background picture.
a meme is the picture + specific text associated with it to relay the precise message.
there is no flexibility , it's a meme because that exact outlay is popular.

i think that's where you're getting confused about it. hopefully i've cleared it up for you.
#8 - Ever since pewdiepie played slender, Slenderman's been cancer.…  [+] (11 new replies) 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. 0
#9 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
Someone sounds like a hipster.
User avatar #11 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
I'm not saying he's cancer because he's popular, he's cancer because of all the 14 year old girls who go around drawing fanart of "slender" (as he's known to them), of him being adorable and funny, when they've never read about anything about Slenderman, and have only seen gameplay of slender, and they think they're fucking experts.
User avatar #12 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
"but now he's all over the place spreading his cancer"

This line makes you sound hypocritical.
User avatar #13 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
How?
User avatar #14 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
"now he's all over the place"

"all over the place"

Sounds like a hipster comment to me.
User avatar #15 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
He's all over the place because of the 14 year old girls spreading their shitty drawings of him throughout the internet.
And it doesn't make me sound hypocritical at all, I'm not even sure where you draw that conclusion.
Apparently sounding like a hipster = being hypocritical?
User avatar #16 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
The hypocritical part comes from you saying you weren't sounding like a hipster but you complain about it becoming popular?
User avatar #17 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
I'm complaining about WHY it's popular.
User avatar #19 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
It was popular before this shit, there was just nothing for idiots like you to push blame on. Now that there is a game you blame it, but those kinds of pictures have been around since Slenderman was created, they aren't new. I ignored your points because you were incorrect. People created out of character "Adorable" versions almost instantly after Slenderman's creation.
User avatar #21 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
I have no problem with the game slender. If anything I like it. I'm simply annoyed by all of slenderman's 'fangirls' who actually know nothing about Slenderman, apart from how he acts in the video game.
If you honestly believe that there hasn't been a significant spike in Slenderman 'cutesy' fanart since pewdiepie started covering him, then you're an idiot. Yeah, there's always been fanart like that, but there's definitely been a significant spike.
Maybe he isn't 100% cancer right now, but he will be eventually. There's a ripple effect.
User avatar #28 - nyangiraffe (09/12/2012) [-]
I have barely seen any, maybe that shows that you should switch the sites that you visit.
#7 - Was gonna thumb until I saw chuck norris. He's an overrate…  [+] (4 new replies) 09/12/2012 on I don't think so buddy.. +3
#34 - yomommabinshoppin (09/12/2012) [-]
>Calls Chuck Norris for being a bigot
>being a bigot himself
wut?
User avatar #35 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
I'm not in a position of fame and worshipped by millions of 13 year old kids.
I don't necessarily hate him for his religious or political views.
"If I were president, I'd have an american flag with the words 'in god we trust' tatooed on the forehead of every atheist" That's something he said.
I don't dislike him purely because of his views, therefore I'm not a bigot. I dislike him because of the ignorant shit he says.
#38 - yomommabinshoppin (09/12/2012) [-]
One, just because he was in a couple fighting movies and children started thinking he is this amazing ginger is not his fault, and also, they're freaking jokes
Two, I call bullcrap on the "tattoo" statement
Three, I think the "bible thumping, bigoted asshole" kinda shows some bigotry
#10 - Peirs (09/12/2012) [-]
Give it a break, bitch.
#4 - How would whether or not it's OC affect the comedic value?  [+] (1 new reply) 09/12/2012 on Classic 21 Gigawatts +2
#8 - somedonkus (09/12/2012) [-]
It doesn't but people thumb things down if they are reposts or they rage about it.
#6 - What a fucking smooth criminal. 09/12/2012 on aw yeeeeah +2
#22 - You can catch pokemon from any generation up to generation 3, …  [+] (1 new reply) 09/12/2012 on Pokemon Timeline 0
#23 - boogerpicker (09/12/2012) [-]
I stand corrected, I applaud you good sir
#20 - Fire red and leaf green are gen 3, and you can catch him.  [+] (3 new replies) 09/12/2012 on Pokemon Timeline 0
#21 - boogerpicker (09/12/2012) [-]
Theyre 1st gen because you use first gen starters
User avatar #22 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
You can catch pokemon from any generation up to generation 3, and none after that, because they don't exist.
If you don't believe me, look it up, retard.
#23 - boogerpicker (09/12/2012) [-]
I stand corrected, I applaud you good sir
#18 - He wasn't made during the events of the 1st generation games. …  [+] (5 new replies) 09/12/2012 on Pokemon Timeline +1
#19 - boogerpicker (09/12/2012) [-]
But you only have the option of catching him in game on first gen games
User avatar #20 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
Fire red and leaf green are gen 3, and you can catch him.
#21 - boogerpicker (09/12/2012) [-]
Theyre 1st gen because you use first gen starters
User avatar #22 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
You can catch pokemon from any generation up to generation 3, and none after that, because they don't exist.
If you don't believe me, look it up, retard.
#23 - boogerpicker (09/12/2012) [-]
I stand corrected, I applaud you good sir
#37 - Yes, the Japanese emperor wanted to support Hitler, so he coul… 09/12/2012 on So true.... +1
#36 - The cause and reasoning is irrelevant. What OP is saying is th…  [+] (1 new reply) 09/12/2012 on So true.... -1
#92 - kevlarx (09/12/2012) [-]
except japan cares about the deaths of said people and have a museum for it
#6 - Picture  [+] (1 new reply) 09/12/2012 on The story of the magical penis +4
#34 - drewskibert (09/12/2012) [-]
#12 - Nobody's misusing the meme. The line itself isn't the same as …  [+] (3 new replies) 09/12/2012 on Patrick -11
#18 - notafunnyguy (09/12/2012) [-]
its misusing the meme. saying well instead of boy is like saying

"challenge understood" instead of " challenge accepted"

sure its the same thing but its a big difference in the meme.
User avatar #19 - nightmaren (09/12/2012) [-]
No it isn't. The line on the picture not being the same as what he says in the movie is not misusing the meme. It's always been "well" on the internet, you might as well say the meme is "well that escalated quickly", not "boy".
It wasn't a meme when the movie came out, it's only became a meme within the last year, and it's always been "well", not "boy".

tldr; The line on the picture being a word off of the line from the movie doesn't count as misusing the meme, because the movie is not a meme, the picture is
#45 - notafunnyguy (09/12/2012) [-]
a meme is not just simply the background picture.
a meme is the picture + specific text associated with it to relay the precise message.
there is no flexibility , it's a meme because that exact outlay is popular.

i think that's where you're getting confused about it. hopefully i've cleared it up for you.
#37 - I'm pretty sure that's the first episode.  [+] (1 new reply) 09/12/2012 on Oh Goku 0
User avatar #201 - fuckenjordster (09/12/2012) [-]
Yupp
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 725 / Total items point value: 825

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #115 - nightmaren (07/19/2014) [-]
rokkarokkaali thecentenniallibary.webs.com/

Updated. Added Volume II of the Varen Galus biography, and edited the first one a bit. I added a new story called "Ney's Hunting Trip", which touches on the Bommeii/Ganava relationship from the perspective of a Bommeii hunter.
The Plateus Riccaro section is still outdated, and both of the pages in his section still need to be updated.
#97 - anonymous (04/18/2014) [-]
Hello
#99 to #98 - anonymous (04/18/2014) [-]
Me? I'd never.
#102 to #100 - anonymous (04/18/2014) [-]
Do you actually have the catfish phobia? If not, then I just look silly.
User avatar #103 to #102 - nightmaren (04/18/2014) [-]
I don't know if I'd call it a full on phobia, I don't start like hyperventilating or get a shitload of anxiety when I see them, but I really, really don't like looking at them. I pulled my comment box over the pictures on comments #101 and #102 because they look absolutely terrifying. If I saw #101 coming out of a lake in real life I'd probably jump back and yell and shit, because that looks absolutely terrifying.
User avatar #105 to #103 - revengeforfreeze (04/27/2014) [-]
It's probably the tendrils that scare you. I can agree with that the tendrils do indeed look terrifying
Anyway I had a question. Do you still hate me? 'Cause I've made a conscious effort lately not to do stuff like what happened a while ago
User avatar #106 to #105 - nightmaren (04/27/2014) [-]
Nah, I don't hold grudges unless it's about something that was done to me personally
You're alright
#104 to #103 - anonymous (04/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, to be honest, the #101 scares the shit even out of me...
#101 to #100 - anonymous (04/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, we're coming for you.
User avatar #94 - revengeforfreeze (04/12/2014) [-]
avatar gif from where? maple story?
User avatar #95 to #94 - nightmaren (04/12/2014) [-]
Nah, it's supposed to be an argonian in shrouded armour, form Oblivion. It's not from any game itself, I just found it on deviantart.
User avatar #107 to #95 - rokkarokkaali (05/10/2014) [-]
Do you know where? I like pixel art stuff and i like skyrim stuff
User avatar #108 to #107 - nightmaren (05/10/2014) [-]
I can't seem to find the exact image on deviantart anymore, but on the left hand side of deviantart's main page you can narrow down your search results by category to find pixel art, by going digital art > pixel art
User avatar #109 to #108 - rokkarokkaali (05/10/2014) [-]
I found some neat looking stuff from that.
How's your story-making thing going? I forgot what the name for it was.
User avatar #110 to #109 - nightmaren (05/10/2014) [-]
Not bad. I got my tablet working on my laptop so I've been drawing shit related to it mostly. I'm working on a map for the realistic fantasy one, and wrote a small "essay" about a group of warriors for one of the races in the world. I haven't gotten around to putting any of it online yet; I might do some of that tonight.
User avatar #111 to #110 - rokkarokkaali (05/10/2014) [-]
do you have a link to that site you had your stuff on again?
User avatar #113 to #111 - nightmaren (05/11/2014) [-]
I just updated it a bit, not much. Out of the three new pages I added, only one has any content on it. The other two I have written up in word, but they're kind of outdated so I'll need to rewrite them before I post em.
User avatar #112 to #111 - nightmaren (05/11/2014) [-]
thecentenniallibary.webs.com/
This one's just for my fairly realistic fantasy universe. I have a decent amount written for that one. I'll update it soon.
User avatar #96 to #95 - revengeforfreeze (04/12/2014) [-]
Oh, okay.
User avatar #85 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
ahoy
User avatar #86 to #85 - nightmaren (07/15/2013) [-]
Hello friend
User avatar #87 to #86 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
so, how's it been?
User avatar #88 to #87 - nightmaren (07/15/2013) [-]
pretty mint, how about yourself
User avatar #89 to #88 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
extreme.
Have you ever watched the movie snakes on a plane?
User avatar #90 to #89 - nightmaren (07/15/2013) [-]
never
User avatar #91 to #90 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
Well, the main reason to watch it is just a single scene.
So, here, have this.
www.dailymotion.com/video/x8nq67_samantha-mcleod-snakes-on-a-plane-s_shortfilms#.UeQq5VH-mqU
It's NSFW, by the way.
User avatar #92 to #91 - nightmaren (07/15/2013) [-]
oh ok cool
User avatar #83 - rokkarokkaali (06/13/2013) [-]
>attempt to be funny on newest uploads
>that content gets front page
>your comment gets booty ravaged with green thumbs
And now you have the urge to do it to.
User avatar #84 to #83 - nightmaren (06/13/2013) [-]
Yeah, I pull that old maneuver sometimes, I don't do it enough, or consistently for it to be effective though. I'll go give it a shot tonight.
Thanks mate.
User avatar #81 - GabeAsher (05/06/2013) [-]
Thank you :D
User avatar #82 to #81 - nightmaren (05/06/2013) [-]
No problem man, take it easy
User avatar #78 - GabeAsher (05/06/2013) [-]
Hey, I was wondering if I could get one item from you? I just need it to get my unique count to a clean 888, and it would help a lot :) (if you dont still play items of course)
I understand if you say no, just figured I would ask :P
User avatar #79 to #78 - nightmaren (05/06/2013) [-]
Sure, what item?
User avatar #80 to #79 - GabeAsher (05/06/2013) [-]
Kim jong Il painting or minotaur throne, I dont have either of those :)
#71 - scramf (02/02/2013) [-]
Hey man, saw your comment you made on my comment bout HU. I can't see the rest of the comment since the content was deleted, but going by the fact you saw them live, I can only guess you are a fan. So how was it? Their live tracks are pretty terrible IMO, but it may be different in person.
Hey man, saw your comment you made on my comment bout HU. I can't see the rest of the comment since the content was deleted, but going by the fact you saw them live, I can only guess you are a fan. So how was it? Their live tracks are pretty terrible IMO, but it may be different in person.
User avatar #72 to #71 - nightmaren (02/02/2013) [-]
It's definitely better in person. That, and they've improved in actual singing talent since Swan Songs, when they were just shit live. Danny is unreal, and everyone else actually sounds comparable to how they do on their albums.
User avatar #73 to #72 - scramf (02/02/2013) [-]
Wow, that is fucking awesome. What songs did they preform?
User avatar #74 to #73 - nightmaren (02/02/2013) [-]
I can't remember all of them, but they opened with Undead like always, then I think they did Dead Bite and California, and then they took off their masks, then I think they played Sell Your Soul and City. They played Tendencies at some point, they finished with Young, and then for Encore they did Everywhere I go and We Are. There were a lot more, I can't remember what they were though.
User avatar #75 to #74 - scramf (02/02/2013) [-]
Any of their slower songs, like Coming Back Down, or The Diary?
User avatar #76 to #75 - nightmaren (02/02/2013) [-]
Nope, I don't think they even play the slow songs live. I could be wrong, though.
User avatar #69 - skykapeller (06/18/2012) [-]
NIGGER
User avatar #68 - sleep (06/18/2012) [-]
nigger
#67 - electricsheep **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#66 - sundip (06/18/2012) [-]
you're a nigger
#42 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #43 to #43 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
Hey
#44 to #44 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #45 to #45 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
Yeah, I don't even know what he was talking about.
#46 to #46 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #47 to #47 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
He'd probably make a post about how big of a Lamar Smith you are, and since he has like infinite subscribers you'd get a shitload of flame.
#48 to #48 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #49 to #49 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
lolol, k.
#50 to #50 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #51 to #51 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
lolol.
#26 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
Because its stolen from me. Just like everything that fa­ggot posts....
youre not very smart are you? oh well....
User avatar #27 to #26 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
What?
User avatar #28 to #27 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
Your comment asking why that comic has -16....

I cant reply there because Im blocked by that fa­g
User avatar #29 to #28 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
Ah, gotcha. retoastingretoaster used to steal all my OC and then block me.

Why would you call me an idiot, how was I supposed to know that it's your OC?
User avatar #30 to #29 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
....because youre asking why it has - 16 pinkies when you have seen in on front page...
and youre warning that fa­ggot and now he will delete it.
#31 to #30 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
I asked if it was on the front page, I didn't say I saw it on the front page.
#32 to #31 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
You actually thought it was the same post???   
   
Oh lawd. what are you?  12?'   
   
........
You actually thought it was the same post???

Oh lawd. what are you? 12?'

........

#34 to #33 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
you're 12 or you have a severe lack of intelligence...

anyway its hopeless....

Lrn2internetz.
#35 to #34 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
> I see content with -14 pinkies
> I ask ifOH PEEstole it off the front page, because I don't understand why it has so many pinkies down, because it was kind of funny
> You call me an idiot because he stole it from you
> I had no way of knowing that he stole it from you
> You give me shit for asking why it has so many pinkies down if I've seen it on the front page, and then say some other shit that makes no sense to me
>I haven't seen it on the front page
> You give me shit and call me retarded for you not making any sense

<mfw
User avatar #36 to #35 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
"I haven't seen it on the front page"

comment:"Is this on the front page right now or something? I don't see why it has -14 pinkies, it was actually kind of funny IMO. "

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????

Seriously, stop talking...
User avatar #70 to #36 - mapleknight (08/31/2012) [-]
>Seriously, stop talking
>on his fucking profile
what are you, 12?
User avatar #37 to #36 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
If I haven't seen it on the front page, and I ask if it's on the front page, that's not unreasonable.


If you could just chill the fuck out and explain to me what the fuck you're talking about, that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
User avatar #38 to #37 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
Forget it....

I'll not even try
#41 to #38 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
I'm missing something here, I don't get what I did that was so stupid
User avatar #39 to #38 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
No, seriously, explain to me what I did wrong.
#24 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#16 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #17 to #16 - nightmaren (12/12/2011) [-]
Hello
#18 to #17 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #19 to #18 - nightmaren (12/12/2011) [-]
Canadian
#20 to #19 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #21 to #20 - nightmaren (12/12/2011) [-]
I know, I saw you get butthurt on my friend's content about it.
#22 to #21 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #23 to #22 - nightmaren (12/16/2011) [-]
No worries
User avatar #3 - repostingreposter (06/25/2011) [-]
make as many accounts as you want
Ill keep stealing your OC
#6 to #3 - nightmaren (06/27/2011) [-]
Looks like you're sort of unliked by funnyjunk. Maybe you should make a new account, quit stealing people's shit, and stop being a douchebag?
User avatar #4 to #3 - nightmaren (06/25/2011) [-]
Lol, good idea, comment what you're doing on my page, that can't be proof for anything at all.
User avatar #5 to #4 - repostingreposter (06/25/2011) [-]
why you gonna screenshot it? like I give a shit
User avatar #2 - repostingreposter (06/25/2011) [-]
thanks for the oc faggot
#1 - saintjames **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
 Friends (0)